[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
And the answer is "No."
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Say you're in a committed relationship and you meet a chick you really want to smash.

She wants to bone too, and there's more than just a physical attraction going on. There's chemistry, making her infinitely sexier, but not quite enough to bounce on your chick.

Here's the kicker.. your S.O. will NOT find out. She's out of town, loves and trusts you completely.

Do you do it?
View Quote

I did and wouldn't do it again, its bad business.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Say you're in a committed relationship and you meet a chick you really want to smash.

View Quote

She wants to bone too, and there's more than just a physical attraction going on. There's chemistry, making her infinitely sexier, but not quite enough to bounce on your chick.

Here's the kicker.. your S.O. will NOT find out. She's out of town, loves and trusts you completely.

Do you do it?

He who does deserves neither girl.

Hell, my GF and I split up almost 8 months ago....I took a girl to dinner last weekend and I STILL feel guilty about it ( I really loved the ex-GF...unlike my ex-WIFE, whom I hate ) even though I am single.  I almost got physically ill over it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Easy the answer is no.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
How is that even a question?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Voted NO! Based on your criteria! And that would be an absolute NO!

If GF and just dating, or some other wetting the water type of situation I would say yes....but that is not the way you worded it! So FUCK NO!
View Quote

Significant other in this case is girlfriend, not wife. Thought I worded that clearly, guess not.

Marriage is a different scenario, when I said "committed relationship" I meant a girlfriend.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Am I in before someone calls all the "no" voters liars?

Another no here. I love my wife, if girlfriend I'd at least dump her first.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Not just no, but HELL NO!

Cheaters are scum.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Significant other in this case is girlfriend, not wife. Thought I worded that clearly, guess not.

Marriage is a different scenario, when I said "committed relationship" I meant a girlfriend.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If GF and just dating, or some other wetting the water type of situation I would say yes....but that is not the way you worded it! So FUCK NO!

It sounds like your commitments don't really mean all that much.
Fuck it. Fo OP, just FO. And don't keep it a secret. That poor girl you're dating deserves to know who you really are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread is a trap.

You've been warned
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope, I am better than that, and would feel guilty about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
women can smell  if another women been around.....      that's how you get caught.  hair spray, make-up, perfume, de odorant . everything female  has pretty scent
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Of course solely because the odds of ever finding another woman willing to bone my old, worn out, riddled old body are so low!

No, of course not.  Been with my lovely lady for 27 years and married 22....she sure as shoot got the best years of me.  Even if I hated her guts and didn't care about her one bit, that would be no way to repay someone's loyalty.

I couldn't do it and live with myself.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not just no, but HELL NO!

Cheaters are scum.
View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wouldn't even consider it.  No way.

If she will cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.  
View Quote

Can't read too good, can you?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Never. My wife deserves better than that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Nope. Never cheated in an exclusive relationship, probably never will. Had plenty of chances. I once broke up with someone because I wanted someone else and wouldn't cheat. In retrospect, it was an epic stupid decision.

Either your word means something, or it doesn't... You decide.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:04:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Never.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Nope, it's ALWAYS comes out.   Always. Not to mention if you love and respect your SO it's not right to do so but what the hell do I know.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#22]
If you cheat on your spouse you are a low life waste of oxygen that deserves a horrible, painful death.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nope, I am better than that
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#24]
No.  I took a vow in front of God and all my friends and family.  No way I'm going to be THAT guy.  Plus, I love my wife and I got all my urges out in my 20's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Fuck it. Fo OP, just FO. And don't keep it a secret. That poor girl you're dating deserves to know who you really are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol now who's trolling?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

If there's more than physical attraction, and chemistry - than one time will turn into 25 because intimacy will develop quickly, then possessiveness and attraction...or love and the S.O. will find out because you'll be stupid and wreck your relationship with resentment and blind-boner-decisions.

