BCM
User Panel

Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never sell a tier 10!

I put my 5 skill crew from my 92 in the m53/55 and she's rusting crewless in my garage
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huskers, should I get the T92 or just keep my M53/55?

I sold the T92

It still kicks ass!

Never sell a tier 10!

I put my 5 skill crew from my 92 in the m53/55 and she's rusting crewless in my garage

fuck that noise

if its a shit tank or you just hate it, use that money/crew for something else not shitty

never understood that logic
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Depending on how ridiculous the new mission is going to be I might give it a go. Free gold and all that. That tank is a dog though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Turn
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
and lol Larry gettin banned

The last 2-3 days, I've fucking gone off on retarded fucks, including some coat hanger-dodging, window-licking, fucknugget from LINCN clan who almost lost us the game last night by TK'ing one of our Foxey guys and then tried to keep our Leopard PTA from getting onto cap and winning us the game.  He was going to fucking draw it out or lose it because we asked him to move up from his CHAI-sniper spot in the fucking back of the map to help do shit in the game and reset cap.  He responded that no, he was terrible and wasn't going to do anything since we yelled at him.  With 5 cap points left to win the game, he said if we apologized, he'd stay on cap otherwise he was getting off.  So I said we were sorry and he said thanks.....right before the map ended, I said, "j/k you fucking retarded cunt, fuck you, you piece of shit" as we won the game.

So, if you see anyone from LINCN, tell them they're fucking god awful pieces of shit morons.

On a side (good note), last night was a good night:

and finally hit 1700 overall, whew:

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Tier 9 battle by the way.

LMFAO Stock gun well 76 MM on the T20 i went behind the IS-6 and the OBJ 704 they were busy so i did what Turbo said Snuck around and put a Round Deep Inside their Back Ends. Killing them WOOT.

Finally got me a G.W Tiger Arty kill.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#6]
ISU-152 is mine, bitches!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So here I am on sand river last night

I bebop up the hill in the east and I am watching with interest and fasination as a PZ38 OWNS our freakin T25 and although the T25 has shot him already it pretty apparent that the T25 needs HELP big time
So I auto lock him on the way over the hill and as that wonderful T37 comes up BOOM ..... He gone....

I back off and start looking at the Map to figure out where I am going now since there is nothing here and BOOM

I know instantly who shot me, look down at the hit log and sure enough T25

then in chat he says

that will teach you to steal kills

I got banned

View Quote

I killed a teammate on purpose so my brother could get his 3rd kill and lock up crucial contribution/BIA for our three man platoon two nights ago.  The guy I killed was a supposed good player that basically did nothing the entire game except badly farm damage and try to get the kill in the end on arty, and I told him (without speaking so many words) that it was not going to happen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Stick around long enough for the BL10. I absolutely love that tank. Alpha missions? It's my go to. Smacking tonks for 750 is a blast...especially when you're top tier in a 8

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Stick around long enough for the BL10. I absolutely love that tank. Alpha missions? It's my go to. Smacking tonks for 750 is a blast...especially when you're top tier in a 8  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Should I research the BL-9S, or skip it completely?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No reason to even think about getting that gun....
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Load a few heat shells and use the derp. I tried running the bl9s. It works but only if you can manage lfp hits and other weak spots. I tried both and ended up running the derp until the BL10 was unlocked.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Can someone explain to me how, with my 3 skill m4 crew, they all have exactly the same experience per battle when I look at their stats?

A) The Commander has mentor as the second skill, meaning the crew should all have something higher than him.
B) Some of the same crew members regularly die and they are not supposed to get the same experience. Now I know this might even out over time but there are one or two guys who die the most in this tank that should be significantly lower.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#15]

That gun is somewhat large...
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Load a few heat shells and use the derp. I tried running the bl9s. It works but only if you can manage lfp hits and other weak spots. I tried both and ended up running the derp until the BL10 was unlocked.  

