BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At work, we have Computers On Wheels, or COWs..  They're laptops in a rolling chassis that we drag around to patient rooms.

Some random fatty thought a nurse was calling her a cow so now we are forbidden to call our COWs a COW.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

At work, we have Computers On Wheels, or COWs..  They're laptops in a rolling chassis that we drag around to patient rooms.

Some random fatty thought a nurse was calling her a cow so now we are forbidden to call our COWs a COW.

Let me guess you work at BAMC?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Friend had a 400 pound older sister when we met at around 16

Once we ate two pieces out of a tray of brownies sitting on the counter.
When the sister came home, she was pissed because someone had taken a bite out of her brownie.

Dinner at the same home one night. The Mother sat a platter of spaghetti on the counter of about four generous servings.
There were ten of us and I asked if more was coming.
Friend said there would be plenty, the platter was being set aside for sis
who was at work.

Bertha was an RN of all things and got to over five hundred before the
Intervention and counseling
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Was flying back from DFW to local Airport ...2.5HR flight...thank god I had selected an isle seat.....when I sat down Mr. and Mrs. White Bread were sitting in the seats to my right....both of them were well over weight with her spilling over into my seat.  When the dropped their tray backs down the edge was resting on their stomachs.....

..of course then I start looking around and seeing that this was not uncommon as many of the other passengers were facing the same issue.  I couldn't help but think how hard it would be to un-ass that plane in an emergency with all the fat bodies clogging up the aisle and trying to squeeze out the emergency door....
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Was flying back from DFW to local Airport ...2.5HR flight...thank god I had selected an isle seat.....when I sat down Mr. and Mrs. White Bread were sitting in the seats to my right....both of them were well over weight with her spilling over into my seat.  When the dropped their tray backs down the edge was resting on their stomachs.....

..of course then I start looking around and seeing that this was not uncommon as many of the other passengers were facing the same issue.  I couldn't help but think how hard it would be to un-ass that plane in an emergency with all the fat bodies clogging up the aisle and trying to squeeze out the emergency door....
View Quote

And to think that the FAA accepted average passenger weight is 190 pounds. I often wonder how heavy our aircraft really are.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
GD threads beginning to sound like recess for 3rd grade.
View Quote

Don't click on them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Salads...?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw this fat guy back into a van once.  He was so fat that he couldn't even turn around to see what was behind him. When he hit the van, he made the excuse that the van was at a funny angle. It would take him about 20 seconds of wiggling to get his fat ass out of the car. Supposedly he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?

Salads...?

Do you even Snatch bro?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw this fat guy back into a van once.  He was so fat that he couldn't even turn around to see what was behind him. When he hit the van, he made the excuse that the van was at a funny angle. It would take him about 20 seconds of wiggling to get his fat ass out of the car. Supposedly he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from?

He look like this?

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tyrone-snatch.jpg

Holy shit!! That's him!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/mauser348/kool-aid2.jpg

300+ lbs as a Bicycle Cop

How's that for a Fat story

You Judgmental assholes
View Quote

Yeah but you're tall and don't look like a fat fuck. You just look big.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is a good thread

I want to get elected into office and make a fat people tax

because fatties use more resources.

OR

I want to open a grocery chain that discounts based on how fit you are.

I want to penalize fatties.

View Quote

So you are pro big government then.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 9:36:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I work in the lab at a hospital and get to draw blood from ER patients...so way to many to share. One though stands out. As I walked into the room to get some blood, the ER staff was removing things from the rolls and putting the "prizes" in a container so the patient could take them back home. The thing that stood out was a remote to a TV that the patient "No longer had."!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Largest woman I've ever taken care of had a BMI of 97.45.

I recall her being 550 pounds on a 5'3" frame.  I put a central line in her and sedated her for a TEE.

She was 31 years old, totally bedridden, and dying of heart failure and morbid obesity hypoventilation syndrome.
View Quote

I've seen it. its depressing as hell.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I used to be one of those people that you speak of...(Minus the purple hair)

I was really really sick though and had no idea...

