BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I married a nurse.  She fucked a male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.  Male nurse later beat the fuck out of ex wife nurse.  Ex wife nurse is still with nurse beating male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.
View Quote

I know a person who hurt another person.  Therefore, I hate people.  

You married a whore who fucked a coworker, deal with it.  That sort of shit happens in all professions.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread is more depressing to me than most of you......................

My girlfreind works in a hospital.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Most women are, more often than not, herd like. Her friends circumstance can truly dictate her own reality. This whole "hook-up" culture is bad stuff for a lot of marriages.

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2011/08/the-two-week-rule/

The Two Week Rule
August 21, 2011 by Athol Kay 16 Comments
Everyone has good days and bad days in a relationship, so not every day or week will go wonderfully in your marriage. Bad moods can come and go. However bad moods, changes in behavior or general wierdness shouldn’t go on and on without explanation or investigation.
I’m still somewhat reading the Talk About Marriage forum but commenting less and less. I’m just getting frustrated with the near constant issue of variations on the theme of, “My wife has been cranky with me for no reason that I understand and going out with her newly divorced girlfriend a lot. This has been going on for the last two years. How do I reconnect with her?”
Regular MMSL readers will already be facepalming and groaning. Dude, did you not see the signs?
And yes, almost always the problem is that an affair of some sort has been going on for the last two years. Which generally means the poster is screwed with an enormously difficult situation to resolve. The biggest aspect of his failure is simply a failure to do anything to understand the situation. Nearly any other reaction would have been better than simply doing nothing and hoping her attitude would change toward him.
A wife’s affair at the two year mark is usually deeply physical and emotionally intense with the lover, and coupled with a very shallow connection to the husband. But at the two week mark, an affair is usually only at the flirting level with inappropriate texts, emails and phone calls. That’s vastly easier to head off and resolve things.
It may not even be cheating either. It can be any number of potentially relationship breaking problems that cause your spouse to get strange on you.
So the rule is simple…
Anytime you notice your partner being usually moody, odd, avoidant or devious with you, never let it go on more than two weeks without getting to the bottom of it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He thinks he has something really important to say
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find threads like this so enlightening.

When it comes to this subject there are 2 kinds of men:

Men that think they know women
Men that actually know women, these days the PC culture refers the later group as misogynists.  

(There is nothing that will piss of a woman faster than holding her accountable, hence the need to slander men that have busted their racket.)

Members of the small later group of men walk around every day, seeing these unenlightened men and their impending misery and we think "IF he only knew".

Why are you quoting yourself?

Nick (not 1983)

He thinks he has something really important to say

Nah just couldn't get the quote right typing from iPhone.

Actually come to think of, being enlightened to the ways of teh womenz, is about the most important thing one man could ever say to another.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had them cheat on me, I bear them no ill will, most have crappy lives. I live the way I want. Most of you couldn't live my life. Best thing you can do is MYOB, unless it is directly involving you. There is no good from cheating. But my ancestors were good with people living their lives the way they wished. If you you have two wives, or two husbands, can handle it, hey more power too you
And for you guys that think you know women, come back to me when you get two women to cook, clean and love you at the same time
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have had them cheat on me, I bear them no ill will, most have crappy lives. I live the way I want. Most of you couldn't live my life. Best thing you can do is MYOB, unless it is directly involving you. There is no good from cheating. But my ancestors were good with people living their lives the way they wished. If you you have two wives, or two husbands, can handle it, hey more power too you
And for you guys that think you know women, come back to me when you get two women to cook, clean and love you at the same time
View Quote

It's way easier when they're property.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Most women are, more often than not, herd like. Her friends circumstance can truly dictate her own reality. This whole "hook-up" culture is bad stuff for a lot of marriages.

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2011/08/the-two-week-rule/

The Two Week Rule

<snip>

So the rule is simple…
Anytime you notice your partner being usually moody, odd, avoidant or devious with you, never let it go on more than two weeks without getting to the bottom of it.
View Quote

Two weeks?  Two weeks?  To hell with that.  Here in Janeville, we have two hours, max, to straighten up, or be able to articulate a good reason for being out of sorts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This....I honestly don't know anyone who has cheated
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.

