Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I loved her talk about how she would cross examine Wilson.  I guess she missed the fact that while he could be compelled to speak before a GJ, there's little chance of most defendants taking the stand at their own trial.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They will reach for anything...ANYTHING, to try to muddy the picture and put it in people's minds that the GJ results aren't legit and deflect blame from the criminals running in packs through the city.

I just saw some more idiocy from Vox where they crow that some woman prosecutor "destroys" the prosecution by poking holes in DW's testimony...all I saw were the weakest of the weak grasping at straws.  But some people will buy it, and we'll have the phenomenon of the Mike Brown troofers to deal with for decades.

I loved her talk about how she would cross examine Wilson.  I guess she missed the fact that while he could be compelled to speak before a GJ, there's little chance of most defendants taking the stand at their own trial.

She's a plain old first class idiot.  "But how did you get punched, you have no injuries?"  Bullshit, bitch, that was some heavy bruising.  "But the hospital noted nothing!"  Bitch, a bruise can take a long damn time to properly show, that's why a competent investigator takes pics throughout the course of several days after the battery.

Dumb cow is going to pop something, she's stretching so hard to come up with anything to keep this nonsense going.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Its not a very effective boycott when you just wait a few days to spend your money.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I surprised that we haven't seen any white on black violence at all.

I would think that this situation would be near perfect for an individual with a suppressed weapon to go on a little ghetto safari.

With the proper camo you could blend in or disappear into the chaos pretty easily.

I mean there have to be thousands of 88's with this very fantasy.
View Quote

If they had legally owned suppressors, it would make them law-abiding 88's.

Conflicted.

That's scary in itself. 1000's of law abiding 88s, with legally owned suppressors, running around with race war fantasies.

Thought crimes are way worse than real crimes. Everybody knows that. Real crime is just a plea for help. Real evil is in thought, conscious or unconscious. And only certain identity groups are genetically predisposed to evil thought crimes.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Is that a long bow or a short guy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look like old fashioned samurai with the pads

http://sophiesjapanblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/samurai.jpg

Is that a long bow or a short guy?

Get both
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Oakland

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Its not a very effective boycott when you just wait a few days to spend your money.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Especially if that means you're now buying after all the sales are over.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is it possible for the BHO and Holder train to sit back watch this happen and then override/start their own investigation "due to the outrage"? I don't know what kind of water a GJ holds. If it is how long do you think?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Just watched the post GJ decision Darrell Wilson interview on Fox News.   He comes off as reasonable, truthful, and ethical, despites some probing by the interviewer with questions like "would you have shot Michael Brown if he was white".

I think he did a good job.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm kind of thinking that ultimately this will work against the democrats and Obama in the next election, for whatever that's worth.

It's going to take a long time to overcome the damage of the Obama legacy, from the damage to the economy, to the damage of intracountry relations.

Then of course there are the newly amnestied to contend with.

Dreams of his father.
View Quote

I said something similar to my wife last night. One the one hand you have the media narrative trying to spin this one way and then that exact same media shows video of rioting and looting which completely contradicts their narrative. This is doing far more damage to blacks and marginalizing the media at the same time. The left has lost control of this situation that they themselves created. At this point they are their own worst enemies. The best thing we could do is sit back and let them burn themselves to the ground.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#10]
This.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

when Ferguson is burning down and every police department around St louis is on edge, you going to serve a warrant for arrest with a couple FBI agents? yeah that makes sense.........
but right, unrelated to the rioting and destruction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

unrelated to the Ferguson nonsense  

when Ferguson is burning down and every police department around St louis is on edge, you going to serve a warrant for arrest with a couple FBI agents? yeah that makes sense.........
but right, unrelated to the rioting and destruction.
They're generally pretty good at that sort of thing.  Seeing as how they weren't doing much else at the time it was probably considered very helpful.  The guy murdered his mother and shot a cop, that makes him a very high priority.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#12]

I normally stay home on Black Friday, because I hate dealing with the level of idiocy that is usually involved.

