Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Boudoir is very popular right now. It's just as much for her as it is for you. I know two women from school and work who are trustworthy and very good at boudour shots,  if you're interested I can PM you the details. They're in UT of course.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No pics means this thread has AIDs   Why you killing the thread OP?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
da fuq?

thread title clearly says "pic in op"..

no pic..

ban OP

Agreed. Wtf OP?!?

No pics means this thread has AIDs   Why you killing the thread OP?

Pic was posted. No burka so it was removed by the mod squad. She looks above his pay grade.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm sure, so what's the use in having "professional" ones taken?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everything else aside, I just think its a weird "gift", unless you were being deployed or in some other situation where you wouldnt see her for a long time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

And this.

+2

If it were my wife, I would explain to her how much I really really appreciate the sentiment but that the actual gesture is not necessary. Almost all of the fun lies in actually taking the pictures yourself and the memories of what happens after, it's not like you are going to actually look at the pictures very often, if ever.

Oh I got lots of those. Some are moving pictures ;)

I'm sure, so what's the use in having "professional" ones taken?

The same reason people pay for professional portraits.  
Anyone can take a shitty picture, even with an awesome camera.  
The photographer is what creates the picture.    When people ask others what camera they used it makes me want to blow a brain vein.  
You don't ask a chef what kind of pans he used.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Son of a bitch. I step away from this thread for some lotion and tissue and I missed the picture. What happened to the picture?
View Quote

You should have skipped the foreplay!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Boudoir is very popular right now. It's just as much for her as it is for you. I know two women from school and work who are trustworthy and very good at boudour shots,  if you're interested I can PM you the details. They're in UT of course.
View Quote

This is exactly why you shouldn't dismiss it outright. She could have a whole host of reasons for wanting to do it, and it would be silly to dismiss any of them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet you have an awesome referral program through them.
Wink wink, nudge nudge.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Da fuq? No pics! Gimme my clicks back.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Son of a bitch. I step away from this thread for some lotion and tissue and I missed the picture. What happened to the picture?

I was getting chafed without the lotions
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]
If he has those credentials (and isnt full of shit) he's probably taken pictures of hotter women than yours (no offense). That being said, wtf is the point? Taking the pics is the fun part. Sounds like BS to me
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't see any pics on this thread, but why would you want your neighbor seeing/having nude pics of your girl? That's weird and messed up...to me at least.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#11]
What's going on here? I don't see no stinking pictures.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I find it amazing that people are concerned with other people possibly jerking off to the thought of their wife.  It happens often and you never know about it anyway.

Pics of wife please.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what spit's for!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wink wink, nudge nudge.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wink wink, nudge nudge.  

Lets just say they do really good work
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Unacceptable in my book.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't you have that redblooded American do-it-yourself gene?    Take the pics yourself.     Tell her you want a nice Nikon or Cannon.    

Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in sharing.   It goes against the whole purpose of marriage.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Go buy a camera and tell her you want to take some, make a game out of it. You might even get laaaaiiiid
View Quote

This would be a better gift than having a pro do it,
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#18]
You are talking about a professional photographer. I don't see him risking his career, name, reputation to post, send or distribute pictures of your girl.

For one, assure she signs that she holds exclusive rights to the pictures, that is important. She needs sole/exclusive rights to the photos. That way say he were to do something with them you can sue for breach of contract and that exclusivity will help with any legal actions.  If you are worried about her doing it, and she really wants to then have her have a girl friend or sister be there.

If you do this, yes he will see your girl naked, you have said that there is nothing that could happen. Could he jerk it to her pictures, sure he could, you have to decide if you can live with that.  That is what it comes down to. That is the only question to answer, and only you can answer it.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#19]
(Haven't read all five pages yet.)

Go here: http://www.artmodelbook.com/figure-drawing-directory.htm, find your area, and see about having your wife pose for artists. You might also find a good artist/painter to do a nude of her and you can buy the original drawing or painting.

Artists regularly meet for figure drawing sessions of nude models, just for practicing, to "keep in shape" with their artistic skills. Any artist group worth their salt will be very controlled, "classy" and there won't be any pervs jerking off to the drawings. (At least not to my knowledge.) It usually is a very laid-back and comfortable environment. It shouldn't be a problem for a spouse of a model to sit in during the modeling session as the artists paint or draw.

Artwork is different from photos because usually, no one can "prove" that the model was your wife—the work is the artist's interpretation. So it doesn't have the risks (or stigma) that posing for nude photos can sometimes have. . .

There is always the possibility that all the artists at a given artist group will be crappy, just getting started, and that any resulting artwork won't be frame-worthy. But it's something to think about.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ya but he'll have the nudes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it amazing that people are concerned with other people possibly jerking off to the thought of their wife.  It happens often and you never know about it anyway.

Pics of wife please.

Ya but he'll have the nudes.

