Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
"OMFG XXX used GOLD!"

my response is usually something along the lines of "Are you silver poor or something?"

"Ahh.. KNOW! I just bought a MAUS and E100!!1 I wuld totally kill you 1v1!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

M4A2E4 takes some getting used to... buy a T14 or win a T14 and you'll get to see what the beta tank is like minus the hp and armor
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeing what the Top Gun can do on the M4 E2 is the Same Top gun on the Fury making me Decide to get it more and more.

Whats the Reload for the Fury i know some of you have them. its ok to come out the closet now we won't shame you.

M4A2E4 takes some getting used to... buy a T14 or win a T14 and you'll get to see what the beta tank is like minus the hp and armor

Interesting i have used the T14 before did pretty good with it so maybe i will like it plus another Sherman won't be bad lol.

I need another Prem tank for going up the Med line leading towards the Pershing among others.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't have the Fury but the reload is around 3.1 seconds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeing what the Top Gun can do on the M4 E2 is the Same Top gun on the Fury making me Decide to get it more and more.

Whats the Reload for the Fury i know some of you have them. its ok to come out the closet now we won't shame you.

I don't have the Fury but the reload is around 3.1 seconds.

i swear when the 122-44 was released it was dumping 400+ @ 3.1
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And any form of penetrating gun.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"OMFG XXX used GOLD!"

my response is usually something along the lines of "Are you silver poor or something?"

View Quote

If I get popped by gold rounds, I just usually let my team know who's shooting gold. If a teammate lets me know somebody is spamming gold, depending on the situation, I will probably decide to focus on them and try to make them disappear next.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Interesting i have used the T14 before did pretty good with it so maybe i will like it plus another Sherman won't be bad lol.

I need another Prem tank for going up the Med line leading towards the Pershing among others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just being a dick and flaunting my beta tank
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a "gold"gun
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I get popped by gold rounds, I just usually let my team know who's shooting gold. If a teammate lets me know somebody is spamming gold, depending on the situation, I will probably decide to focus on them and try to make them disappear next.
View Quote

Well lets see Usually Suspect Hellcats T67's and any TD that sucks at aiming 70% of them will get a Round of HE from a Derp Cannon fired at them and they Magically are no more Problem hellcat and the Other Open Topped TD's Hate losing 400 Plus Health.

I send the Following Message Here is MY Gold OH wait My bad you were only wort 62 Credits worth of HE..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[
It's a "gold"gun
View Quote

See i thought that to But um yeah Unless it is Certain heavies in the Tier 7 and 8 Variety i have no problem Penning from the Front Course i do take time to aim .

128 standard pen 177 with Gold.

Course i pull Light tank Tactics on Tier 7 and 8 Heavies that are Alone Circle it and kill it from the Sides and ass no problem with that Gun it Generally is how it is used.

Same goes for the PZ4 H with out Derp using the 7.5
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't understand why people bitch about gold?  Nobody bitches about any other consumable.

I don't ever see anyone say,"repair kit using faggot" but I see plenty of people saying, "gold spamming faggot".

Of all the shit that makes me want to throw my computer against the wall while playing WOT's, getting killed by gold isn't one of them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't understand why people bitch about gold?  Nobody bitches about any other consumable.

"repair kt using faggot"

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I personally don't like the top machine gun on the M4E2/8 as it doesn't pen reliably on same tier enemies, and you don't have that much hp or armor to be hanging out taking shots.

With RNG being pretty much against me 100% of the time, I can only get it to reliably pen about half the time so I don't use it.

With the Derp, it hurts them every time and about half the time you roll the RNG slot machine and end up with a winner to do 300 damage. Also you wreck crew and modules.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't ever see anyone say,"repair kt using faggot" but I see plenty of people saying, "gold spamming faggot".

Of all the shit that makes me want to throw my computer against the wall playing WOT's getting killed by gold isn't one of them.
View Quote

I am doing that from now on. Oh, you used a fire extinguisher! Fucking fag!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't ever see anyone say,"repair kt using faggot" but I see plenty of people saying, "gold spamming faggot".

Of all the shit that makes me want to throw my computer against the wall playing WOT's getting killed by gold isn't one of them.
View Quote

I got bitched at for using gold in a T69 against a Batchat 25t when I was loaded up for an IS7 and he came out of nowhere.

I said, "Yeah douche, I'm going to spend the next thirty seconds reloading so I can shoot you with AP."

Fuck him, he's dead, I killed him, lol.

Only noobs bitch about gold anyway.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I personally don't like the top machine gun on the M4E2/8 as it doesn't pen reliably on same tier enemies, and you don't have that much hp or armor to be hanging out taking shots.

With RNG being pretty much against me 100% of the time, I can only get it to reliably pen about half the time so I don't use it.