So while some people need to push their asses away from the table...Some people are just sick...

Thank God I am here and alive (and much thinner) to tell the story...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I work with a bunch of overweight African-American women.   One has purple hair.

I used to be one of those people that you speak of...(Minus the purple hair)

I was really really sick though and had no idea...

So while some people need to push their asses away from the table...Some people are just sick...

Thank God I am here and alive (and much thinner) to tell the story...

good for you!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Two nights ago I was at a restaurant near campus getting a late meal.  This restaurant is known for having really greasy, nasty food that people only eat when they are drunk or high.  I was there at midnight after drinking with some friends.

I ordered my slice of pizza.  As I turned away from the counter and tried to pick a table I saw them.  It was a family, I think.  There were four adults- two women and two men; along with three children.  One woman was normal sized, but the other three adults were severely obese.  They could not walk without an obvious waddle.  The three children were obese as well.  I took a table near them and continued to watch in wonder.  They had two-three liter bottles of coke that they were splitting between the group.  The kids were all over that shit.  Then their food started coming out.  In total I counted 2 philly cheesesteaks, 3 plates of wings (about 10 wings per plate), and 2 large (24") pepperoni pizzas.  They ate all of it.

I was disgusted not only in their ability to gorge themselves on that much food, but also in that they had their kids out at midnight to eat what I assume was dinner (maybe 2nd dinner? they were fucking enormous people).  They were also serving caffeinated soda- not only are they feeding their kids an awful diet in general that will end up making their kids as fat as they are; but the caffeine will keep them up all night.

There was nothing healthy about their actions and I lost a little bit of faith in humanity that night.
View Quote

Don't worries its a self correcting problem.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Salads...?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Salads...?

Vegetables would also have been acceptable.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My disgusting mother in law...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/aeroworks2/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0320_zps2hubv4ao.jpg

Takes her 5 minutes to start walking after standing (bad hip wouldn't ya know).
combine that with the worse FSA mentality and her rudeness..

For the last 10 years at least she has been playing a mmorpg game called everquest.   She has always had multiple online boyfriends who thinks shes some hot chick from photo's she sends them.  Has phone sex and all. Poor bastards.

And my chair stinks now.. seriously.  Have to fabreeze the shit out of it when she sits in it all day.  And not to mention the mystery shit on the toilet seat that pops up when shes over.  
View Quote

You win.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The other story courtesy of my uncle, comes from a surgery he did on another morbidly obese patient.  He was doing what should have been a routine appendectomy, but the sheer size of the patient is a hugely complicating factor.
He was dissecting, and dissecting and dissecting, and eventually started pulling up bits of what appeared to be black material from the depths of the incision.  Turns out that he had bypassed the abdominal cavity, went through the endless fat, and came out the other side into OR table.  He was pulling up the upholstery

I have more.
View Quote
 That is so fucked up it is funny.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So that's a real class? I figured he just fucked up statistics

And there's another reason I didn't make it through the pre-engineering classes...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Sure.

There was a guy in my statics class, who always, without fail, drank 2 bottles of mountain dew per class. He also would have a buffet of chips, cookies, et cetera. He always got the highest exam scores though. There was one exam were the average was like 68. He got a 100.

So...you like look at shit just sitting there, or what?

Basically, but with more math. Statics is why I'm not a Mechanical Engineer.
So that's a real class? I figured he just fucked up statistics

And there's another reason I didn't make it through the pre-engineering classes...

Statics, the sum of the forces much equal zero, or you have acceleration, which would be dynamics, which is the next class.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hope your wife and children take after her so you can learn to treat people a little better. What a fucking loser for posting a photo of a family member like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/aeroworks2/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0320_zps2hubv4ao.jpg

For the last 10 years at least she has been playing a mmorpg game called everquest.   She has always had multiple online boyfriends who thinks shes some hot chick from photo's she sends them.  Has phone sex and all. Poor bastards.

And my chair stinks now.. seriously.  Have to fabreeze the shit out of it when she sits in it all day.  And not to mention the mystery shit on the toilet seat that pops up when shes over.  

