Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 10/26/2014 3:07:52 PM EDT

... In Series Of Anti-Gay Facebook Posts

In a series of posts on Facebook on Wednesday night, a top Virginia Republican adviser demonized same-sex marriage by claiming that gay men would have to wear diapers because of gay sex.

Steve Waters wrote that homosexuality isn’t normal because it causes
anal cancer and anal leakage which would require gay men to wear diapers
so they don’t poop in their pants.

When pressed to reveal his sources of his claims, Waters posted links to
hate-group Family Research Council and other conservative "Christian”
anti-gay websites, none of which included anything about diapers. The
Family Research Council, however, seemed very obsessed with "fisting,”
which FRC describes as
an activity "where the hand and possibly arm is inserted into the
rectum.” Apparently, FRC knows everything there is to know about the
activity, including the effects of engaging in it.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/10/23/republican-diapers/

View Quote

I was going to make a joke about how this was like liberals not staying in their lane about guns, but one does have to wonder at them putting themselves forward so strongly as subject matter experts on this issue. - TS
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude is closeted
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do these guys always pull this shit right before elections?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Republicans love to shoot themselves in the foot....
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
A small but precise example of why the Republican party will ccontinue losing elections.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking idiot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm convinced people like this are a leftist plant.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never abused my anus (except after eating Mexican food) so I have no base of knowledge over whether that is true.  

I will say that as much as I banged my ex-girlfriend in the ass she never had any issues with it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Sheesh.  Everyone knows that's what butt plugs are for.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#11]
The republicans are putting themselves into a rectalgrade orbit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A small but precise example of why the Republican party will ccontinue losing elections.
View Quote

..and this.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The ability of republicans to snach defeat from the jaws of victory is just impressive.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Awesome, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

View Quote

That Facebook post has nothing to do with not being part of the gay agenda, its about not knowing when to shut up.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never abused my anus (except after eating Mexican food) so I have no base of knowledge over whether that is true.  

I will say that as much as I banged my ex-girlfriend in the ass she never had any issues with it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, thats exactly whats going on here...

Dude, all repubs have to do is STFU about gays and abortions.  Push those issues in the legislature, just stay the fuck out of the publics eye with these nonsensical comments.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The ability of republicans to snach defeat from the jaws of victory is just impressive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snatch...too bad that's not what we are discussing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#18]
This is why we can't have nice things.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#19]

At least this time it was a Republican adviser and not a politician saying it.  But everyone connected to politics needs to be careful what they say or write because the Left will take and run with it.  I don't care if consenting adults have anal sex.  Lots of women love anal sex.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#20]
My takeaway from stuff like this, is that we're witnessing the last dying gasps of breath from an ever dwindling group of people who are up against the ropes, and damn well know it. It's panic.

Just be patient. They'll fade into obscurity soon enough, and the Republican party (long term) will be juuuust fine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Who?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Why doesn't he just not run again if he doesn't want to be reelected?  No reason to fuck the entire party in the process.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

At least this time it was a Republican adviser and not a politician saying it.  But everyone connected to politics needs to be careful what they say or write because the Left will take and run with it.  I don't care if consenting adults have anal sex.  Lots of women love anal sex.
View Quote

And don't need to wear diapers because of it.  He's just spewing pure ignorance.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#24]
The Santorum is leaking out. Better grab a diaper.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why doesn't he just not run again if he doesn't want to be reelected?  No reason to fuck the entire party in the process.
View Quote

He doesn't hold elected office, he's just an advisor.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Dude, all repubs have to do is STFU about gays and abortions.  Push those issues in the legislature, just stay the fuck out of the publics eye with these nonsensical comments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:[/sme, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

[span style='font-style: italic;']Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

So, be like Democrats about everything except guns. Lol. Push the issues in legislature, but don't talk about it. Lol

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

That makes a lot of sense.

"a top republican advisor".        According to whom?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the Arfcom Llibertarians. Don't you know this guy speaks for all of the GOP.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why do these guys always pull this shit right before elections?
View Quote

I suspect they pull it all the time, but it is most advantageous to publicize it right before the election.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:32:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, just how to win elections, try to out gay your opponent.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Why do these fucking idiots care what people are sticking up their ass? Are they afraid anal cancer is contagious by being in the same room with a gay person?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

...and ruin elections.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#35]
For Steve Waters... the world's biggest asshole deserves the world's biggest butt plug to prevent anal leakage.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#36]
If I'm on the crapper and the wife comes in the bathroom, I like to sing Having My Baby in a falsetto voice.

Poop thread is shitty.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#37]
I guess just repeating that being gay leads to eternal damnation doesn't give the reader the same mental image.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Fucking idiot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My takeaway from stuff like this, is that we're witnessing the last dying gasps of breath from an ever dwindling group of people who are up against the ropes, and damn well know it. It's panic.

Just be patient. They'll fade into obscurity soon enough, and the Republican party (long term) will be juuuust fine.
View Quote

Naw; amnesty will kill the GOP.  Since many of them support it, it will be suicide.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
if you are stupid enough to say shit like in the article in the OP... im going to go with.. you need to be kept awat from any position more powerful than receptionist.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

A hilarious but true assessment.

So concerned with what people are sticking things and where...
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I knew a gay dude that wound up with HPV related cancer up his ass.  The resulting surgery had him in diapers for a while.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You may be right.  But this gives the left a way to paint all conservatives and republicans with a broad brush.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Doesn't matter, Virginia is going liberal anyway.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

According to the Arfcom Llibertarians. Don't you know this guy speaks for all of the GOP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to Arfcom RINO apologists, just blame Libertarians for everything.
Quick Google search reveals an article from 2011...

The news on Wednesday that conservative activist Steve Waters, 46, of Richmond, will be joining the George Allen campaign on May 1 sent a ripple through the Virginia blogosphere.

Waters' hiring as the campaign's advisor on family policy issues emphasized Allen's seriousness about reaching out to social conservatives. As Washington Examiner colleague Norm Leahy noted, including that group of voters is a big deal for Virginia Republican candidates.

Allen, who was known as a conservative leader during his years as Governor and U.S. Senator, was instrumental in the passage of the bipartisan parental notification bill through the Virginia General Assembly that required physicians to notify at least one parent or guardian before performing an abortion. While in the U.S. Senate, Allen co-sponsored a partial-birth abortion bill and opposed federal monies for overseas organizations that funded abortions.

Waters, who has a long list of credentials including a stint at the Family Foundation and the Virginia Christian Coalition as well as his work to see the passage of the Marriage Amendment in 2006, will complement the conservative credentials of Allen.

Waters is perhaps best known as campaign manager for Del. Bob Marshall's 2008 U.S. Senate campaign when Marshall narrowly lost the Republican nomination to former Governor Jim Gilmore. He has been part of various conservative campaigns including Patrick Muldoon in 2009 when Muldoon challenged and lost the Republican nomination for Lieutenant Governor against incumbent Bill Bolling.
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/allen-campaign-adds-social-conservative-steve-waters/article/144432
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Naw; amnesty will kill the GOP.  Since many of them support it, it will be suicide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh my God, Republicans better stay home and not vote!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#48]
leave it to some GOP bible thumper to say some stupid shit right before an election.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So, be like Democrats about everything except guns. Lol. Push the issues in legislature, but don't talk about it. Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:[/sme, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

A: Democrats talk about their BS that theyre pushing as well as tackling it in the legislature
B: He wasn't even making a comment about a legitimate issue  The fuck-nugget invented some ignorant BS, then spewed it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anal sex is like nuclear power...  everybody id for it until you get your first leakage incident.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top