BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate to say it, but I would venture to bet that men would be far worse than women OP.

Had OP been a woman, her co-workers would be fighting men from boning them on a hourly basis.
View Quote

Not according to this poll.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1653940_Have_you_ever_cheated_.html

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So he is a pole dancer?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IMHO it's always been rampant, it's not some modern culture thing.  I think our folks and grandparents just kept a tighter lid on it, that the only thing that's really changed is the discretion, and there's more people in the country now so it seems like it's more common.    
View Quote

I think you are right.

We also hear about it more due to our use of social media etc.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Bill Clinton, is that you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did they fuck the male dancer?  Cheating

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable.  It's a fuckign penis get over it

Did they just act all trashy with him?  Not cheating unless they habitually do this.

Bill Clinton, is that you?

I think he took Philosophy 101

Once a philosopher,
Twice, a pervert.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is why I won't marry unless she's a church going Christian. She doesn't have to be perfect or a fanatic.  Marriage has a much better chance of surviving when both put God first.
View Quote

With respect ...Horseshit!

Unless you have numbers to back that up ............

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why I won't marry unless she's a church going Christian. She doesn't have to be perfect or a fanatic.  Marriage has a much better chance of surviving when both put God first.

Just ignore the ignorantly blind/troll
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.
View Quote

find better friends.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Keep dreaming.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

Lolololol

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:55:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Christianity isn't a given sure-fire defense from cheating but when your spouse lives it for real and doesn't spend time going to see strippers and other behavior that doesn't belong in a committed relationship I sure don't worry about it .

Personally I know a lot of people who have cheated.  My wife had two close friends tell her recently they are cheating on their husbands, because they "aren't happy".  It put her in a weird position of knowing what's going on and being expected not to say anything.  They kept inviting her out to clubs and bars and she refused as they were both just trying to pick up guys.  They tell her everything they do too.  I think it's pathetic to be married with kids, no job, and spend all of your free time fucking other guys while your husband works to support the family.

Of people that I actually know, I know of two guys that have cheated, and six women. I think far more women cheat than men, but they are better at lying about it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lolololol  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

Lolololol  

haha, saturday night sinnin followed by sunday morning repenting.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

Yep. People that buy that shit are hilarious. Even better is the reaction when they find out firsthand that it is BS.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable.  It's a fuckign penis get over it

Did they just act all trashy with him?  Not cheating unless they habitually do this.

View Quote

What does the frequency of the behavior have to do with it being classified as cheating?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#15]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ

Also, this is why I am NEVER going to fucking marry. Fuck that I am not losing my well being over some selfish whore who gets tired of me after 15 years. I see it ALL the time in my professional office environment. Nope nope nope nope nope.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:30:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.

From many different walks of life... hence, why I'm so surprised. Professional people.

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

One of my wife's acquaintances works in a hospital and says the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#17]
No repect for anyone that cheats on their spouse....no honor...if they're willing to disregard their marriage vows...what else are they willing to do?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No repect for anyone that cheats on their spouse....no honor...if they're willing to disregard their marriage vows...what else are they willing to do?
View Quote

Anal?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the "House of Cards" approach to "cheating."
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Usually lose half of their shit. Despite being married in a church, you're actually signing a contract with your state. Marriage means different things in different states.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Ponchoman gets the award for the most successful troll post of the thread.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cheating is ok as long as it helps the husband's career or makes the wife happy?

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ponchoman gets the award for the most successful troll post of the thread.
View Quote

I seriously doubt he was trolling.  At least not intentionally.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cheating is ok as long as it helps the husband's career or makes the wife happy?

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mara-hocscreen/kate-mara-house-of-cards-screening-with-kevin-spacey-03.jpg

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No respect for anyone that cheats on their spouse....no honor...if they're willing to disregard their marriage vows...what else are they willing to do?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate to say it, but I would venture to bet that men would be far worse than women OP.

Had OP been a woman, her co-workers would be fighting men from boning them on a hourly basis.

You know how to tell which guys here salted that poll?  They're the ones citing it as an authority.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mara-hocscreen/kate-mara-house-of-cards-screening-with-kevin-spacey-03.jpg

https://scontent-a-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10606510_755816444441124_6561831469155955177_n.jpg

Yup

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That seemed to include non-marriage relationships.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From many different walks of life... hence, why I'm so surprised. Professional people.

Hospital Ho's on Facebook, telling the world how great their marriage is and what a wonderful man they married.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
50%
View Quote

I'd go with that.
50% sooner or later- both sexes are equal in their cheating.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable. It's a fuckign penis get over it

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable. It's a fuckign penis get over it

What?  So you don't think that your wife licking whipped creme off another man's cock is a grey area when it comes to cheating?

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Half the relationships I've been in I was cheated on.
Half the girls I've fucked turned out being in some sort of relationship.