This....I honestly don't know anyone who has cheated

I knew one. One of my groomsmen. Haven't spoken to him since he did that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#9]
This thread needs more sexing stories!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

kudos for using "Sexing" in proper context, private school?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh no, I learned about sexing in public school.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I feel your pain since my wife graduates from nursing school in December....
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Ok...so I am suppose to get married next June and this thread has me seriously contemplating hiring a P.I. before I sign any dotted lines It seems like this thread is basically saying no matter how good  you think your SO is there is always something they are hiding....

ETA: I knew I shouldn't have wandered in here
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ok...so I am suppose to get married next June and this thread has me seriously contemplating hiring a P.I. before I sign any dotted lines It seems like this thread is basically saying no matter how good  you think your SO is there is always something they are hiding....

View Quote

Same boat, but getting married in Oct.  What would be the best method for surveillance on her Bachelorette party?
(not srs, I'm not worried about it)
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Same boat, but getting married in Oct.  What would be the best method for surveillance on her Bachelorette party?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Marriage takes work. Only been married a week, and I'm still undoing 10 years of messed up relationship baggage the wife has. She asks me for permission to go anywhere or do anything and won't make plans with her friends or family without my blessing. Have tried to explain to her that it isn't necessary to ask permission to spend time with friends and family if we don't already have plans, but its a daily battle.

Marriage is all about compromise and trust, and even then it's a high risk bet.

I'm glad I got married and I hope I feel the same way in 50 years.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Witnessed two acts of cheating this weekend. It's always surprising to see who cheats, kind of a reminder of why not to take a relationship too serious, forget about marriage.

Weekend notes... married women + booze + male "dancers" = fucking WOW!
View Quote

Monogamy is an artificial construct in our society
I'm not surprised at all at the practices of people
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going to start with an assumption:  That you are a decent person and generally gravitate towards other decent people.  People and water tend to seek their own level and all that.  Yeah, I could be very wrong, but let's hope that I'm right.

So your fiancée is probably a decent person.  Do you spend a lot of time with her to get to know her.  How open are you two with each other?  Again, assuming that you're both decent people who communicate well and often, she probably isn't trying to deceive you.

That said, keep in mind that during courtship people tend to understandably want to put their best foot forward and give a good impression.  She cares about what you think of her and so consciously or unconsciously she probably tries to show you her best.  I bet that you do the same for her, too.  In other words, if there is anything unflattering it probably isn't being flaunted.  As long as you know her character, this probably isn't going to be a problem.  Observe how she is with her family or how she behaves towards servers at a restaurant.  These things will reveal a lot.

No need to be paranoid, but keep both eyes wide open.  Don't assume the worst but don't ignore warning signs that pop up, either.  If you have concerns, address them with her in a kind but straightforward manner.

And good luck with your engagement and upcoming wedding.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Marriage takes work. Only been married a week, and I'm still undoing 10 years of messed up relationship baggage the wife has. She asks me for permission to go anywhere or do anything and won't make plans with her friends or family without my blessing. Have tried to explain to her that it isn't necessary to ask permission to spend time with friends and family if we don't already have plans, but its a daily battle.

Marriage is all about compromise and trust, and even then it's a high risk bet.

I'm glad I got married and I hope I feel the same way in 50 years.
View Quote

Perhaps a healthy intermediate step is to tell her that she doesn't need permission but to just keep you in the loop instead.

My parents did that with me in my late high school years.  If I was out with friends and we had a change of plans about where we were going or what we were doing, I just had to phone home and let my parents know.  My parents never said, "no," to what I was doing but at the same time they always knew where I would be and where they could find me if necessary.

Instead of asking permission, just tell your wife to let you know where she is going.  That may help satisfy the psychological baggage she is carrying while freeing her from needing "permission" from you.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm going to start with an assumption:  That you are a decent person and generally gravitate towards other decent people.  People and water tend to seek their own level and all that.  Yeah, I could be very wrong, but let's hope that I'm right.

