BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 553
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well if you do and decide you want to use a Phase 5 Hex-2 Pistol Buffer Tube let me know, I just bought one and didn't use it. Its yours free if you want it.

https://www.rainierarms.com/img/shop/product/bc0f69aa62a16b20fc4b724224960aa5.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you're still handling business, thanks! You wouldn't be in the process of building an AR pistol right now would you?

No...
I wish

Well if you do and decide you want to use a Phase 5 Hex-2 Pistol Buffer Tube let me know, I just bought one and didn't use it. Its yours free if you want it.

https://www.rainierarms.com/img/shop/product/bc0f69aa62a16b20fc4b724224960aa5.jpg

No shit? I am teaching a pistol class next week and was wondering what to do with the extra $$...
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Updated & Reformatted 20140822 @ 1920 with new lots of new information added to the FAQ - please PM me if you find other sources… or think that something needs to be added…

If you have been living under a rock for the past week and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler

UPDATE FROM THE DARREN WILSON GOFUNDME PAGE

Click To View Spoiler
NEW GOFUNDME FOR OFFICER WILSON - OLD ONE COLLECTED $234,990 by 5,901 people in 4 days
BUY A TSHIRT TO SUPPORT OFFICER WILSON

Wilson fundraising out pacing Brown by wide margin resulting in massive butthurt

LATEST UPDATES

Racial and gender makeup of grand jury consists of six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man. Nine votes are needed to indict.

Westboro Baptist Church sends message

Mike Brown Drink Special

CNN Reporter alleges - Source w/ detailed knowledge of investigation denies Officer Wilson suffered fractured eye socket

Anon Fags attempting to get the Officer Wilson GoFundMe page taken down

Activist gets her wealth redistributed

OLDER UPDATES
Click To View Spoiler
Mike Brown Info
Click To View Spoiler
Officer Darren Wilson Info - Click Me
Click To View Spoiler
Eyewitness Accounts & Videos from Scene
Click To View Spoiler
Government Response to Riots
Click To View Spoiler
Live Incident Information in Case Shit Cooks Off Again
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Back to the thread that just earned me a 24 hour timeout
View Quote
welcome back man!

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see you're still handling business, thanks! You wouldn't be in the process of building an AR pistol right now would you?

No...

I wish

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
This monstrosity is getting ridiculous. Soon there will be a bronze statue in the middle of the road.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:29:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I told you that you couldn't release the dash cam footage.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#10]
You are a glutton for punishment, my friend.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Ferguson PD Confirms Officer Wilson Shot at Brown as He Ran Away

From Little Green Footballs:

A New York Times report on the huge differences between the accounts of eyewitnesses to the shooting of Michael Brown and accounts from Ferguson police doesn’t have much new information (if you’ve been following LGF, anyway), but it does show once again how consistent all the eyewitness accounts have been.
However, one new detail is very striking — because it’s the first time I’ve seen police admit that officer Darren Wilson actually fired his weapon at Michael Brown as he was running away.

Here’s the key section:

However, law enforcement officials say witnesses and forensic analysis have shown that Officer Wilson did sustain an injury during the struggle in the car.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Shit.
This thread ain't gonna make it to 556 pages.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
welcome back man!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
welcome back man!

Make sure you check the FAQ
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:31:44 PM EDT
[#14]
still in Ferguson....

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#15]

This turn in The Narrative is totally unexpected and comes as a complete surprise.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No shit? I am teaching a pistol class next week and was wondering what to do with the extra $$...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No...
I wish

Yup, all yours if you want it. Its just sitting in my cabinet and I hate to see it go to waste! So if you do decide to build a pistol and you want it, PM me the address you want me to send it to.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Black Feminists Respond to Ferguson

Professor Robin M. Boylorn, writing at Crunk Feminist Collective, expresses the difficulty of making sense of the situation:

I don’t know how to make sense of the possibility of Ferguson, the inevitability of Ferguson, the reality of Ferguson existing in the twenty-first century. We are living with retrograde racism the likes of which our parents and (great-) grandparents hoped to never experience again and prayed we would never experience. And I am struggling for words.

