Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

You're either a Conservative or you are not.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#2]
"Yep, they bored his block .040 over. They'll never find a piston to fit him now..."
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fucking idiot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A: Democrats talk about their BS that theyre pushing as well as tackling it in the legislature
B: He wasn't even making a comment about a legitimate issue  The fuck-nugget invented some ignorant BS, then spewed it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:[/sme, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

Yes, thats exactly whats going on here...

Dude, all repubs have to do is STFU about gays and abortions.  Push those issues in the legislature, just stay the fuck out of the publics eye with these nonsensical comments.

So, be like Democrats about everything except guns. Lol. Push the issues in legislature, but don't talk about it. Lol

[span style='font-style: italic;']Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

A: Democrats talk about their BS that theyre pushing as well as tackling it in the legislature
B: He wasn't even making a comment about a legitimate issue  The fuck-nugget invented some ignorant BS, then spewed it.

A: Libertarians here seem to give the Dems a pass on everything they say and do
B: He isn't even a candidate and you act like what he said is a plank in the GOP platform.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

B: He isn't even a candidate and you act like what he said is a plank in the GOP platform.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:[/sme, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

Dude, all repubs have to do is STFU about gays and abortions.  Push those issues in the legislature, just stay the fuck out of the publics eye with these nonsensical comments.

So, be like Democrats about everything except guns. Lol. Push the issues in legislature, but don't talk about it. Lol

Absolutely untrue. What a lot of us here say is that on many issues they are about the same. I see Dems being rightfully attacked here on a daily basis for things such as their stance on the 2A.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've never abused my anus (except after eating Mexican food) so I have no base of knowledge over whether that is true.  

I will say that as much as I banged my ex-girlfriend in the ass she never had any issues with it.
View Quote

Ahh...   a true gentleman emerges from a field of Neanderthals.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A; Im a Republican so I don't care what Libertarians typically do.
B: He's an advisor to Republicans so his words carry some weight.  You can't reasonably argue that him making that statement is the same as you, joe blow unaffiliated with anything, making that statement.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never abused my anus (except after eating Mexican food) so I have no base of knowledge over whether that is true.  

I will say that as much as I banged my ex-girlfriend in the ass she never had any issues with it.

Lol, hilarious.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A small but precise example of why the Republican party will ccontinue losing elections.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speaking of fields of Neanderthals, Californian...
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like he made a bunch of liberal bitches cry. Good. If Republicans want to win and keep on winning- they need to become more Conservative, not less.

Here's what God thinks about the matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why do these guys always pull this shit right before elections?
View Quote

Dem plants
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My takeaway from stuff like this, is that we're witnessing the last dying gasps of breath from an ever dwindling group of people who are up against the ropes, and damn well know it. It's panic.

Just be patient. They'll fade into obscurity soon enough, and the Republican party (long term) will be juuuust fine.
View Quote

Then we can all be liberals that like guns....right?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter, Virginia is going liberal anyway.
View Quote

Every place is going liberal. We lost the educational system 40 years ago and this is the end result.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My takeaway from stuff like this, is that we're witnessing the last dying gasps of breath from an ever dwindling group of people who are up against the ropes, and damn well know it. It's panic.

Just be patient. They'll fade into obscurity soon enough, and the Republican party (long term) will be juuuust fine.

Wat?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Is he asking this for a friend?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Breaking News some guy that voted republican the one time he voted just said homosexuals like shoving things in their assholes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Poop thread
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked, the Republican party (at least publicly) differs from the Democratic party in A LOT more ways than guns and gays.

You don't suddenly become a card carrying Democrat who likes guns simply because you've decided to drop the stupid gay issues, anymore than a Democrat suddenly turns Republican when they embrace gun rights.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Breaking News some guy that voted republican the one time he voted just said homosexuals like shoving things in their assholes.
View Quote

Right, because you know, thats exactly the same as an advisor saying that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Last I checked, the Republican party (at least publicly) differs from the Democratic party in A LOT more ways than guns and gays.

You don't suddenly become a card carrying Democrat who likes guns simply because you've decided to drop the stupid gay issues, anymore than a Democrat suddenly turns Republican when they embrace gun rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats with all this logic, and stuff?!

insert "OhYou.jpg"

ETA: It never ceases to amaze me that soooo many people are absolutist-the world is black and white with no shades of gray, when it comes to..just about anythng.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dem plants
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dem plants

Do you really believe that? That some guy spends years engaged in Republican politics just so he can embarrass the hell out of himself with one this stupid?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Dem plants
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dem plants

This particular Dem plant has been a conservative activist (and advisor on several Republican campaigns) for years, so if he's a Dem plant, he's a damn good one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#24]
What.......?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do you really believe that? That some guy spends years engaged in Republican politics just so he can embarrass the hell out of himself with one this stupid?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dem plants

They NEED to believe!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#26]
It's too bad the social cons won't die fast enough to stop the immigration waves. We're going to be fucked long term; the influx of catholic hispanics and the growth of libertarians aren't enough to hold a party together, especially one corrupted by the chamber of commerce and associates.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter, Virginia is going liberal anyway.
View Quote

This.

Warner has Republicans endorsing him on TV.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
... In Series Of Anti-Gay Facebook Posts

In a series of posts on Facebook on Wednesday night, a top Virginia Republican adviser demonized same-sex marriage by claiming that gay men would have to wear diapers because of gay sex.