Hope your wife and children take after her so you can learn to treat people a little better. What a fucking loser for posting a photo of a family member like this.

Nice personal attack 14'er.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So what? If you are asking thinner people to subsidize your flight costs (it costs more to fly you than an average-sized person) then why stop there? Why not demand that your food be subsidized also? I'm not talking about overeating or anything - just that as a large person you have a higher caloric requirement. There's nothing you can do about that, so you shouldn't be penalized, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

I think its perfectly fair to charge people by their weight.  

Maybe have a 250 lb allowance (male person + luggage + carry on) and get charged "x" per pound over?

Or simply charge everyone by their body weight + luggage + carry on.

The more you weight (you + stuff) the more you pay.  Why isn't this put into practice?

I'm 6'5",  330 lbs.  Have just shy of a 30" vertical. bench just north of 400lbs and can (slowly) jog 4 miles.  I am chubby,  but I'm not fat.  I was born this way.  I've been a mutant since I was little.

charging people based on a genetic result would be no different than charging people based on their skin color, or gender. I get what you are saying, but not everyone fits the "you eat too many fucking twinkies and I don't like you so I'll discriminate against you" mold.  

So what? If you are asking thinner people to subsidize your flight costs (it costs more to fly you than an average-sized person) then why stop there? Why not demand that your food be subsidized also? I'm not talking about overeating or anything - just that as a large person you have a higher caloric requirement. There's nothing you can do about that, so you shouldn't be penalized, right?

The people that can't seem to find their seat and sit down cost the airlines more.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:11:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
saw a patient with a 108 BMI. made me sad. had some psychological issues as well.
View Quote

How is a 108 BMI possible?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:11:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.

and copious amounts of Vicks Vapor Rub from the Hospital shop.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

one of the worst Autopsies I ever encountered. it was like butchering a whale.

I grew up butchering steers in a meat shop. this was different.
View Quote
and i bet your still happy this guy was not you

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That was good advice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put on about four pounds this July. At first I couldn't figure out why I had to pee all the time. Then I realized, my pants were squishing my belly fat, and it wasn't leaving any room for my bladder.

That was just four pounds.

I'm better now.

Or you're having prostate issues as you get older
Make no assumptions
As you get older you find yourself having to piss all the time
Ask your doc on your next checkup

That was good advice.
Yes is was.  Prostate cancer kills about 30k people per year.  4 pounds should not make much of a difference.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is a good thread

I want to get elected into office and make a fat people tax

because fatties use more resources.

OR

I want to open a grocery chain that discounts based on how fit you are.

I want to penalize fatties.

View Quote

I've got one word for you.

ScreechjetBioDiesel™
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:20:28 AM EDT
[#24]
This thread makes me feel skinny

I'm still a fatty at 5'11 and 210 though. I could stand to lose about 55lbs
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:16:52 AM EDT
[#25]
I worked for a scammy water softener company for a bit. I had to go into people's homes and onto their property. And boys, I have seen some shit!

The fatty story goes like this;
I'm in the kitchen making a mess of things and flooding the place (my specialty )
Im looking into the main living room where theres this woman who's about 5-5.5 feet tall. She is the same width. There is a big bed in front of, what else, the TV.
Small 100lb asian man is kneeling down and spoon feeding this white whale. She's licking her lips and the shit is dribblin down. The little guy is smiling really big.
This goes on and on. Fatty is giggling between gulps and litlle man is giving her this ever so loving look.
Then it occurs to me- some people have a sexual fetish about feeding someone until they're that size for some fucked up control or something.
I read about that in a paraphilia book. These fuckers are doing the sexy-feedee thing while I'm in the same damn room.

I went out back and puked on their lawn. I fixed their crap faster than anyone and sped off into the blue yonder.
I blocked that memory until now, thanks OP for digging that up
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:21:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
By fat, I don't mean a BMI in the low to mid thirties, I mean someone with multiple chins, a beer belly sized fupa, et cetera.   Okay, maybe not that big, but 300+ pounds.