I gave up the 152mm early in my time with the SU-152. I did much more damage with the top 122mm.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Wounder if we will ever see some Izzy tanks?  The Russian BMP series would be a cool light tank addition to the Russians as well.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:07:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:14:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

TY sir .
View All Quotes

I believe that is this:

Sheridan
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:26:01 AM EDT
[#20]
How about some crunchies to put those useless MG's to use...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:13:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I believe that is this:

Sheridan
View All Quotes

I think you're right.

Different front end, but that looks like the same turret.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Fun times!

Bulldog was hauling ass, headed west. Lit just a second or two. Disappeared, so I pulled the trigger. Goodbye, fuel tank! Best one-shot kill I've got yet. He was NOT happy. I commented "suck it, bulldog" right before he commented with "It fucking sucks to be rolling along at 70, and just fucking die suddenly!"

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:30:57 AM EDT
[#23]
XVM autherization expired and their autherization servers are down :(
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:44:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea and use the DERP until you do, You CAN sling gold and still make bank in the tank as long as you HIT
and slinging gold will get you 500 + damage per round

and when you get the BIG BOY find two others to toon up with for some SERIOUS LOL  ROTFLYAOTYSH fun
and yea Im game
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS for the WIN
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:00:06 AM EDT
[#26]

I was on one of them in the Army, well not the combat version but the VISMOD version.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How about some crunchies to put those useless MG's to use...
View Quote

A guy with a CIB+ calling for more crunchies for virtual Tankers to shoot!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:05:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Well I did it

I FINALLY did it

I got dat ACE in the M41

the Arty smoked me in the end but it was a Glorious death.

it wasnt much but it was enough , Ace, Barrel Band, Top Gun. High Caliber. Radley and some other shiney  

" />

" />

and that WN8

" />
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:07:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can someone explain to me how, with my 3 skill m4 crew, they all have exactly the same experience per battle when I look at their stats?

A) The Commander has mentor as the second skill, meaning the crew should all have something higher than him.
B) Some of the same crew members regularly die and they are not supposed to get the same experience. Now I know this might even out over time but there are one or two guys who die the most in this tank that should be significantly lower.
View Quote

IIRC, it's only Base XP that gets counted for that. Bonuses (like 2x specials, effect of Mentor, etc) don't count.
Theoretically, KO'd crew members only get 50%, but that's probably spread out enough that it's a relatively minor difference.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:09:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I gave up the 152mm early in my time with the SU-152. I did much more damage with the top 122mm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To each his own but I gave up on that gun and almost gave up on the tank because of it.. Went back changed back to the Derp and never looked back.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:15:07 AM EDT
[#31]
T14 mission!

The reason I am not using my beta account today is because of that fucking POS tank

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:07:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Thank you Zoomies for restoring fun to the game for me for the few matches we got in the 304's

95 and Journey. I know you guys wanted me to play but trust me. You didn't want me. I haven't eaten a meal in 3 days. Today I have subsisted off of one recess peanut butter cup (took me 20 minutes to eat). One small burrito from Taco Bell ( took me almost an hour to eat), a few lolipops and a ton of liquid Vicodin. I am pretty much in non stop pain and am not the most fun person to be around right now.  When I'm better I'll be around.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:13:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Ok so I finally put on my big boy pants and bought my first tier 10. Batchat 25t. I thought I would be broke but it turns out I have about a million credits left and a ton of tanks to buy. Here's the list and lemme know what you guys think and why from lowest tier to highest:

AT8 (blah)

59-16

Centurion MK1

SU101

STA-1

JpantherII

VK4502A

OBJ704

Then again, I'm thinking about just saving a ton of credits and buying equipment for all of my tanks. I'm pretty short handed with optics, vents, rammer's, ETC.

If I don't do that I was seriously considering the STA-1 or the CENT.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:24:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ok so I finally put on my big boy pants and bought my first tier 10. Batchat 25t. I thought I would be broke but it turns out I have about a million credits left and a ton of tanks to buy. Here's the list and lemme know what you guys think and why from lowest tier to highest:

AT8 (blah)
59-16
Centurion MK1
SU101
STA-1
JpantherII
VK4502A
OBJ704

Then again, I'm thinking about just saving a ton of credits and buying equipment for all of my tanks. I'm pretty short handed with optics, vents, rammer's, ETC.

