Site Notices
Page / 258
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The SEC formulation is to play nobodies in out of conference play and then play each other and say "look how good we are".

How many top 25 teams have the SEC teams played in non conference play?

There is like 5 D1 teams as opponents if you count the other SEC teams. lol

Wisconsin and West Virginia are the only even halfway decent teams that anyone in the SEC has beat. Take Texas Tech out and I think the rest are all D2 teams.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree Oklahoma is very good this year and could win it all but to laugh at the SEC West is pretty dam bold. Don't wait and pass judgment on our teams records at the end of the year after we beat the shit out of each other in divisional conference play. Is there any other divisional conference (talking SEC West, not East) undefeated at this point vs teams outside their division?
I also understand your animosity considering your avatar.

The SEC formulation is to play nobodies in out of conference play and then play each other and say "look how good we are".

Wisconsin and West Virginia are the only even halfway decent teams that anyone in the SEC has beat. Take Texas Tech out and I think the rest are all D2 teams.

South Carolina played Texas A&M, East Carolina, and UGA for their first 3 games. All top 25 teams. ECU will end up 11-1, they are really good. Ask Virginia Tech and UNC.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A&M

Missed these guys. They have played the toughest schedule.

Bama

Auburn

Ole Miss

Miss St

Ark

LSU
View Quote

Bless you ignorant little heart.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just hope Winston can keep it together for a few more months. Stay on lockdown, help us get another championship then head on the league to be someone else's headache.
View Quote

And I hope I wake up tomorrow morning next to a naked Candice Swanepoel.  That seems about as likely.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A&M

Missed these guys. They have played the toughest schedule.

Bama

Auburn

Ole Miss

Miss St

Ark

LSU
View Quote
What you're saying used to be true of the SEC.  They've gotten better.  Now pretty much every power 5 conference plays one decent power 5 opponent prior to conference play.  But that is exactly why we need a playoff not driven by the polls.  You can't really judge how the conferences match up against each other based on one interconference game apiece in week 3 or 4.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But that is exactly why we need a playoff not driven by the polls.  You can't really judge how the conferences match up against each other based on one interconference game apiece in week 3 or 4.

View Quote

Which is why the playoff is driven by a playoff committee.

Say it with me now: polls are irrelevant.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And I hope I wake up tomorrow morning next to a naked Candice Swanepoel.  That seems about as likely.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PAomnUCto08/U5hZpFItefI/AAAAAAABSEU/z1oTRqDsGLU/s1600/candice-swanepoel-maxims-hot-100-women-of-2014-celebration-05.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just hope Winston can keep it together for a few more months. Stay on lockdown, help us get another championship then head on the league to be someone else's headache.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PAomnUCto08/U5hZpFItefI/AAAAAAABSEU/z1oTRqDsGLU/s1600/candice-swanepoel-maxims-hot-100-women-of-2014-celebration-05.jpg

Ehhhh, sadly I can't formulate an argument for you here
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But that is exactly why we need a playoff not driven by the polls.  You can't really judge how the conferences match up against each other based on one interconference game apiece in week 3 or 4.

I hope you are right.  The playoff should be the four best conference champs/independents ceteris paribus.  If you're only going to have four teams you have to treat conference play as an extended round 1.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm not going to waste my time correcting your ignorant bullshit. I did not even have to look it up to know you were sadly incorrect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1 2 -  Wisconsin & Kansas State  

WK1 (W Virginia/Wisconsin/Southern Miss/Boise State)  Wk2 (Florida Atlantic/San Jose State/UAB) There's seven in the 1st 2 weeks.  Shall I continue?

Totally Incorrect information.

I just looked. You can correct me on the powerhouses I overlooked.

I'm not going to waste my time correcting your ignorant bullshit. I did not even have to look it up to know you were sadly incorrect.

WTH, It won't take me long.  The corrections (above) were for the SEC West only and do not even include the SEC LEast data

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope you are right.  The playoff should be the four best conference champs/independents ceteris paribus.  If you're only going to have four teams you have to treat conference play as an extended round 1.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Polls exist only as clickbait from now on.

The fact that people here are arguing over who should be ranked in the 20s is fucking hilarious to me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's interesting that you of all people want to judge anything based on the polls.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree Oklahoma is very good this year and could win it all but to laugh at the SEC West is pretty dam bold. Don't wait and pass judgment on our teams records at the end of the year after we beat the shit out of each other in divisional conference play. Is there any other divisional conference (talking SEC West, not East) undefeated at this point vs teams outside their division?

