Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
This is just a very boring video from my FPV cam just to show how smooth and stable this quad actually is.  I expected a bunch of vibes and jello from this solid mounted camera but alas there is none.  Really really happy with this E600 combo!!!!
https://vimeo.com/107306430

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks pretty good! I just ordered different ESCs for my 650 (too much overkill and too big) so I might work on the new Discovery while I'm waiting for those to show up, along with my gimbal (should be here on the 30th).

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks pretty good! I just ordered different ESCs for my 650 (too much overkill and too big) so I might work on the new Discovery while I'm waiting for those to show up, along with my gimbal (should be here on the 30th).

View Quote

I'm really happy so far after the few flights I have on it, so much so I am probably going to go ahead and build the 680 Pro hex also.  That frame arrives Monday,
 I can easily see getting upwards of 40 minutes out of the Iron Man by simply adding a single larger battery.  These 5000 Mah I am using are in the hard case and weigh 528g.  I can get an 8000 that weighs not much more!  It is not super powerful on 4S but staying cool and long flight times are a huge plus.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got 22.5 minutes hover and very slow flying running FPV equipment and camera recording on a single 5000mah 4S.  This thing is a very easy bird to get 30 minutes plus out of.  And 8000mah that doesn't weigh much more than my current 5000 should yield at least 35 minutes.  VERY LONG BORING VIDEO coming later
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Youtube keeps pasting the wrong video address
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Photos as it currently sits

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
stealthy
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Just so you fuckers know, y'all are the reason today I ordered a Blade Nano DX.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go ahead and tell your bank account to check it's anus because it is about to get ass raped
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Go ahead and tell your bank account to check it's anus because it is about to get ass raped
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still recovering from NODS and thermal.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#11]
My new ESCs are here along with parts for my work bird... I wonder which one I should work on first We have a shoot lined up next month and I'm afraid my boss id going to try to have us do it with a FAR overloaded aircraft. I might have to pull the safety card

But, I'll throw some weight on the bird first and see what happens.

I crashed my Blackout three times in three flights yesterday, and all with a passenger using his own goggles I take off on the first, determined to show off, and fly through what I think is a gap between two trees. About a foot from impact, a branch suddenly appears... I spent 20 minutes trying to find my Mobius that ended up about 30 feet away from the aircraft. Next flight, after replacing 4 props, I take off, skip that gap in the trees, and fly my normal route through the bushes. Then I "skied" the treeline (high speed turns juuuust outside the branches a few feet off the ground) when a cedar looms in front of me. No problem, just bank to about 80 degrees and give it full throttle... and I got about 2/3 of the power I usually do (think it was an old battery). Crash 2. After replacing a prop... .... I take off again. This time, I'm annoyed and I tell my passenger that I'm GOING TO MAKE IT through that first hole I crashed in. I did. Then I hit the tree on the other side of it

I gave up and went home... after replacing two props

So total damage, 7 props, lost lens on the FPV camera (freak impact with the last tree branch knocked it out), and a ripped-out video cable to the camera. I needed to work on that anyway, so.. whatever.

Quoted:
View Quote

Did I mention I have 10 multicopters now (8 flyable, 2 being built), not mentioning the one I fly for work (and another coming in for that, with another 2 at least planned)?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's how it started for me....  

Actually I bought my Nano specifically for practice before getting a pricey one with a camera. It was definitely a good move.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Actually I bought my Nano specifically for practice before getting a pricey one with a camera. It was definitely a good move.
View Quote

