BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 258
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the real question is how is Auburn #5 after their shit show.
View Quote

Kansas St is not a bad team. That's a hard place to go in and play.
If Auburn isn't that good there is no doubt they will be exposed shortly.
The SEC West gauntlet is about to begin and this year with Miss St and Ole Miss being better than normal and A&M playing above everyone's expectations it's going to be bloody.
I seriously can't see anyone surviving playing that group of teams without losing at least 1.
Anyone who comes out of the SEC West undefeated will no doubt be seeded # 1 in the playoff bracket.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm curious what kind of things you said about Manziel over the last 2 years, Naked.  

I'm also too lazy to go digging through last years thread to find out.  
View Quote

Great question..I jumped on the impale him bandwagon because of the autograph fiasco, then watched him play on youtube. Kid is fearless and a leader. He is unselfish and excited about his University and team mates. He took nothing and made something, no offense to A&M. Began to see his personality, us against the World and he rallied his team together. He loves football, he is a kid and he defied all the odds. He too small, not enough experience, too flambouyant, party animal, spoiled brat, going to a UT party and just being stupid...yeah, he doesn't care.

I hate to say it but I want him to succeed and do well in the NFL just because of the odds that are against him.

I wish he would have played at FSU and he might have gotten a ring...he is a team player and just plays football with such a passion. Football welts on his head, crowd booing him..he goes in and throws a t.d or runs his a$$ off. He's got guts and is extremely football smart.

If Jameis can ignore the noise and just play football,l he will succeed too. I think he is trying to hard to be accepted and "normal" something Manziel could care less about. The money fingers and rap crap...meh, he is a kid. He is not Tim Tebow...and even with a stellar career and perfect life, Tebow still gets crucified everytime he is on t.v....the World is crazy like that. Peyton Manning pulls his pants down and sits on the face of a female trainer while in college...and people called it college hijinks. Today it would be called sexual assault. But he will be in Canton, Ohio at the end of his career...these guys are kids and they do stupid things off the field and amazing things on the field.

I hope Manziel gets the MVP one day and wins a Superbowl...it won't happen right now, because everyone wants him to get hurt/quit/get released/die because he does not fit the "mold". Oh well, wish I could play that good and make millions.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Peyton Manning pulls his pants down and sits on the face of a female male trainer while in college...and people called it college hijinks everyday life for a Tennessee Vol.
View Quote

Fixed it for you....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kansas St is not a bad team. They will be a four loss team at the end of the year. Not bad definitely not good That's a hard place to go in and play. North Dakota St did it last season
The SEC West gauntlet is about to begin and this year with Miss St and Ole Miss being better than normal and A&M playing above everyone's expectations it's going to be bloody.
I seriously can't see anyone surviving playing that group of teams without losing at least 1.self fulfilling prophecy. conference play beats everybody up, that's the point of conference play.
Anyone who comes out of the SEC West undefeated will no doubt be seeded # 1 in the playoff bracket.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kansas St is not a bad team. They will be a four loss team at the end of the year. Not bad definitely not good That's a hard place to go in and play. North Dakota St did it last season
I seriously can't see anyone surviving playing that group of teams without losing at least 1.self fulfilling prophecy. conference play beats everybody up, that's the point of conference play.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think that might men I need to go read ESPN.com?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that might men I need to go read ESPN.com?

No I'm just waking up from a coma after that biblical thumping Alabama gave Florida.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#9]
True, he isnt the greatest QB out there, but from the WV game till this one he has shown some improvement............he doesnt look as rattled as he did in that 1st game. Long season though with lots of tough teams yet to play, and he will have plenty of chances to show he is the best option. Coker may yet get his chance

Quoted:

I love Bama and respect you, but Sims performance yesterday had more to do with who they were playing than how good he is.

Those record yards were more indicative of how bad the Florida D really is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You never really know.................possible that they do lose some games because of inexperience or mistakes. I think they are looking better, and Sims is definitely starting to look pretty good. I think Saban has them pretty grounded, and they will be ready for Ole Miss. None of the games from here on out are gimmies or easy ones.......they never are in the SEC.

I love Bama and respect you, but Sims performance yesterday had more to do with who they were playing than how good he is.