Steve Waters wrote that homosexuality isn’t normal because it causes anal cancer and anal leakage which would require gay men to wear diapers so they don’t poop in their pants.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10599335_737084606339710_4784894225420848523_n.jpg?oh=87cd6965f22b61674a146e4766a30378&oe=54EEC1C1

When pressed to reveal his sources of his claims, Waters posted links to hate-group Family Research Council and other conservative "Christian” anti-gay websites, none of which included anything about diapers. The Family Research Council, however, seemed very obsessed with "fisting,” which FRC describes as an activity "where the hand and possibly arm is inserted into the rectum.” Apparently, FRC knows everything there is to know about the activity, including the effects of engaging in it.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/10/23/republican-diapers/
View Quote

I was going to make a joke about how this was like liberals not staying in their lane about guns, but one does have to wonder at them putting themselves forward so strongly as subject matter experts on this issue. - TS
View Quote

In all fairness, frequent anal sex will lead to rectal prolapse and sphincter incontinence.  The oriface in question did not evolve to be used that way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dem plants

Some people will believe anything to excuse failure. Kind of like the dem race hustlers who see racist whites behind every setback.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does reducing the size of government have to do with anal sex

Matter of fact, it'd be nice if the GOP showed more enthusiasm for actually doing that (cutting government, not necessarily anal sex) when they're in power.

I get it; contrary to some of the "gay facists", I don't think everyone should have to approve of homosexuality.  I don't even blame someone for being repulsed by it.

But holy shit, actual gay people don't spend as much time thinking about being gay than some of these moral crusaders do
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I knew a gay dude that wound up with HPV related cancer up his ass.  The resulting surgery had him in diapers for a while.
View Quote

There are some things that cannot be unseen.  Rectal venereal warts can grow to the extent they obstruct the passage.  A rotation treating the STDs of the gay population was not fun, not fun at all.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In all fairness, frequent anal sex will lead to rectal prolapse and sphincter incontinence.  The oriface in question did not evolve to be used that way.
View Quote

I'm taking the doc's word on this one.

It's also "food for thought", to all of those guys that have become obsessed with "sticking in her pooper" over the last decade or so.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a series of posts on Facebook on Wednesday night, a top Virginia Republican adviser demonized same-sex marriage by claiming that gay men would have to wear diapers because of gay sex.

Steve Waters wrote that homosexuality isn’t normal because it causes anal cancer and anal leakage which would require gay men to wear diapers so they don’t poop in their pants.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10599335_737084606339710_4784894225420848523_n.jpg?oh=87cd6965f22b61674a146e4766a30378&oe=54EEC1C1

When pressed to reveal his sources of his claims, Waters posted links to hate-group Family Research Council and other conservative "Christian” anti-gay websites, none of which included anything about diapers. The Family Research Council, however, seemed very obsessed with "fisting,” which FRC describes as an activity "where the hand and possibly arm is inserted into the rectum.” Apparently, FRC knows everything there is to know about the activity, including the effects of engaging in it.

I was going to make a joke about how this was like liberals not staying in their lane about guns, but one does have to wonder at them putting themselves forward so strongly as subject matter experts on this issue. - TS

While you are 100% correct, what business does a political figure have making statements such as these?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's also "food for thought", to all of those guys that have become obsessed with "sticking in her pooper" over the last decade or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are intolerant and will be the demise of the GOP.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry Doc. Common sense and medical facts have no business here.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Anal leakage thread...
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

While you are 100% correct, what business does a political figure have making statements such as these?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't. All I did was point out that he was factually correct, assuming he was talking about catchers, not pitchers.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is why we can't have nice things.
View Quote

I was going to post that
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They NEED to believe!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dem plants

They NEED to believe!

All throughout the nation, second string nobody democratic political operatives are saying shit far dumber than this and you'll never hear about it.  

We're fucked if we can't counter that.  Yea, we're gonna win the senate and probably the '16 presidential race but that's small pickens compared to 20, 30, 40 years of steady pressure from the media.  Control will flip flop like it always does but only they'll make any progress on their agenda.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#42]
I think GD is obsessed with gay sex .
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, because when the Republican Advisor made this statement he was genuinely concerned for the health of gays....

...or, he just wanted to take a jab at them.  <---I'm going with this one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
leave it to some GOP bible thumper to say some stupid shit right before an election.

View Quote

Saying fags have blown out assholes makes him a Bible thumper?

My dislike of homos has zero to do with religion.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If this was a medical issue and not a political one, you'd be on solid ground.

But since this is about the GOP's fixation on buttseks, not so much.

Besides, any guy cozied up with FRC deserves all of the ridicule that can be heaped upon him, and then some.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Awesome, the near daily " the GOP sucks because they arent gay enough and that's why they lose" thread. I love these.

View Quote

Happens every election season
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'd be nice if "we" (the royal we) would stop giving them the fucking ammunition to pen the articles with.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh my God, Republicans better stay home and not vote!!!!
View Quote

This,
Cause Chris Christy.....
They're the same....
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He doesn't. All I did was point out that he was factually correct, assuming he was talking about catchers, not pitchers.
View Quote

Ah, but do you

A: Think he was truly concerned for the health of gays

or

B: Much like every other political party, he took the opportunity to make a jab at something that opposes his views?
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This,
Cause Chris Christy.....
They're the same....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh my God, Republicans better stay home and not vote!!!!

This,
Cause Chris Christy.....
They're the same....

That's an implicit claim being made by Republican die hards on this very board, and elsewhere. Evidently, if we stop with the "ZOMG, TEH GAYS!!!" bullshit, we're Democrats with guns - as if those are the only two substantive policy differences.
Page / 12
Top Top