The scenario is science fiction.
View Quote
this....

trust me on that...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Not to sound like a prude, but cheating is, even if it's non-sexual, the worst form of betrayal that one human can do to another.  I've seen it, did it, and had it done to me as a young man.  I've watched as lives were ruined by it in more recent years, as an old man.  It's the ultimate act of cruelty, cowardice and selfishness.  Especially when you have kids together.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you do it?
View Quote

just hit puberty did we
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Morality, how does it work?

OP is fucked in the head.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#32]
My faith in you fuckers has been restored.

Oh yeah, NO
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Would you want her to cheat on you?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Hopefully most (or all) of those people who selected "yes" in the poll are trolling. I would be dissappointed in arfcom if that high a percentage of us were scumbags.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Morality, how does it work?

OP is fucked in the head.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck no. Honor, integrity, trust. Those are not just words in my life, friend.

Now I will scarf down half a cheesecake when she's not around. C'mon, cheesecake is awesome.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not to sound like a prude, but cheating is, even if it's non-sexual, the worst form of betrayal that one human can do to another.  I've seen it, did it, and had it done to me as a young man.  I've watched as lives were ruined by it in more recent years, as an old man.  It's the ultimate act of cruelty, cowardice and selfishness.  Especially when you have kids together.
View Quote

This bears repeating
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do you do it?
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Nope.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Now I will scarf down half a cheesecake when she's not around. C'mon, cheesecake is awesome.
View Quote

+1.. but more for the chocolate cheese cake.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Honor as is justice, and karma all exist to rationalize the irrational, and codify the fears that haunt honorable people. Modern day life has removed the sting of disreputable acts and for the most part being a grade A shithead comes with almost no resistance among society, as-long as you can keep it below felonious you are a king among peers, free to ransack peoples lives at will. Move to a different state.... hell a different county and your back to square one.

If you wore your deeds on a sleeve would anyone even look into your eyes? If people treated you like you treat others would your life be anything?

Karma is a joke and doesn't exist, honor and justice are a faded standard that hasn't been followed in eons.

If you can't be honest to others, if you can't be open to your intentions, if you live to pray on people... Society will still give you rights and treat you like a human being.

I however will not
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Do you do it?
View Quote

This one is a no brainer. Not only no, but HELL FUCKING NO!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Do you do it?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#44]
If I even think about cheating on my woman I usually dump her since it's obviously not working out if I'm thinking about cheating.

Now of course if I'm not thinking about cheating and a smoking hot chick wants to get it on with me. Well then I have to ask myself if I love my current girlfriend. If I don't really love her and I would rather take the chance loosing her for a possible upgrade, well then I suppose I would probably cheat. Of course I'd break it off with the girlfriend the next day so I would be free to pursue this new girl. Often times when I do this I end up alone again if the new girl just wanted a fling and not a long term thing.

If I really love my girlfriend though, then I have no interest in any other woman no matter how sexy she is. It's just not worth loosing her over. Of course it's actually quite rare I have a girlfriend that I love this much. Most the time I'm single and I'm free to date around with as many girls as I want.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Why would you do that to your current gf though?  Sounds like a bitch move to me.  If your current relationship sucks then grow a sack and break up.  I'm a little easier on bf gf bs than people that are actually married.....still a bitch move IMO though.  If ur current relationship is on the way out the door and is stale or whatever then ok time to move on though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Not to sound like a prude, but cheating is, even if it's non-sexual, the worst form of betrayal that one human can do to another.
View Quote

What would you call non-sexual cheating? The Bill Clinton definition?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#48]
It's a shame the way today's culture defines "committed relationship."
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#49]
My SO and I just broke up this morning over him cheating on me while he was on a trip to visit family. A violation of trust like that really fucking hurts, and if you're considering doing it, frankly, fuck you in the fucking face. The truth always outs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ask my ex-wife.  Either she didn't think she'd get caught or didn't care.

I got everything I wanted in the deal.
View Quote

Did someone end up telling you? personality changes?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top