Every other day I learn another name I wish I didn’t know (Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford) and add it to an ever-expanding list of black victims of police and vigilante violence (Jordan Davis, Tarika Wilson, Amadou Diallo, Rekia Boyd, Sean Bell, Yvette Smith, Trayvon Martin) because “truth is, we are all one bullet away from being a hashtag” (black women included). And that reality, and fruitless attempts to try to make sense of senselessness, means that Ferguson is not necessarily unique as a crime scene holding the dead body of an unarmed black teen, but it is a breaking point. Ferguson is our breaking point. The death of Michael Brown, emblematic of countless others, and the collective loss, grief and justified anger of people (of color and allies) who are tired of being terrorized and victimized by injustice requires that we say something. But I don’t know what to say. I don’t know where to begin.

Dani McClain argues at The Nation that the right to parent without fear of violence toward your child should be as much of a priority to the reproductive justice movement as access to contraception:

With this most recent killing, I am wondering what it would take for more people in feminist and reproductive rights circles to begin to think of parents such as Lesley McSpadden, Sybrina Fulton and Angela Leisure (a mother whose ordeal I’m especially reminded of in the wake of this latest tragedy) as women they advocate for just as passionately and vigorously as they advocate for a young woman’s right to contraception or an overwhelmed mother of three’s right to an abortion.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Jesus, it's like morons being suckered by bigger morons.  These people wonder why they can't get jobs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A New York Times report on the huge differences between the accounts of eyewitnesses to the shooting of Michael Brown and accounts from Ferguson police doesn’t have much new information (if you’ve been following LGF, anyway), but it does show once again how consistent all the eyewitness accounts have been.
However, one new detail is very striking — because it’s the first time I’ve seen police admit that officer Darren Wilson actually fired his weapon at Michael Brown as he was running away.

Here’s the key section:

However, law enforcement officials say witnesses and forensic analysis have shown that Officer Wilson did sustain an injury during the struggle in the car.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.

Fuck Charles Johnson and Little Green Footballs!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#20]

You are Asian, you dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

Does the situation justify shooting at a suspect who's running away? Doesn't seem like it does.

Good thing for Wilson that he missed all those shots.

ETA: This means there's gonna be an indictment. Maybe even a conviction. Who knows.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

"Voter's Registration "

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THESE RACIST AND HATE FILLED PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PHOTOJOURNALISTS WHO ARE ONLY TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEOTAPING AFRICAN AMERICANS LOOTING!!!!! THERE IS AN ABSOLUTE AND UNMISTAKABLE BIAS AND HATE FILLED PREJUDICE IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

Does this sooth the butthurt?
http://www.clipular.com/c/4983252058112000.png?k=NyoFbi13R7apRxxL99g3JO7JO3k

That's technically not correct. They paid other blacks, whole stole them, for them.

Hate Fact #23,098

So..... using Al Sharpton logic... at the worst.... that's dealing in stolen property.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#26]
No, Al Sharpton snitches get stiches, meme.

I am dissapoint.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"Voter's Registration "

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Voter's Registration "

FIFY

Written in cursive.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

This even true?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"White" asian??
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This even true?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

This even true?

This whole thing is a cluster. Might be, might not be, as far as I can tell.

Glad I'm not a resident there (i.e., can't be called for jury duty on this particular case)!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, that bitch has no fucking clue.

I felt real privileged growing up in the trailer park, anxious every winter that the pipes were going to freeze and burst.  Before that it was public housing/ section 8.

But I busted my ass, pulled myself up by my bootstraps, did well in Boy Scouts, CAP, athletics, and grades, and earned...EARNED! a nomination/appointment to USAFA.

It was not given to me because of my privilege.

These hoodrats out there can make something for themselves if they just fucking try, show some motivation for a better life.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's a white Asian. Full of white guilt.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Well this thread was cool but it appears peace has been restored and we are no closer to FO time.

Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is full of click-bait
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Shit.
This thread ain't gonna make it to 556 pages.
View Quote

Well, I for one hope it does and we got the funeral on Monday and hopefully some shit will happen then.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Glad I'm not a resident there (i.e., can't be called for jury duty on this particular case)!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

This even true?

Just a WAG but I'm thinking ND on draw.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:58:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/titleiiredneck/media/heyheyhey_zpsf21cb067.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/titleiiredneck/heyheyhey_zpsf21cb067.png</a>
View Quote

LULZ
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Black Feminists Respond to Ferguson

Professor Robin M. Boylorn, writing at Crunk Feminist Collective, expresses the difficulty of making sense of the situation:

I don’t know how to make sense of the possibility of Ferguson, the inevitability of Ferguson, the reality of Ferguson existing in the twenty-first century. We are living with retrograde racism the likes of which our parents and (great-) grandparents hoped to never experience again and prayed we would never experience. And I am struggling for words.

Every other day I learn another name I wish I didn’t know (Eric Garner, John Crawford, Ezell Ford) and add it to an ever-expanding list of black victims of police and vigilante violence (Jordan Davis, Tarika Wilson, Amadou Diallo, Rekia Boyd, Sean Bell, Yvette Smith, Trayvon Martin) because “truth is, we are all one bullet away from being a hashtag” (black women included). And that reality, and fruitless attempts to try to make sense of senselessness, means that Ferguson is not necessarily unique as a crime scene holding the dead body of an unarmed black teen, but it is a breaking point. Ferguson is our breaking point. The death of Michael Brown, emblematic of countless others, and the collective loss, grief and justified anger of people (of color and allies) who are tired of being terrorized and victimized by injustice requires that we say something. But I don’t know what to say. I don’t know where to begin.

Dani McClain argues at The Nation that the right to parent without fear of violence toward your child should be as much of a priority to the reproductive justice movement as access to contraception:

With this most recent killing, I am wondering what it would take for more people in feminist and reproductive rights circles to begin to think of parents such as Lesley McSpadden, Sybrina Fulton and Angela Leisure (a mother whose ordeal I’m especially reminded of in the wake of this latest tragedy) as women they advocate for just as passionately and vigorously as they advocate for a young woman’s right to contraception or an overwhelmed mother of three’s right to an abortion.

I stopped reading at "Crunk Feminist Collective."  Anybody who has anything to do with something going by that name does not have a single thought in their head worth me considering or reading.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

This even true?

Who even knows if that's true.  There have already been loads of dumb bullshit reported by off the wall news agencies that haven't been correct or corroborated up to this point.  

I will have to say I'm not thinking ND on draw if this is true.  I'll say that again, IF it's true.  The weapon was being fought over in the police cruiser and then supposedly it "went off."  I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say he didn't reholster in the vehicle only to pull the weapon back out of the holster once he stepped out.  (At least I'm not reholstering after I've fought with someone over my weapon and they are proceeding to run away.)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Can you mainlanders throw a bone to those of us offshore?

Isn't today supposed to be the nationwide Day of Rage? Are the cities in flames?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well this thread was cool but it appears peace has been restored and we are no closer to FO time.

Maybe next time.
View Quote

They tiret.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Can you mainlanders throw a bone to those of us offshore?

Isn't today supposed to be the nationwide Day of Rage? Are the cities in flames?
View Quote

It was yesterday.  NOTHING happened
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

Boooom!  

Head shot!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Cursive is racist .
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

anyone have a picture without the homegirl in front of it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

anyone have a picture without the homegirl in front of it?

Anybody draw a hole in the forehead yet?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Does the situation justify shooting at a suspect who's running away? Doesn't seem like it does.

ETA: This means there's gonna be an indictment. Maybe even a conviction. Who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s the key section:

I dont by it.  This would be big news if it was confirmed by 'law enforcement officials'.

CNN would have it as 'breaking news' the entire weekend.

Sorry, I cant imagine LGF would be the only place this is found if true.

So.....I say its bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Are all the green hats the Griswold family's protest in the making?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top