So your fiancée is probably a decent person.  Do you spend a lot of time with her to get to know her.  How open are you two with each other?  Again, assuming that you're both decent people who communicate well and often, she probably isn't trying to deceive you.

That said, keep in mind that during courtship people tend to understandably want to put their best foot forward and give a good impression.  She cares about what you think of her and so consciously or unconsciously she probably tries to show you her best.  I bet that you do the same for her, too.  In other words, if there is anything unflattering it probably isn't being flaunted.  As long as you know her character, this probably isn't going to be a problem.  Observe how she is with her family or how she behaves towards servers at a restaurant.  These things will reveal a lot.

No need to be paranoid, but keep both eyes wide open.  Don't assume the worst but don't ignore warning signs that pop up, either.  If you have concerns, address them with her in a kind but straightforward manner.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the good wishes! We have always gotten along great and I have always felt that I can trust her, I have not exactly had the best track record with picking women, but from the start I felt she was completely different and I myself was not always a saint and admit to my faults. This is the one of the first relationship I have taken 100% serious since the begining and never wronged her in any way. As for her family, she comes from a very good family but she tends to but heads with her mother alot and I know why there is quite a bit of resentment there but it is far in the past and unfortunately nothing can be done about it. After 4 years we now have a beautiful 10 month old son and things have been alittle more difficult since then, I'm sure everyone who has kids can relate. We are constantly running in opposite directions to get stuff done around the house or taking care of the baby and there isn't much time for us anymore and that is the thing women tend to need alot of attention, which I am not always there to give. I completely trust and love her but this thread makes you think almost everyone has a side that can quickly switch on or off, I have also notice from past expirences women will show no remorse or really any signs for cheating until they are caught red handed and then comes the truth and water works.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why I won't marry unless she's a church going Christian. She doesn't have to be perfect or a fanatic.  Marriage has a much better chance of surviving when both put God first.

Since folks can't seem to get what you are saying, I thought I'd help.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is she going to vegas with a bunch of girlfriends who have a reputation of fucking anything that moves?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why I won't marry unless she's a church going Christian. She doesn't have to be perfect or a fanatic.  Marriage has a much better chance of surviving when both put God first.

And how exactly do you prove that you've put god first, exactly? Going to church? Saying grace? Praying before bed?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I agree with this..Not all cheaters are created equal..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.

You mean like working at a job? That is where most cheating actually happens.

It has nothing to do with compromising situations and everything to do with having some god damn morals.

I disagree.  A lot of otherwise good and honorable men and women have fallen to the temptation of adultery because they allowed themselves to be immersed in compromising situations until their morals wore down from the constant temptation.  Wisdom is in recognizing that any of us could potentially have a moment of weakness and thus we should avoid situations that put us in temptation.  Sometimes that means seeking transfers from bad work environments.

I agree with this..Not all cheaters are created equal..
It's correct.

Sure, there are horndogs who can't wake up in the morning without getting some strange, but I suspect that those are the minority.

A poor marriage and a sympathetic ear will do the trick.

Or that bachlorette party with the male strippers.  

It may happen to some more quickly than others, but nearly all people are vulnerable to it.  Human nature is a bitch.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Between this thread and the other one linked to where everyone says they know way more women than men who've cheated, I'd say they suck at being discreet.

Or......

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Witnessed two acts of cheating this weekend. It's always surprising to see who cheats, kind of a reminder of why not to take a relationship too serious, forget about marriage.

Women cheat at least as much as Men do.

The main difference is just how discreet Women are about it.

Between this thread and the other one linked to where everyone says they know way more women than men who've cheated, I'd say they suck at being discreet.

Or......

Anyone using arfcom poll results for any statistical analysis needs their head examined.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You've certainly had to pass through some hard experiences.  I'm sorry that you were betrayed so severely by your ex.  I can understand that you're views have been somewhat jaded as a result.

