Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Beautiful, isn't it?

To be alive and create an odor that can elitist such a response.

Mine was due to 4 straight days of drinking Bush Light with Wild Turkey shots and eating nothing but hot dogs, kielbasa and baked beans while camping.
View Quote

Replace the Wild Turkey with JD and I have been on the receiving end of one of those. My buddy cleared the fire ring out and we were concerned with an explosion from all the fumes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Needs a poll
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Leave it to a lifer to post this shit...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#5]
No, but I've woken myself up from a deep sleep thinking the the goddamn septic had backed up or the dog shit in my bed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
sneeze fart!

View Quote

that hurts
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Needs a poll
View Quote

Those who get pole fart even more.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Eww no.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hilarious.   SHE insisted it would have been justifiable homicide and no jury would convict. She was probably right. No happy-time for quite a while after that one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also farted once during oral...never do that.

I bet he was pissed!

Hilarious.   SHE insisted it would have been justifiable homicide and no jury would convict. She was probably right. No happy-time for quite a while after that one.

I had to tell my wife to stop once and get to safety.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep. Those gatling gun farts...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep. Those gatling gun farts...
View Quote

CIWS-er's

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Farts are not funny.....said no one EVER!

How about your wife's pregnancy farts. Those can peel paint. Never asked if they hurt though.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow...
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#14]
First off, farts are always funny. Sometimes for everyone, sometimes for the one who dealt it. For the first hour in the AM after I wake up I can be counted on to sound reveille on an almost continuous loop. Mostly the fun kind- loud and throaty like drag pipes but with stink rate of zero to minimal. The cool thing is that the GF spends the required 1-1 1/2 hour "getting ready for work"- in her own bathroom on the other end of the house, yet is still subject to this continuous barrage. Sometimes she just yells that she heard it, others she will come back to the bedroom and throw things at me. In bed she just reaches over and gives a sharp slap to whatever body part is most accessible- like you would to a dog. Once in the barracks we got wasted on milwaukee's best and got hungry but we didn't have enough $ for a pizza. Rucksacks got opened, MRE's came out. None of us were fit to be around for a good 24 hours. Funny, yet tragic.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#15]
The chances of getting farted on during lingus goes up diametrically with alchoholic consumption on the part of the lingusee.

Luckily the amount of disgust felt by the lingustees flatus goes down by a half measure with each .05 increase in alcohol in the blood stream of the linguser.

This was the result of a 10 year study paid for with your tax dollars.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am sure that someone might find humor in that.

As someone whose wife have fought BREAST CANCER in the past I cannot.  

Good Luck with your future endeavors in life!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fighting cancer one color at a time.

You can start the Susan G Blowass foundation.

I guess you missed the "farts help fight cancer" thread.

Sorry about your wife.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Farts are not funny.....said no one EVER!

How about your wife's pregnancy farts. Those can peel paint. Never asked if they hurt though.
View Quote

I'm 48 and I still think farts are funny. Prolly always will.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Be careful, you can vaporlock doing that. Unfortunately it can be deadly.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
sneeze fart!

Be careful, you can vaporlock doing that. Unfortunately it can be deadly.  

It hurts like hell.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You know, it's threads like this that keep me coming back.
View Quote

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP, are you really going to give yourself a fingerpaint enema?

Because that would be really artistic.

Artsy-fartsy, even.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#21]
My beagle likes to sleep under the covers with me.  He farted one night that almost drove me out of bed, so then I let him have a thunderous sphincter roar directly to his snout.  He didn't want to sleep in the bed for the rest of the night.

In the field with my buddy down at Ft. Carson, we slept right by the heater fan in our tent, and all night, he was farting and waking everyone in the tent up.  That man could clear a fucking building.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I have farted so hard I shit myself......
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
And these threads are the reason your thread is the reason I keep coming back

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Cleared the dance floor once. I felt it coming on and started the release as I walked off the floor. A friend and his girlfriend were just coming out to the floor and I told him "don't go out there" it was loud and he didn't hear me and said "huh" about that time his girlfriend screamed in agony and ran away. People were running for their lives, it was epic.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#25]
After my emergency resection (lost 11in of small bowel). I went through a period where everything was resettling due to the length change.

One night we had fried chicken. Later that night I cut one loose that lasted 12seconds, made the cat jump 2feet out of my lap and made my wife come in to ask if the chair was ok.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#26]
My wife she was so proud that she made an 8 bean soup one night that nearly killed me. I had the worst gas ever with an explosion of methane gas followed by a swift vacuum of my asshole. I never experience anything like that and my wife never made that 8 bean soup again. She swore to it the following morning.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The chances of getting farted on during lingus goes up diametrically with alchoholic consumption on the part of the lingusee.

