User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd rather people give of their own free will than it being taken from them at the barrel of a gun.
View Quote

+1

Our needy used to funded by good Christian charity. I'd rather that than extortion via the IRS to fund crack mommas...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't believe this went to three pages.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All I wanna do is make some potato salad.
View Quote

Holy shit, I remember that...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't believe this went to three pages.
View Quote

This site is strange.  People respond depending on their mood and take things way too personally.  Agree or not, I'm surprised people wanted you banned.  Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
my eyes are filling with rage when I read your post. I really hope you are not referring to those that we have raised funds for on this site.

the irony of this is you are not a paying member.

if you had half a working brain cell you would ask a mod to nuke this thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#6]
A guy at work has a son with a gofundme page bumming money for his band to buy new equipment.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey man, I ran out of gas, could I have, like $10 bucks so I can get home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y

Obamas world ......
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
my eyes are filling with rage when I read your post. I really hope you are not referring to those that we have raised funds for on this site.

View Quote

Nuke it? F you ! The begging and entitlement mentality is out of control. He should be given a standing ovation!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#9]
OOne of the most basic and fundamental directives in Islam is to give to the poor on a regular basis.

In the USA, the group of people who give the highest percentage of their income are black people, mostly Baptists, in the Deep South. Many of them live near or below the poverty line. Yet, they give to those who have even less.

Because it's the right thing to do.

Nobody is FORCING you to give money to anybody. Or even read their posts asking for financial assistance. But I AM totally disgusted that you are so whiny, just because they are asking for help.

This makes you vastly worse people than most of Islam, and the poor black people who share what little they have with those who have little or nothing.

How do you people even live with yourselves?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#10]
In on 3!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I won't give a damn penny to the roadside beggars.  They probably make more than I do in a week and don't pay taxes on it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#12]
The kid that posted here asking for people to donate at his gofundme page so that he and his fiancé could go to Hawaii on their honeymoon was definitely a WTF moment for me.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#13]
After reading the OP, I immediately thought of Humphrey Bogart in this Bugs Bunny cartoon.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh, one more thing....

<---------------lest I be accused.....
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd rather people give of their own free will than it being taken from them at the barrel of a gun.
View Quote

I agree, but until the govt stops robbing me, everyone can fuck off
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe he is tired of beggars, here and elsewhere. Just a thought, I have had problems in the past, I didn't whine to family, internet or friends I did what was necessary to get over the hurdle. Would my family have helped if it got  worse ? I'm pretty sure they would. In the end I don't see why your so upset, he chooses what to do with the money left over after paying for all the leeches on gov teat, same as everyone else.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Click the link to donate and help me make this shit stop!

www.gofundme.com/#makethebeggingstop
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Let's hear it.  Which ones "on this site" are you referring to?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Daily, there are people begging for money.  Not at the corner or freeway on ramps, but on this site, FB and now even my company email.

Let's hear it.  Which ones "on this site" are you referring to?

I think we know who he is referring to. OP should be ashamed of himself.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I will never forget Jeff's post that morning, never. Arfcom came together to help him and his family out from the goodness of many. No one begged
View Quote

So, if he didn't beg, I would assume that op was not referring to him
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#20]
These days, you don't even have to beg.  All you have to do is fill out some paperwork
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OOne of the most basic and fundamental directives in Islam is to give to the poor on a regular basis.

In the USA, the group of people who give the highest percentage of their income are black people, mostly Baptists, in the Deep South. Many of them live near or below the poverty line. Yet, they give to those who have even less.

Because it's the right thing to do.

Nobody is FORCING you to give money to anybody. Or even read their posts asking for financial assistance. But I AM totally disgusted that you are so whiny, just because they are asking for help.

This makes you vastly worse people than most of Islam, and the poor black people who share what little they have with those who have little or nothing.

How do you people even live with yourselves?
View Quote

, we (all taxpayers) already give way too much to the free shit army. If your poor and give more of your money away in spite of your families needs you are a complete moron and deserve whatever comes from not properly supporting your family. How would I live with myself knowing my family suffered because I gave my money to another family?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top