Those record yards were more indicative of how bad the Florida D really is.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:32:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it is any consolation, I feel you pain. I watched that exact defense play for the last few years. Even with all the mistakes and horrible QB play, the game would have been a lot closer if the Florida defense would have just grabbed the ball carrier occasionally instead of just running into them. So that one change will give y'all a bunch of improvement.
View Quote

We missed 30 tackles. Thats 3 with a 0 after it.

And our safeties are nonexistent.

Oy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wow. i knew it was bad, but not that bad.

I can't imagine Muschamp not benching the next guy who does that. I would. (running up and hitting the ball carrier and not wrapping him up,just a shoulder and bounce off)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it is any consolation, I feel you pain. I watched that exact defense play for the last few years. Even with all the mistakes and horrible QB play, the game would have been a lot closer if the Florida defense would have just grabbed the ball carrier occasionally instead of just running into them. So that one change will give y'all a bunch of improvement.

We missed 30 tackles. Thats 3 with a 0 after it.

And our safeties are nonexistent.

Oy.

Wow. i knew it was bad, but not that bad.

I can't imagine Muschamp not benching the next guy who does that. I would. (running up and hitting the ball carrier and not wrapping him up,just a shoulder and bounce off)

The secondary is just too young and raw. Its about the same as the secondary in 2007, which lost 4 games for us despite Tebow's heisman year.

Its gonna lose Muschamp his job. Not much he can do about it at this point.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree Conference play is tougher overall but it is nowhere near as intense in other conferences as the SEC West. Its not even comparable. 6 of the 7 teams are currently in the top 17 in the country with 3 in the top 6 and 4 in the top 10. Combined record right now is 24-2 with the 2 losses coming inside the division. That is absolutely insane. An 9-3 team this year in the SEC West is possibly a better team than a few champions from other conferences. This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It is such a fundamental part of the game that I blame coaches when I see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. When a safety bites on the route like that, its coaching. When Amari Cooper is making a catch that looks more like a punt return because there isn't a safety within 20 yards of him, its coaching.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I agree Conference play is tougher overall but it is nowhere near as intense in other conferences as the SEC West. Its not even comparable. 6 of the 7 teams are currently in the top 17 in the country with 3 in the top 6 and 4 in the top 10. Combined record right now is 24-2 with the 2 losses coming inside the division. That is absolutely insane. An 9-3 team this year in the SEC West is possibly a better team than a few champions from other conferences. This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.
View Quote

I agree, but with the current setup 16 is too many, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is exactly why we need to get to an 8 or better yet 16 team playoff so at least 4 of these teams every year have a chance to play for the natty after eliminating that possibility simply because of divisional play.

What have you got against good football games? Playoff games matching up the top 16 teams in the country would be awesome games.
Replacing some of the bowl games who have 6-6 teams playing 7-5 teams would be the way to do it.
No 6-6 team deserves to go to a bowl. That's rewarding mediocrity. And who the hell wants to watch that matchup besides the 2 schools? Playoff games would garner national attention. And if your worried about the revenue loss to mediocre teams just figure out a revenue sharing plan for the playoff games. Then those sorry ass 6-6 teams can sit at home and still get paid and probably be paid even more since playoff games would generate more revenue than those lowly matchups.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

lol

The SEC was overrated last year and are again this year.

Bama was better last year and OU is WAY better this year.

http://youtu.be/Zc7QierltvA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Your hard on for BAMA might be bigger than mine.  When you gonna come out and tell everyone that you secretly love the Tide?

I'm pretty sure you wear Nick Saban pajamas.  

ETA:  Say it with me....SEC!  SEC! SEC!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

16 may be too many but think about is how many QUALITY games that generates for the fans. Anything between 8 & 16 requires bye weeks which I am not a big fan of but could be done. Get rid of the conference championship games and that allows for the 1st round of games to get it down to 8 teams. Wouldnt be missing anything getting rid of conference championships since both those teams should be in the playoffs anyway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I agree Oklahoma is very good this year and could win it all but to laugh at the SEC West is pretty dam bold. Don't wait and pass judgment on our teams records at the end of the year after we beat the shit out of each other in divisional conference play. Is there any other divisional conference (talking SEC West, not East) undefeated at this point vs teams outside their division?
I also understand your animosity considering your avatar.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah Arkansas is pretty good.
We will be finding out a lot about them and A&M this week.
If we can shut down that run game (or at least minimize it) we will have turned a huge corner on our defense.
Can't wait to see the over under on it. Guessing about 78

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell yeah.

