Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice "penguin"
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So John Willis hangs with Cory the AWOL clown, Mick "Strider" The Liar...anyone else we are missing?

You are the company you keep.
View Quote

Yep, he is definitely in bed with Strider.

Edit no more links for airsoft John -Aimless
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s389.photobucket.com/user/aimless223/media/whitetrashpenguin_zps06e6e58b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo333/aimless223/whitetrashpenguin_zps06e6e58b.jpg</a>

Spend $ 75 and get a $ 2 pigeon looking thing!
View Quote

1. How'd you get it so fast?

2. When can I expect a video of it on fire?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So John Willis hangs with Cory the AWOL clown, Mick "Strider" The Liar...anyone else we are missing?

The shit just keeps getting deeper. I don't understand how someone who knows all of these facts can still continue to stand behind john 100%. Like I've said, SOE makes nice gear and hes never fucked up my order. That doesn't absolve him of past sins.

I posted those facts in the comments section of this video

His minion AKSpade came on there and said "More forum junkie cock-suckery...Go back to mom's basement bro, she probably has your snackie poos ready.?"

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#7]
edit: delete
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

my bad, Aimless...

What amazes me the most is his sheep... how they spend their money on BS just to get some online attention. I'm guessing most of them live with their parents.

Buying a penguin and burning it sounds like fun, but that is another $75 in his pocket, so maybe not.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The shit just keeps getting deeper. I don't understand how someone who knows all of these facts can still continue to stand behind john 100%. Like I've said, SOE makes nice gear and hes never fucked up my order. That doesn't absolve him of past sins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

is minion AKSpade came on there and said "More forum junkie cock-suckery...Go back to mom's basement bro, she probably has your snackie poos ready.?"

Do you have the recipe for your mom's snackie poos, by chance?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
His minion AKSpade came on there and said "More forum junkie cock-suckery...Go back to mom's basement bro, she probably has your snackie poos ready.?"  

Why waste your time? Trust me as a veteran of a million Internet blood feuds it's really just time you'll never get back when you're dead.

Willis said in own of his videos that he models himself after rappers who are always calling each other out. Nobody on YouTube cares about facts. It's just arguing for entertainment to fill up their days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why waste your time? Trust me as a veteran of a million Internet blood feuds it's really just time you'll never get back when you're dead.

Willis said in own of his videos that he models himself after rappers who are always calling each other out. Nobody on YouTube cares about facts. It's just arguing for entertainment to fill up their days.

No it's not

Now I know all of his pay pigs are giving him a bunch of cash; but wouldn't you think all of this stupid shit would stop him from selling bulk to .mil? Which would be something I would assume someone in his business would want to do.

It just seems so stupid and short sided. Maybe I'm missing something.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No it's not

Now I know all of is pay pigs are giving him a bunch of cash; but wouldn't you think all of this stupid shit would stop him from selling bulk to .mil? Which would be something I would assume someone in his business would want to do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it's not

Now I know all of is pay pigs are giving him a bunch of cash; but wouldn't you think all of this stupid shit would stop him from selling bulk to .mil? Which would be something I would assume someone in his business would want to do.

Since he has a criminal record, I don't believe he can contract with the military.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Since he has a criminal record, I don't believe he can contract with the military.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it's not

Well if that's the case and he can only be a boutique of sorts then I guess the rap game model would work.

Still retarded though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Some true irony and connect the dots here.................If my memory serves me right........

TAG and SOE had storefronts almost across the street from each other in O'side way back.  

Willis' buddy Mick Strider (felon/poser himself) called out Chris Osman (owner/founder of TAG) for being a poser and also blaming him for being involved with getting Willis and some other buddies arrested. The angle Strider took was Osman trying to get rid of the competition.

Osman took Strider to court where a few things happened.  

Osman produced his DD214s proving he had been both a Marine and SEAL with combat experience as claimed.  

Strider was forced to produce his DD214 where it was revealed he wasnt who he said he was and had been lying about his service (namely combat experience) to promote his company, but also was an armed carjacking convicted felon.  

He had to submit a written apology to Osman stating as such and cease from promoting his business with the false claims about his service.

The fallout from this eventually led to the outing of Strider's partner Duane Dwyer as a poser too.  He was actually some type of air support computer guy and not the combat experienced Force Recon sniper with confirmed kills that were claimed.

This in turn led to allegations about a very well known and current tactical trainer embellishing his bio (he was an ardent defender/supporter, personal friend and possibly business partner of the Strider crew) after which his bio seen around the "error-net" was severly edited.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back to Willis, TAG has a 20% off store wide sale on TAG items including clearance items. I think it is US made gear and they have a broader selection than SOE. Why would anyone buy from that monkey?

Some true irony and connect the dots here.................If my memory serves me right........

TAG and SOE had storefronts almost across the street from each other in O'side way back.  

