Site Notices
Page / 553
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does this mean that the army will suspend his secret clearance and stop giving him briefings every six months?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
here is a link.

The same St. Louis police officer who was seen on CNN earlier this week pushing Don Lemon back during a live broadcast from Ferguson, Missouri, has been relieved of his duty after video emerged of an hour-long speech he delivered railing against African-Americans, the LGBT community and President Barack Obama. CNN reported the news about Officer Dan Page, who made the controversial remarks at an Oath Keepers meeting just months ago.

“It’s wide-ranging inflammatory remarks about a lot of people, about women, about gay people,” Lemon reported. “He talks about the president of the United States. He speaks out against affirmative action, women in the military and on and on.”

In the video, Page discusses the “four sodomites on the Supreme Court,” talks about our “undocumented president” from Kenya, and much more.

“What do you say after that?” Lemon said after CNN aired clips of Page’s speech. “There’s much more of that. at least an hour’s worth of him ranting about different people, different situations.”

During Lemon’s live report on Monday from Ferguson, Page confronted the host, physically pushing him away from CNN’s camera. “Now you see why people are so upset here,” Lemon said at the time.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/officer-who-pushed-don-lemon-relieved-of-duty-after-racist-rant-emerges/

Video at link

Does this mean that the army will suspend his secret clearance and stop giving him briefings every six months?

Much questions you have.

Immediately report your region of occupance for consolidated school bussing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
See reformatted post below
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Kind of a cool starry bra, but I was in the barbershop today (yes, I go to an old-fashioned barber shop and pay a kingly eight bucks for a haircut) and there were probably 8-10 of the old small-town regulars in there talking about the Ferg.  We'll just say there weren't many tears being shed for MB in that crowd .  Those who doubt that we could be on the precipice of something really big and ugly would probably do well to pay heed to what the plain folk are saying.

If you really want to know what people think, don't watch the TV interviews.  Go to the barbershop.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THESE RACIST AND HATE FILLED PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PHOTOJOURNALISTS WHO ARE ONLY TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEOTAPING AFRICAN AMERICANS LOOTING!!!!! THERE IS AN ABSOLUTE AND UNMISTAKABLE BIAS AND HATE FILLED PREJUDICE IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

Does this sooth the butthurt?

http://www.clipular.com/c/4983252058112000.png?k=NyoFbi13R7apRxxL99g3JO7JO3k
I thought that white people bought black people that were stolen by other black people?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I thought that white people bought black people that were stolen by other black people?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF THESE RACIST AND HATE FILLED PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PHOTOJOURNALISTS WHO ARE ONLY TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEOTAPING AFRICAN AMERICANS LOOTING!!!!! THERE IS AN ABSOLUTE AND UNMISTAKABLE BIAS AND HATE FILLED PREJUDICE IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

Does this sooth the butthurt?

http://www.clipular.com/c/4983252058112000.png?k=NyoFbi13R7apRxxL99g3JO7JO3k

And Arabs

ETA

Black people still "steal" black people....

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wave and keep on driving...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can just imagine the sergeant's reaction... For Christ's sake Extorris, they didn't pull this many people out of the Hindenburg!

Sergeant F. got a good laugh out of it and told me what to do in the future.

Wave and keep on driving...

Guard the door.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I know this is white on black, but why is everybody automatically assuming bad shoot?  
View Quote

1.  They want excuses to loot because they're bored and want free shit

2.  They honestly want to be able to act like thugs in relative safety.   They - seriously, no shit - want to be able to wrestle with a cop for his gun, but be able to give up when it looks like they're going to lose so they don't get shot.    They feel entitled to be able to carry out petty crime.

Similarly, they feel entitled to run around acting pretty much any damn way they please.

