Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/16/2012 1:18:27 PM EDT

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

Coincidence?
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh dear.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Tin foil time
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]

the FUCK  ?
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The financial crimes perpetrated by or witnessed by the gunmen's fathers drive me crazy so I could see it driving a family member crazy.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]
It does defy the odds but it is hard to decipher if there is more than that.

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

Coincidence?

GE did pay taxes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Coincidence?

You left out that both men had been dosed with Chem Trails and were members of the Skull and Bones.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#14]
So, do they not have to testify now?

How do you get the kids to do something like this?

It's either an elaborate conspiracy that makes no sense or an amazing coincidence.

Probably just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#15]
That's an interesting web site .

Fact: At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by
those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 109
wounded and 58 killed (in other school shootings, information about
their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if
they were under the influence of prescribed drugs.)

Fact: Between 2004 and 2011, there have been over 11,000
reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system of psychiatric drug side
effects related to violence. These include 300 cases of homicide, nearly
3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. Note: By the
FDA’s own admission, only 1-10% of side effects are ever reported to the
FDA, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly
higher.
http://www.cchr.org/

http://beforeitsnews.com/2012/2012/12/psychiatric-drugs-and-mass-shootings-2441362.html

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Here: GE 10-k

Page 33: GECS's tax rate for 2011 was 12%(GECS's rate varies WILDLY from year to year. 2010 was -48%. 2009 was 144%)
Page 82: GE(minus GECS)'s tax rate for 2011 was 38.3%.

GE paid taxes, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Just coincidence.   Right.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Someone posted the link on FB, first time for me there...

Does Lead-foil work any better than Tin-foil??
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#19]
IBTL for stupidity
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's either an elaborate conspiracy that makes no sense or an amazing coincidence.

I'm sure the ME will do to test that will dispell any doubt.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

There is fluoride in the water. we are all mass murders, why just need to be triggered, when the Star Chamber decides.

Seriously you should know this by now.

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tin foil is for topical applications, lead is for oral and suppository use
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#23]
What?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Im eating lead paint chips now so its circulating through my bloodstream .

. . . just painting my entire body wasnt enough .
Seriously though . . . .that's ONE FRACKING HELL of a coinkydink with the GE thing (whether they paid taxes or not )

As far as the mental issues go , it's not surprising at all about the drugs .

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I think that with a couple billion dollars as motive to keep someone from testifying, or to make them discredited(family history of mental illness), it owuld be pretty easy to make bad things happen. little LSD in a sprite from mcdonalds, you have a loose cannon, im sure that things have advanced beyond simply loose cannon since the 60's when it was looked at for that sort of things.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#26]
We need Mulder and Scully in on this ..........and if need be , JACK FUCKING BAUER!

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#27]
6 degrees of tax ation

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:52:25 PM EDT
[#28]
The United States Congress began investigating on 10 July. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson (D., S.D.) said he would question Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke about the scandal during scheduled hearings. Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R., T.X.) chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, wrote New York Federal Reserve (New York Fed) President William Dudley. He was seeking records of communications between the New York Fed and Barclays between August 2007 and November 2009 related to Libor-like rates.[54]

On October 4, 2012, Republican U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Mark Kirk announced that they were investigating Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner for complicity with the rate manipulation scandal. They accused Geithner of knowledge of the rate-fixing, and inaction which contributed to litigation that "threatens to clog our courts with multi-billion dollar class action lawsuits" alleging that the manipulated rates harmed state, municipal and local governments. The senators said that an American-based interest rate index is a better alternative which they would take steps towards creating

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#29]
So lets set aside the tax thing and focus on what can't really be manipulated by one side or the other (reported payments).  Are those men both proven to be the fathers of the shooters?  And if they are, were they indeed set to testify?