The thread on the 800 pound person crematorium incident got me wondering about this. Any EMTs, fire fighters, medical professionals, LEOs, et cetera have riveting tales to share?

View Quote

We took a roof saw to the side of a house to remove a fairly large (6 man lift) person from a house.  Went through the exterior bedroom wall while the patient was in cardiac arrest.  Sorry...no pics...
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:27:23 AM EDT
[#27]
I'll just leave this here.

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:37:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Went into a subs house and saw a woman sitting on the floor on a bean bag.  It was weird because she appeared to be a torso and head set in the middle of the bean bag.  I couldn't wrap my head around how she was sitting so steadily upright with no legs.  Then it dawned on me, she was wearing sweatpants and her ass extended so far behind and to the sides of her relatively normal torso that it just looked like a bean bag.  I was stunned.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FUCK IT! I don't want to know.  Chances are they were treated like shit when they were living.  Let then rest in, albeit much larger, piece.
View Quote

or "piece. . . plus 8 x 40lb pieces"
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:53:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Two nights ago I was at a restaurant near campus getting a late meal.  This restaurant is known for having really greasy, nasty food that people only eat when they are drunk or high.  I was there at midnight after drinking with some friends.

I ordered my slice of pizza.  As I turned away from the counter and tried to pick a table I saw them.  It was a family, I think.  There were four adults- two women and two men; along with three children.  One woman was normal sized, but the other three adults were severely obese.  They could not walk without an obvious waddle.  The three children were obese as well.  I took a table near them and continued to watch in wonder.  They had two-three liter bottles of coke that they were splitting between the group.  The kids were all over that shit.  Then their food started coming out.  In total I counted 2 philly cheesesteaks, 3 plates of wings (about 10 wings per plate), and 2 large (24") pepperoni pizzas.  They ate all of it.

I was disgusted not only in their ability to gorge themselves on that much food, but also in that they had their kids out at midnight to eat what I assume was dinner (maybe 2nd dinner? they were fucking enormous people).  They were also serving caffeinated soda- not only are they feeding their kids an awful diet in general that will end up making their kids as fat as they are; but the caffeine will keep them up all night.

There was nothing healthy about their actions and I lost a little bit of faith in humanity that night.
View Quote

relax. look at the bright side. there's a better than 50/50 chance that one of them is "disabled",
and the dinner came out of your taxes.

feel better?  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fat is a biohazard?

What the hell do you do with it afterwards?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it involved an welders reinforcing an Autopsy Table, an 800lb man and tools barrowed from an Equine Surgical Hospital.
and copious amounts of Vicks Vapor Rub from the Hospital shop.

when it was done, I had cut out 8 - 40lb biohazard boxes of fat, just to make it manageable.

one of the worst Autopsies I ever encountered. it was like butchering a whale.
I grew up butchering steers in a meat shop. this was different.

Fat is a biohazard?

What the hell do you do with it afterwards?

make soap ?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
FF and have been involved in a few extractions of big folk. No spectacular crazy stories. Just sad situations generally.

And smell.

Most folk who hit the 5-700# range don't get a lot of quality shower action going. Couple that with whatever injury or illness that prevented them from leaving bed for three weeks (and caused the 911 call) and the attendant secretions, excretions and bedsores...
View Quote

do you introduce yourself and hold eye contact while rubbing VICKS under your nose ?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

Maybe have a 250 lb allowance (male person + luggage + carry on) and get charged "x" per pound over?

The more you weight (you + stuff) the more you pay.  Why isn't this put into practice?
View Quote

at the very least it should be a "250lb per seat" max. . . maybe 300. . .
remove the arm rests from a few rows in the back and make them buy a set of seats in the "overload" row.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I got on the train one day and saw a huuuuuuuge woman standing, holding the grab pole.

She was wearing a matching sweatsuit, and the ass of it said "ROAR."

I thought, huh, that's really weird.

Then she scratched her ass, and I noticed that the sweatpants actually said, "ROCA WEAR," but that her asscrack was so cavernous that it had eaten four letters and the space out of the middle.  