LOL because for us to play Top 25 teams we have to play each other.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Polls exist only as clickbait from now on.

The fact that people here are arguing over who should be ranked in the 20s is fucking hilarious to me.
View Quote
Well, it does still matter for recruiting purposes.  So there is that.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Everyone schedules cupcakes.

I mean, Ohio State plays a complete big ten schedule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oklahoma opened up with La Tech, Tulsa, and Tennessee.  Real juggernaut schedule there.  

Everyone schedules cupcakes.

I mean, Ohio State plays a complete big ten schedule.

LOL so they past mostly cupcakes all season.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I agree Conference play is tougher overall but it is nowhere near as intense in other conferences as the SEC West. Its not even comparable. 6 of the 7 teams are currently in the top 17 in the country with 3 in the top 6 and 4 in the top 10. Combined record right now is 24-2 with the 2 losses coming inside the division. That is absolutely insane. An 9-3 team this year in the SEC West is possibly a better team than a few champions from other conferences. This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the real question is how is Auburn #5 after their shit show.

Kansas St is not a bad team. They will be a four loss team at the end of the year. Not bad definitely not good That's a hard place to go in and play. North Dakota St did it last season
If Auburn isn't that good there is no doubt they will be exposed shortly.
The SEC West gauntlet is about to begin and this year with Miss St and Ole Miss being better than normal and A&M playing above everyone's expectations it's going to be bloody.
I seriously can't see anyone surviving playing that group of teams without losing at least 1.self fulfilling prophecy. conference play beats everybody up, that's the point of conference play.
Anyone who comes out of the SEC West undefeated will no doubt be seeded # 1 in the playoff bracket.

I agree Conference play is tougher overall but it is nowhere near as intense in other conferences as the SEC West. Its not even comparable. 6 of the 7 teams are currently in the top 17 in the country with 3 in the top 6 and 4 in the top 10. Combined record right now is 24-2 with the 2 losses coming inside the division. That is absolutely insane. An 9-3 team this year in the SEC West is possibly a better team than a few champions from other conferences. This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.

Since 2008 Mississippi State has only had one 9 win season. Do you think it is more likely that bottom feeders ehh teams have become world beaters out of no where or maybe, just maybe, the SEC isn't as good as you make them out to be. Just about every out of SEC game I can think of has been pretty close, makes me think they aren't world beaters.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I need that pic of a snake eating it's tail. lol
View Quote

Do I have to do all your research for you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

SEC has to play on neutral fields. Sparty and Oregon have a home and away as well as Nebraska and Miami.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SEC has to play on neutral fields. Sparty and Oregon have a home and away as well as Nebraska and Miami.

The top teams in the SEC need to start playing home and away series with out of conference teams.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
True, he isnt the greatest QB out there, but from the WV game till this one he has shown some improvement............he doesnt look as rattled as he did in that 1st game. Long season though with lots of tough teams yet to play, and he will have plenty of chances to show he is the best option. Coker may yet get his chance

View All Quotes
Quoted:
True, he isnt the greatest QB out there, but from the WV game till this one he has shown some improvement............he doesnt look as rattled as he did in that 1st game. Long season though with lots of tough teams yet to play, and he will have plenty of chances to show he is the best option. Coker may yet get his chance

Quoted:
Quoted:
You never really know.................possible that they do lose some games because of inexperience or mistakes. I think they are looking better, and Sims is definitely starting to look pretty good. I think Saban has them pretty grounded, and they will be ready for Ole Miss. None of the games from here on out are gimmies or easy ones.......they never are in the SEC.

I love Bama and respect you, but Sims performance yesterday had more to do with who they were playing than how good he is.

Those record yards were more indicative of how bad the Florida D really is.

Saban in his post game show did seem to indicate concern for the team getting complacent because of the win despite the sloppy play on Alabama's offensive side of the ball.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The irony of that didn't escape me, but how else was I supposed to make a point about the difference in Wisconsin or San Jose St? Or even Texas for that matter if any of the SEC teams had played Texas and thought they were good because they won.

For those kinds of comparisons polls are somewhat valid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's interesting that you of all people want to judge anything based on the polls.  