With the Derp, it hurts them every time and about half the time you roll the RNG slot machine and end up with a winner to do 300 damage. Also you wreck crew and modules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense i am about to test a Theory with redoing my Crew skills when i hit the 3rd skill going to be Re doing them for Derp Duty.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Stll like to bring out the old reliable about once a week. 7.5k WN8 with 3 kills and 4k damage in a tier 8 match.

Victory!

Map: Winter Himmelsdorf

Vehicle: T29

Exp: 1,333  Credits: 35,301

Battle achievements: Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#17]
COASTIE Here is something to think about You having 99% of all Prem tanks.

on Supertest, the STA-2 (upcoming Japanese tier 8 premium tank) did perform fine, so it’s possible the stats leaked yesterday are final

STA 2 Stats and Pics oh my

These are 100 percent crew stats.

Tier 8 MT
Preliminary price: 11k gold
Hitpoints: 1400
Engine: 500hp
Weight: 34 tons
Power-to-weight: 14,71 hp/t
Maximum speed: 45/20 km/h
Hull traverse: 44 deg/s
Terrain resistance: 0,959/1,055/1,918

Hull armor: 45/35/?
Turret armor: 70/60/?

Gun: 90mm
Damage: 240
Penetration: 185,9
DPM: 2029
ROF: 8,456
Accuracy: 0,355
Aimtime: 2,21s
Depression: -10
Turret traverse: 43,8 deg/s

Viewrange: 380
Radiorange: 720
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
COASTIE Here is something to think about You having 99% of all Prem tanks.

on Supertest, the STA-2 (upcoming Japanese tier 8 premium tank) did perform fine, so it’s possible the stats leaked yesterday are final

STA 2 Stats and Pics oh my

http://ftr.wot-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/juM4ugTSpVA.jpg

These are 100 percent crew stats.

Tier 8 MT
Preliminary price: 11k gold
Hitpoints: 1400
Engine: 500hp
Weight: 34 tons
Power-to-weight: 14,71 hp/t
Maximum speed: 45/20 km/h
Hull traverse: 44 deg/s
Terrain resistance: 0,959/1,055/1,918

Hull armor: 45/35/?
Turret armor: 70/60/?

Gun: 90mm
Damage: 240
Penetration: 185,9
DPM: 2029
ROF: 8,456
Accuracy: 0,355
Aimtime: 2,21s
Depression: -10
Turret traverse: 43,8 deg/s

Viewrange: 380
Radiorange: 720
View Quote

Hmmm looks to be similar to the FCM 50t.  At least it's classified as a medium.  Pref mm?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#20]
9-1 past 24 hours with avg wn8 of 1538 (90% wr)

48-27 past 7 days with avg wn8 of 1597 (63.16% wr)

not too shabby I say.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I don't ever see anyone say,"repair kit using faggot" but I see plenty of people saying, "gold spamming faggot".

Of all the shit that makes me want to throw my computer against the wall while playing WOT's, getting killed by gold isn't one of them.
View Quote
I just say, " nah, son , not worth the bling" regardless of the type of round I used. They'll howl even louder if they ate using a hit logger and you just tell them it was wrong. Lmao

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ok so I finally put on my big boy pants and bought my first tier 10. Batchat 25t. I thought I would be broke but it turns out I have about a million credits left and a ton of tanks to buy. Here's the list and lemme know what you guys think and why from lowest tier to highest:

AT8 (blah)
59-16
Centurion MK1
SU101
STA-1
JpantherII
VK4502A
OBJ704

Then again, I'm thinking about just saving a ton of credits and buying equipment for all of my tanks. I'm pretty short handed with optics, vents, rammer's, ETC.

If I don't do that I was seriously considering the STA-1 or the CENT.
View Quote

AT8 and the Prot are the onlys tanks I have started and not ground through in any line I have played. Too Slow for me and the AT8 is JUST BAD, I hear it gets better from there on.
59-16 is a BLAST to play 57mm you do spam some gold but its a good time
Centrurion 1 Im one of the few that REALLY like this tank apparently but Im keeping mine and it leads to THE CENT 7/1 which is an absolute BLAST to play  both have GREAT guns
SU - no experience
STA-1 ... another one of those tanks I LIKED.  but its peaka boom you cant take a hit, its NOT a brawler  Good Gun for the tier
Jpan2 is a GOOD tank, My Win rate is HORRIBLE in it but its a GOOD tank and hits like a RHM just a little slower , if you can keep it hull down it will even bounce some here and there
VK - No Experience But IIRC its a BITCH to pen
OBJ704.... trying to get the credits I hear its BETTER than the ISU which makes me GIDDY
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"OMFG XXX used GOLD!"

