BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
God this thread makes me not even want to marry a woman but just fck. I mean hell, I won't get hurt that way even though I'm loving. That shit pisses me off. Cheaters are scum. I'm 18 and this demotivates me big time. Most highschool chicks are fucking stupid anyways, don't even know what they want. Literally, I have enough of their BS and ask what they want. They always answer," I don't know."

Fucking figures.
View Quote

Guy, this post puts you in the upper third of men in GD in terms of ability to think objectively and dispassionately on the topic of intimate relationships.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Marriage takes work. Only been married a week, and I'm still undoing 10 years of messed up relationship baggage the wife has. She asks me for permission to go anywhere or do anything and won't make plans with her friends or family without my blessing. Have tried to explain to her that it isn't necessary to ask permission to spend time with friends and family if we don't already have plans, but its a daily battle.

Marriage is all about compromise and trust, and even then it's a high risk bet.

I'm glad I got married and I hope I feel the same way in 50 years.
View Quote

dude..
she is broke in... not broken..
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Guy, this post puts you in the upper third of men in GD in terms of ability to think objectively and dispassionately on the topic of intimate relationships.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
God this thread makes me not even want to marry a woman but just fck. I mean hell, I won't get hurt that way even though I'm loving. That shit pisses me off. Cheaters are scum. I'm 18 and this demotivates me big time. Most highschool chicks are fucking stupid anyways, don't even know what they want. Literally, I have enough of their BS and ask what they want. They always answer," I don't know."

Fucking figures.

Really? I just lost my viriginity 3 weeks ago.... Lol
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking figures.

That probably places you in the upper half in terms of sexual experience.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking figures.

You just surpassed 90% of the people on this site.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking figures.

Top 10%!

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Church stays open as long as people put money in the collection plate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The church would be pretty empty on sunday if you rejected people by their works and action.

Church stays open as long as people put money in the collection plate.

God's work is expensive.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking figures.

I agree with PJ, on this one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I donot like cheaters but I hate drama even more.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Lol you guys have to be kidding. I mean I've been told I'm wise for my age but that's about it really.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I came out of a long marriage to an unfaithful woman.  

I don't hate women, just the one.  

If a man or woman is cheating, they are most likely with the opposite sex, making the blame even.  

I actually learned from the past relationship, and have a good one now.  I am not religious in the least, we just RESPECT each other.  

My late grandfather's most often given advise was "You know right from wrong".  

Yes, yes I do.   It's that simple.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Just out of curiosity, what made you click on this thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong friends? I'm young, married and monogamous.

Just out of curiosity, what made you click on this thread?

The promise of fruit plates and goatse
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Well this is my take on it. To make a good relationship people need to be compatiable both intellectually and sexually and they must spend alot of time together. As in years together, with not much seperation.  That is hard to do when both work at different places with lots of other people. I mean they spend more time with others then the people they are supposed to be commited to. The cost of capitalism is people dont have time to bond. If you are lucky you will meet a person in middle or highschool and stay together. Then you have the time to bond.

Bonding takes years of close proximity. If you dont have that, chances are your relationship will fail. People just cant do that today because society is shit.

the bond between police, soldiers and such as made by close proximity for years. Same goes for men and women. they have to be together working towards common goals that are actually achievable and worthwhile.

I mean for the first 500,000 to a million year of human evolution that is basically how it was. Only in the last 400 years or so did the people spend huge amounts of time at work or being mindlessly absorbed in drink, or other distractions. All people had were each other in tight nit groups with boundries and such.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking figures.

Don't worry.  It gets better.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well this is my take on it. To make a good relationship people need to be compatiable both intellectually and sexually and they must spend alot of time together. As in years together, with not much seperation.  That is hard to do when both work at different places with lots of other people. I mean they spend more time with others then the people they are supposed to be commited to. The cost of capitalism is people dont have time to bond. If you are lucky you will meet a person in middle or highschool and stay together. Then you have the time to bond.

Bonding takes years of close proximity. If you dont have that, chances are your relationship will fail. People just cant do that today because society is shit.

the bond between police, soldiers and such as made by close proximity for years. Same goes for men and women. they have to be together working towards common goals that are actually achievable and worthwhile.

I mean for the first 500,000 to a million year of human evolution that is basically how it was. Only in the last 400 years or so did the people spend huge amounts of time at work or being mindlessly absorbed in drink, or other distractions. All people had were each other in tight nit groups with boundries and such.
View Quote

There is a lot of truth to that. The average married couple comes home from work tired and have to handle the kids. Then when they talk it is about problems, bills, schedules, etc. Then you have to jump in the bed and sleep fast for tomorrow. Married with kids means a million quickies.

But the next day you go to work and find yourself spending 8 hours with your cute coworker. You eat lunch together. Joke around. You spend a lot more time with her than your wife. There is a danger in that.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ok...so I am suppose to get married next June and this thread has me seriously contemplating hiring a P.I. before I sign any dotted lines It seems like this thread is basically saying no matter how good  you think your SO is there is always something they are hiding....

ETA: I knew I shouldn't have wandered in here
View Quote

You should hire the PI

I am 34 and will never get married. I will date but with the understanding eventually she will cheat.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Eatin ain't cheatin
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:50:06 AM EDT
[#19]
It's easy for my brain to tell me that women cheat more than men, but logic tells me that's probably not true. Either way, I've cheated on girlfriends. They've cheated on me. It was good for that to happen, and it taught me a lot. Now, I have my wife. I can't think for her and I hope she feels the same way, but I would walk out and cut ties with her before I would cheat on her.

It's my opinion that people know that, not only will THEY cheat, but they will be cheated on, before the vows are made. It's a feeling in your gut and so far, my gut has not been wrong.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#20]
So why are there so many ho's at Hospitals?