Willis' buddy Mick Strider (felon/poser himself) called out Chris Osman (owner/founder of TAG) for being a poser and also blaming him for being involved with getting Willis and some other buddies arrested. The angle Strider took was Osman trying to get rid of the competition.

Osman produced his DD214s proving he had been both a Marine and SEAL with combat experience as claimed.  

Strider was forced to produce his DD214 where it was revealed he wasnt who he said he was and had been lying about his service (namely combat experience) to promote his company, but also was an armed carjacking convicted felon.  

He had to submit a written apology to Osman stating as such and cease from promoting his business with the false claims about his service.

The fallout from this eventually led to the outing of Strider's partner Duane Dwyer as a poser too.  He was actually some type of air support computer guy and not the combat experienced Force Recon sniper with confirmed kills that were claimed.

This in turn led to allegations about a very well known and current tactical trainer embellishing his bio (he was an ardent defender/supporter, personal friend and possibly business partner of the Strider crew) after which his bio seen around the "error-net" was severly edited.  

Even more...

Yeager and Willis are close, personal, friends with both current and former employees/owners of Red Jacket Firearms. If you think about it, it's not the least bit surprising, though. All of them (Sons of Guns, Willis, Yeager, Range Time TS, et al) seem to be popular with a certain demographic.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Even more...

Yeager and Willis are close, personal, friends with both current and former employees/owners of Red Jacket Firearms. If you think about it, it's not the least bit surprising, though. All of them (Sons of Guns, Willis, Yeager, Range Time TS, et al) seem to be popular with a certain demographic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back to Willis, TAG has a 20% off store wide sale on TAG items including clearance items. I think it is US made gear and they have a broader selection than SOE. Why would anyone buy from that monkey?

Even more...

Yes. Retards.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Even more...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more...

Poser-pocalypse.

As a listed in a different "fuck osoe" thread, TAG is one of many fantastic companies owned and run by BTDT vets that easily meet or surpass the quality of a douchebag who lives in a ring of other poser douchebags.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

Lots of good shit out there guys, why pander to someone who is full of shit regardless of his seamstress skills?

And for the record, I have owned a few pieces of Willis gear over the years. Still do. Wouldn't buy anything new from him though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Poser-pocalypse.

As a listed in a different "fuck osoe" thread, TAG is one of many fantastic companies owned and run by BTDT vets that easily meet or surpass the quality of a douchebag who lives in a ring of other poser douchebags.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

Lots of good shit out there guys, why pander to someone who is full of shit regardless of his seamstress skills?

And for the record, I have owned a few pieces of Willis gear over the years. Still do. Wouldn't buy anything new from him though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more...

Poser-pocalypse.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

Forgot Esstac
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Spend $ 75 and get a $ 2 pigeon looking thing!

That's supposed to be a penguin?

What, designed by a blind guy?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:38:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Fucker...you made me blow snot out of my nose on my keyboard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes. Retards.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Retards.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Even more...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more...

Is it fair to say the employees of Red Jacket Firearms are somehow guilty by association for something their boss apparently did at home behind closed doors? I think it's going a little far to be harsh to the guy's employees unless they saw something illegal and let it go unreported.

I'm not going to declare somebody a douchebag for simply working for one. I mean if that were the case a lot of folks here would call into that category.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Apparently, this guy is some kind of genius scientist.  His sewing staff are all clones.  Skip to 9:15

Youtube- SOE

Note: Non-paying members cannot embed videos.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Is it fair to say the employees of Red Jacket Firearms are somehow guilty by association for something their boss apparently did at home behind closed doors? I think it's going a little far to be harsh to the guy's employees unless they saw something illegal and let it go unreported.

I'm not going to declare somebody a douchebag for simply working for one. I mean if that were the case a lot of folks here would call into that category.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more...

Go back, look at my post, and then quote for me the part where I made any mention of the current accusations against Will.

The fact is, the way the producers of that show edited and aired it, it attracts the same type of mouth-breathing retards as do The Stitch Bitch, The Ditch Bitch, and The Didn't-Do-a-Whole-Hitch Bitch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#25]
So when does he hang and burn aimless and effigy?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Damn Ewen Bremner, I can't decide if I liked you better in Pearl Harbor or Black Hawk Down.  

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/2015-25448.jpg

http://writeandsleep.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/500px-BHD-M60-2.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a happier note...I am truly shocked that ya'll have not commented on how ruggedly handsome I am.

Damn Ewen Bremner, I can't decide if I liked you better in Pearl Harbor or Black Hawk Down.  

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/2015-25448.jpg

http://writeandsleep.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/500px-BHD-M60-2.jpg

Never been compared to him...but, a few ladies at work have asked if I was related to this guy:

Him

Me
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you have the recipe for your mom's snackie poos, by chance?