That's the idea.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I have the Parrott AR Drone V2.0. I did a lot of research online and at my local hobby stores before I bought one. I was looking for a semi-serious toy and that's what I got. If I had been looking for a video platform, I was seriously considering the DJI.
Things to take into account before you purchase are:
What type of signal are you going to use to control it. If I remember correctly, the Phantom used either a 2.4 or 5 GHz radio. Much better for reduction of signal interference than the wireless types.
Another thing to consider is regardless of your practice with other types of drones, they may all fly similar, but they also have differences in flight dynamics. Practice is really only good if you use it on that particular type.
Buy spare parts. Nothing worse than getting a new toy only to break it and have to wait for parts. Gears, props and structure are all damage items on drones.
The newest variant of the DJI Phantom has a stabilized camera platform.
Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#15]
OK the most boring video ever posted anywhere anytime, but 21 1/2 minutes of nonstop flying with the FPV system up and running as well as recording.  I need to work on this camera or get another because it is not putting out the quality video it did when new.  I crashed badly with it one of the few times I tried FPV flying and must have messed something up.  It was not GoPro quality but everything was clear and in focus before.
Video was too long for Youtube

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Video of a squirrel nest in one of my trees
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My new ESCs are here along with parts for my work bird... I wonder which one I should work on first We have a shoot lined up next month and I'm afraid my boss id going to try to have us do it with a FAR overloaded aircraft. I might have to pull the safety card

I crashed my Blackout three times in three flights yesterday, and all with a passenger using his own goggles I take off on the first, determined to show off, and fly through what I think is a gap between two trees. About a foot from impact, a branch suddenly appears... I spent 20 minutes trying to find my Mobius that ended up about 30 feet away from the aircraft. Next flight, after replacing 4 props, I take off, skip that gap in the trees, and fly my normal route through the bushes. Then I "skied" the treeline (high speed turns juuuust outside the branches a few feet off the ground) when a cedar looms in front of me. No problem, just bank to about 80 degrees and give it full throttle... and I got about 2/3 of the power I usually do (think it was an old battery). Crash 2. After replacing a prop... .... I take off again. This time, I'm annoyed and I tell my passenger that I'm GOING TO MAKE IT through that first hole I crashed in. I did. Then I hit the tree on the other side of it

So total damage, 7 props, lost lens on the FPV camera (freak impact with the last tree branch knocked it out), and a ripped-out video cable to the camera. I needed to work on that anyway, so.. whatever.

Did I mention I have 10 multicopters now (8 flyable, 2 being built), not mentioning the one I fly for work (and another coming in for that, with another 2 at least planned)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am at 9 with #10 frame on the way Tarot 680 Pro Hex  Only one of mine is not flyable and I probably will never bother fixing it as it was junk from day one.  WLtoys V262.  Currently the control board is crapped out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I am at 9 with #10 frame on the way Tarot 680 Pro Hex  Only one of mine is not flyable and I probably will never bother fixing it as it was junk from day one.  WLtoys V262.  Currently the control board is crapped out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Crap, I gotta buy more to make sure I stay ahead

Keep us posted on the 680. I'm considering either that, an S900 or similar hex to carry a medium-size camera. 1UAS has an insanely good deal on the S900 combo with a Zenmuse gimbal, but you're restricted in lens types. I'm thinking about building a cheap gimbal with the new Phobotic Centerpiece controller and seeing what kind of results I can get...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have the Parrott AR Drone V2.0. I did a lot of research online and at my local hobby stores before I bought one. I was looking for a semi-serious toy and that's what I got. If I had been looking for a video platform, I was seriously considering the DJI.
What type of signal are you going to use to control it. If I remember correctly, the Phantom used either a 2.4 or 5 GHz radio. Much better for reduction of signal interference than the wireless types.
Another thing to consider is regardless of your practice with other types of drones, they may all fly similar, but they also have differences in flight dynamics. Practice is really only good if you use it on that particular type.
Buy spare parts. Nothing worse than getting a new toy only to break it and have to wait for parts. Gears, props and structure are all damage items on drones.
Hope this helps.
View Quote

I ended up with the DJI P2V+, had it nearly a month now. 12 flights, no wrecks yet fortunately, but I'm fairly conservative with it I think. I'm highly impressed with it.

After learning on the Nano, the P2V+ is a cake walk to fly, but there are a lot of things to think about when taking it up. You have to be thinking at all times, if I lose control signal what's it going to do, and is it going to hit a tree or something else doing it.