Edit, mcculver5
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hospital Ho's on Facebook, telling the world how great their marriage is and what a wonderful man they married.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilt is a real bitch like that...  Aint it.

I know a couple of guys that have RN wives that bring home the bacon.  Mr Mom is fucking oblivious: cleaning house, doing laundry, raising the kids....  Getting sloppy seconds...  All the while bragging about how lucky they are that their woman loves them sooo much and gets them these toys for their hard work at home.

Makes me want to puke.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry dude but if you would be cool with your wife licking another dude's dick then you might want to serious think about the whole marriage/monogamous relationship thing.

I don't want my wife licking some other dude's dick just like she does not want me licking some chick. Personally, even acting trashy with another person is not cool if your in monogamous relationship. That goes for both people in the relationship.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#36]
What I don't understand is open marriages. I mean what's the point? Is it all financial at that point?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sorry dude but if you would be cool with your wife licking another dude's dick then you might want to serious think about the whole marriage/monogamous relationship thing.

I don't want my wife licking some other dude's dick just like she does not want me licking some chick. Personally, even acting trashy with another person is not cool if your in monogamous relationship. That goes for both people in the relationship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why argue over licking a dudes dick?  That's just splitting hairs.  WTF was she doing there in the first place?  It really doesn't matter of she licked the dick or took it in the ass infront of the world.  WTF was she doing there? (deeper issues at hand) (probably nurses)
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
IMHO it's always been rampant, it's not some modern culture thing.  I think our folks and grandparents just kept a tighter lid on it, that the only thing that's really changed is the discretion, and there's more people in the country now so it seems like it's more common.    
View Quote

You know that whenever somebody makes a rule, it's because one or more people did the thing they're making the rule against.

Since "thou shalt not commit adultery" has existed since the ten commandments, cheating has existed since before then.

Ain't nothing new under the sun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Half the relationships I've been in I was cheated on.
Half the girls I've fucked turned out being in some sort of relationship.

All girls are whores, some have the ability or choose to hide it better than others
View Quote

I'm really sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#40]
It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#41]
If you can't keep your marriage promise you can't be trusted to keep your word. I have let numerous people go for "loss of confidence."  When it went to the unemployment office I won every time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ

Also, this is why I am NEVER going to fucking marry. Fuck that I am not losing my well being over some selfish whore who gets tired of me after 15 years. I see it ALL the time in my professional office environment. Nope nope nope nope nope.
View Quote

Wow!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some of the slutest women I've ever known were "church going Christians."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the slutest women I've ever known were "church going Christians."

My experience too. Its always the least expected ones. They 'put out' the best quality also...
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

There is just way to much access and temptation to cheat in our modern jacked in society. I prevent being cheated on by not getting married, and not letting a relationship last past the feel good novelty stage.
View Quote

Do you deny them your essence?

Nick
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What's your stage name OP?

View Quote

10Cent Dick
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#47]
My favorite uncle ( WW2 Vet) told me to "never find yourself anywhere that you wouldn`t be proud to have your wife at your side". Good advice. He also told me "indecision will get you killed". Better advice. He jumped behind the lines at Normandy.

Reading this thread has made me really appreciate today,,,my 39th anniversary. Wife unit is wonderful. We`ve been cooking all day together. Prime rib about to go in the oven. Bottle of good champagne in the fridge. Chocolate/coconut pie ready. No strippers,hookers or blow in my world. Too much fun to have with my best friend.

I have seen a lot of pain in people during my life. A bit of self control and putting others first goes a LONG way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep dreaming.

This!

It's everywhere, every minute of every day.  Adds to traffic problems, good for the economy?  Probably.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why argue over licking a dudes dick?  That's just splitting hairs.  WTF was she doing there in the first place?  It really doesn't matter of she licked the dick or took it in the ass infront of the world.  WTF was she doing there? (deeper issues at hand) (probably nurses)
View Quote

Hospitals are like one giant soap opera.

women in every nook and cranny- nurses, admin, secretaries, different types of techs and aids. I had a friend ask me about what its like to work in a large hospital. I told him imagine any Skinimax show on TV, put it in a hospital setting and run with the ball.
employees having sex in closets, patients beds, break rooms, offices, parking lots and stairways. I wont even go into how many Drs are sexing the hired staff, that is a totally seperate issue. nothing worse in the trenches of female hate on each other than when one is sexing up a Dr and the others know it.

I've worked at the 4 largest hospitals in Oklahoma and came to the conclusion that if your wife works at a hospital, there is a good chance she has done something risk'e or sexual with a guy or gal from the hospital one time or on numerous times. my wife is a manager at a large hospital in a technical section and has told me numerous times how embarrassed she is of the women she knows and works with and their behavior. she has actually changed jobs before within the hospital to get away from areas that have a high Ho' population.

there is something to be had about a women who has morals, expectations and looks like a million bucks, every day.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo!

Without the internets this would be just The Beaver's era.

BTW, his mom fucked around.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top