My plea to you is to not allow your cheating ex destroy your outlook of all women or of Christians.  If you look, you are certain to find bad apples in any group.  That doesn't mean that you should reject the good apples as well.

I work in an office that has a terrific work environment.  People are friendly and the site manager is very understanding of people's family needs.  Yet in the two decades of working with this group I'm aware of two certain affairs and a possible third (more came to mind since I last posted of affairs I was aware of).  There was nothing of the work environment that encouraged such problems.   Still, it had everything to do with people putting themselves in compromising situations:  going out to lunch alone with members of the opposite sex, hanging out alone in people's offices or cubicles pouring out their marriage problems or criticizing their spouse, etc.

Sure, personal character plays a big part, but even people who normally have good character have fallen when they repeatedly put themselves in compromising situations.  The disconcerting truth is that we all have potential weakness.  Wisdom is in recognizing that fact and adjusting our behavior and circumstances accordingly.

That said, not all environments are equal, whether they be work or entertainment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree also, I am more of a lurker and we haven't talked here back and forth much, but I do know you are a good man Shane. But if a person cant put himself in compromising situation without rising above the fray then he had weak morals to begin with.

Im soured on the whole subject. In the past dozen years I have seen just as many divorces among my friends including my own divorce. All but four were a women cheating on a man with someone she works with, two happened in CHURCH. Only one was a man cheating on his wife, he told me I wasnt moral because I drank, smoked and didnt go to church. It has soured me on the whole concept of marriage.

You cant tell me that people cant work at a restaurant, a hospital, at church, at the dentists, at the grocery store, at a bank, at an insurance agency, at the sheriffs office and not have the temptation, this is where cheating happens, at work. These are not places of elevated temptation, it is a normal work environment. The cheating is not the work places fault, it is not a "bad environment". These places do not make one vulnerable. The fault lies in that person and that person alone. Anything else is just a piss poor excuse for ones own weakness.

My own divorce almost killed me, I thought I had the right one, I really did think that. Had all the right things going for her, Christian values, good work ethic, good family, very conservative. What a fool I was falling for that facade. What she and her family put me through killed any respect I had for anyone that unprovoked, professes a belief in god, and women as a whole, before all this I was willing to overlook the individuals and not judge the group. not anymore.

My best friend got married 3 weeks ago, I bought him a $100 bottle of scotch and told him he was stupid for doing it.

You've certainly had to pass through some hard experiences.  I'm sorry that you were betrayed so severely by your ex.  I can understand that you're views have been somewhat jaded as a result.

My plea to you is to not allow your cheating ex destroy your outlook of all women or of Christians.  If you look, you are certain to find bad apples in any group.  That doesn't mean that you should reject the good apples as well.

I work in an office that has a terrific work environment.  People are friendly and the site manager is very understanding of people's family needs.  Yet in the two decades of working with this group I'm aware of two certain affairs and a possible third (more came to mind since I last posted of affairs I was aware of).  There was nothing of the work environment that encouraged such problems.   Still, it had everything to do with people putting themselves in compromising situations:  going out to lunch alone with members of the opposite sex, hanging out alone in people's offices or cubicles pouring out their marriage problems or criticizing their spouse, etc.

Sure, personal character plays a big part, but even people who normally have good character have fallen when they repeatedly put themselves in compromising situations.  The disconcerting truth is that we all have potential weakness.  Wisdom is in recognizing that fact and adjusting our behavior and circumstances accordingly.

That said, not all environments are equal, whether they be work or entertainment.

There is a guy out there, let' s name him "Joe."  Joe claims to be a Nazi/Klansman.  He is married to a black woman.  He is a member at a Jewish Temple. He has an "Obama" bumper sticker on his car since he voted for Obama twice.  Everyone would laugh at Joe, claiming to be a Nazi/Klansman.  Nobody would consider him one.

Why is it that some folks, even many folks, go to church but don't follow what the Bible teaches and for some reason, people WANT to consider them Christian.  They aren't.  "By their fruits you shall know them."
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=415530

Since not everyone's a paying member and able to access archives.