The flight dynamics are certainly different, but flying the Nano was invaluable in learning the basics and getting comfortable with the controls. I spent a couple weeks with the Nano trying to make the lands are soft as possible with the least amount of horizontal velocity. I don't think it's easy with the Nano, but all that practice certainly helped and made it very manageable with the P2V+.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I ended up with the DJI P2V+, had it nearly a month now. 12 flights, no wrecks yet fortunately, but I'm fairly conservative with it I think. I'm highly impressed with it.

After learning on the Nano, the P2V+ is a cake walk to fly, but there are a lot of things to think about when taking it up. You have to be thinking at all times, if I lose control signal what's it going to do, and is it going to hit a tree or something else doing it.

The flight dynamics are certainly different, but flying the Nano was invaluable in learning the basics and getting comfortable with the controls. I spent a couple weeks with the Nano trying to make the lands are soft as possible with the least amount of horizontal velocity. I don't think it's easy with the Nano, but all that practice certainly helped and made it very manageable with the P2V+.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope this helps.

All of my quads except the Blades are using Naza flight  controllers and all fly about the same.  This latest one is like flying a big Phantom only it is even more stable.  Honestly if I can get my FPV camera working like it use to I may not even bother with a Gimbal and GoPro on it.  The FeiyuTech Gimbals I have are heavier than most and that just cuts down on flight time.  I am shooting for 45 minutes flight time and I think i can hit it at least close pretty easy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Keep us posted on the 680. I'm considering either that, an S900 or similar hex to carry a medium-size camera. 1UAS has an insanely good deal on the S900 combo with a Zenmuse gimbal, but you're restricted in lens types. I'm thinking about building a cheap gimbal with the new Phobotic Centerpiece controller and seeing what kind of results I can get...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The 680 will likely end up being an 810.  That is what a lot are doing with these over on the RC board.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope this helps.

Interesting.  The P2V+ is what I was looking at next after the Nano.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#23]
I just bought a full naze32, some sunny sky 980kv motors, 20 a simonK esc's, a taranis, and I'm waiting for the flite test electrohub to come back in stock for my first quadcopter build.

I'm excited!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just bought a full naze32, some sunny sky 980kv motors, 20 a simonK esc's, a taranis, and I'm waiting for the flite test electrohub to come back in stock for my first quadcopter build.

I'm excited!!!
View Quote

What frame, size quad are you building?  Edit RIF
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope this helps.

I love mine. It's pricey, but I've already committed to not crying the day it does fall out of the sky.

I'm fortunate that I have a great place to fly it at home. Plenty of wide open space, GPS signal is very quickly acquired, and some great scenery for the camera too. 9 of my 12 flights have been at home. This past weekend I flew it in three new locations. I had been waiting for a foam carrier that I ordered to transport it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Here's a copy of a post I made on RC forums in the P2V+ thread about what I'm using to carry my P2V+. I'm very happy with my decision so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Figured I'd post some pics of my new carrying case. I looked into making my own cut foam case, but I figured the foam was going to cost me over $40. I came across this option from Drone Packs, basically the interior of their Alpha Pack for $65 plus shipping. I decided to go for it; it arrived today.

http://dronepacks.com/collections/products/products/alpha-pack-inner-cover-and-foam-only

For indoor storage, I think I'd still ultimately kind of like a hard case. But I'm thinking about looking for an empty one and I can just use this same foam shell in it. I would potentially use that for transport in a vehicle too. I really just went this route because I wanted to be able to easily take it somewhere that will require some hiking. I don't really want to have to haul a hard case around on a hike.