Might have to go see what Black Friday deals the Bass Pro has, this year.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:59:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I normally stay home on Black Friday, because I hate dealing with the level of idiocy that is usually involved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If I had any money to spend, I might go to BF this year just on the possibility that there would be fewer asstards there, due to their little boycott.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Wednesday morning local notes:

- despite media panic, last night was pretty uneventful in town. Things were pretty much contained and aside from three police chases and the shooting of the two FBI guys things were more or less quiet everywhere else. There were some smaller things going on in Shaw and other parts of town but from what I understand none of that got violent. My opinion is that the protesters shot their wad on opening night and things will taper off as the days tick on, just like last time.

- Tomorrow being a holiday traffic on the highways this morning was low and the parking lots downtown are about half full. Two of my business partners are out today for the holiday, as are some of the staff. We are on more or less half power today (expected) with the majority of those here leaving early for the holiday weekend. The Landing is pretty much dead... outside of the goofy highway shutdown yesterday this part of town has been quiet.

- The weather forecast for today and tonight is cold temps with rain turning to sleet or light snow around noon.

- I expect there to be some trolling on Black Friday. What form it is going to take I am unsure. I am not a Nutjob Friday shopper so I will be sleeping in and most likely sitting in front of the TV or the computer drinking hot chocolate that day. So much like the majority of this crap nothing they do will directly affect me or anyone I know. The closest all of this has come to affecting my family is the shit that happened on Grand near my aunt's house. None of her property was touched and by her account they never even came near her house.

- Common sentiment in my office, among my friends and family is the same. People in this town were tired of this Ferguson stuff months ago. All the majority of us want is the issue to calm down. We don't say we want it to "go away", we just want the situation brought within reason. We just want to be able to live our lives without worrying some assholes will block a highway, smash our businesses or threaten us or damage our personal property. The worst way in the world to win people to your side is with an unruly mob or the bullshit tactics of the modern protester. Making people miserable may in some circumstances bully the majority into adopting your opinion, but it does absolutely nothing to address the underlying emotional and societal issues you claim to want to change. If anything it pushes people's opinions deeper, making them fester into deep seeded anger and resentment... further dividing us as a people.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Now this pisses me off.  You don't like it, fucking leave.  Nothing stopping ya but your poor ass lazy freeloading self.  Fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#16]
So with Nixon sending in the troops effectively to stand guard, is he issuing them  ammo? I might be terribly jaded, but I can't see him allowing them ammo for their weapons.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Did we ever get an update on the guy that was shot in the chest in Fergadishu with the USMC decals on his truck?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Protester that got tagged by CarDozer earlier today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3VVqIKCMAABSm7.jpg
View Quote

I would take my time getting help to these pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This.
View Quote
This?

or that?  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#20]

This is proof that the police do not have to "shoot to kill".
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have any vids of the National Guard responding to the protestors/rioters I want to see how they handled things in comparison to the police. As far as I saw on the live stream last night they were just guarding federal infrastructure maybe due to posse comitatus. Anyone care to elaborate on their powers during a state of emergency?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Protester that got tagged by CarDozer earlier today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3VVqIKCMAABSm7.jpg

Is that Pat?  

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"

Anyone have the video of this?

It is in my post above

EPIC - COP POPS CS GAS ON HIS OWN LOCATION @ 1:02:00

Awesome.

Run dindu run!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Daryl Parks on Hannity last night

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The legacy? 5 finger discounts. That's what'll be remembered.
View Quote

That is all this is about.  Dumb fuckers being dumb fuckers and looking for free shit.  Pretty pathetic really.

Like any of this will repair relations.  Just looking for a hand out.  

