Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I officially own Page 425.

For your amusement, here's Snoopy dancing on Mike Brown's unmarked grave.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes.  It is LITERALLY his duty to give chase.  He is an officer of the law and Michael Brown was committing or had recently committed multiple crimes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Daryl Parks on Hannity last night

http://youtu.be/18jRJcCru70  

Stephanopoulos: "Why not stay in your car, he's running away?"

Wilson:"Because he's not...My job isn't to just sit and wait. I have to see where this guy goes."

Stephanopoulos: "So you thought it was your duty to give chase?"

What in the actual fuck? I got it just let him go, assaulting a cop is not a big deal.

Yes.  It is LITERALLY his duty to give chase.  He is an officer of the law and Michael Brown was committing or had recently committed multiple crimes.

Wilson did good in the interview.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"The family's message of peace."

"Burn this bitch down!"

Oooooooookay...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Burn this bitch down!"

Oooooooookay...

The people burning and looting had been looking forward to it for weeks.  Like the one reporter said, it was like a carnival.  All those animals need is an excuse - someone else to blame it on.  There is nothing they wouldn't do if the could get away with it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wilson:"Because he's not...My job isn't to just sit and wait. I have to see where this guy goes."

What in the actual fuck? I got it just let him go, assaulting a cop is not a big deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love the people laughing in the background
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We need some patches made up
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good morning.  One of Notrega's Retards checking in from the office.  Tally Ho!

haha my wife laughed at that as well last night and agreed with Mrs Notrega

Notregas Retards-Ferguson Tear Gas Passers 2014

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wilson did well in the interview. He did good when he dispensed his plumbic medicine.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Two requests:

Video of the Guardsman telling someone his name is Fuck You Potter and the McCullugh (sp?) laying on the dam.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Wednesday morning local notes:

- despite media panic, last night was pretty uneventful in town. Things were pretty much contained and aside from three police chases and the shooting of the two FBI guys things were more or less quiet everywhere else. There were some smaller things going on in Shaw and other parts of town but from what I understand none of that got violent. My opinion is that the protesters shot their wad on opening night and things will taper off as the days tick on, just like last time.

View Quote
I listened to the scanner from about 7-10pm and crime was rampant around Ferguson, but the protests seemed like more of a nuisance than anything.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Two requests:

Video of the Guardsman telling someone his name is Fuck You Potter and the McCullugh (sp?) laying on the dam.

Thanks
View Quote

This happened? If so, that is awesome.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Each case is different. Clearly Wilson operated within his PD's policies here. That is all that really matters.

Looking for racial patterns only makes things worse.  They need to stop that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Finally got caught up.  After watching the Alex Jones feed of the black guy with the fake pig nose make his assertions, I am curious as to if he is correct.

1.  There has never been a case of a black cop shooting an unarmed white teen and not being indicted:  Gil Collar comes to mind IIRC.

2.  No white kid has ever been shot by a black officer for waving around a gun that turned out to be a toy:  Anyone got one?

Each case is different. Clearly Wilson operated within his PD's policies here. That is all that really matters.

Race is all they see, so that's what I'm looking for.  And as far as I recall, Gil Collar's shooter was not indicted, which seems to indicate to me that the

officer was in line with his PD's policies.  A white kid (who was apparently high) acted aggressively towards a police officer and was shot while unarmed.

A Grand Jury no billed him.  Seems comparable to me.  I'm willing to bet there is also at least one case of a black officer confronted by a white kid

who was waving a gun around, and was shot after failure to obey, only to find out that the gun was a toy.  I personally don't believe all such indicents

are always white shooting black.  Those are just the ones that make the news.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This?  

or that?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.
This?  

or that?  