Or are there about the same ratio of ho's at at most all work environments?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking figures.

Keep looking... its around there somewhere.

Maybe one of your buddies borrowed it when you weren't looking.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Would you care to expand those statements, please?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is holy sexuality
There is unholy sexuality

Don't really need to.  A person either believes those statements or rejects them.

But the statements stand.

A little help.  There is a fireplace where the fire can burn HOT and WILD but only in the fireplace.  Fire outside the fireplace is not good nor wise.  Thankfully God is for us and not against us.

Patrick
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:01:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Mankind has always addressed sex as religious or property of a man.  The Vestial virgins to Fertility rituals of Paganism, the property rights of Jewish Polygamy to the newly sacredness of Christianity. It is about one or the other. But look up the Lukkites, followers of St. Luke in early Christanity or Magik and sex. It is all how we define it. We are Poly and sex is a part of relationship but not confined to two people but circles of people. It was around longer than monogamy. Control is what it is about.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Don't really need to.  A person either believes those statements or rejects them.

A little help.  There is a fireplace where the fire can burn HOT and WILD but only in the fireplace.  Fire outside the fireplace is not good nor wise.  Thankfully God is for us and not against us.

Patrick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is holy sexuality

Patrick

Hi patrick.
Sorry for being a little obtuse here but I don't get what you are saying.  I don't know if I believe those statements or not because I have no idea what you are getting. At.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Talk about cheating - ever been on a military deployment?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hi patrick.
Sorry for being a little obtuse here but I don't get what you are saying.  I don't know if I believe those statements or not because I have no idea what you are getting. At.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is holy sexuality

Patrick

Hi patrick.

Glad to help.  If you really want to know what I mean, do some work on finding out what "holy" and "unholy" mean in in my post in the context of this thread.  If you do that, you will be brought to several decision points, and I would say, you will also be exposed which sounds bad but actually it is a very good thing.  Whether you are able to recognize that or not remains to be seen.

Patrick
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Patrick
View Quote

How about you tend to your fireplace in the way you find acceptable  and let others handle their fires as they see fit.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Glad I have a wife that I can trust.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eatin ain't cheatin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lll964Z1fk

fify

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How about you tend to your fireplace in the way you find acceptable  and let others handle their fires as they see fit.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patrick

The Lord is my fireplace,

My dick shall not be in want

He maketh me lie down with lovely ladies

Then sendeth them off to greener pastures

He cleeneth the stank off in still waters

He restorers my soul.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He restorers my soul.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patrick

He restorers my soul.

I will frame this
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:55:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Seven pages and not ONE pic of the OP in his chippendale costume???

This thread is dildos.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:21:38 AM EDT
[#33]
I was much more amazed by how comfortable they were about telling me about it.  These are couples that I know very well.  They trust me enough to keep my mouth shut, but it's not easy some times.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

What types of things do you see at a hospital that I am missing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

"I'm gonna die baby, come on!!"

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Trash.  All of em
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He restorers my soul.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patrick

He restorers my soul.

I know I should not have laughed at that, but I did.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#37]
It is sad.  A good female friend of mine was shocked how many of her friends from high school do nothing but talk about their trysts and infidelities.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
best thing i ever did was make a conscious decision to remove those types of people from my life. I figure if they can't be trusted to be loyal to the one person they are supposed to love and obligated themselves to be faithful too, i am guaranteed to get fucked over by them eventually.

life has been MUCH better ever since.
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What's your stage name OP?

View Quote

Tragic Mike
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
best thing i ever did was make a conscious decision to remove those types of people from my life. I figure if they can't be trusted to be loyal to the one person they are supposed to love and obligated themselves to be faithful too, i am guaranteed to get fucked over by them eventually.

View Quote

We have friends that are swingers that we trust more than we would trust cheaters, but we have swingers that we would trust less, it is all about the honesty of the people.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Over the last two weeks, I've brought home two women from the bars who had boyfriends.

Women are sluts.
View Quote

Oh the irony.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking figures.

Maybe it's hanging out with mine. I lost it at 16 and I haven't seen it since...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
If you had any decency you would have left the second girl behind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Over the last two weeks, I've brought home two women from the bars who had boyfriends.

Women are sluts.

Did you know they had boyfriends when you brought them home?  While not the cheater, that would make you an accomplice.

This does go back to something I pointed out earlier, though.  Hanging out at bars while in a committed relationship (without one's significant other) is an example of being in the wrong environment if you want to keep your relationship.

One told me the next morning and the other one told me when we were leaving the bar.  They were both there without their boyfriends.  

I don't go looking for trouble, but it seems to find me.

If you had any decency you would have left the second girl behind.

Hows the weather up there on your high horse?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wise words...no man is above falling to adultry.  Everyone has a breaking point, key is to never get to that point.  I refuse to have lunch alone with a woman (who's not my wife).  I won't ride in a car alone with another woman.  No after work get togethers, no phone calls, no texts, no FB friends with women.  When you anticipate issues and plan accordingly, it's easy to remain faithful.  It's those people that like to walk right up to the edge because "they can resist and are honorable" that put themselves in real danger.
View Quote

Quoted for absolute truth.

Quoted:
And how exactly do you prove that you've put god first, exactly? Going to church? Saying grace? Praying before bed?
View Quote

easily:

"What did you study today in your quiet time?"
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

Sex parties in Nuclear Medicine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I find it hard to disagree with this as it has been my approach and has worked well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

that is not cheating. it is consensual. slight difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have friends that are swingers that we trust more than we would trust cheaters, but we have swingers that we would trust less, it is all about the honesty of the people.

that is not cheating. it is consensual. slight difference.

Yup I have a note from my wife
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#50]
people who cheat on those closet to them are scum of the earth and i would drop as friends, if they will do that, they are capable of anything...
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top