BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Page 4 and I'm the first one to post....

"why do you hate freedom??"

View Quote

Ok, NOW page 4...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Statist.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Damn right he did.

He won every single internet poll and was leading in every Republican Party primary election and political caucus.

And as a congressman he managed to bring home the pork to his district and he didn't even need to vote for the bills in which the pork was stashed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand Paul has endorsed Mitch McConnell.  Will you stand with Rand in his endorsement of Mitch McConnell?

And Thad Cochran.  And Mitt Romney (2012--over his crazy old man).

Clearly Rand Paul is a RINO.  Anyone who supports him is a RINO.

As to this "Ron Paul" guy.... never heard of him.  Did he do something great?

Damn right he did.

He won every single internet poll and was leading in every Republican Party primary election and political caucus.

And as a congressman he managed to bring home the pork to his district and he didn't even need to vote for the bills in which the pork was stashed.

uhhhhh I don't think he even carried his own TX district the last time he ran for POTUS.  His biggest (and only  noteworthy accomplishment0 is elevating himself to cult status.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I’ve often wondered if the Libertarian Party is a covert operation by the Communist Left.  The Democrats have already captured the liberal leaning youth, and the Libertarians appeal to the somewhat conservative middle leaning youth.  Ron Paul teaches his lemmings that the United States was responsible for 9/11, he pushes isolationism, he seems to hate our modern military and is OK with open borders.  Paul chortling at the secession movement underscores that he doesn’t have this country’s interest at heart, and Paul has to know that every vote for  a Libertarian drains mainly Republican votes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Statist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statist.

Yep, that's me!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Liberals hate Dr. Paul because he believes in fiscal responsibility.

Neocons hate him because he believes in non interventionism and not being the world's policeman.

Both Democrats and Republicans hate him because he is for limited government.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’ve often wondered if the Libertarian Party is a covert operation by the Communist Left.  The Democrats have already captured the liberal leaning youth, and the Libertarians appeal to the somewhat conservative middle leaning youth.  Ron Paul teaches his lemmings that the United States was responsible for 9/11, he pushes isolationism, he seems to hate our modern military and is OK with open borders.  Paul chortling at the secession movement underscores that he doesn’t have this country’s interest at heart, and Paul has to know that every vote for  a Libertarian drains mainly Republican votes.
View Quote

This is how you turn a thread up to 11, ladies and gentlemen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

47?  There's 60 States in the United States?

And crack a history book.

Your "perpetual union" was dissolved the first time when 3/4 of those States adopted the United States constitution of 1787.   This eliminated the token national government of the confederation.

By the time the new government was formed, Rhode Island had still not ratified and was not a part of the United States of America.  It was only through pressure of a threat of embargo that they finally DID ratify the new Constitution.   They had previously voted on it and rejected it.

Prior to the ratification of the articles of confederation, they weren't even united in anything but common struggle against the British.

Abraham Lincoln pulled the doctrine of perpetual union out of his ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do think you meant this:

"The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,"  

.......then 47 more states joined said union

47?  There's 60 States in the United States?

And crack a history book.

Your "perpetual union" was dissolved the first time when 3/4 of those States adopted the United States constitution of 1787.   This eliminated the token national government of the confederation.

By the time the new government was formed, Rhode Island had still not ratified and was not a part of the United States of America.  It was only through pressure of a threat of embargo that they finally DID ratify the new Constitution.   They had previously voted on it and rejected it.

Prior to the ratification of the articles of confederation, they weren't even united in anything but common struggle against the British.

Abraham Lincoln pulled the doctrine of perpetual union out of his ass.

wellbye.gif
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  This is old school trolling.  

I'd like to hear who the OP is supporting for the next R nomination.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

In this particular instance? Yes and for several reasons.

1- There is no R to replace him at this time and to basically forfeit the prospective majority leader's seat is bad for the ultimate goal of taking the Senate. If Mitch wasn't going to run again, the decision should have been made with sufficient time to bring up a serious replacement.

2- The PR bonanza for the Dems to take that seat from some rank amateur who would have stepped into Mitch's spot might have led to other losses in other states by the time the Dems and MSM got done spinning the situation.

3- FUCK all the libs from Lexington, Louisville and Frankfort.

4- Who would realistically succeed him that would be any better?