Mississippi State #14 in AP poll.

Damn, LSU fell from 8 to 17.

I really think ARK should be rated as well in the top 25. Then the SEC West would have everyone ranked.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

If we can shut down that run game (or at least minimize it) we will have turned a huge corner on our defense.

Definitely should be a shoot-out.
Sadly, I don't think my Hogs are quite over the hump yet. They are worlds better than last year and Beilema's recruiting and style of play is starting to pay dividends, but I think it will be next year before we are truly competitive with the big boys of the West.

Here's hoping, though.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sadly, I don't think my Hogs are quite over the hump yet. They are worlds better than last year and Beilema's recruiting and style of play is starting to pay dividends, but I think it will be next year before we are truly competitive with the big boys of the West.

Here's hoping, though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell yeah.

I really think ARK should be rated as well in the top 25. Then the SEC West would have everyone ranked.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping, though.  

I'm a little worried about those 2 stud running backs you guys have exposing our defense. I guess that comes from my rememberence of our D from last year and I still haven't built my confidence up in our obviously improved D this year. If you guys can get a decent passing game to go along with your running game your going to be tough on people.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I"m talking about the poor tackling form. Isn't that obvious?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. When a safety bites on the route like that, its coaching. When Amari Cooper is making a catch that looks more like a punt return because there isn't a safety within 20 yards of him, its coaching.

I"m talking about the poor tackling form. Isn't that obvious?

Oh, that too. Absolutely.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What have you got against good football games? Playoff games matching up the top 16 teams in the country would be awesome games.
Replacing some of the bowl games who have 6-6 teams playing 7-5 teams would be the way to do it.
No 6-6 team deserves to go to a bowl. That's rewarding mediocrity. And who the hell wants to watch that matchup besides the 2 schools? Playoff games would garner national attention. And if your worried about the revenue loss to mediocre teams just figure out a revenue sharing plan for the playoff games. Then those sorry ass 6-6 teams can sit at home and still get paid and probably be paid even more since playoff games would generate more revenue than those lowly matchups.
View Quote

Let's pretend that last week was the end of the season.  With the current rankings UCLA would likely get into the playoff under your system....  
16 teams is also rewarding mediocrity.
Personally, I wouldn't mind more than the current 4, maybe 6 with #1 getting a bye.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No Ranger...you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. ESPN was obsessed with Jameis the entire night and the "rules" about suspension versus getting kicked off are different. Jameis wants to help his team..he could have run home to Alabama (rumor #1) asked to pack up his apt. (rumor #2) or be interviewed by police about new rape allegations (rumor #3). None of which was true. He is not a monster and has never been arrested (truth). Is he a thug? No. Did he come from "across the tracks", yes. Is he learning how to be "Heisman", dunno but he is still playing football and is a good student.

Here is the breakdown of the obsession with Jameis last night:

Deadspin.com took the time to figure out how much time ESPN dedicated to the suspended Jameis Winston during Saturday evening's Florida State versus Clemson game.

Here is the results:

'Five percent, it turns out. (Put another way, it means one of every 20 seconds of game broadcast was spent showing Winston; in total, the benched QB was onscreen for eight full minutes.) Game announcers Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit referred to Jameis Winston 60 times by name, and a total of 48 camera takes featuring Winston appeared in the broadcast.'

And here is the video proof: ESPN Jameis obsession

Am I defending Jameis Winston even with all his missteps and stupidity? Yup. I'm a Nole and love Florida State University...I'm am not fair weather or bandwagon. If we lose a game or 2 this year, I am still a Nole and will be pulling for Jameis to do well as he finishes college and enters the NFL. I have seen farrrr worse student/athletes in my days and Jameis is not one of them. He could be, but I believe he will be a great representative for FSU for years to come.