Don't let her do it. I have very reputable acquaintances in that business and I have seen ALOT of their work... AKA he's gonna show his buddies
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Just find a female photographer.

My mom was 30+ years in the business and made a name for herself on the quality of ALL her photography, mostly wedding work but truly everything.

It was not uncommon for women to come in wanting fancy nudes, which is what my mom did, because they got creeped out by male photographers in the town.

And the photographer wont be the only one to see the photos.   How do I know?   I was a part of family business for 10 of the 30 years, we employed 4+ employees, and copyright stayed with the photographer.   Prints were printed from film at the time my mom was in the business which meant sending everything off to ProColorLab.    And in the digital age most photographers dont have the high quality printers to do much over 24x30.   So if she wants to give you a nice print it will probably be sent off for pri.ts to be made.    Biggest I ever saw my mom have printed was a nude silhouette about 50x55 that was of one of the female American Gladiators back during the 80s-90s.   Reason I remember it is the print sat around for years while the client was going through divorce, seems print was to be a gift and then things went south.

Unless photkgrapher gives her the disc/digital media right there on the spot, count on images not being in her direct control.

She is better off letting the idea go.

Especially if guy is a neighbor.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Awww. Va ruined all the fun!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't you have that redblooded American do-it-yourself gene?    Take the pics yourself.     Tell her you want a nice Nikon or Cannon.    

Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in sharing.   It goes against the whole purpose of marriage.
View Quote

I'm in total agreement with this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

greedy bastards!
Probably part of the 1% not wanting to share and all.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd prefer the woman to not have other men shoot naked pictures of her. She'd rather not be naked in front of other men.

We just compromise that she stays naked in front of me and I take mental pictures

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yup. It's her justifying it to the boyfriend.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This sounds more like her trying to kick off her "modeling career" than a wedding gift
hehehe this  
Yup. It's her justifying it to the boyfriend.

Op, you seem less than enthusiastic about nude modeling, but it might be more important to her than you think.

You might want to have a deep conversation regarding your respective values and future plans.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks all. She said she's doing like 1930S type style of pics. No I'm not full of shit. Yes some of us on gd can actually land premium tail. Yes I'm sure my neighbor has taken pics of hotter. But that's my point. He's my mother fucking neighbor.

He looks like Phillip Seymour Hoffman + 50 lbs.  Dude's pics are incredible and he travels all over the world
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Nobody has bought OP a membership yet?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Know any in CA?

Regarding OP: I've known several girls who've done nude modeling, and I'd be okay with my girlfriend doing it if I knew the photographer or were present for the shoot.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#30]
One of our very own female Arfcomers has a sexy lingerie picture business.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#31]
There are other photographers out there. My wife did that. She found a female professional photographer. She wouldn't go with a male neighbor.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I thought he was doing it for free. Guess he's not. So I guess that's good
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Know any in CA?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know any in CA?

No, sorry
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#34]
So what pics can I post? Just no bikini type? She doesn't care
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#35]
This is bullshit.   We want bush, pan down.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, I predict you'll have a membership soon.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I thought he was doing it for free. Guess he's not. So I guess that's good
View Quote

Pictures depicting gunshot wounds, decapitations, mangled limbs, and severe burns are ok.  
I think women need to be covered from the neck to their knees to appease the Arfcom mod-gods.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#38]
What is on the internet lives forever so I would advise against it. Most 'professional' photographers that I've met are as trustworthy as used-car salesmen at the small lot outside of town. I'd advise against it personally but since I like to look at sexy, naked women as much as the next straight male I say go for it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The fact that she knows that you don't want this and yet she is still considering it is something you should ponder on.

Ps. Contrary to what you think not every twenty something poses nude or wants to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No, sorry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know any in CA?

No, sorry

Damnit. Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Just curious. How many male arfcommers have done nude modeling?

I let some college students draw me one time.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nobody has bought OP a membership yet?
View Quote

He doesn't have a vagina.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If your chick is as hot as you claim someone has already jerked off thinking about her. Another one is not going to hurt.

View Quote

I don't know Bama, after 3 or 4 it starts to hurt a little.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just curious. How many male arfcommers have done nude modeling?

I let some college students draw me one time.
View Quote

There was that court ordered ordeal but that lying 12 year couldn't prove shit.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If your chick is as hot as you claim someone has already jerked off thinking about her. Another one is not going to hurt.

View Quote

Never claimed she's hot. She's above average. Ten to me but I'm a solid 4.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Late to the fucking party as usual, but I'm here. Where are the pics?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So what pics can I post? Just no bikini type? She doesn't care
View Quote

The thing that did your first pic in was the "bathing suit" type bottoms. Anything in normal clothing that isn't too much revealing cleavage is generally going to fly in GD.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You get over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know Bama, after 3 or 4 it starts to hurt a little.

You get over it.

No pain, no gain.
When it starts smoking switch to 10W-40.

Girls love calluses.   Nubbed for her pleasure.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top