The irony of that didn't escape me, but how else was I supposed to make a point about the difference in Wisconsin or San Jose St? Or even Texas for that matter if any of the SEC teams had played Texas and thought they were good because they won.

How about this instead?  In general, the "Power 5" conferences are all superior to the smaller guys.  So if we looked at only games played against other P5 schools and the two strong Independents (Notre Dame and BYU) that should give us a general idea of how each conference as a whole is doing, regardless of arbitrary ranking.  Yeah, some top teams in one conference may be playing crap teams from another conference but it's at least a point of comparison that relies on wins and loses instead of polls (since you usually hate them...unless they support a point you're trying to make...)  and does what it can to weed out the "cupcakes".

Big 10: 5-11 (31.25%)

SEC: 5-2 (71.43%)

Big 12: 4-7 (36.36%)

ACC: 4-6 (40%)

PAC: 6-2 (75%)

Indys: 4-0   (100%)

This in general seems to fall in line with what most people are thinking so far this year:  PAC 12 and SEC are both strong conferences, ACC has some good talent and the Big 10 and Big 12 are dumpster fires.

We'll ignore the 4-0 for the Indys.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Saban in his post game show did seem to indicate concern for the team getting complacent because of the win despite the sloppy play on Alabama's offensive side of the ball.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
You never really know.................possible that they do lose some games because of inexperience or mistakes. I think they are looking better, and Sims is definitely starting to look pretty good. I think Saban has them pretty grounded, and they will be ready for Ole Miss. None of the games from here on out are gimmies or easy ones.......they never are in the SEC.

I love Bama and respect you, but Sims performance yesterday had more to do with who they were playing than how good he is.

I'll call it now....bama slips and suffers a loss to Ole Miss.

Bama "can" be good this year, but right now they have several things that need to be fixed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I noticed he was pretty animated on the sidelines after some of the mistakes and miscues............the bye week comes at a good time, and gives them time to get some stuff fixed, and get Eddie Jackson healed up, as well as a couple of other guys who need some more recovery time. I think they come out motivated against Ole Miss though and play a much better game. I am glad to see Amari doing well.............time to get those TEs worked in. And Derrick Henry is a heck of an RB

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Now take out the teams "that beat each other" and take those corresponding wins ( and losses)away and you see the point I was making.

SEC is 3-0 in those games. The whole we are better than everyone else because our losses came from within our own division seems little hollow when you base that on winning 3 games over Power 5 teams out of what 28 games total?.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this instead?  In general, the "Power 5" conferences are all superior to the smaller guys.  So if we looked at only games played against other P5 schools and the two strong Independents (Notre Dame and BYU) that should give us a general idea of how each conference as a whole is doing, regardless of arbitrary ranking.  Yeah, some top teams in one conference may be playing crap teams from another conference but it's at least a point of comparison that relies on wins and loses instead of polls (since you usually hate them...unless they support a point you're trying to make...)  and does what it can to weed out the "cupcakes".

This in general seems to fall in line with what most people are thinking so far this year:  PAC 12 and SEC are both strong conferences, ACC has some good talent and the Big 10 and Big 12 are dumpster fires.

Now take out the teams "that beat each other" and take those corresponding wins ( and losses)away and you see the point I was making.

SEC is 3-0 in those games. The whole we are better than everyone else because our losses came from within our own division seems little hollow when you base that on winning 3 games over Power 5 teams out of what 28 games total?.

OU spanked UT
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well not last year, but this year...yeah, it will be 50-0 at halftime unless OU just gives UT a bunch of turnovers or something.

But I'm not sure what that has to do with SEC, unless you are talking about Tenn and they are SEC East and no one has put them in this conversation because it fucks up the argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OU spanked UT

Well not last year, but this year...yeah, it will be 50-0 at halftime unless OU just gives UT a bunch of turnovers or something.

But I'm not sure what that has to do with SEC, unless you are talking about Tenn and they are SEC East and no one has put them in this conversation because it fucks up the argument.

Sorry, should have clarified... I forget that you think the People's University in Austin is UT

Tennessee vs. Oklahoma
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#32]
So its week 5......who yall got for the playoffs?

My final four predictions (with alternates so I can still be right in Dec)....