I say the damages get paid by funneling funds from welfare.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Papa Jones needs to give this lady a raise or something, maybe free pizza for live my hats off to you lady.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/battle-ferguson-papa-johns-manager-defends-store-from-looters-with-bare-hands-video/

go to the 1:01 mark in the video.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ain't nobody got time for dat qualitative spatio-temporal representative reasoning
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was looking over the evidence released and wow... these two pictures pretty much explain everything. Look at where the "red stains" are found, where his body ends up, and where almost all the casings are found....

Evidence Map
Evidence Legend

Ain't nobody got time for dat qualitative spatio-temporal representative reasoning

Based on that info, I'm convinced M. Brown turned around to retrieve his Nike sandals.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Well I had not intended to go shopping Friday, but that just changed.  I'll hit the local army surplus store after work.  Ammo cans for $7.  I might need a bigger house.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Papa Jones needs to give this lady a raise or something, maybe free pizza for live my hats off to you lady.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/battle-ferguson-papa-johns-manager-defends-store-from-looters-with-bare-hands-video/

go to the 1:01 mark in the video.
View Quote
They need to giver her a gun, too.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wednesday morning local notes:

- despite media panic, last night was pretty uneventful in town. Things were pretty much contained and aside from three police chases and the shooting of the two FBI guys things were more or less quiet everywhere else. There were some smaller things going on in Shaw and other parts of town but from what I understand none of that got violent. My opinion is that the protesters shot their wad on opening night and things will taper off as the days tick on, just like last time.

- Tomorrow being a holiday traffic on the highways this morning was low and the parking lots downtown are about half full. Two of my business partners are out today for the holiday, as are some of the staff. We are on more or less half power today (expected) with the majority of those here leaving early for the holiday weekend. The Landing is pretty much dead... outside of the goofy highway shutdown yesterday this part of town has been quiet.

- The weather forecast for today and tonight is cold temps with rain turning to sleet or light snow around noon.

- I expect there to be some trolling on Black Friday. What form it is going to take I am unsure. I am not a Nutjob Friday shopper so I will be sleeping in and most likely sitting in front of the TV or the computer drinking hot chocolate that day. So much like the majority of this crap nothing they do will directly affect me or anyone I know. The closest all of this has come to affecting my family is the shit that happened on Grand near my aunt's house. None of her property was touched and by her account they never even came near her house.

- Common sentiment in my office, among my friends and family is the same. People in this town were tired of this Ferguson stuff months ago. All the majority of us want is the issue to calm down. We don't say we want it to "go away", we just want the situation brought within reason. We just want to be able to live our lives without worrying some assholes will block a highway, smash our businesses or threaten us or damage our personal property. The worst way in the world to win people to your side is with an unruly mob or the bullshit tactics of the modern protester. Making people miserable may in some circumstances bully the majority into adopting your opinion, but it does absolutely nothing to address the underlying emotional and societal issues you claim to want to change. If anything it pushes people's opinions deeper, making them fester into deep seeded anger and resentment... further dividing us as a people.
View Quote

I'll add my two cents to the local check in:

- Drive in from O'Fallon MO to the Airport area (adjacent to Ground Derpo) was quiet.  Not even normal traffic.  Upon returning from an appointment this morning to work I did see a NG uparmored Humvee cruising down McDonnell Drive and turn south onto Lindberg.  My guess is that it is a routine patrol around the airport/my work area.  Humvee had gun shield mounted on roof (no gun mounted) and what appeared to be spotlights mounted on the roof at all four corners.

- No direct impact to activities in the St. Charles area.  BWW had a larger than normal crowd last night for the STL Blues games.  The game wasn't very heavily attended last night, so my guess is that instead of venturing downtown people went to B-Dubs.  Black Friday preps are underway with local stores (Target, etc) putting up temp barriers for the lines of people who will be waiting.  My only local stops will be to obtain cheap tools at Home Depot/Lowes/Menards for gifts.

- Common sentiment at my work is the same as yours.  Many co-workers grew up in the affected areas and have since moved away.  They're tired of it and the entire situation.  General rumblings of anger and contempt from people.  Almost all want things to end but not in any way, shape, or form that could be construed as giving into the lynch mob.  