View Quote

OBJ 704 likes taking rounds and being penned in the side by lowly 76 mm guns

But for real i go to Quicky baby or one of the other top You tubers for info on the tanks here isa fairly good review of the STA-1.

STA-1
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#35]
I saw a user name tonight that made me grin. Trayvon Martin. The only reason I noticed it was because arty T'd him up so it said XYZ M12 attacking Trayvon Martin.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:44:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

AT8 (blah)
59-16
Centurion MK1
SU101
STA-1
JpantherII
VK4502A
OBJ704

View Quote

I have not played the STA, but I have the CENT 7/1 and it is the big brother of the Cent 1. Good depression, troll turret armor. We're talking angles that make math majors hard.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I saw a user name tonight that made me grin. Trayvon Martin. The only reason I noticed it was because arty T'd him up so it said XYZ M12 attacking Trayvon Martin.
View Quote

I have seen him around.  Can't remember who I was platooning with but something was said to the affect of we have skittles and cough syrup, so come on over.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:52:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I have seen him around.  Can't remember who I was platooning with but something was said to the affect of we have skittles and cough syrup, so come on over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:53:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Had an ar15 member on my team yesterday. Asked him if he liked beans or no beans in chili and he didn't know what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Had an ar15 member on my team yesterday. Asked him if he liked beans or no beans in chili and he didn't know what I was talking about.
View Quote

Seen many AR15 and AR-15 like that...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Damn! They boost T-32 view range? Motherfucker was spotting me out at 400 meters while camoed out in my W_VI. No scouts. Motherfucker moved across the i v line and fired a snap. "SPOTTED"

No enemy scouts because we've already killed them. Allies were along the line between him and me, BUT he couldn't shoot them due to depression.

I hate pro orange snap shotting fuckers. (they were red tomatoes last week. guess they are rapidly ripening)
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#43]
You Fuckers So This morning on a Whim Decided ok no Derp on the M4 E2.

Lets try the Other Set up the Top turret and the 76 MM machine gun of Death. 2.1 sec reloads

Second Pic is what Happened to a Churchill 7 Before he could even turn his turret around i was rushing him from behind lighting his engine area up like a Christmas tree and firing Laser beam accurate that top gun is with Vertical Stabilizer on .

the 5700 WN8 was not bad either .

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:25:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Seeing what the Top Gun can do on the M4 E2 is the Same Top gun on the Fury making me Decide to get it more and more.

Whats the Reload for the Fury i know some of you have them. its ok to come out the closet now we won't shame you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm having a blast now that I'm back with AR_15!  Been set on fire in our cap at the start of game, been accused of XVM and paint skin hacking () by some illiterate mexican and dunkin some donut with my M53/M55 and getting raged on for using HE.  Man I love this game!  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seeing what the Top Gun can do on the M4 E2 is the Same Top gun on the Fury making me Decide to get it more and more.

Whats the Reload for the Fury i know some of you have them. its ok to come out the closet now we won't shame you.
View Quote

I don't have the Fury but the reload is around 3.1 seconds.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm having a blast now that I'm back with AR_15!  Been set on fire in our cap at the start of game, been accused of XVM and paint skin hacking () by some illiterate mexican and dunkin some donut with my M53/M55 and getting raged on for using HE.  Man I love this game!  
View Quote

Did you ask him if he was playing at lowes or home depot?  That always smooths things over
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Yup staying with the Top Turret and Gun Combo on the M4 E2 that is back to back games 3 kills a game plus more tanks hit and spotted.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't have the Fury but the reload is around 3.1 seconds.
View Quote

Not to bad.

Just looked at my reload on the M4 E2 top gun without BIA it is throwing rounds at 2.86 seconds  with a crew Skill of 110% average Wondering once i decide to put BIA on and vents if it will drop down to 2.50 range.

View range is 483 Meters with Binos on the M4 E2 when i get in to Tier 8 battles. it becomes a Scout / Pest attacking weakened tanks at that Tier.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

M4A2E4 takes some getting used to... buy a T14 or win a T14 and you'll get to see what the beta tank is like minus the hp and armor
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top