My P2V+:

Closed:

They provide this case for the foam shell:

And I already had this back pack, which is very similar to the Alpha Pack I think. The foam shell inside it's cover fits nearly perfectly.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm cautiously optimistic... I might have just convinced my boss to leave the Ronin on the ground and buy a Movi M10

Benefits:

1. Excellent service (DJI sucks as far as CS)
2. No worrying about retractable landing gear issues (fixed rotating gear)
3. No roll drift (Ronin is HORRIBLE about this in flight)
4. About half the weight, which goes along with...
5. ...better flight time
6. Would allow us to carry an Epic without me pissing myself
7. No "smoothing" that creates iffy input lag when using an external controller

Drawbacks:

1. Movi doesn't have the super-simple balancing that the Ronin does

Easy choice for me! Freefly's new Movi controller looks pretty awesome too, but it's $3,500
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:23:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I want a quad or hex with FPV but the options are *bewildering* > i have no idea where to start.  I have a couple nano's and fly a blade 450 heli and a raptor 600 gasser but not even sure were to start with these quads and hexes.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I want a quad or hex with FPV but the options are *bewildering* > i have no idea where to start.  I have a couple nano's and fly a blade 450 heli and a raptor 600 gasser but not even sure were to start with these quads and hexes.....
View Quote

There are tons of options and they can certainly be bewildering.  But it really comes down to the tool for the job, and only you can decide what that job is......

If you want to carry a large load out, these 600mm+ quads/hex/octos are fantastic machines but try and FPV them through a small gap and you'll find yourself crying.  Buy a phantom and you may make the gap, but first time it bounces and you break more than a prop, you'll end up spending a ton of time figuring out how to fix it or move all its components to another more sturdy frame.  

Since you already have a handle on flying helis, flying quads will be pretty easy to pick up.

I really recommend for people wanting to FPV and fly around like a mad man, that they go with the mini quads, ie sub 350mm.  They're much more durable and forgiving for that kind of flying.  Now if you want to fly longer distances, more than a mile etc, or carry larger cameras, then larger quads start to show their worth.

All comes down to what you want to do with it......
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im here too... no areal rc experience tho...

I do have $20 amazon gift card... and looking at the Cheerson CX10
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:23:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Syma X1 from Amazon.  $30.  ultra-micro 5.8 FPV kit from Readymade RC.  Add a monitor, and you're flying FPV with a nearly indestructible (and cheap, if it does break!) platform.  Get a handle on that, then move up to one of the "big boys".

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Syma X1 from Amazon.  $30.  ultra-micro 5.8 FPV kit from Readymade RC.  Add a monitor, and you're flying FPV with a nearly indestructible (and cheap, if it does break!) platform.  Get a handle on that, then move up to one of the "big boys".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate new hobby fields.... too much to take in

X1 does seem like a nice platform to play around on, this is about as deep as I plan on going... $$ is a big restrictor
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

X1 does seem like a nice platform to play around on, this is about as deep as I plan on going... $$ is a big restrictor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although not super cheap it has many capabilities including being able to carry a GoPro and gets really good reviews.  RC Logger One Eye Extreme.  I wish I had seen these when I was first starting out!  http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/RC-EYE-One-Xtreme/
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm finally starting to use and figure out my ThunderCharger I bought late last year.  I usually just run the batteries down and leave them at where ever voltage they are at, but with getting a fair amount of $$$ tied up in these thing it's time to take better care of them.  I have 2 1100mah 2S batteries from my V262 that have sat fully charged for almost a year now.  These chargers are expensive and complicated but very nice to be able to charge to a fixed storage level or discharge the batteries for long term storage.  If it weren't for some very good YT videos I would never have figured this thing out.  The manual is totally useless to me.  It is also very nice to be able to see what you put back into a pack.  With my 24 minute flight I put pack 3974 into a 5000 pack.  As near perfect as you can get.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#35]
MoVi M10 is on the way. Apparently I did a good job of convincing

Also, my Zenmuse H3-3D and some other parts came in. Now I can finish my FY650
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Although not super cheap it has many capabilities including being able to carry a GoPro and gets really good reviews.  RC Logger One Eye Extreme.  I wish I had seen these when I was first starting out!  http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/RC-EYE-One-Xtreme/