5- FUCK the national Dems. Make them spend a fortune trying to beat Mitch. That's less they'll have to spend on other, closer races.

6-FBHO who would break out in a fucking moonwalk on national TV if Mitch goes down.

ETA

Outsiders may not know this but when Rand was coming up, Mitch came out against him. Since then, Rand has taken the high road at every point with regard to Mitch.

We all know there is a price for such restraint and forbearance.

Rand has MUCH more support here than Mitch and both men know this. Rand could have come out against Mitch and made his re-election very doubtful if not impossible.

Rand is gathering trump cards from those in positions of influence in the old guard . Chips he will need when the cheese gets binding in the back rooms.

Rand is playing Chess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My opinion-during the Cold War the Communists externally and internally planted the seeds of destruction for this country with setting up social programs doomed to failure, controlling their message through captured media and academia, and fomenting racial discord.  Their plan is finally coming to fruition, and when they get some shill like Paul to promote secession as a solution to a problem they’ve caused they applaud him as the destruction of the United States has been their goal since the 1940’s.  Paul’s lemmings think he’s edgy and hip with this concept, too manipulated to realize that they’re supporting the enemies of the United States.  
Paul may be “retired” but he has his followers within his cult and he has a son hiding inside the Republican Party poised to run for President of the United States.
YMMV

Will you not stand with Rand?

Rand Paul has endorsed Mitch McConnell.  Will you stand with Rand in his endorsement of Mitch McConnell?

1- There is no R to replace him at this time and to basically forfeit the prospective majority leader's seat is bad for the ultimate goal of taking the Senate. If Mitch wasn't going to run again, the decision should have been made with sufficient time to bring up a serious replacement.

2- The PR bonanza for the Dems to take that seat from some rank amateur who would have stepped into Mitch's spot might have led to other losses in other states by the time the Dems and MSM got done spinning the situation.

5- FUCK the national Dems. Make them spend a fortune trying to beat Mitch. That's less they'll have to spend on other, closer races.

6-FBHO who would break out in a fucking moonwalk on national TV if Mitch goes down.

ETA

Outsiders may not know this but when Rand was coming up, Mitch came out against him. Since then, Rand has taken the high road at every point with regard to Mitch.

Rand has MUCH more support here than Mitch and both men know this. Rand could have come out against Mitch and made his re-election very doubtful if not impossible.

Rand is gathering trump cards from those in positions of influence in the old guard . Chips he will need when the cheese gets binding in the back rooms.

Rand is playing Chess.

Playing chess?

Where have I heard that?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Playing chess?

Where have I heard that?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My opinion-during the Cold War the Communists externally and internally planted the seeds of destruction for this country with setting up social programs doomed to failure, controlling their message through captured media and academia, and fomenting racial discord.  Their plan is finally coming to fruition, and when they get some shill like Paul to promote secession as a solution to a problem they’ve caused they applaud him as the destruction of the United States has been their goal since the 1940’s.  Paul’s lemmings think he’s edgy and hip with this concept, too manipulated to realize that they’re supporting the enemies of the United States.  
Paul may be “retired” but he has his followers within his cult and he has a son hiding inside the Republican Party poised to run for President of the United States.
YMMV

Will you not stand with Rand?

ETA

Rand is playing Chess.

Playing chess?

Where have I heard that?  

Now I have talked to you enough to know that you're up to speed on politics in the macro sense.

I think I've spoken to you in Rand Paul threads and you were at least watching him with an open mind.

What has he done that leads you to call him a RINO?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think I've spoken to you in Rand Paul threads and you were at least watching him with an open mind.

View Quote

Probably cited the dictionary as an authoritative source on the definition of facetious.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
"Playing chess" translates to "he gets a pass".

When other Republican Party politicians "play chess"  they are worthless RINO sellouts.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#14]
he's a big enough attention whore to purposely sabotage his own son's chances at the presidency because of his own pride and nutty convictions.  He probably thinks Rand is a sellout and since he (RON) couldn't win, Jr. damn sure wont out do daddy.

RAND PAUL 2016!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Playing chess" translates to "he gets a pass".

When other Republican Party politicians "play chess"  they are worthless RINO sellouts.
View Quote

Bull. Shit.

He gets no pass from me.

I'm watching him like a hawk for any signs of his old man's DERP and I'm yet to see even a hint of it.

