BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh I got lots of those. Some are moving pictures ;)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everything else aside, I just think its a weird "gift", unless you were being deployed or in some other situation where you wouldnt see her for a long time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

And this.

+2

If it were my wife, I would explain to her how much I really really appreciate the sentiment but that the actual gesture is not necessary. Almost all of the fun lies in actually taking the pictures yourself and the memories of what happens after, it's not like you are going to actually look at the pictures very often, if ever.

Then what's the point? Picture quality? You're obviously not gonna let an old dude look at your girl through expensive glass for shits and giggles, right?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No pics=no advice
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I guarantee he will still keep a copy of your wife, girlfriend....whatever she is....

I had a friend years ago that developed pictures. Ones that he "liked", he sent through the machine to get a copy for himself.

If you want pictures, do it yourself and print them out. Once you drop them off at a photographer.....they're out.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
da fuq?

thread title clearly says "pic in op"..

no pic..

ban OP
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#5]
have you never seen her nakid?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
EVERY woman I know who ever had nude or boudoir pictures taken regretted it horribly.

Unless she's getting paid handsomely. ...nah.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
da fuq?

no pic..

ban OP
View Quote

Agreed. Wtf OP?!?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I used to work with a real weirdo who was waaaayyy into "photography".  He was weird, no social skills, and such a jerk nobody at work liked him.  But somehow he had a stream of slutty looking girls coming to him for "photography".  He was a major perv and obviously did it to get off on their pictures.  He would always try to brag to us about the pictures he took, he even had his own wife's ass set as his MSN Messenger profile pic at work.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Dude, just take your own pics with an iPotato. There's no fucking way she'll look bad. She'd look hot in a mug shot. The hell with the neighbor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Pepper your angus, OP.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
da fuq?

no pic..

ban OP
View Quote

Copy link image url and open a new tab.

This sounds more like her trying to kick off her "modeling career" than a wedding gift
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's the pic.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

This sounds more like her trying to kick off her "modeling career" than a wedding gift

View Quote
hehehe this

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here's the pic.

Redacted

View Quote

You're going to get mod-smacked.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

hehehe this  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

hehehe this  
Yup. It's her justifying it to the boyfriend.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Here's the pic.

View Quote

Hmmmm I'm going to need more before voicing my opinion..

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#18]
My $0.02 as a photographer. If he's a pro, who cares, he probably sees a lot more and it's just another client.

As for OP, if you are insecure then it will be a problem... Trust me, it will create issues and resentment.

As for her, maybe she's trying to capture some of her youth, make her feel sexy.

I wouldn't want boudoir photos of my wife, I think it would be a waste of money. Plus I wouldn't want her getting naked in front of another guy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#19]
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Here's the pic.

nice pic, but wrong forum

View Quote

I don't know if anyone has told you, but there is this forum called "Babe of the Day" where you can post pics like this and not get annoying messages from the Mods.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Request that you be there for the shooting and that you immediately get whatever media device the photos are stored on; In order to guarantee he has no copies.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pics of the photographer? We have rules.
View Quote

Yes we do......
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thread needs more
PIC
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I find it amazing that people are concerned with other people possibly jerking off to the thought of their wife.  It happens often and you never know about it anyway.

Pics of wife please.
View Quote

Thanks, that was reassuring.  Now OP can post nudie pics in peace.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#25]
The one thing I've never had issues with being married is seeing my wife in the nude.

Pictures are just future accidents or blackmail waiting to happen IMO.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My $0.02 as a photographer. If he's a pro, who cares, he probably sees a lot more and it's just another client.

As for OP, if you are insecure then it will be a problem... Trust me, it will create issues and resentment.

As for her, maybe she's trying to capture some of her youth, make her feel sexy.

I wouldn't want boudoir photos of my wife, I think it would be a waste of money. Plus I wouldn't want her getting naked in front of another guy.
View Quote

You can never see too much strange.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Request that you be there for the shooting and that you immediately get whatever media device the photos are stored on; In order to guarantee he has no copies.
View Quote

Some DSLRs have dual memory cards.   Keep that in mind.  
Also, some can transmit wirelessly.    Mine can upload to whatever I want, plus the card.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#28]
There ain't no way that's his girlfriend.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#29]
umm, you just posted a hot pic of your woman on GD; your neighbor jacking to her is the least of your worries. Did you notice that 5 sec lull in GD positing?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Dude, just take your own pics with an iPotato. There's no fucking way she'll look bad. She'd look hot in a mug shot. The hell with the neighbor.
View Quote

Sub gets it. Role play makes it even moar fun. If she just wants to model, fine, but not with a neighbor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:23:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Holy hell OP. Just buy her a house and give her all your shit-and all the shit you are ever going to own- now if you are going to be married in Utah.