The other thing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Love the people laughing in the background
View Quote

Surprised it doesn't happen in more interviews with Crump or Parks. They are detached from reality, not to mention how stupid they sound.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#16]
This.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

What matters is whether he operated within the law, not his department's policies (which are irrelevant to whether he committed a crime). They're completely separate issues. The grand jury obviously thought he did not commit any crime.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This.  
View Quote
This is a 425 page thread; you're going to have to be a little more specific there hoss.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder how a person who is a black racist can look himself in the mirror every day and continue to spew the nonsense that Parks does.

"Fundamentally flawed" is used often but it is not the Grand Jury process.  It is the failed black family structure that results of five decades of the fundamentally flawed Great Society and welfare system.

Males growing up without fathers and in ghetto conditions are likely to be criminals.

Fix that underlying causal factor and in decades we may be able to get over the rampant black racism and liberal enabling that we see today.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is it possible for the BHO and Holder train to sit back watch this happen and then override/start their own investigation "due to the outrage"? I don't know what kind of water a GJ holds. If it is how long do you think?
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.  This episode is too organized and scripted to be anything other than planned at the national level.  End game?  Probably more Fed control over local police and eventually DHS supplementing local police with "advisors".  Then night of the long knives and roll out of the "national security force that is just as powerful and just as well funded as the military".  After that pograms, ethnic cleansing, FEMA camps, you know, all the usual commie tyrant stuff.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"Why did you get out of the car and chase"?

Are you fucking kidding? Was there a new unwritten rule where everyone sits in their car from now on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Why did you get out of the car and chase"?

Are you fucking kidding? Was there a new unwritten rule where everyone sits in their car from now on.

All the rules of a decent civil society have been thrown in the garbage for 13% of the population.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:03:57 PM EDT
[#22]
" />
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#23]
all this fun has made me go join twitter to troll.

any suggestions who to follow?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#24]
The Oath Keepers are looking for volunteers to help guard business's if anyone is interested.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/25/oath-keepers-guarding-businesses-in-ferguson-missouri-calling-on-volunteers-to-assist/
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Two requests:

Thanks
View Quote

"Dam lier" on page 386
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Two requests:

Thanks

Yep, I heard that myself. It sent that protester into a rage.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing.  This episode is too organized and scripted to be anything other than planned at the national level.  End game?  Probably more Fed control over local police and eventually DHS supplementing local police with "advisors".  Then night of the long knives and roll out of the "national security force that is just as powerful and just as well funded as the military".  After that pograms, ethnic cleansing, FEMA camps, you know, all the usual commie tyrant stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it possible for the BHO and Holder train to sit back watch this happen and then override/start their own investigation "due to the outrage"? I don't know what kind of water a GJ holds. If it is how long do you think?

I just feel like for the most part they are just sitting back and letting this happen. There hasn't been a point in our history where there have been widespread protests like this. I don't necessarily think its a conspiracy but I think Holder and fuck stick are just waiting to be able to reach out there bullshit hand and save the country their brothers from this madness
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#28]

They're going to burn the embassy in solidarity?  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Wilson’s primetime interview, which neither parent had watched, is “like insult after injury,” an emotional McSpadden said. “So disrespectful.”
View Quote

Disrespectful compared to robbing a store and punching a police officer in the face while taunting him as a 'pussy'?  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The Oath Keepers are looking for volunteers to help guard business's if anyone is interested.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/11/25/oath-keepers-guarding-businesses-in-ferguson-missouri-calling-on-volunteers-to-assist/
View Quote

MUST... RESIST... CALLOUT...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#31]
No idea if this has been posted already, but I was just listening to a liberal radio talk show that played a clip of Al Sharpton giving a speech in which he loudly asserted that Mculloch released the GJ decision Monday night with the express purpose of causing Ferguson to burn down because it was the same day President Obama gave posthumous freedom medals to three murdered civil rights activists, and said that since Tuesday was the anniversary of Shawn Bell being killed by NYPD, that was part of it as well.