As a community - not just there in Ferguson, but everywhere - they're going to come out looking like shit at the end of this.   The deceased was pretty obviously a POS.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kind of a cool starry bra, but I was in the barbershop today (yes, I go to an old-fashioned barber shop and pay a kingly eight bucks for a haircut) and there were probably 8-10 of the old small-town regulars in there talking about the Ferg.  We'll just say there weren't many tears being shed for MB in that crowd .  Those who doubt that we could be on the precipice of something really big and ugly would probably do well to pay heed to what the plain folk are saying.

If you really want to know what people think, don't watch the TV interviews.  Go to the barbershop.
View Quote

$8.00? PM me with the location pls!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Missouri is known worldwide for bestiality?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hmmm  thought that was WA
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, gotta be Washington. I thought we were famous for meth? Also, Michael Sam is from Texas not Missouri.

Edit-

And now we'll be known for a chicken shit governor.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

R U NSA?  

(j/k.. IM sent)
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The bus becomes a Mexican sardine can.

"I want ma lawa! "
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess sometimes I still have moments of naivety.

People get shot by police all the time even when the "victim" doesn't have a weapon.

I know this is white on black, but why is everybody automatically assuming bad shoot?  Shouldn't the presumption be that the officer used deadly force as a last resort and it's assumed a good shoot until/if proven otherwise?  I guess I'm just confused why, without knowing any facts, people demand prosecution of the officer and have already made up their minds that this is a bad shoot.

Because the dead guy's buddy put up a youtube video within a few hours of the shooting claiming Martin had his hands up and was giving up and was "executed".
The "he had his hands up" story got out there first.  

And one witness, suddenly became "witnesses"
(plural)...

Just like when there's an accident involving a city bus in the ghetto - don't station a cop at the door of the the bus, suddenly you've got 413 injured "passengers".

That's either one big bus or it was rolling India style with people hanging on the roof and sides!

The bus becomes a Mexican sardine can.

"I want ma lawa! "

There have been city bus accidents here where a bus just coming out of the repair shops and on a test drive was involved in a minor accident and people claimed to have been injured as passengers on the bus.

Yes, I work for the transit company here. Thankfully in rail, tho.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negros like BBW's!

Look at the guy behind her checking out dat ass...

That aint no BBW! That's a BNW, N as in NASTY.

Found her...
http://www.clipular.com/c/6650635000741888.png?k=tPxHCMtE0PUVX4W3-KAeD1b8lZM
https://i.imgflip.com/bb5sg.jpg

We could send you back on boats if you want..
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#17]

She is a $2 whore and needs to raise money for the STDs she has picked up but GoFundMe denied her whore request.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Updated & Reformatted 20140822 @ 1920 with new lots of new information added to the FAQ - please PM me if you find other sources… or think that something needs to be added…

If you have been living under a rock for the past week and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler

UPDATE FROM THE DARREN WILSON GOFUNDME PAGE

Click To View Spoiler
NEW GOFUNDME FOR OFFICER WILSON - OLD ONE COLLECTED $234,990 by 5,901 people in 4 days
BUY A TSHIRT TO SUPPORT OFFICER WILSON

Wilson fundraising out pacing Brown by wide margin resulting in massive butthurt

LATEST UPDATES

Racial and gender makeup of grand jury consists of six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man. Nine votes are needed to indict.

Westboro Baptist Church sends message

Mike Brown Drink Special

CNN Reporter alleges - Source w/ detailed knowledge of investigation denies Officer Wilson suffered fractured eye socket

Anon Fags attempting to get the Officer Wilson GoFundMe page taken down

Activist gets her wealth redistributed

OLDER UPDATES
Click To View Spoiler
Mike Brown Info
Click To View Spoiler
Officer Darren Wilson Info - Click Me
Click To View Spoiler
Eyewitness Accounts & Videos from Scene
Click To View Spoiler
Government Response to Riots
Click To View Spoiler
Live Incident Information in Case Shit Cooks Off Again
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negros like BBW's!

Look at the guy behind her checking out dat ass...

That aint no BBW! That's a BNW, N as in NASTY.