Ask me how I know.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just cause your fat, ugly, and can't get a hot woman doesn't mean everybody is that way on GD. Just sayin
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So my fiancee told me today she's having some 'classy nude and lingerie' pics taken for me as part of a wedding gift from her. She had pics taken before cuz she was wanting to model; just like every twenty something years old girl does. She also was an mma ring girl for a while...not ufc..so she's comfortable in front of the camera

I don't like this idea. The photographer is legit and has done Vogue, Cosmo etc. He just sold a picture for $20,000 at an auction. Anyway pretty well know.

However, he is also a neighbor. I've seen him checking her out.  I can see him jerking it to those pics, she thinks I'm crazy. He's pretty old and overweight, so I know nothing physical would go on.  No really, I can guarantee that.

Would the hive have an issue?

No pics right now

View Quote

Relax.

All the pics will be online later.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:25:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just cause your fat, ugly, and can't get a hot woman doesn't everybody is that way in GD. Just sayin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just cause your fat, ugly, and can't get a hot woman doesn't everybody is that way in GD. Just sayin

I've had the opportunity to meet many an arfcommer's girlfriend in person.

One thing I can say without hesitation, is that a lot of these fuckers punch well above their weight.

It's most notable in Texas. Seriously.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Damn, what did I miss?

Last Edit: Today 9:26:05 PM EDT by VA-gunnut
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:29:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Why does the title say pics in OP, but there are no pics in OP?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
da fuq?

no pic..

ban OP
View Quote

false advertisement equals ban hammer...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Also, some can transmit wirelessly.    Mine can upload to whatever I want, plus the card.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/rdxfusion/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdaadb1ba.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/rdxfusion/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsdaadb1ba.jpg

I didn't even think about that.
I've seen some cameras set up for AP over the years and was always surprised how quickly they could get pics uploaded (with some pre planning).
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#40]
I once dated a girl that was into that.  Not any hardcore stuff, just the artsy topless shots.  She had done it since before I even knew her, so I didn't really care about it.  Then again I was only like 18 at the time, so I didn't really care.  If it were now, I don't think it is something I would about, assuming it was a girl that didn't want to start doing them until we were together.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought the same thing. After creeping myself out by being able to find some other things online, including Facebook accounts... OP checks out.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not interested. I found a box of my first wife's Polaroids that her ex took that involved her getting double teamed by him and his buddy and even fisted. Those are the kind of pics you want my friend. You can see her classy and nude any morning after she gets out of the shower. That gets old quick. Even though we've been divorced for 10 years (she was a cheater believe it or not), I still break out those Polaroids and give it a yank on occasion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
some 'classy nude and lingerie' pics

Not interested. I found a box of my first wife's Polaroids that her ex took that involved her getting double teamed by him and his buddy and even fisted. Those are the kind of pics you want my friend. You can see her classy and nude any morning after she gets out of the shower. That gets old quick. Even though we've been divorced for 10 years (she was a cheater believe it or not), I still break out those Polaroids and give it a yank on occasion.

we have rules....
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've seen some cameras set up for AP over the years and was always surprised how quickly they could get pics uploaded (with some pre planning).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can send mine directly to my iphone or ipad.  From there I could send it wherever if I did not already have wifi.
There are add one for cameras that do not have built in wifi, and even wifi enabled SD cards.

The only surefire way would be to have him shoot film, then create a chain of custody on the damn negatives.  Either be there when they are developed and enlarged, or do it yourself.

Edited to add:
Or bring your own digital camera.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Agreed. Wtf OP?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
da fuq?

no pic..

ban OP

Agreed. Wtf OP?!?

No pics means this thread has AIDs   Why you killing the thread OP?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Where the fuck is the pic OP!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#46]
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everything else aside, I just think its a weird "gift", unless you were being deployed or in some other situation where you wouldnt see her for a long time.

And this.

+2

If it were my wife, I would explain to her how much I really really appreciate the sentiment but that the actual gesture is not necessary. Almost all of the fun lies in actually taking the pictures yourself and the memories of what happens after, it's not like you are going to actually look at the pictures very often, if ever.

I'm sure, so what's the use in having "professional" ones taken?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Son of a bitch. I step away from this thread for some lotion and tissue and I missed the picture. What happened to the picture?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

One thing I can say without hesitation, is that a lot of these fuckers punch well above their weight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did hear cowgirls ain't picky.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top