User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/9/2014 7:14:22 AM EDT
Poll inbound.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope. I always chose my women carefully. I figured if the grass is so much greener on the other side then that's probably where I need to be; no need to be an asshole and hurt someone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
No and never would.   A commitment is a commitment after all.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:25:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The desire to be the only father in your children's lives, and be there with them everyday; but a wife that has stopped or never fulfilled her end of the deal called marriage, makes things..........................

........complicated.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:28:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Nope.

The women sure do get pissed when turned down.

Men aren't nearly the pigs many women would have you believe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:33:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The desire to be the only father in your children's lives, and be there with them everyday; but a wife that has stopped or never fulfilled her end of the deal called marriage, makes things..........................

........complicated.
View Quote

Details?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Details?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

........complicated.

Details?

I'm observant.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, when I was in high school.  Not sure high school relationships count as real relationships though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

........complicated.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#9]
When my ex wife cheated on me I banged one of her best friends and then told her about it when I officially broke things off with her. That was a terrible decision, both morally and financially.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#10]
In the flesh, no.
In my imagination, yes. Frequently.
Is boinking your wife while thinking of someone else cheating on her?

I'd like to think it's not cheating, but she might disagree.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#11]
no, never have and never will. I waited a lot of years for the right one to come along and I know just how lucky I am.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:44:42 AM EDT
[#12]
In before the "I never planned on cheating but it happens" people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:50:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Wife doesn't put out for a year and a half...

I stayed faithful till I filed for divorce.  After that?  Can't say, ink isn't dry.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Nope.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#16]
I've done lots of things that Im not very proud of over the years , but I can honestly say I've never messed around on my past girl friends.

Maintaining honesty with a single spouse in a relationship is hard enough , not to mention that Ive been cheated on by others enough to understand how badly it hurts
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Nope. Never have and never will. I have good self control and don't succumb to temptation. And if ever I find myself in a relationship I'm not happy with, I'll end it before I go messing around elsewhere. I just really dislike the very notion of cheating. It is one of the cruelest things you can emotionally do to another person.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#18]
I've only been with 1 girl....ever
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Been cheated on, I would never cheat. Truly the worst feeling in the world.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:21:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In before the "I never planned on cheating but it happens" people.http://goo.gl/Lmj2x4
View Quote

Not sure high school relationships count as real relationships though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes. I wallhacked in counterstrike in 2001.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:32:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Poll Fail: Marriage is not a 'relationship'.  I have cheated on GFs, but never my wife.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You may get a shit ton of grief for that comment, but I tell you, your better off in the long run.

eta: spellin
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#25]
"Don't mean a thing if it ain't got a ring"
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#26]
No.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#27]
No.  No need to.  I married my wife for a reason.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:40:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's some dark ages shit, man.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:41:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Nope
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#30]
No.  But I've been "the other guy" before.  Probably almost as bad.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#31]
I've never exceeded the agreed upon boundaries of an intimate relationship,  but I had a real near miss in my early thirties.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Only seven women have voted but of that, six are cheaters...  

Not that I'm surprised. Fortunately I have an amazing girl in my life right now
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Only seven women have voted but of that, six are cheaters...  

Not that I'm surprised.  Fortunately I have an amazing girl in my life right now.
View Quote

New here, I see.  Salting polls in GD is a long-standing tradition.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Got real close to cheating on a GF once but didn't.
I wish I had, though, since it turns out the GF was already cheating on me.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#36]
On girlfriends?   Oh yeah.   As much as I could.  Nothing more confidence building than being able to compare and contrast how two vaginas feel within an hour of having the other.  It was a huge rush when the chick would know I'm involved or know her.

On wife?  Hell no.   This one is great.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man its not.

You got different tiers of male on female relations

Dating- Yeah we're going out. Maybe a little kissyface maybe just really really good friends who do some heavy petting.  Could end any day for any reason or no reason. Nothing wrong with having a stable.

Going Steady-OK...this broad knows where you live. Maybe a few sleepovers. Maybe leaving shit over. Maybe even allowed to take a shit in your bathroom.   She's NOT moved in but this is serious Vietnam style free fire zone stuff. Total gray area.  She aint pregnant. You ain't married.  Nothing set in stone at this point. Comparison shopping still in play just keep it on the QT.

Shack Job-your window is closing.  Lots of civil law getting involved now. You may have to evict this bitch.  Tread carefully. Mysterious boiling pots and kitchen knives are not your friend.  You gotta sleep with one eye open.

MARRIAGE: It's over.  You can't even look or leer or honk at teenyboppers jogging in shorty shorts now. If she asks "What do you think about when you look at other women?" Your answer BETTER be "That they are not you, sweet thing".  Muttering "I wish you'd move your fat ass" will end horribly. She now has the ability to financially destroy you.  You better love this woman more than God, Mom, Self and Country in that order.
At this point any infidelity is flirting with literal death or disaster as you are in a legally binding contract.

The Ring Unites, The Ring Destroys. That's some deep Tolkien jazz, dig it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No man its not.

Dating- Yeah we're going out. Maybe a little kissyface maybe just really really good friends who do some heavy petting.  Could end any day for any reason or no reason. Nothing wrong with having a stable.

Going Steady-OK...this broad knows where you live. Maybe a few sleepovers. Maybe leaving shit over. Maybe even allowed to take a shit in your bathroom.   She's NOT moved in but this is serious Vietnam style free fire zone stuff. Total gray area.  She aint pregnant. You ain't married.  Nothing set in stone at this point. Comparison shopping still in play just keep it on the QT.

Shack Job-your window is closing.  Lots of civil law getting involved now. You may have to evict this bitch.  Tread carefully. Mysterious boiling pots and kitchen knives are not your friend.  You gotta sleep with one eye open.

MARRIAGE: It's over.  You can't even look or leer or honk at teenyboppers jogging in shorty shorts now. If she asks "What do you think about when you look at other women?" Your answer BETTER be "That they are not you, sweet thing".  Muttering "I wish you'd move your fat ass" will end horribly. She now has the ability to financially destroy you.  You better love this woman more than God, Mom, Self and Country in that order.
At this point any infidelity is flirting with literal death or disaster as you are in a legally binding contract.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man its not.

If you're going steady and you cheat, you're a fucking scumbag. Grow a pair, dump her and move on. Ya dig?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#39]
I have not.

Been cheated on more times than I care to think about.

It fucking sucks.

This is why I wouldn't do that to someone else.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Once, on a girlfriend. Never on my now ex-wife.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Been cheated on, I would never cheat. Truly the worst feeling in the world.
View Quote

Same here. Cheaters are the lowest of the low.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Yes with wife's permission
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Impossible. I don't get into relationships, therefore my exploits are just that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Nope.

Had it done to me though.

That sick feeling in the pit of your stomach is something I'll never forget.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You may get a shit ton of grief for that comment, but I tell you, your better off in the long run.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were getting married in oct, and have been together since we were 13, I'm 24 now
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No and never would.   A commitment is a commitment after all.
View Quote

+1  A man keeps his pledge of sacred honor.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Were getting married in oct, and have been together since we were 13, I'm 24 now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#48]
I cheated on pretty much every female I ever dated right up until my wife.  I've been married 13 yrs and have never even had a close call.  There's been plenty of opportunities, but once you decide to knock off the bullshit, it's pretty easy.

I was a pretty shitty person in my younger days.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#49]
No way.

Not surprised by the poll. Even though the sample size is small, I would bet money women cheat at a much higher rate then men
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Nope. I always chose my women carefully. I figured if the grass is so much greener on the other side then that's probably where I need to be; no need to be an asshole and hurt someone.
View Quote

FPNI
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top