Seems very coincidental to me but equally at the same time way too tin foily to me too.  Lets see where the provable facts take us and go from there as, given their past endeavors, nothing this admin would do from here out can surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you buy tin foil? All I can find is aluminium foil.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Page 33: GECS's tax rate for 2011 was 12%(GECS's rate varies WILDLY from year to year. 2010 was -48%. 2009 was 144%)

http://www.indicativelove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bonjour.png

Uh, bonjour? *wink*

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Also, he is the VP of Taxes at GE Energy Financial Services, which is one of 6 divisions of GE Capital Services, which is one of 4 divisions of GE.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.indicativelove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bonjour.png

Uh, bonjour? *wink*  

I can't believe people still spout the 'GE doesn't pay taxes' crap. One reporter, one misunderstood financial statement, one article... and that one mistake turns into one of those 'facts' that everyone knows.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Can I interest you in some of our new, improved extra thick Reynols Wrap with lead? Guaranteed to stop all transmissions.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can I interest you in some of our new, improved extra thick Reynols Wrap with lead? Guaranteed to stop all transmissions.

Only if it comes with a shoulder thing that goes up...
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:14:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

GE did pay taxes.

Don't bring facts into this or anything ssshhhhhh.  Idiots are outing themselves.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#38]
What the fuck?
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#39]
In...
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fact: At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 109 wounded and 58 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs.)

Fact: Between 2004 and 2011, there have been over 11,000 reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system of psychiatric drug side effects related to violence. These include 300 cases of homicide, nearly 3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. Note: By the FDA’s own admission, only 1-10% of side effects are ever reported to the FDA, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher. http://www.cchr.org/

http://beforeitsnews.com/2012/2012/12/psychiatric-drugs-and-mass-shootings-2441362.html

Wow. This topic deserves a thread. Never heard anyone group this together.

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#41]
This ought to be good...

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We need Mulder and Scully in on this ..........and if need be , JACK FUCKING BAUER!  

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It does defy the odds but it is hard to decipher if there is more than that.

In a land of 315 million....

Time for some in foil and hide the dog...
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

GE did pay taxes.

They did?

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

GE did pay taxes.

They did?

Yup, they did.

Welcome to the power of the press. One reporter was an idiot, and everyone tweeted, facebooked, reposted, +1'd, and every news agency  copied that article. Then the editors said 'oh, we were wrong', but that didn't get tweeted, facebooked, reposted, +1'd, or copied.

If you don't believe me, look up a few posts, I linked to the 10-k and page numbers where you can check yourself.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#46]
In for pure WTF.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coincidence?

GE did pay taxes.

They did?

Yup, they did.

Welcome to the power of the press. One reporter was an idiot, and everyone tweeted, facebooked, reposted, +1'd, and every news agency  copied that article. Then the editors said 'oh, we were wrong', but that didn't get tweeted, facebooked, reposted, +1'd, or copied.

If you don't believe me, look up a few posts, I linked to the 10-k and page numbers where you can check yourself.

I am protected from your fact with my tin foil hat!

Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Caught this off facebook a little while ago, was curious to see how long it would take to show up here.

If the two men were indeed scheduled to testify, the odds of this being "just a coincidence" are right up there with being bitten by a shark while being struck by lightning right after you found out you were a mega millions winner.

What/how this would benefit some shadowy, nefarious group is above my pay grade to understand.

Going to leave this at a "WAT" for right now pending more concrete info.
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck me we recycle some moronic shit.  It's sad when we've got threads that rival DU for half-baked drivel content.

This LIBOR outrage is asinine.  If you heard about it in the past 24 months and it inspired you to start filling your basement with precious metal, you are so far behind the curve that you need to quit now.  This is nothing new, has been happening in that particular community for many years, has been happening in other communities for as long as we've had a financial services industry, and will keep happening no matter how much Alex Jones foams at the mouth.  If we suffer an economic collapse, LIBOR will not be the primary cause.

Hillary not testifying on Benghazi?  Probably a conspiracy theory but not so devoid of intelligence as to merit seizures by the reader.  "Banksters" involved in CT?  Please oh fucking please castrate yourself.

Assholes like Fabian take the fun out of everything, goofball salesman ensuring everyone outside of mainstream politics are wholly discredited into the indefinite future.  You want to talk about "False Flag" ops, these guys are it.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top