He's not a pot smoking/gf beating/raping/basket weaving class/entitled student. He is the class clown and always has been. He needs to grow up...problem is, everyone is losing patience with him doing that very thing. Unrealistic to make the best football player in America to also be the best student/citizen. Those two are not mutually exclusive. He got the Heisman for being the best football player, not team Chaplain. Either he grows up or he falls into oblivion...but I won't give up on him especially when a Gator or Barner yells "string him up!" No. Heck no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jimbo's speech about Jameis: Jameis will be back at practice Monday morning...lesson learned and we are moving forward.

that's not exactly what Jimbo said to ESPN on Friday morning, which (paraphrased) was "Jameis is a fucking moron who apparently can't learn from his actions and seems to not be very remorseful."

His sideline ass-clowning last night should embarrass you.  I know that most of the nation was embarrassed for you.

He really was an ass last night. It was all about him. Doesn't know how to be humble.

No Ranger...you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. ESPN was obsessed with Jameis the entire night and the "rules" about suspension versus getting kicked off are different. Jameis wants to help his team..he could have run home to Alabama (rumor #1) asked to pack up his apt. (rumor #2) or be interviewed by police about new rape allegations (rumor #3). None of which was true. He is not a monster and has never been arrested (truth). Is he a thug? No. Did he come from "across the tracks", yes. Is he learning how to be "Heisman", dunno but he is still playing football and is a good student.

Deadspin.com took the time to figure out how much time ESPN dedicated to the suspended Jameis Winston during Saturday evening's Florida State versus Clemson game.

Here is the results:

'Five percent, it turns out. (Put another way, it means one of every 20 seconds of game broadcast was spent showing Winston; in total, the benched QB was onscreen for eight full minutes.) Game announcers Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit referred to Jameis Winston 60 times by name, and a total of 48 camera takes featuring Winston appeared in the broadcast.'

Am I defending Jameis Winston even with all his missteps and stupidity? Yup. I'm a Nole and love Florida State University...I'm am not fair weather or bandwagon. If we lose a game or 2 this year, I am still a Nole and will be pulling for Jameis to do well as he finishes college and enters the NFL. I have seen farrrr worse student/athletes in my days and Jameis is not one of them. He could be, but I believe he will be a great representative for FSU for years to come.

He's not a pot smoking/gf beating/raping/basket weaving class/entitled student. He is the class clown and always has been. He needs to grow up...problem is, everyone is losing patience with him doing that very thing. Unrealistic to make the best football player in America to also be the best student/citizen. Those two are not mutually exclusive. He got the Heisman for being the best football player, not team Chaplain. Either he grows up or he falls into oblivion...but I won't give up on him especially when a Gator or Barner yells "string him up!" No. Heck no.

So you think ESPN is unfairly obsessed with Winston?!?HAHAHAH He IS the heisman trophy winner, the QB for the defending national champs, he gets benched a game for shouting vulgar crap at women on campus.  And you are think it is weird/wrong that the media has a spotlight on him?!?!  LAMO.   They guy came out on to the field dressed to play!?!? Hell maybe ESPN said damn he is an idiot, wonder what else he will do next lets watch....

I am sorry to break this to you, but Jameis is a P.O.S.  Plain and simple.  You can make up any justification you like, but the shit he has done is no where near acceptable for any player on any team.  Last year the media was up manziels ass for 1) partying smoking/drinking 2) going to games and concerts and 3) signing his name for money.  Winston's list of accomplishments to date includes 1) alleged rape / sexual assault 2) THEFT. crab legs or not stealing, 3) destroying property with a bb gun and 4) shouting vulgar memes at women on campus, and 5) Not sure yet but I can not wait to hear the next one.    

tl/dr - the media pays attention to famous people who fuck up a lot, this is not new.... welcome to club winston, do it big den....

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So you think ESPN is unfairly obsessed with Winston?!?HAHAHAH He IS the heisman trophy winner, the QB for the defending national champs, he gets benched a game for shouting vulgar crap at women on campus.  And you are think it is weird/wrong that the media has a spotlight on him?!?!  LAMO.   They guy came out on to the field dressed to play!?!? Hell maybe ESPN said damn he is an idiot, wonder what else he will do next lets watch....