It was John_Wayne777 who explained this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, the example you gave of the woman who felt like she was owed strange cock for marrying young reminds me of something I've read described as "the shift" among many women.  I can't remember if it was Swingset or JW_777 who described "The Shift".

Got a link?

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=415530

Since not everyone's a paying member and able to access archives.

There is a fact of life that all you young men need to realize: Many women at some point in their lives go through what I call the Great Shift.** It is a period of time where they completely overhaul their entire lives and everything in it.

The Great Shift normally happens somewhere between the ages of 17 and 25, though I have seen it happen in 40 year old women who are really immature.

If you are dating a girl when The Shift happens, she will dump you. If you have made serious future plans when she hits The Shift, she will break them.

The trick is to get serious with a woman only AFTER she has been through The Shift and has gotten it out of her system.

**Note: Some women have SEVERAL Shifts in them. You should never date such women.

It was John_Wayne777 who explained this.

Holy moly did that strike home and sound familiar. John Wayne nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:15:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And how exactly do you prove that you've put god first, exactly? Going to church? Saying grace? Praying before bed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By their life works and action. Ignore the church and praying before meals.  Does the person put God's way first in a way that shows sacrifice?   Is there something truly different about that person?   I knew a guy who has a wife and four kids.  He was out of work and found one of those business carriers with several thousand dollars in it.  I know for a fact he took it to his older boys and asked them, "What should we doing," while he already knew what they were going to do.  The kids said "God would want us to return it."  He had his boys go with him when they returned it.  By the way, two weeks later, he found a great job.  

Back when Maggie Thatcher was Prime Minister of Great Britain the press hated her for being a conservative.  A female reporter one time asked her, in a loaded way, why didn't she carry a purse?  How would people know she was a "lady" if she didn't carry a purse?  Thatcher said something to the point that "If you have to tell people you are a lady, you aren't much of one."  The same goes in finding people who are truly His followers.  Unfortunately, "church" makes it tough to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

By their life works and action. Ignore the church and praying before meals.  Does the person put God's way first in a way that shows sacrifice?   Is there something truly different about that person?   I knew a guy who has a wife and four kids.  He was out of work and found one of those business carriers with several thousand dollars in it.  I know for a fact he took it to his older boys and asked them, "What should we doing," while he already knew what they were going to do.  The kids said "God would want us to return it."  He had his boys go with him when they returned it.  By the way, two weeks later, he found a great job.  

Back when Maggie Thatcher was Prime Minister of Great Britain the press hated her for being a conservative.  A female reporter one time asked her, in a loaded way, why didn't she carry a purse?  How would people know she was a "lady" if she didn't carry a purse?  Thatcher said something to the point that "If you have to tell people you are a lady, you aren't much of one."  The same goes in finding people who are truly His followers.  Unfortunately, "church" makes it tough to separate the wheat from the chaff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont know. That seems too much of a "no true Scotsman" type of argument. The church would be pretty empty on sunday if you rejected people by their works and action. Nobody is without sin and the church was made for sinners.

But I am jaded, I honestly dont know how I could of avoided my marriage.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I dont know. That seems too much of a "no true Scotsman" type of argument. The church would be pretty empty on sunday if you rejected people by their works and action. Nobody is without sin and the church was made for sinners.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody is asking for perfection.

And sometimes shit is unavoidable.  

But if you are at least trying to walk the walk and not just talk the talk, that counts for something.  Or, as they say, talks cheap.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Nope

Only counts if she is liking it off his anus

Oops

wrong thread

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sadly, some men need to think they don't, and some women have convinced themselves that they aren't supposed to.  It's unfortunate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I found out my SO licked whipped cream off of some male dancer's dick, we'd be over.  No cheating means don't so shit that is "questionable" and then debate with me about how since it is "questionable" that it isn't cheating.  If I can't get a BJ without it being cheating, she can't lick dick and say it's kosher.  I don't do the double standard for women.

That's certainly refreshing.  I'll be counting on you to chime in with that the next time the boys here are defending the old stud/slut dichotomy.  

