Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2013 2:03:01 PM EDT
Ordered two 40 round PMAGs from them on July 10. They claimed they were in stock. Their website is still claiming they were in stock. I have not received my PMAGs. I have emailed twice and left two messages. No response.

At this point, I'm going to be contacting my bank and the BBB, as they have already charged my card. Anyone else have issues?
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Same problems.

I contacted my CCard and they credited me back.

Tried many times to contact HG but no response.

Had the mags on notify with Midway. Got an email they were in.

Had one in hand in just a few days.

There was a limit of one with Midway but there is always something waiting in my cart to be bought so shipping was spread over a few items.

I now agree with all the anti's - There is NO need for 30 round mags. ----  Use 40's
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Me too.  I waited a month had several emails back and forth.  THey will be shipping next week.... Finally asked for my money back.  No response.  Called.  no one answered the phone.  Disputed charge with the bank.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Same shit here.
I asked and did receive a refund thankfully.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Well at least I'm not the only one. I'll have to go to my bank on Tuesday and take care of this. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#5]
They communicated with me.
Actually got a tracking #.  at one point.
2 weeks after that I left a voicemail and email that I want to cancel.
I actually got my refund
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered two 40 rd Pmags on June 22nd (listed as in stock).   I didn't get the shipping email after a longer than usual wait.  Emailed them on July 10, got a response the same day saying: "Your mags will be shipping by the end of the week. You will get an email containing the tracking information when the package leaves our facility. Thank you and have a nice day!"

I emailed them again on July 20 to ask about status, and go this repy on July 22:  "The order is not lost and your order will ship shortly. Sorry for the delay that warehouse has received way more orders than we expected which has delayed shipping. Your tracking information will be emailed to you when it leaves our facility. We are working as swiftly as possible to fill all of our orders within our quoted time frame. However, since your order has gone outside of said lead time and if you would not like to wait any longer please notify us and we will cancel your order and refund your money in full at your request. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter."

I responded by telling to keep my order in place.  But, now as of September 1, I have not had any further responses to emails, or anyone answering the phone.  

So, I was OK with some delay because there was communication, but that ended over a month ago.   I have had nothing but great transactions with them in the past, but I think I need to contact my credit card at this point.  Now to find another reasonably priced source for the 40 rd Pmags.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They communicated with me.
Actually got a tracking #.  at one point.
2 weeks after that I left a voicemail and email that I want to cancel.
I actually got my refund
View Quote

I can't even get them to return a phone call or email.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Burned here.  Started dispute with CC.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Do a search, they are BAD NEWS!!!!

Better Business Bureau

They are rated "F"
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Bunch of jokers.   Could not get them to respond over a two month period.  Finally reported them for fraud to my CC company and closed down my card.
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Me too and they will not answer an email, mines over 2 months now.
Semper Fi
 USMC
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 6:39:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Same here....order placed second week of July...credit card charged immediately...still nothing received.  Order two weeks later from Brownell's...was told on back order...recieved from Brownell's 4 weeks after the order date, credit card charged on the day mags were shipped.

Everyone should take the time to go online and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Same here.
Got a shipping notice email six days ago but USPS only received electronic notification so no tracking information available and no package arrived. Come Tuesday I will dispute this transaction with my CC company.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Well today i got a tracking# for my order in June, so lets hope that my 40rd is finally on it's way...
Semper Fi
 USMC
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered 2 PMAG 40s on June 28, 2013 (Order #38XX).  I was getting the same responses everyone else was getting when I asked for an update via e-mail.  Now they are not answering my e-mails at all.  Hopefully, someone posting here gets an actual product.  

Sure seems like I am going to have to call my CC company and dispute the charges.  Bummer.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#16]
The person who runs HG hunting & Tactical is selling mags on GunBroker.com the tag he is using is jphu1985.  So I hope you can find away to get in touch with him. I also had a problem with HG H&T with the purchase of a 40 round pmag. So recently I made a purchase on GunBroker thru this person selling mags -jphu1985. So when I got the cc receipt it was from HG H & T. The way he sells on GB is if you make a purchase you must leave your phone number a he calls you. I did find a number listed on GB for but when you call it goes to voice mail. If you check on GunBroker he has a facebook account when I checked it  there are listing for mags from HG Hunting & Tactical. I really think this is the same person on GunBroker.com. I hope someone can do so checking to confirm this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ordered two 40 round PMAGs from them on July 10. They claimed they were in stock. Their website is still claiming they were in stock. I have not received my PMAGs. I have emailed twice and left two messages. No response.

At this point, I'm going to be contacting my bank and the BBB, as they have already charged my card. Anyone else have issues?
View Quote

They suck bad. Dispute the charge immediately you are never getting the mags. See this thread...................

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1502404_.html&page=2&anc=41746765#i41746765
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#18]
UPDATE:  I made a few more attempts to contact HG.  But, I received no response to my phone messages, or emails.  If they had responded and gave me shipping date I may have hung on longer.  Since all communiations stopped, I sent an email asking for a refund.  No response, so I dsiputed the charge with my credit card today and am being credited in full.  The CC company will deal with HG.

Note:  I ordered on June 22.  My credit card company told me they have a 60 day window to deal with complaints.  They can extend that sometimes, but don't take the risk.  Fortuneately, HG didn't charge my card until July 20, so I was still within the 60 days.  

Now to find a comparably priced alternate source for the Pmags I should have received 2 months ago.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow! I just happened across this thread and the same thing with my order of two PMAG 40s ordered on July 1st. I have emailed 9 times with no reply. Fucking dicks. It says " IF you can put it in your cart! It's in stock!"
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered five PMAG40s on 8/11.  I emailed last week and haven't received a response.  It's a long wait for an "in stock magazine".
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#21]
This is my very first involvement with a scam!

Glad I have lots of company
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Shouldn't this be stickied? I mean, this dude just made a fuck-ton of money in this past year and bounced. I'm out like $50.00, but I don't care how much, it doesn't matter. This shady bitch needs to go to prison.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#23]
HG Guy   ---->    
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#25]
This was the first time i ever been robbed on a internet purchase.
This guy had the balls to send me today a email coupon for % off my next purchase from HG hunting.
I hope he ES&D's
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck them. Wells Fargo reimbursed....  all good now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:01:49 AM EDT
[#27]
I sent them two polite emails and no packages nor replies. Last night I sent them a few extremely fucking strongly worded emails. Today they replied that my order was shipped this morning and on it's way with USPS. We'll see.

Just a update. I did receive my order.
Top Top