- Me?  The historian in me says to play El Degüello and get it over with.  Don't let it simmer anymore, just pull the band aid off.  Realistically, would never happen.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm kind of thinking that ultimately this will work against the democrats and Obama in the next election, for whatever that's worth.

It's going to take a long time to overcome the damage of the Obama legacy, from the damage to the economy, to the damage of intracountry relations.

Then of course there are the newly amnestied to contend with.

Dreams of his father.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/18jRJcCru70  
View Quote

"Why did you get out of the car and chase"?

Are you fucking kidding? Was there a new unwritten rule where everyone sits in their car from now on.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:22:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stephanopoulos: "Why not stay in your car, he's running away?"

Wilson:"Because he's not...My job isn't to just sit and wait. I have to see where this guy goes."

Stephanopoulos: "So you thought it was your duty to give chase?"

What in the actual fuck? I got it just let him go, assaulting a cop is not a big deal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#34]
‘Insult after injury’: Michael Brown’s parents blast Darren Wilson interview as they defend son amid ongoing Ferguson turmoil

The defiant parents of slain Ferguson teen Michael Brown say the officer who shot their son “wanted to kill someone” and that they don’t believe “a word” of Darren Wilson’s version of events that led to the August death of the their son.

“His conscience is clear. How can your conscience be clear after killing someone, even if it was an accidental death?” asked Lesley McSpadden on “CBS This Morning” as she sat beside her ex-husband, Michael Brown Sr., on Wednesday.

The appearances Wednesday on the CBS morning show and another on NBC’s “Today” show came hours after Wilson broke his silence Tuesday with an interview given to ABC News.

“He respected law enforcement,” the 18-year-old’s father, Michael Brown Sr., said of his son on “Today”. “Who in their right mind would rush or charge at a police officer who has his gun?”

Wilson’s primetime interview, which neither parent had watched, is “like insult after injury,” an emotional McSpadden said. “So disrespectful.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding? Was there a new unwritten rule where everyone sits in their car from now on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would have been my question to the media midget.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Finally got caught up.  After watching the Alex Jones feed of the black guy with the fake pig nose make his assertions, I am curious as to if he is correct.

1.  There has never been a case of a black cop shooting an unarmed white teen and not being indicted:  Gil Collar comes to mind IIRC.

2.  No white kid has ever been shot by a black officer for waving around a gun that turned out to be a toy:  Anyone got one?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So with Nixon sending in the troops effectively to stand guard, is he issuing them  ammo? I might be terribly jaded, but I can't see him allowing them ammo for their weapons.
View Quote

Almost certainly no ammo, that's why you see most of them without rifles.  

But a lot of these guys in the MP guard units will be policemen. They know what the score is.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Damn, shit went crazy last night! Right after I turned everything off Story of my life!

Two requests:

Video of the Guardsman telling someone his name is Fuck You Potter and the McCullugh (sp?) laying on the dam.

Thanks

I wasn't going to shop on Black Friday, looks like I have to now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Still don't get the walking miles and miles....
View Quote

They are used to it being that they have no cars and public trans is not operating.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

‘Insult after injury’: Michael Brown’s parents blast Darren Wilson interview as they defend son amid ongoing Ferguson turmoil

The defiant parents of slain Ferguson teen Michael Brown say the officer who shot their son "wanted to kill someone” and that they don’t believe "a word” of Darren Wilson’s version of events that led to the August death of the their son.

"His conscience is clear. How can your conscience be clear after killing someone, even if it was an accidental death?” asked Lesley McSpadden on "CBS This Morning” as she sat beside her ex-husband, Michael Brown Sr., on Wednesday.

The appearances Wednesday on the CBS morning show and another on NBC’s "Today” show came hours after Wilson broke his silence Tuesday with an interview given to ABC News.

"He respected law enforcement,” the 18-year-old’s father, Michael Brown Sr., said of his son on "Today”. "Who in their right mind would rush or charge at a police officer who has his gun?”