He's the TEA Party guy thats' going for the GOP nomination and he NEEDS some help from some of the old guard to accomplish this.

He backs Mitch and Cochran and they're both in their last elections so they can then throw their considerable weight behind him when the time comes.

He reaches out to Brown Univ. and other bastions of Liberal thought and actually makes some headway.

The man is putting together a coalition that can get him over the considerable humps of the old guard GOP, all the Lefties and the MSN.

Chess on multiple levels.

You can wait on perfection if you want to but I think you'll be awhile and in the meantime, Hillary will finish us off.

YMMV
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We solve that with ballots, not bullets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course the states can stick with this filthy bloated out of control abusive debt ridden government and see how it works out.

It is time for this union to be dissolved because it isn't working out very well.

Dr Paul has it right.

Dr Paul is an idiot unfit to call himself an American.  I doubt that he's got the balls to fire the first shot at a 21st century Ft Sumter.

The idiots are the assholes that are fucking up this country with an out of control debt ridden abusive government.

We solve that with ballots, not bullets.

Unless the ballot count disagrees with your personal beliefs, then bullets are A-OK????

Just curious...  What would have happened if SC would have treated Fort Sumter with benign neglect and the CSA would have ignored the Federals in D.C.????
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
YMMV
View Quote

So who will you vote for if Rand Paul becomes the GOP nominee???
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothing like a Ron Paul thread to bring out the party boss wannabes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:34:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Now I have talked to you enough to know that you're up to speed on politics in the macro sense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand is playing Chess.

Playing chess?

Where have I heard that?  

I have been told by all the Ron Paul supporters and all the Libertarians and all the truly principled "conservatives" that supporting a RINO makes one a RINO.

If you endorse O'Connell, you are an unprincipled RINO.

If you endorse Cochran, you are an unprincipled RINO.  

No "chess not checkers."

No lesser of two evils.

That's what unprincipled RINOs do.

If A = B and B = C, then A = C.

Rand doesn't get a special pass on this.

Rand is a RINO.

Ted Cruz is FAR better.  If they both run, they both lose (advanced chess).  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nothing like a Ron Paul thread to bring out the party boss wannabes.
View Quote

Like the folks who endorse candidates who support Cochran and McConnell?

Yeah, those guys are all RINOs.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have been told by all the Ron Paul supporters and all the Libertarians and all the truly principled "conservatives" that supporting a RINO makes one a RINO.

No "chess not checkers."

No lesser of two evils.

Rand is a RINO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rand is playing Chess.

Playing chess?

Where have I heard that?  

No "chess not checkers."

No lesser of two evils.

Rand is a RINO.

"I see", said the blind man. (to the man what couldn't hear)  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The US was founded on rebellion. As usual I agree entirely with Dr Paul.
View Quote

I'm going to agree with this 13'er.  

This country is too big now and needs to be chopped up into smaller pieces.

Elevator theory.......You can only build buildings so big because the systems and mechanisms to support it begin to take over. We are past that point with .gov choking the shit out of us daily.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(bugs bunny) "Ain't I a stinker.."
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YMMV

I'' hold my nose and do it and hope some real conservatives keep him in check like some did with Bush.  But I wont like it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

"I amuse you? Like a clown?.".........
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Unlike European empires, every state voluntarily joined the union to form a
More perfect union.  A few mouth breathers got upset over an election and tried to destroy that union and were defeated.  People that push secession are just as dangerous to this nation as communists and terrorists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"United" States of America.

"United" Kingdom

Unlike European empires, every state voluntarily joined the union to form a
More perfect union.  A few mouth breathers got upset over an election and tried to destroy that union and were defeated.  People that push secession are just as dangerous to this nation as communists and terrorists.

I'm not a secessionist, but the red is just pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

By the same rationale, one has to wonder about the types who stir up dissent and hatred between the party's factions. It's one thing to disagree with libertarian viewpoints. It's quite another to try to turn one wing against the other with this sort of vitriol and accusation. Neither group can be successful without the other, a fact well known to the opposition.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Dr Paul makes a lot of people uncomfortable.

He makes the big government Libtards and Neocons very uncomfortable.  God forbid that his idea of not spending more money than the government takes in should ever be the law of the land.