The mind boggles.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I loved her talk about how she would cross examine Wilson.  I guess she missed the fact that while he could be compelled to speak before a GJ, there's little chance of most defendants taking the stand at their own trial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fire Bob McCulloch started

St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert P. McCulloch chose to announce the grand jury decision in the Police Officer Darren Wilson case in the dark of the night on Monday, November 24. He did this knowing that the grand jury’s decision – that there is no probable cause to charge Wilson with a crime in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown Jr. – would inflame the Brown family and their many supporters. He did this knowing that some of this support takes the form of a determined protest movement that has kept the pressure on the Ferguson police (among other adversaries) since the day Wilson killed Brown on August 9.

McCulloch did this knowing that this protest movement, when enflamed, can take on a very different nocturnal character. In the turbulent days and nights of August, when Ferguson was placed forever on the map of the world’s struggles, police authorities came to distinguish between day protests, which were multi-generational and invariably peaceful, and night protests, which were younger and much more unpredictable. Further, McCulloch decided to deliver this inflammatory news at night when national intelligence about outside agitators’ plans to infiltrate Ferguson when the decision is announced was so harrowing it helped influence Gov. Jay Nixon to preemptively declare a State of Emergency and conduct a press conference where the Governor rattled his sabre like invading hordes were descending on Missouri.

The result of McCulloch’s choices was an unmitigated disaster. Brown’s family went blind with grief and rage, as anyone with a brain and a heart could have predicted they would, and the community convulsed around them. This enraged community – gathered in the night – included many young people who have not been seen at Ferguson Police Department protests since the hot days of August. It also included many new faces – or, rather, masks, since many of the new, edgier protestors who started showing up in recent weeks mask their faces (or shroud them with bandanas). Some of these outside agitators are seasoned riot chasers who seize any opportunity to fight the police at militant protests and who favor the rhetoric of fire and the practice of arson. This incredibly volatile mix of ingredients, handled by someone as brazen and reckless as McCulloch, exploded on West Florissant Avenue and South Florissant Road on Monday night and burned to the ground.

Unless you live in a cave with no cable TV package, you know by now that a member of the extended Brown family, the youth’s stepfather Louis Head, responded with rage when he heard the grand jury’s decision publicly announced at the police department protest. This grief-enraged stepfather responded by chanting, "Burn the (expletive) down! Burn the (expletive) down!” His chant was picked up by the people around him and spread, expressing the anger and frustration of the gathering crowd all too well. This momentarily violent chant, to be clear, is not the message that this family has conveyed up until now. The Brown family has consistently pleaded for peaceful protests. Further, it is clear from the scale and effectiveness of the arsons staged in Ferguson on Monday that it was a planned operation and not the spontaneous outgrowth of one stepfather’s fit of rage.

However, he will be blamed, and the family’s name and message of peace will be tarnished. We consider that unfair, considering that this enraged stepfather had almost no power to influence the course of events, whereas Bob McCulloch held all the reins of power – and every single decision he made culminated in the disaster we all saw on Monday night. McCulloch may have behaved as if he were proceeding by the rule of law and impartially administering criminal justice. But in fact the cumulative effect of every single decision the prosecutor made – up until and including when he stepped up to the podium after 8 p.m. on Monday night – had the effect of his chanting "Burn the (expletive) down! Burn the (expletive) down!”

"Burn this bitch down!"

Oooooooookay...
They will reach for anything...ANYTHING, to try to muddy the picture and put it in people's minds that the GJ results aren't legit and deflect blame from the criminals running in packs through the city.

I just saw some more idiocy from Vox where they crow that some woman prosecutor "destroys" the prosecution by poking holes in DW's testimony...all I saw were the weakest of the weak grasping at straws.  But some people will buy it, and we'll have the phenomenon of the Mike Brown troofers to deal with for decades.

I loved her talk about how she would cross examine Wilson.  I guess she missed the fact that while he could be compelled to speak before a GJ, there's little chance of most defendants taking the stand at their own trial.