Luckily the amount of disgust felt by the lingustees flatus goes down by a half measure with each .05 increase in alcohol in the blood stream of the linguser.

This was the result of a 10 year study paid for with your tax dollars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Needs a poll
View Quote

Poll added then I farted.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#30]
You ever release one where you can see and smell the colors?

I havent.  I have heard of people that fart green.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Most painful one ever was unloading the trailer after coming back from a gun show.  There were three of us, and at the time I was alone in the trailer. I ripped off a fart fueled by a weekend of eating fast food. I grabbed a container and hurried the hell outta there. I was halfway to the shop when I passed one of the guys helping unload. He got into the trailer just as I was going in the shop door.

I hear the most horrific, "GODDAMN!" and the guy comes running out of the trailer.

My ribs hurting so fucking bad from laughing, I had to take some Advil. Even the next day my ribs were still sore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't fart hard, just lethal with the smell.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#34]
When I sneeze, my balls hurt.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Cleared the dance floor once. I felt it coming on and started the release as I walked off the floor. A friend and his girlfriend were just coming out to the floor and I told him "don't go out there" it was loud and he didn't hear me and said "huh" about that time his girlfriend screamed in agony and ran away. People were running for their lives, it was epic.
View Quote

Crop dusted that whole floor. Area denial. Those are satisfying, especially if you never get caught.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Dude, I'm 44, I have to be careful how much pressure I put behind a fart.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fighting cancer one color at a time.

You can start the Susan G Blowass foundation.

Lighten up
I have lost my mother to breast cancer along with 2 aunts and  have a sister who is batteling it and  still I laughed
Also fuck the S. G.K foundation.. In mine and many others opinion including my mother and aunts and sister, they are  worthless as a "charity"
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#38]
the sporting goods aisle at walmart... yup, that was me

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm thinking of buying some paints. Imagine a canvas blasted with bright colors all through the natural propulsion of violently, expelled gas - the existential struggle of the human condition summed up in a Jackson Pollock-esque cacaphony of color.

someone had a similar idea

The equivalent for me would be sticking a tube of paint up my ass and squeezing my buttcheeks together.

I was thinking more of a gentle stream of paint washing down my backside and then THHHPPBBBTTT!

All over the canvas!

eta: there are some ,ahem, interesting videos on that page.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:09:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Getting off an elevator I left a burner for the next folks.  Silent Suzys are deadly but its hard to tell in advance if they are going to rip and vibrate or just be deadly.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Getting off an elevator I left a burner for the next folks.  Silent Suzys are deadly but its hard to tell in advance if they are going to rip and vibrate or just be deadly.
View Quote

I was at the CEDIA expo in Denver, CO, last week; we crop dusted the entire convention center. It was a week of cocktails, scotch, rich food... I regret nothing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have farted so hard I shit myself......
View Quote

shart
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:22:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I hate the ones that turn sideways upon exit.  Feels like a hot blade formed in the pits off hell tearing through your "O-ring"
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#44]
it only hurts when you have scabs on your roids

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#45]
You owe me a new keyboard.  Well played sir, well played!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#46]
What's weird are the farts that you can feel making their way toward the exit. Suddenly, the pressure is relieved, but no fart has emerged.

Fantom farts. They're real.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:49:40 PM EDT
[#47]
System bypass.  That is where shitty ideas come from.

ETA: Or Brain farts
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, gee, you aren't supposed to light it and get 3rd degree burns.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I sneezed and farted at the same time and it freaking hurt bad.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#50]
My best man and I have been friends since high school.  One of things where you just become instant best friends for the most immature reasons.

One of the high points of our first year in school started out with Burger King onion rings. His mom was out of town and his dad needed to pack his lunch. Note: His dad is a Polish Marine vet prankster of the first order.

Anyhow, the two of us went in on a cold leftover large BK onion rings.
Now, I don't know what it is about those things, but they can generate some serious gas.

An hour later, we're in English class and I felt it bubbling. I loosed one of the best farts of my life.

He's a few rows away and yells, "Argh! We're under attack! Return fire!!!" And rips an equally excellent fart.

People were jumping up from their desks and running for cover.  We had a few salvos of gas before the teacher finally kicked us out.

Totally worth it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top