He makes the Interventionist mad because they can't stand the idea of their being a war somewhere and Americans not dying and going in debt to fight the war.  They really hate Paul for having this silly idea that the American military should be used to protect America and not to fight other people's wars for them.

He makes those people that really don't give a shit about the Constitution very uneasy.

Paul brings out the hate in many of the most despicable elements in America.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Free" Association
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Secession will surely ruin the country.  Activism, donating money and time for the right candidate can turn things around.  As bad as things are now, there have been worse times in United States history.  We recovered after the civil war, we can surely recover from these time.  I don't believe in destroying the village to save it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So since it was asked and you conveniently skipped over it I will rephrase and ask again.

Since the path we are taking no doesn't seem to be working, and over half of the voting population is now bought off with various types of "welfare" programs we can make an educated guess that change through voting will no longer work, what do you suggest is the proper course of action?  If dissolving the union will lead to its destruction, and doing nothing will also lead to its destruction; what is the "correct" play here?

Secession will surely ruin the country.  Activism, donating money and time for the right candidate can turn things around.  As bad as things are now, there have been worse times in United States history.  We recovered after the civil war, we can surely recover from these time.  I don't believe in destroying the village to save it

"Activism,donating money,and time??"  To who?When has a Republican President reduced the size and spending of the federal government??

Around 1/2 the country is dependent on the federal gov.-who do you think would change that?Truthfully.

The federal government has grown in to a monster,and all that monster cares about is staying alive and growing.

Generations have dropped the ball by allowing each little increase,that then gets expanded on by future administrations.

The loons out there are the ones that actually think voting will change where we are headed..............
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Quick! Give me the hand bailer! I can bail out the boat," implored the man, whose boat already lay at the bottom of the ocean.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Dr Paul makes a lot of people uncomfortable...
View Quote

Yes, but it's like when Grandpa shits himself at the dinner table.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#37]
This thread is a perfect example of why the GOP continues to lose. And you all think the Libertarians like to eat their own...

I'm fine with Rand. He's not perfect, but at least he's put up a fight against Obama and Reid--something pretty much none of the other Congressmen or Senators has had the stones to do.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Till Death Do Us Part?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So the states created the federal government but aren't allowed to ever leave?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The US was founded on rebellion. As usual I agree entirely with Dr Paul.

no it wasn't it was found on revolution after colonialism.

So the states created the federal government but aren't allowed to ever leave?

OP, did my question make you feel uncomfortable?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

People that push secession are just as dangerous to this nation as communists and terrorists.

The Republican and Democratic parties are actively destroying this
country.  We're on a website named ar15.com full of people who have
spent the last 30 years or more voting for presidential candidates who
want to ban AR-15s;  Where 40% of the members will talk about "muh cold
dead hands" and "molon labe" in one thread and then support background
checks on gun purchases in the next.

And you think a bunch of fringe groups who can't scratch together a million votes combined are the problem?

For the love of God, stop voting.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

As above, you guys lying about the members of this site is disgusting in the extreme and certainly not winning you any converts to your kook cult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip> Where 40% of the members will talk about "muh cold dead hands" and "molon labe" in one thread and then support background checks on gun purchases in the next.

<snip>

As above, you guys lying about the members of this site is disgusting in the extreme and certainly not winning you any converts to your kook cult.

You're adorable.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

What am I supposed to be looking at?  You people spouting the same nonsense over and over and over and over?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip> Where 40% of the members will talk about "muh cold dead hands" and "molon labe" in one thread and then support background checks on gun purchases in the next.

<snip>

You're adorable.

What am I supposed to be looking at?  You people spouting the same nonsense over and over and over and over?  

It's a shame the site doesn't archive the actual polls, but the thread speaks for itself.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#46]
I can't wait till beekeeper relaunches the great libertarian purge.

Fucking freedom lovers are ruining America
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

The nonsense perpetrated on this site by the Paulbots is about to come to a screeching halt.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:35:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The nonsense perpetrated on this site by the Paulbots is about to come to a screeching halt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell  yeah bro! We will smite those fuckers
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:36:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now defined as those who hate the guy, because as near as I can figure, they're only ones who give enough of a shit to keep starting threads about him.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:41:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
States joined freely and if they like they can leave.
View Quote

No, you can choose to join.

You may never leave.

A war fought between 1861-1865 proves that.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top