View Quote

Not yet but I'll have to call and ask her! I'm positive it comes with a pinch of integrity so SOE might be allergic.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Poser-pocalypse.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

View Quote

I'm a vet of 6.5 years and a medboard but I was just a POG. Nothing cool like all of John's space shuttle door gunner friends. Says a lot when one of the people who john has listed as a testimonial is someone who got kicked out of the teams almost immediately.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:13:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm a vet of 6.5 years and a medboard but I was just a POG. Nothing cool like all of John's space shuttle door gunner friends. Says a lot when one of the people who john has listed as a testimonial is someone who got kicked out of the teams almost immediately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poser-pocalypse.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

POG or not, you man'd up and spent time in service of your country. You earned your stripes, too... so don't feel like you did anything less than the rest of us.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:43:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

POG or not, you man'd up and spent time in service of your country. You earned your stripes, too... so don't feel like you did anything less than the rest of us.
View Quote

I don't feel like my service is worth less then anyone else I just know what I did and what I didn't do. I was S2 guy for an infantry bn and then J2 for SOF in the latter half of my abbreviated career. I'll never understand why people feel the need to fake the funk. I loved working with and around those high speed guys as I learned so much but I would never fancy myself "one of them."
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Apparently, this guy is some kind of genius scientist.  His sewing staff are all clones.  Skip to 9:15

EDITED

View Quote

Well, I laughed

ETA-Linky delety. Thanks 30cal!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Youtube- SOE

View Quote

LMAO! I see what you did there.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:06:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Youtube- SOE

View Quote

That is a lot of ASS
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:34:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That is a lot of ASS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Youtube- SOE

That is a lot of ASS

Are we talking about erika?

Cory has Erika to thank for their channels popularity. Those early videos of "watch erika shoot insert x gun" while shes wearing booty shorts and a low-cut shirt.

exhibit 1a: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwD9IEe-moY exhibit 1b: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWK-YVrvEs

exhibit b: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMoOLh92S4

exhibit c: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMnuQEQs3U (those boobies tho)
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Willis said in one of his videos that he models himself after rappers who are always calling each other out. Nobody on YouTube cares about facts. It's just arguing for entertainment to fill up their days.

Edit look at it this way, if they weren't buying stuff from Willis they'd be buying Chinese airsoft crap. At least they are doing more for the us economy buying tactical gewgaws from Willis to wear while playing airsoft or playing call of duty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Willis said in one of his videos that he models himself after rappers who are always calling each other out. Nobody on YouTube cares about facts. It's just arguing for entertainment to fill up their days.

Edit look at it this way, if they weren't buying stuff from Willis they'd be buying Chinese airsoft crap. At least they are doing more for the us economy buying tactical gewgaws from Willis to wear while playing airsoft or playing call of duty.

When I think of hardcore street gangsta rappers, I think of portly bald white guys who work as seamstresses sewing up bean bag penguin cocks. Word, homies.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You guys need to know this....I am really ashamed of it, but I need to be honest and finally get it off my chest.

When, at the moment of truth, I realized my life was in danger....I bladed at 45 degrees and shouted "hal tuhibb an tarqus_" - which is Pashto for "You WILL NOT touch my weapon".

Am I still cool?
View Quote

First, that's pretty hilarious.

Second, honest question, why didn't you just shoot them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Any update from the lawyer?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I predict a settlement agreement will be reached which precludes CABG from discussing it
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Motherfucker!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I predict a settlement agreement will be reached which precludes CABG from discussing it

View Quote

I expect some variation on that as well.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like he's still in Vegas.  Probably won't see an update until he returns.

The lawyer seemed genuine in addressing the issue.  So that's commendable.  Who knows if JW will make it right, but at least due to this thread, we got enough attention to at least bring about a possible resolution for CABG.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The lawyer seemed genuine in addressing the issue.  So that's commendable.  Who knows if JW will make it right, but at least due to this thread, we got enough attention to at least bring about a possible resolution for CABG.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  Missed the part about him being in Vegas.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#45]
These guys are selling something else.......
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:58:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Checking for updates.....aaaannnnnd still nothing.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Poser-pocalypse.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more...

Poser-pocalypse.

Tactical tailor
Mayflower
tag
Vtac

TAG was bought out by LCI several years back. LCI runs the commercial supply stores on 30+ military bases and has certain manufacturing industries for the blind in it's holdings. Still good shit, but not owned by a SEAL anymore.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not that you need it 30cal, but I have your back. Nobody walks around with a DD-214 in the 'stan. I'd love to see the orders for his PH, not the fucking certificate, but the orders.

Thanks, and you're dead on, brother.

My bad, It appears he may have been KBR or some other contractor. He wasn't active duty USMC, that is pretty clear, although he is obviously trying to come across as being one.

Is that a thing now?  Contractor status is BTDT?

lol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2j0gnyu.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2j0gnyu.jpg

Wrong lawyer.  

lol

Page / 32
Top Top