I am sorry to break this to you, but Jameis is a P.O.S.  Plain and simple.  You can make up any justification you like, but the shit he has done is no where near acceptable for any player on any team.  Last year the media was up manziels ass for 1) partying smoking/drinking 2) going to games and concerts and 3) signing his name for money.  Winston's list of accomplishments to date includes 1) alleged rape / sexual assault 2) THEFT. crab legs or not stealing, 3) destroying property with a bb gun and 4) shouting vulgar memes at women on campus, and 5) Not sure yet but I can not wait to hear the next one.    

tl/dr - the media pays attention to famous people who fuck up a lot, this is not new.... welcome to club winston, do it big den....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jimbo's speech about Jameis: Jameis will be back at practice Monday morning...lesson learned and we are moving forward.

that's not exactly what Jimbo said to ESPN on Friday morning, which (paraphrased) was "Jameis is a fucking moron who apparently can't learn from his actions and seems to not be very remorseful."

His sideline ass-clowning last night should embarrass you.  I know that most of the nation was embarrassed for you.

He really was an ass last night. It was all about him. Doesn't know how to be humble.

Here is the results:

Just stop with him bro.  He reads and sees everything thru these

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm a little worried about those 2 stud running backs you guys have exposing our defense. I guess that comes from my rememberence of our D from last year and I still haven't built my confidence up in our obviously improved D this year. If you guys can get a decent passing game to go along with your running game your going to be tough on people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell yeah.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping, though.  

The O-line we have can make any RB look good.  
Dan Skipper (LT) is a monster and he's only going to get bigger and better.
The good news for us is that the "stars" on offense are all sophomores.
We also have better QB prospects behind Brandon Allen (Austin Allen, his little brother, is supposed to be better than him and Rafe Peavy and Ty Storey are both supposed to be better than Austin).
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Just hope Winston can keep it together for a few more months. Stay on lockdown, help us get another championship then head on the league to be someone else's headache.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just hope Winston can keep it together for a few more months. Stay on lockdown, help us get another championship then head on the league to be someone else's headache.
View Quote

Yup.  He'll self destruct in the NFL within 5 years.....I'm betting over very stupid things too.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Unrealistic to make the best football player in America to also be the best student/citizen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

No way, I am enjoying the show that is famous Jameis.....

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/10/Jameis.gif
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How many top 25 teams have the SEC teams played in non conference play?

There is like 5 D1 teams as opponents if you count the other SEC teams. lol

View Quote

Totally Incorrect information.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This bullshit is never going away. Just best to ignore it all.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Let's pretend that last week was the end of the season.  With the current rankings UCLA would likely get into the playoff under your system....  

16 teams is also rewarding mediocrity.

Personally, I wouldn't mind more than the current 4, maybe 6 with #1&#2 getting a bye.
View Quote

16 teams would put a break on this superconference nonsense, which is a good thing.  Every conference champion plus a few wild cards.  Which is why it will never happen.  The TV money people want "good games every week."  Well, that means "good" teams are going to have 3, 4, 5 losses a season.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I just looked. You can correct me on the powerhouses I overlooked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just looked. You can correct me on the powerhouses I overlooked.

I'm not going to waste my time correcting your ignorant bullshit. I did not even have to look it up to know you were sadly incorrect.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying, just....can't......let.....it.....go.  

Oklahoma opened up with La Tech, Tulsa, and Tennessee.  Real juggernaut schedule there.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oklahoma opened up with La Tech, Tulsa, and Tennessee.  Real juggernaut schedule there.  
View Quote

Everyone schedules cupcakes.

I mean, Ohio State plays a complete big ten schedule.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Hasn't UF not left the state for an OOC game since like 1990?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://www.sportsblink.com/product_images/florida-state-seminoles-titan-red-gold-tip-sunglasses-3134315.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

http://www.sportsblink.com/product_images/florida-state-seminoles-titan-red-gold-tip-sunglasses-3134315.jpg

Actually, I think this is how he really sees things...

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hasn't UF not left the state for an OOC game since like 1990?
View Quote

Tallahassee is basically Alabama, so we go out of state for our OOC every November.
Page / 258
Top Top