Wilson’s primetime interview, which neither parent had watched, is "like insult after injury,” an emotional McSpadden said. "So disrespectful.”
Fuck those two.  I hope they get stuck in a looted building that's burning down.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Finally got caught up.  After watching the Alex Jones feed of the black guy with the fake pig nose make his assertions, I am curious as to if he is correct.

1.  There has never been a case of a black cop shooting an unarmed white teen and not being indicted:  Gil Collar comes to mind IIRC.

2.  No white kid has ever been shot by a black officer for waving around a gun that turned out to be a toy:  Anyone got one?
View Quote

Each case is different. Clearly Wilson operated within his PD's policies here. That is all that really matters.

Looking for racial patterns only makes things worse.  They need to stop that.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOVE that guy's expression
"Wait, what the hell just happened? I'm white for fuck's sake!"
http://i.imgur.com/VBnoDSl.jpg    

That a chick, man.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#44]

A resident, lying shirtless, keeps warm as another approaches the blazing skeleton of Juanita's Fashions R Boutique after it was burned to the ground in Ferguson in the early morning hours of Tuesday.
View Quote

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/gallery/2014/11/ferguson_protest_photos_second_night_of_protests_in_st_louis_new_york_washington.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wilson:"Because he's not...My job isn't to just sit and wait. I have to see where this guy goes."

What in the actual fuck? I got it just let him go, assaulting a cop is not a big deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.  It is LITERALLY his duty to give chase.  He is an officer of the law and Michael Brown was committing or had recently committed multiple crimes.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Local update from Nashville, because I have nothing better to do:

Cops and city leadership came to an agreement with protesters prior to a gathering.  Apparently they expected a group of whiners to gather and cops would hand out water and pretend to be nice.

Group unexpectedly, as far as we can tell, started to move around downtown.  Many of us locals were gathered on 2nd Ave (read: drinking) and the protesters marched down 3rd with police escort, and ended up on Broadway.  Locals in the bar agreed that if the sons of bitches protesters came down 2nd Ave, we'd run out of the bar and yell support for Wilson.  They never came down 2nd.  

Overall, uneventful.  General sentiment among people I talked to is complete support for Wilson, and this includes musicians, bartenders, and general rabble.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The fire Bob McCulloch started

St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert P. McCulloch chose to announce the grand jury decision in the Police Officer Darren Wilson case in the dark of the night on Monday, November 24. He did this knowing that the grand jury’s decision – that there is no probable cause to charge Wilson with a crime in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown Jr. – would inflame the Brown family and their many supporters. He did this knowing that some of this support takes the form of a determined protest movement that has kept the pressure on the Ferguson police (among other adversaries) since the day Wilson killed Brown on August 9.

While there is an element of truth to the timing issue, the rioting, looting and arson is 100% because of the ghetto/liberal/commie/instigator/community organizer culture.

Also note that the governor did not implement a night time curfew.  I have called for that since August.

Gov Nixon also did not place the National Guard (armed and protected) in the high risk areas to protect property.

I believe that all the elected officials who spoke at the earlier pre-announcement presser are Democrats.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"

Anyone have the video of this?

It is in my post above

EPIC - COP POPS CS GAS ON HIS OWN LOCATION @ 1:02:00

Awesome.

All kinds of winning in that video. If you listen closely right after the tear gas starts popping, you can hear a pepper ball gun doing work until it gets stuck in a low gas pressure cyclic bolt jam. Sounds like a minigun going off on the crowd

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
From Fox2 - suspect thought to have shot his mom and University City cop early Monday morning, 2 FBI agents were serving search warrant and suspect shot them, one in leg and one in shoulder (if I caught that correctly?) possible ongoing "tactical situation" / barricaded subject, location near North Hanley (sp?)
View Quote

They like to burn shit, light the place up.  bet he comes out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#50]

The edumacashun sysem fale me
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top