Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/23/2013 4:37:02 PM EDT
I ordered 3 Pmag 40's June 29th that were showing "in stock" from HG Hunting and Tactical.

They quoted 7-10 days to ship.

10 Days went by and I sent them an email inquiry to find out status.

They claimed that the mags were indeed in stock and would ship "by the end of the week".

The end of the week came and went and now it is the next week and they are ignoring my emails.

Time to do a CC chargeback?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I ordered 3 Pmag 40's June 29th that were showing "in stock" from HG Hunting and Tactical.

They quoted 7-10 days to ship.

10 Days went by and I sent them an email inquiry to find out status.

They claimed that the mags were indeed in stock and would ship "by the end of the week".

The end of the week came and went and now it is the next week and they are ignoring my emails.

Time to do a CC chargeback?
View Quote

I would initiate a chargeback ASAP. They voided their side of the "contract".
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
i ordered one pmag40 and they said 7-10 days to ship i emailed them on day 11 they emailed back and said it would ship next week and i got another email on the 17th saying shipped and ive been checking everyday on the tracking number and it says shipping info received but havent received the package to ship
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Here is the email I received:

During these times of political turmoil and extremely high demand for our products we are
currently shipping out orders in the exact order we receive them.  The products you have
ordered are in stock and will take a minimum of 7-10 days to ship out. We appreciate your
patience in this matter.  

When your products ship you will receive an email containing tracking information.  

Notice that is says that the product is in stock and will take a MINIMUM of 7-10 days to ship out.  So if it takes 50 days, they haven't violated their "contract" since they state it will be at least 7-10 days before shipping.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here is the email I received:

During these times of political turmoil and extremely high demand for our products we are
currently shipping out orders in the exact order we receive them.  The products you have
ordered are in stock and will take a minimum of 7-10 days to ship out. We appreciate your
patience in this matter.  

When your products ship you will receive an email containing tracking information.  

Notice that is says that the product is in stock and will take a MINIMUM of 7-10 days to ship out.  So if it takes 50 days, they haven't violated their "contract" since they state it will be at least 7-10 days before shipping.

View Quote

And via email they promised two separate times "by the end of the week".

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 5 pmag 40's.  Still waiting as well
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Multiple emails back and fourth, multiple failures. I'm about ready to cancel my order as well. Not impressed
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:27:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Has anybody received anything from them that they ordered?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:31:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered from them the same day. Haven't gotten anything other than an order confirmation. I emailed them last night asking for an update. No response yet. I will call tonight or tomorrow and see what's going on. Good to know I'm not the only one, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:13:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I sent an email yesterday, following up on a shipping email from 7/11...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have any updates?

They have stopped responding to my emails completely.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#11]
In the same boat. 40rd pmags ordered 7/2. Keep getting replies of they were back logged due to filling Colorado orders.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Still waiting for my 5 -40 rounders.. Ordered 7/12
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump.
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Has anybody received anything from them that they ordered?
View Quote

Was wondering the same..
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Same thing here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Ordered 7/10.  Still nothing.

Cancelled order 8/10 and asked for refund...no refund yet.
Link Posted: 7/30/2013 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Ordered 6/22. "In stock".

Sent me a tracking number 7/11 "all items have now been shipped"

One email replied 7/22 said it would ship soon but still nothing.

I'm pretty confident they're liars because the PMAG is still listed as "In Stock". I seriously doubt it.

ETA: Requested refund 7/30
Link Posted: 8/1/2013 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#18]
June 29 - Ordered
patience in this matter.  

July 16 - Update (I emailed them)
It will be going out sometime next week. Sorry for the delay we were catching up on all the orders we received from Colorado with their new law taking affect (25,000 were placed in the week prior to their deadline). Thank you for your patience and understanding and have a nice day!

August 2 - Update (I emailed them)
Your m3 40 round mags should be on their way to you by the end of next week. You will be emailed tracking information when the order leaves our facility. We are working as swiftly as possible to fill all of our orders and have even added shifts to the shipping department in an effort to speed things up. However, since your order has gone outside of our quoted lead time and if you would not like to wait any longer please let me know and I will cancel your order and refund your money in full at your request. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Link Posted: 8/3/2013 11:58:07 AM EDT
[#19]
They at least refunded me pretty quickly. Still pretty scummy to claim "In Stock" though. Obviously BS.
Link Posted: 8/5/2013 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#20]
BUYER BEWARE....This company advertises products that they don't ship once you pay. I ordered magazines they say are in stock and ready to ship. They took my money in June and haven't shipped them or refunded my money yet. I have emailed, called and left messages that they won't answer.I'm now looking into legal action. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.
Link Posted: 8/12/2013 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I ordered July 2.  Mags always show as IN-Stock on their webpage.

They charged CCard with in day or two.

Sent them an email maybe two week later asking where where the mags. They said will ship next week.

August 12 now - NO mags. I have emailed, called and left messages that they won't answer. They have a status page on the website that shows on order since July 2.

Filed a dispute with CCard company. They said the money will be credited back to me within a day or two.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Non-responsive to my last email asking for an update.

Sent them another to cancel the order and refund.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And via email they promised two separate times "by the end of the week".

View Quote

Which week?
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Still waiting.. ordered 7/12...
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#25]
9 days since my order was cancelled, still no refund.