I've never been down on a woman for liking sex with a variety of men, when she's single.

I've also always wondered why that particular stereotype exists......to be quite honest.....I abhor it, if only because it makes women play like they don't like sex, when we all know they do.

Sadly, some men need to think they don't, and some women have convinced themselves that they aren't supposed to.  It's unfortunate.

I don't see where the fun is if they aren't enjoying it too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Boom Chicka Bow Wow!

Quoted:
Plot twist: OP is a male dancer.
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Origionally wealth was measured by a man's property, wives and sons were wealth, read the T*R*H... it is loaded with multiple wives
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#35]
OP, you need some new friends.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:59:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Why is it that some folks, even many folks, go to church but don't follow what the Bible teaches and for some reason, people WANT to consider them Christian.  They aren't.  "By their fruits you shall know them."
View Quote

I think that it's because being Christian is supposed to really mean something.  A Christian is supposed to hold himself/herself to a higher standard.

So people who seek the social approval will often appeal to this notion that being a Christian automatically makes them great people.  For those people, Christianity is a facade they wear in order to mask who they are inside.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes it is true that the gospel is for the "sick" and not the perfect.  We need Christ precisely because we are all flawed and absolutely need salvation that Christ offers.  At the same time, I recognize that there is a difference between those who go to church because they love Christ and desire to follow him, and those who use church attendance for social status.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Over the last two weeks, I've brought home two women from the bars who had boyfriends.

Women are sluts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Some of the slutest women I've ever known were "church going Christians."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ER nurses are the biggest sluts in healthcare.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Over the last two weeks, I've brought home two women from the bars who had boyfriends.

Women are sluts.
View Quote

Did you know they had boyfriends when you brought them home?  While not the cheater, that would make you an accomplice.

This does go back to something I pointed out earlier, though.  Hanging out at bars while in a committed relationship (without one's significant other) is an example of being in the wrong environment if you want to keep your relationship.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#42]
There is holy sexuality
There is unholy sexuality

Anything you do followed by the word "sex" is sex.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Did you know they had boyfriends when you brought them home?  While not the cheater, that would make you an accomplice.

This does go back to something I pointed out earlier, though.  Hanging out at bars while in a committed relationship (without one's significant other) is an example of being in the wrong environment if you want to keep your relationship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Women are sluts.

One told me the next morning and the other one told me when we were leaving the bar.  They were both there without their boyfriends.  

I don't go looking for trouble, but it seems to find me.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There is holy sexuality
There is unholy sexuality
View Quote

Would you care to expand those statements, please?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This thread is exactly why I'm still a single virgin.

Somehow I doubt this is the reason.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.

I had a buddy that used to bang a preacher's daughter in HS...it was all oral & anal.  She was saving herself for marraige
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

One told me the next morning and the other one told me when we were leaving the bar.  They were both there without their boyfriends.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women are sluts.

If you had any decency you would have left the second girl behind.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#48]
God this thread makes me not even want to marry a woman but just fck. I mean hell, I won't get hurt that way even though I'm loving. That shit pisses me off. Cheaters are scum. I'm 18 and this demotivates me big time. Most highschool chicks are fucking stupid anyways, don't even know what they want. Literally, I have enough of their BS and ask what they want. They always answer," I don't know."

Fucking figures.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The church would be pretty empty on sunday if you rejected people by their works and action.

View Quote

Church stays open as long as people put money in the collection plate.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
God this thread makes me not even want to marry a woman but just fck. I mean hell, I won't get hurt that way even though I'm loving. That shit pisses me off. Cheaters are scum. I'm 18 and this demotivates me big time. Most highschool chicks are fucking stupid anyways, don't even know what they want. Literally, I have enough of their BS and ask what they want. They always answer," I don't know."

Fucking figures.
View Quote

Dude calm down. Nobody really knows shit in hs.  So have fun for 5 or 10 (or 20) yrs.

Don't be bitter cuz you aren't getting laid w a tip of your fedora and figure out what 17 year old chicks actually want. Hint: its balls haha.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top