1. Free Seafood U. (alternate? none. they win out)

2. Oregon duck-hunt (1st alternate Stanford)

3. OU with big game bob (maybe baylol)

4. texas A&M (alternate Bama)

Big10? ......no. not a chance in hell.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bama "can" be good this year, but right now they have several things that need to be fixed.
View Quote

It's very possible, but Bama does have two weeks to prepare.

Isn't it funny how Bama always seems to get their bi-weeks before huge games?

Last year they got one before they played @ A&M and at home to LSU.

This year they have one before they play @ Ole Miss and before they play @ LSU.

If you let Nick Saban pick when Bama got it's off weeks that's probably exactly how he'd pick it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Almost like "divine intervention" or something, eh?...

<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/HardShell/media/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/BearandSaban_zps299e630f.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/BearandSaban_zps299e630f.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you let Nick Saban pick when Bama got it's off weeks that's probably exactly how he'd pick it.

<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/user/HardShell/media/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/BearandSaban_zps299e630f.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/BearandSaban_zps299e630f.jpg</a>

Yeah.... something like that...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#36]
It all works out.............over the last few years quite a few teams got a bye week before playing Bama

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/DwayneHicks100/media/SABANdevil_zps252f6c02.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a483/DwayneHicks100/SABANdevil_zps252f6c02.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/DwayneHicks100/media/SABANdevil_zps252f6c02.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a483/DwayneHicks100/SABANdevil_zps252f6c02.jpg</a>

"Saban" is pretty damn close to "Satan."
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and if you put a G in front of Obama it spells Go Bama
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It all works out.............over the last few years quite a few teams got a bye week before playing Bama

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said there weren't any teams that have bi-weeks before playing Bama.  Just that when Bama's bi-weeks occur couldn't have worked out better for them the past few years.

It is undoubtedly just a very convenient coincidence because I'm sure there is no way that the people that pick the schedules would play favorites.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

There are zero conference games on that list.  Only games played against other Power 5 conferences, ND or BYU.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More incorrect information.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personal attacks, coc violation, lock it down.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you about kicked my ass in Sipsey after I said that
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We need to go this fall sometime.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

definitely, need to see if bcauz3y, axl, and the rest of the crew are down for it as well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So you think ESPN is unfairly obsessed with Winston?!?HAHAHAH He IS the heisman trophy winner, the QB for the defending national champs, he gets benched a game for shouting vulgar crap at women on campus.  And you are think it is weird/wrong that the media has a spotlight on him?!?!  LAMO.   They guy came out on to the field dressed to play!?!? Hell maybe ESPN said damn he is an idiot, wonder what else he will do next lets watch....

I am sorry to break this to you, but Jameis is a P.O.S.  Plain and simple.  You can make up any justification you like, but the shit he has done is no where near acceptable for any player on any team.  Last year the media was up manziels ass for 1) partying smoking/drinking 2) going to games and concerts and 3) signing his name for money.  Winston's list of accomplishments to date includes 1) alleged rape / sexual assault 2) THEFT. crab legs or not stealing, 3) destroying property with a bb gun and 4) shouting vulgar memes at women on campus, and 5) Not sure yet but I can not wait to hear the next one.    

tl/dr - the media pays attention to famous people who fuck up a lot, this is not new.... welcome to club winston, do it big den....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jimbo's speech about Jameis: Jameis will be back at practice Monday morning...lesson learned and we are moving forward.

that's not exactly what Jimbo said to ESPN on Friday morning, which (paraphrased) was "Jameis is a fucking moron who apparently can't learn from his actions and seems to not be very remorseful."

His sideline ass-clowning last night should embarrass you.  I know that most of the nation was embarrassed for you.

He really was an ass last night. It was all about him. Doesn't know how to be humble.

No Ranger...you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. ESPN was obsessed with Jameis the entire night and the "rules" about suspension versus getting kicked off are different. Jameis wants to help his team..he could have run home to Alabama (rumor #1) asked to pack up his apt. (rumor #2) or be interviewed by police about new rape allegations (rumor #3). None of which was true. He is not a monster and has never been arrested (truth). Is he a thug? No. Did he come from "across the tracks", yes. Is he learning how to be "Heisman", dunno but he is still playing football and is a good student.

Here is the breakdown of the obsession with Jameis last night:

Deadspin.com took the time to figure out how much time ESPN dedicated to the suspended Jameis Winston during Saturday evening's Florida State versus Clemson game.