Link Posted: 8/19/2013 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I ordered my mags from them the day someone posted about them on GD.  I too read the bad reviews and emailed them with my concerns. I received my mags sonnet than they claimed in their email response. I think I may be the only one who got their mags and I got them fast.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered 2 40 round magazines on 7/11 and nothing yet.
I just disputed  the charge with my bank.
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#28]
I've sent 2 emails with no replies...
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#29]
11 days.....no refund
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#30]
I can ship a mother fucking elephant to anywhere on the planet...overnight.

Shit doesn't take 7 to 10 days to package up and slap an address label on anything...and it doesn't take 7 to 14 days in transit.

Fuck a bunch of slow shipping motherfuckers!

Call your credit card company!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#31]
I got fed up. Charged back CC. I got my $ back.  They offered a refund on 7/31.....I have been waitinf since then to post never got a cancellation email either. No response from them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Still no refund, initiated chargeback....

How can these fools still have a card merchant agreement with all these chargebacks???
Link Posted: 8/24/2013 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Umm, from what I understand your cc isn't supposed to be charged until just before the product ships..at least that is the way it used to be... I had a small online retail business and it was a real big no-no to charge someone waaaay before shipping.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#34]
I also have been trapped by HG Hunting & Tactical. My order was 6-23-13. After several emails and phone calls no response So I contacted the BBB 8-4-13 and after about 2 weeks the order for (1) 40 rd pmag arrived. But here is the kicker yesterday I received a email from HG charging my CC again. This time its was a much higher charge. So I contacted the CC co. to notify them of this unauthorized charge. So I feel everyone's problem with this company. I will never use or recommend them to anyone, if anything I will tell them to stay the HELL away from them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Crap!!! Wish I would've read this before, now I'm in the same boat, they claimed the item has been shipped and I have a tracking number, however, it just says Electronic Shipping Info received, so I'm assuming it has not truly been shipped yet. Anyone had any luck contacting them or receiving your mags by now?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Add me to the list....charged and nothing...have ignored my emails to ask for a refund.

Just left them a vm and told them to refund me my money...also left them a hint that arfcom is on to them....

ETA...I contacted my credit card company and they will credit me and contact HG

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#37]
The 12th will be 2 months with no mags... They were saying magpul recalled them... I never heard that...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#38]
July 1st was my order date. I ordered 3 different items, got the first pack of mags right away. I emailed about the next pack of 10 and I got the nicest email ever, which was nice but kind of out of the norm, they arrived all good. The stuff that I'm getting ripped off on are the two PMAG 40's, emailed 9 or 10 times and nothing. Just like all of you guys.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#39]
I have a thread in the Magazines section, but yes, same issue. Can't get a hold of them so I informed my bank and the BBB.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Requested a refund today, lets see what happens, hope I don't have to go to the bank but from your guys' experience looks like I'll have to, I'll give it a few more days.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Has anyone ordered anything from HG recently? Meaning, people that did not know about this whole mess, and receive their entire order.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#42]
If you paid with Visa card the stipulations for charging a customer are as follows:  They cannot charge a customer until the day the item ships.  They CANNOT charge before hand  under any circumstance.  It is a violation of the Visa Card processing regulations that they accepted when they agreed to accept Visa cards.

Call Visa an report them.  They will lose their ability to accept Visa Charge accounts.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Finally got an email today:

"Your order was picked up today by usps. Your tracking should update this evening when the package hits the sort facility. Sorry for the delay and have a nice weekend.

HG Hunting and Tactical"

Getting somewhere!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Funny, I missed this thread completely until just after I ordered a Magpul stock from them.

However I used PayPal and the following day they refunded (reversed) the Pay Pal payment saying it was not in stock.

When I went back to the original listing the item was still for sale.

I would steer clear.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh snap! Package just clocked in at KISSIMMEE, FL 34746. It's in USPS's hands now. Keep bugging them, maybe you guys will get lucky too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Oh snap! Package just clocked in at KISSIMMEE, FL 34746. It's in USPS's hands now. Keep bugging them, maybe you guys will get lucky too.
View Quote

When did you order?
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 4:31:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

When did you order?
View Quote

Order was placed August 14th and I was charged that same day, August 26th they claimed it was shipped, yesterday September 13th it truly shipped
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Order was placed August 14th and I was charged that same day, August 26th they claimed it was shipped, yesterday September 13th it truly shipped
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did you order?

I placed my order on 7/12 and still not a damn thing!
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

When I order a product from a company, I don't like to rely on "getting lucky" to get my order.
Link Posted: 10/7/2013 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Has anyone ordered anything from HG recently? Meaning, people that did not know about this whole mess, and receive their entire order.

View Quote
I went like a lamb to slaughter- no idea whatsoever there was problems w/this outfit. My tale of woe goes like this:

• 7-17-13 I placed an order for two KCI Glock 17 9mm 17 Round Magazine for $13.99 each, $31.87 total.
• 08-04 Rec'd email saying mags were shipped w/tracking number. Tracking number still indicates to this day that there's been no activity as far as the order being actually shipped.
• 8-13-13 Requested order status via email.
• 8-19 Rec’d reply saying mostly be patient and wait.
• 08-24 Requested refund via email.
• 08-26 Requested refund or money on account for future purchase, via email.
• 09-04 Requested status of this order via email
• 09-15 email requesting refund ASAP
• 09-27 email again requesting refund ASAP

Interspersed throughout this time frame I called numerous times- voice mail always full.

So I believe I'm well and truly SOL, guys. Paid w/a debit card which was my fault. Live and learn.

The good thing is, they are the very first outfit to screw me the whole time I've been doing online bidness w/gun folks- folks who almost to a person have been upright in their dealings w/me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top