Found her...
http://www.clipular.com/c/6650635000741888.png?k=tPxHCMtE0PUVX4W3-KAeD1b8lZM
https://i.imgflip.com/bb5sg.jpg

That BBW/BNW is getting a good pounding now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh yeah, it's rampant here.  We can't even have pigeons in our big cities because they fear for their innocence.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
If they give her enough of a pounding, and pop off in her eye, can she, at that point, shoot them?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If they give her enough of a pounding, and pop off in her eye, can she, at that point, shoot them?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She looks like the type to not only take a pussy pounding but let them skeet in her eye.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is CNN hiring crisis actors again, or are the feds putting men in local police uniforms? Seems pretty damn strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfcNSTgk3I

Apparently he is Retired U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major Dan Page

10th Psychological Operations Bn is located in St. Louis, Missouri

Tin foil hat time!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Is CNN hiring crisis actors again, or are the feds putting men in local police uniforms? Seems pretty damn strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfcNSTgk3I

Apparently he is Retired U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major Dan Page

10th Psychological Operations Bn is located in St. Louis, Missouri

Tin foil hat time!

St. Louis Police Chief Apologizes for Officer’s ‘Embarrassing’ Comments

This week, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar relieved Officer Dan Page of his duty after video emerged of him making an hour-long speech full of hateful remarks directed towards African-Americans, women and President Barack Obama among others. Page also happened to be the officer who was caught on camera physically pushing CNN’s Don Lemon during a live report on the Ferguson protests.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
here is a link.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/officer-who-pushed-don-lemon-relieved-of-duty-after-racist-rant-emerges/

Video at link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
here is a link.

The same St. Louis police officer who was seen on CNN earlier this week pushing Don Lemon back during a live broadcast from Ferguson, Missouri, has been relieved of his duty after video emerged of an hour-long speech he delivered railing against African-Americans, the LGBT community and President Barack Obama. CNN reported the news about Officer Dan Page, who made the controversial remarks at an Oath Keepers meeting just months ago.

“It’s wide-ranging inflammatory remarks about a lot of people, about women, about gay people,” Lemon reported. “He talks about the president of the United States. He speaks out against affirmative action, women in the military and on and on.”

In the video, Page discusses the “four sodomites on the Supreme Court,” talks about our “undocumented president” from Kenya, and much more.

“What do you say after that?” Lemon said after CNN aired clips of Page’s speech. “There’s much more of that. at least an hour’s worth of him ranting about different people, different situations.”

During Lemon’s live report on Monday from Ferguson, Page confronted the host, physically pushing him away from CNN’s camera. “Now you see why people are so upset here,” Lemon said at the time.

Video at link

There is irony in this somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Is it safe to say that the narrative has completely shifted to police violence now? You could argue it was never about Brown but that's giving the people that started this too much credit. To think this shit kicked off because his accomplice said whatever outlandish things he could think off to keep his ass out of jail at the time. I  hope furgeson realizes how they were setup and played because I would probably support their actions and at the least understand.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I have all this popcorn and pmag covers to clean up.

It's not happening.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is it safe to say that the narrative has completely shifted to police violence now? You could argue it was never about Brown but that's giving the people that started this too much credit. To think this shit kicked off because his accomplice said whatever outlandish things he could think off to keep his ass out of jail at the time. I  hope furgeson realizes how they were setup and played because I would probably support their actions and at the least understand.
View Quote

Looting, vandalism and drive-by shootings are not acceptable forms of peaceful protests.  People use it as an excuse and nothing more.  They don't care about MB.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:35:25 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, tomorrow is the Day of Rage. What if I'm merely slightly miffed?

take an extra penny from the "need a penny" tray.

From the crippled children?

Not sure why people donate to them anyway. From what I understand, Crips are one of the most violent street gangs out there, and make plenty of money via crime and drug dealing. So fuck those little wheelchair fuckers.