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok...I don't feel like viewing the 1k+ page thread on RCG...this RC Eye one xtreme - good for FPV?  RC Logger camera vs Mobius?  Can't find much on Google on this one...seems it's pretty new.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#37]
One of the posters in this thread had-has one.  That's where I first heard of them and did a search a while back.  If it can carry a GoPro it can easily carry a FPV system and it has an outstanding altitude hold which helps immensely while flying FPV.  As far as cameras if you have one go GoPro, if not Mobius is hands down better from what I have seen and very cheap price wise.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#38]
So I've now crashed a quadcopter approximately 43 times.  Total flight time?  Oh, about 8 minutes.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I've now crashed a quadcopter approximately 43 times.  Total flight time?  Oh, about 8 minutes.

View Quote

That's why I started with a little AirHog Helix X4 quadcopter.  It took a lickin and just kept on tickin after several hundred crashes  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#40]
For those interested GoPro just came out with an entry level camera that's only $129.  http://shop.gopro.com/cameras
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's why I started with a little AirHog Helix X4 quadcopter.  It took a lickin and just kept on tickin after several hundred crashes  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been flying the Blade Nano DX since about 2:00 today.  I've crashed it so many times I'm about to put "Jimmy Spencer" above the cockpit door.  

My almost-4-year-old thinks it's awesome.  I flew it out in the yard with him this afternoon (zero wind) and he had a hoot running off to find the quad after daddy crashed it.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm cautiously optimistic... I might have just convinced my boss to leave the Ronin on the ground and buy a Movi M10

Benefits:

5. ...better flight time

Drawbacks:

Easy choice for me! Freefly's new Movi controller looks pretty awesome too, but it's $3,500
View Quote

Is this to be mounted on a drone???????  Those things are huge!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benefits:

5. ...better flight time

Drawbacks:

Yep. Here's a shot of our X8 carrying the Ronin:

WAY freaking heavy for my tastes. The gimbal alone weighs around 7.5lbs or more.

The MoVi is on the way. Should be a much better deal
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Damn you guys have some serious $$$ in the air.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the scary part is I'm sure it crashes just as easily as our cheap quads for makes a louder crunch sound!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And the scary part is I'm sure it crashes just as easily as our cheap quads for makes a louder crunch sound!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd bet your are correct!

Every time I lift off, I have the expectation that I may crash spectacularly.  But then my purpose and methods of flying differ from those flying those kinds of rigs!

There's a running joke with some buddies that I can't go home until at least SOMETHING is broken.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Every time I lift off, I have the expectation that I may crash spectacularly.  But then my purpose and methods of flying differ from those flying those kinds of rigs!

There's a running joke with some buddies that I can't go home until at least SOMETHING is broken.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why they make wire ties and epoxy.  I am a huge fan of those
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That's why they make wire ties and epoxy.  I am a huge fan of those
View Quote

I swear, these things fly better the more zip ties are used in their construction.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crashes easily, crashes hard... that aircraft shown in the pic crashed that same day That's the main reason I convinced the boss to buy a MoVi to save weight. The pendulum effect of the heavy Ronin started an uncontrollable oscillation when I slowed after a high-speed tracking run.

It's now mostly reassembled on my kitchen table right now. Just waiting on landing gear...

But, I do crash the smaller ones a lot more. Aerobatics tend to do that
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Crashes easily, crashes hard... that aircraft shown in the pic crashed that same day That's the main reason I convinced the boss to buy a MoVi to save weight. The pendulum effect of the heavy Ronin started an uncontrollable oscillation when I slowed after a high-speed tracking run.

It's now mostly reassembled on my kitchen table right now. Just waiting on landing gear...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I broke the landing gear(skid) on my 650 on one of the first flights.  Switched from GPS to what I thought would be Atti about 2 feet off the ground and it turned out to be manual mode.  Still gotta figure out why I don't have ATTI???  Anyway I fixed it with the recommended wooden dowel and a little epoxy.  Barely adds any weight and they are much much stronger now.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top