Here is the results:

'Five percent, it turns out. (Put another way, it means one of every 20 seconds of game broadcast was spent showing Winston; in total, the benched QB was onscreen for eight full minutes.) Game announcers Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit referred to Jameis Winston 60 times by name, and a total of 48 camera takes featuring Winston appeared in the broadcast.'

And here is the video proof: ESPN Jameis obsession

Am I defending Jameis Winston even with all his missteps and stupidity? Yup. I'm a Nole and love Florida State University...I'm am not fair weather or bandwagon. If we lose a game or 2 this year, I am still a Nole and will be pulling for Jameis to do well as he finishes college and enters the NFL. I have seen farrrr worse student/athletes in my days and Jameis is not one of them. He could be, but I believe he will be a great representative for FSU for years to come.

He's not a pot smoking/gf beating/raping/basket weaving class/entitled student. He is the class clown and always has been. He needs to grow up...problem is, everyone is losing patience with him doing that very thing. Unrealistic to make the best football player in America to also be the best student/citizen. Those two are not mutually exclusive. He got the Heisman for being the best football player, not team Chaplain. Either he grows up or he falls into oblivion...but I won't give up on him especially when a Gator or Barner yells "string him up!" No. Heck no.

So you think ESPN is unfairly obsessed with Winston?!?HAHAHAH He IS the heisman trophy winner, the QB for the defending national champs, he gets benched a game for shouting vulgar crap at women on campus.  And you are think it is weird/wrong that the media has a spotlight on him?!?!  LAMO.   They guy came out on to the field dressed to play!?!? Hell maybe ESPN said damn he is an idiot, wonder what else he will do next lets watch....

I am sorry to break this to you, but Jameis is a P.O.S.  Plain and simple.  You can make up any justification you like, but the shit he has done is no where near acceptable for any player on any team.  Last year the media was up manziels ass for 1) partying smoking/drinking 2) going to games and concerts and 3) signing his name for money.  Winston's list of accomplishments to date includes 1) alleged rape / sexual assault 2) THEFT. crab legs or not stealing, 3) destroying property with a bb gun and 4) shouting vulgar memes at women on campus, and 5) Not sure yet but I can not wait to hear the next one.    

tl/dr - the media pays attention to famous people who fuck up a lot, this is not new.... welcome to club winston, do it big den....

Speaking of idiots, do think before you post 13er? Jimbo's press conference today addressed the "dress out" situation, as far the other personal attacks on him. Knock yourself out dude...you are awesome, I wish I could be like you. If I come over to your house, can your Mom make us some meatloaf? Vulgar names? Bless your heart, you just cursed almost every other word in your description of Jameis...hypocrite.

And whoever brought up that Sean Maguire must be upset that Jameis was somehow upstaging him...right, that's what happened last night. Jameis is in charge of the ESPN camera crew, he should have just sat on the bench and been quiet. Sean's family must be pissed at how Jameis stole the spotlight from their son.

From Sean's Dad after the game.

Tweet about Sean's Dad
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The SEC's record against dumpster fires isn't very impressive if you look at the games.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Speaking of idiots, do think before you post 13er? Jimbo's press conference today addressed the "dress out" situation, as far the other personal attacks on him. Knock yourself out dude...you are awesome, I wish I could be like you. If I come over to your house, can your Mom make us some meatloaf? Vulgar names? Bless your heart, you just cursed almost every other word in your description of Jameis...hypocrite.

And whoever brought up that Sean Maguire must be upset that Jameis was somehow upstaging him...right, that's what happened last night. Jameis is in charge of the ESPN camera crew, he should have just sat on the bench and been quiet. Sean's family must be pissed at how Jameis stole the spotlight from their son.

From Sean's Dad after the game.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2uzxbpi.jpg

Tweet about Sean's Dad
View Quote

well....I think most of the time before I post. Not always. And trust me you do not want to be like me.  I guess me typing curse words on the interwebs (compared to shouting things at women in public) is hypocritical....You have shown me the error in my ways.  
Here is my peace offering, (although I am sure you arleady have one of these framed)

ETA- Mom said no Meatloaf for me unless I play nice

Have a good one Naked-Gunman.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

These bumper stickers worked for me on multiple levels.

Page / 258
Top Top