But they are Highway Jesus approved:

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ron-johnson.jpg

Oh wow
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's not happening.  
View Quote

Just wait until Wilson isn't indicted or is found not guilty.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Goddam.  Is that Fat Albert on that wall?  
Hey Hey Hey

ETA: Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not happening.  

So what you're saying is that I may still get my chance to man the rooftop?!?!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Oregon had the advantage of no sales tax, so living in Vancouver (no state income tax and lower property taxes) and working and shopping in Portland was the best of both worlds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I knew they were going to start talking about residency rules again here because of this case.

Should NYPD officers be required to live in NYC?

For decades, proposals for a residency requirement for NYPD officers have been floated and gone nowhere. The most recent bill to actually come to a vote on the idea was proposed by then-assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries in 2011, after several NYPD officers made racially-motivated remarks on Facebook about the West Indian Day Parade.

"The racial intolerance that has festered in this department has reached an extreme level, and it is necessary that we take steps to remedy the situation," Jeffries said at the time, calling on a new law that would revise the current requirement of having to live in either NYC, Nassau, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, or Putnam Counties. (They forgot Suffolk County)

I hope they get it passed. The results will be quite amusing.

That shit has been going on for decades. A friend of mine Dad's was a fireman in Portland, OR. but lived in Vancouver, WA in the 70's.

Portland was always trying to pass some ordnance to get their employees to live in the city. Of course they have a income tax in OR so that comes into play too.

Ed

Oregon had the advantage of no sales tax, so living in Vancouver (no state income tax and lower property taxes) and working and shopping in Portland was the best of both worlds.

Certainly not the case now.  If you live in WA and work in OR you pay Oregon income tax.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Updated & Reformatted 20140822 @ 1920 with new lots of new information added to the FAQ - please PM me if you find other sources… or think that something needs to be added…

If you have been living under a rock for the past week and/or need a scorecard to know what’s what and who is who - Say thanks to tc2k11 - click this spoiler - Have something to add - PM Me
Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
NEW GOFUNDME FOR OFFICER WILSON - OLD ONE COLLECTED $234,990 by 5,901 people in 4 days

Wilson fundraising out pacing Brown by wide margin resulting in massive butthurt

LATEST UPDATES

Racial and gender makeup of grand jury consists of six white men, three white women, two black women and one black man. Nine votes are needed to indict.

Mike Brown Drink Special

CNN Reporter alleges - Source w/ detailed knowledge of investigation denies Officer Wilson suffered fractured eye socket

OLDER UPDATES
Click To View Spoiler
Mike Brown Info
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler

LATEST UPDATES

Mike Brown Drink Special

OLDER UPDATES
Click To View Spoiler
Mike Brown Info
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler
Click To View Spoiler

I see you're still handling business, thanks! You wouldn't be in the process of building an AR pistol right now would you?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#38]

anyone have a picture without the homegirl in front of it?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not happening.  

I heard on the radio (CBS News) that a decision to charge Wilson might not come until October.  Found a source for it at ABC too.
St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch cautioned today that a decision on whether the officer would be indicted will not come quickly. He told ABC News "our target date is the middle of October" for wrapping up the evidence and asking the jury to decide whether to charge Wilson. Grand juries typically meet one day a week.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can't find one...
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I see you're still handling business, thanks! You wouldn't be in the process of building an AR pistol right now would you?
View Quote

No...
I wish
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Is this dopey shit still going on?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Can't find one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't find one...

Damn, gonna take mad photoshop skillz to remove that phat ghetto booty from that picture.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Oh SHIT!!!  That's going to be EPIC!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No...
I wish
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No...
I wish

Well if you do and decide you want to use a Phase 5 Hex-2 Pistol Buffer Tube let me know, I just bought one and didn't use it. Its yours free if you want it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kentucky. The WBC idiots were off by one state... :)

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Back to the thread that just earned me a 24 hour timeout
Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top