Um...no.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Needs more of this

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No idea if this has been posted already, but I was just listening to a liberal radio talk show that played a clip of Al Sharpton giving a speech in which he loudly asserted that Mculloch released the GJ decision Monday night with the express purpose of causing Ferguson to burn down because it was the same day President Obama gave posthumous freedom medals to three murdered civil rights activists, and said that since Tuesday was the anniversary of Shawn Bell being killed by NYPD, that was part of it as well.

The mind boggles.
View Quote

The day Sharpton dies will be a massive victory for Humanity. He has to be the no 1 race baiting cancer.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Wednesday morning local notes:

- despite media panic, last night was pretty uneventful in town. Things were pretty much contained and aside from three police chases and the shooting of the two FBI guys things were more or less quiet everywhere else. There were some smaller things going on in Shaw and other parts of town but from what I understand none of that got violent. My opinion is that the protesters shot their wad on opening night and things will taper off as the days tick on, just like last time.

- Tomorrow being a holiday traffic on the highways this morning was low and the parking lots downtown are about half full. Two of my business partners are out today for the holiday, as are some of the staff. We are on more or less half power today (expected) with the majority of those here leaving early for the holiday weekend. The Landing is pretty much dead... outside of the goofy highway shutdown yesterday this part of town has been quiet.

- The weather forecast for today and tonight is cold temps with rain turning to sleet or light snow around noon.

- I expect there to be some trolling on Black Friday. What form it is going to take I am unsure. I am not a Nutjob Friday shopper so I will be sleeping in and most likely sitting in front of the TV or the computer drinking hot chocolate that day. So much like the majority of this crap nothing they do will directly affect me or anyone I know. The closest all of this has come to affecting my family is the shit that happened on Grand near my aunt's house. None of her property was touched and by her account they never even came near her house.

- Common sentiment in my office, among my friends and family is the same. People in this town were tired of this Ferguson stuff months ago. All the majority of us want is the issue to calm down. We don't say we want it to "go away", we just want the situation brought within reason. We just want to be able to live our lives without worrying some assholes will block a highway, smash our businesses or threaten us or damage our personal property. The worst way in the world to win people to your side is with an unruly mob or the bullshit tactics of the modern protester. Making people miserable may in some circumstances bully the majority into adopting your opinion, but it does absolutely nothing to address the underlying emotional and societal issues you claim to want to change. If anything it pushes people's opinions deeper, making them fester into deep seeded anger and resentment... further dividing us as a people.
View Quote

Your last paragraph absolutely nails it.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#36]
The guy holding the sign about how the GJ was "fixed" cracks me up.

I wonder if he realizes that grand juries sit for terms (of several months in this case), and that this grand jury was empaneled in MAY. Three months before the shooting even happened. If the government could "fix" the result of a shooting that hadn't even happened yet, that's some amazing work right there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Is this happening?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This?  

or that?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.
This?  

or that?  

+1
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:22:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok, back in.
So...

Guy car jacked and shot in the chest.
Two FBI agents shot while serving a warrant (perp ventilated?)
Dorian Johnson's brother was ID'ed as the one murdered the other night (shot in car and set on fire)
hondaciv gets a lesson on Constitutional rights
the Times published Wilson's address and then we give their personal numbers some calls
Hannity put it to the Brown Family's lawyer, with no grease
Video of a cop dispersing a mob like a boss, popping smoke on his AO
More looting and fires, mostly in Ferg
Oakland mob shut down like a bunch of dumb sheep herded by a mile-long line of wolves

What else?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems I missed a good joke last night.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I passed gas in Ferguson, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" with this picture:

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Wow. Just oblivious to reality. How the Fuck did he graduate law school?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#48]
For the retards

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#50]
oh and two best quotes

Brown's lawyer to Hannity @ 5:17 "he dind' cold cock him!"

and one user here "they done peacefully protested the shit out of him" about lib pussy "reporter" getting robbed and his car burned

Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top