View Quote

And the EASY one to that is

Well the Training room is always open

Did that one night and Guy says OK

he says bring whatever you want Im bringing this

PZSFLV

Uh Ok

E50M

Cool I eat those for breakfast....

yea he may but he didnt eat that one  I rammed him to death

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I understand why everyone hates gold

Which is why I use it

Why in the hell would you sit there helplessly and not be able to kill a tank if you have the ability with an ammo switch

its like playing any other game. or life for that matter.
well My coworker has a ratchet but I think thats cheating, I wont use anything but an open end wrench
hmm wonder why he gets better performance ratings than you

"mighty cheap SOB that wont pay play credits to buy ammo"

My favorite is the guy in the KV5 or Type 59 or any Premi tank bitching about people spamming gold
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Oh PSA for the Group

TYMAN got banned from AR15 yesterday

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

not too shabby I say.
View Quote

I hate you. I'm on a reverse schedule so I played off and on all night and reset my WN8 counter. 1700ish WN8 overnight with a 34% win rate.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Seen many AR15 and AR-15 like that...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had an ar15 member on my team yesterday. Asked him if he liked beans or no beans in chili and he didn't know what I was talking about.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Oh PSA for the Group

View Quote

What did he do
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Oh PSA for the Group

View Quote

Perma? Link?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:47:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thank you Zoomies for restoring fun to the game for me for the few matches we got in the 304's

95 and Journey. I know you guys wanted me to play but trust me. You didn't want me. I haven't eaten a meal in 3 days. Today I have subsisted off of one recess peanut butter cup (took me 20 minutes to eat). One small burrito from Taco Bell ( took me almost an hour to eat), a few lolipops and a ton of liquid Vicodin. I am pretty much in non stop pain and am not the most fun person to be around right now.  When I'm better I'll be around.

View Quote

Get to feeling better dude.

E-95
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh PSA for the Group

View Quote

from arfcom? from ar15 clan? what? explain yo selves
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

it's like complaining that people upgrade modules.  honestly, it made more sense to bitch back when prem ammo cost gold--it was like buying skill.  but now that you can buy it with play money, anyone can use it.  it's silly not to.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh PSA for the Group

He PMed me in game last night
something to do with a thread on PTSD and Dogs
he got a warning and didnt heed it apparently. I didnt look for it cause I like TYMAN and frankly dont give a shit what he did.

Told him to go make nice nice

My GUESS is he will be back but if he is everyone needs to razz the hell out of him for it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon Jim, you know that even Stalin carries a fire extinguisher!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Holy fUck!!?!?

Where did

You GET

The bananna LIFTinG

Weights???
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flaunt this...

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Thank you Zoomies for restoring fun to the game for me for the few matches we got in the 304's

95 and Journey. I know you guys wanted me to play but trust me. You didn't want me. I haven't eaten a meal in 3 days. Today I have subsisted off of one recess peanut butter cup (took me 20 minutes to eat). One small burrito from Taco Bell ( took me almost an hour to eat), a few lolipops and a ton of liquid Vicodin. I am pretty much in non stop pain and am not the most fun person to be around right now.  When I'm better I'll be around.

View Quote
The JoeCoastie Weight Loss method... just $129.99 in 3 installments billed to your CC.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Had an ar15 member on my team yesterday. Asked him if he liked beans or no beans in chili and he didn't know what I was talking about.

Remove them.They are obviously impostors.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flaunt this...

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee190/miketrac/Tanks/shot_080.jpg

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The JoeCoastie Weight Loss method... just $129.99 in 3 installments billed to your CC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I have lost 15lbs. You can do it too and I'll show you how. Now accepting payments in the forms of type59's, kv5's, IS6's....
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They don't even respond to fuarock.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I hate you. I'm on a reverse schedule so I played off and on all night and reset my WN8 counter. 1700ish WN8 overnight with a 34% win rate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not too shabby I say.

You know you are playing the weekend when...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's a "gold"gun
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a "gold"gun

It seems to be ... at tier 5 this thing should be illegal.

Bruiser  
  Duelist  
  High Caliber  
  Shellproof  
  Sharpshooter  
  Fighter  
  Fire for Effect  
  Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Can't fucking carry hard enough... No big deal, just a 15k WN8. Of course it was MY fault we lost...

Our sub 310 WN8 IS8 was trying to tell me how to play my tank... See how well him and our other 9's did?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I've been playing a few weeks now and am finally getting the hang of it. When I get a headset for comm's I'll try to catch up with you all.

Not bad brawling for a losing round...

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#47]
player "Ebola Sneeze" from my posted report three posts up was actually pretty good.

Funny name.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#48]
The M4 45 may be one of the most frustrating tanks I've ever played.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote
That pos is getting free xp'd

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm almost to the ARL.  What sucks so bad about the M4 45?
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top