It was like the last page of a Mad Magazine, in the worst possible way.
View Quote

LOL !!!  
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sure.

There was a guy in my statics class, who always, without fail, drank 2 bottles of mountain dew per class. He also would have a buffet of chips, cookies, et cetera. He always got the highest exam scores though. There was one exam were the average was like 68. He got a 100.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At work today, fat people kept helping me figure out my work and various computer program. A few days ago a fat woman brought a picnic supper out to the park and a had a lovely time while our dogs played.

That kind of fat people stories?

Sure.

I guess it's easier to find study time where you're not bothered by sports, dating, socializing . . .
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

View Quote

Works for me.  I'm only 5'10" and 148lbs w/ clothes on.  Yeah, I'm kinda' anorexic.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Judgmental assholes

http://vivelaslink.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452024f69e20120a56cba98970c-320wi

Holy shit I have tears in my ears from laughing
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I don't see a bicycle. I'll take your word there's one in there somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Judgmental assholes

I don't see a bicycle. I'll take your word there's one in there somewhere.

Oh double shit, I'm doubled over in tears.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I remember when I was going through my nursing clinical rotations, there was a legit land whale in the ER that needed a foley catheter. It took me and 7 other people to hold all the fat folds and legs out of the way so the loser (not me THANK GOD!) could shove that catheter up her pee hole!

She claimed she weighed 400lbs.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#41]
I've heard stories from my father about when he was either an intern or a resident physician, delivering babies at an inner city hospital.  The fat FSA types would come in who had already had many babies already.  Besides being really disgusting, they apparently shot them out with some force, creating a situation where the doctor had to actually catch the slippery baby.  So they would have someone holding a net or something in case he missed.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having dealt with "family members" like this type of inlaw before, I wouldn't call them "family".   Family takes effort.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Saw a chick in her 20's at NASCAR last month that was like 5'4 300lbs. We were sitting in row 40ish, her friends were apparently a few higher than we were. On a trip back from the snack stand or bathroom, she made it to about row 35, stopped for a breather, looked up to her friends with this face of sheer exhaustion and despair, took a big slug from her Bud Light, and slowly continued on. I look at my buddy next to me, and his hands are covering his face because he's laughing so hard.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Saw a chick in her 20's at NASCAR last month that was like 5'4 300lbs. We were sitting in row 40ish, her friends were apparently a few higher than we were. On a trip back from the snack stand or bathroom, she made it to about row 35, stopped for a breather, looked up to her friends with this face of sheer exhaustion and despair, took a big slug from her Bud Light, and slowly continued on. I look at my buddy next to me, and his hands are covering his face because he's laughing so hard.

View Quote

'Murica
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#45]
You know how fatties will drape a towel around their neck when it's hot outside?

Well, when I was an EMT, I worked with several fat guys.

These guys would have sweat pouring off them in the summer, especially with the dark blue polyester uniforms and batman belt.

So our supervisor went to wallyworld and got a bunch of blue towels for the sweaty fat guys, so they'd match, and "look more professional".
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:07:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I was at a buffet one time and this fat ass sits down at a table and sets his gut in a chair at the end of the table.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#47]
i get confused on what days we hate what but im guessing thursday is fatty bashing day. the building i work in is full of fat asses most computer people here are pretty large. this one guy probably hasnt seen his dick in 30+yrs. every morning he waddles in with two 2liters of mt. dew and when he come back from lunch he has two more and another grocery bag of "snacks"
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Speaking of airlines...

View Quote

I weigh 240 lbs and my bodyfat percentage is in the normal range. (not in the overweight range)
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

She'll be a Scooter-American, soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#50]
I got out into in a river below some waterfalls and screwed up and hit my head on a rock about 100 feet from the bank. This 350 pound guy jumped in and pulled me to the bank and saved my life. I would be dead fosho if it werent for some fat red headed kid.

One time I was lonely at a party and this big titted fatty made me see the thousand faces of god in a closet.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top