BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I play a lot of TDs, and that's how I usually do it - shoot just to the right of his gun barrel as I'm looking at him - it works often enough to be my go-to target on the Tiger 2.

View Quote

I play my T28 Prot a lot. I don't even pick a spot. I just shoot and watch ~400 HP disappear from the Tiger 2.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi all!

Thanks for the kind words over the latest code give away while they lasted (sorry- all codes gone now so don't ask).

Really appreciate it and it is really a treat for me to support this little community of WoTers when I can.

Pleasure is all mine.

And when more codes tumble my way I will be sure to let you all know.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So this was as of Last night i think it is Way better now a lot more Open Screen only thing i still had to Fix was the reticle which just got fixed put it on Minimal and wow alot better.

DOES any one have Siezures with this set up LMFAO.

Yes i know the Damn Map needs to be bigger it was after that Screen Shot

http://i.imgur.com/3qP7GkO.jpg
View Quote

whoah... I like that mod- what is it?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks, first time for gold now I got to figure how to use it and hope its not addictive.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey all

Cleaned up my desk Friday before the long weekend and found 30 new codes for 500 gold (sorry nothing else attached) in one of my drawers

You all know the rules- PM me and its first come, first serve. One code per person so I can spread the love to arfcom.

I have a party to go to and things to do today as I just bought a house so it may be late today or even tomorrow before I can send them along.

Have a good Labor Day weekend!

Birdie_Sparrow

Thanks, first time for gold now I got to figure how to use it and hope its not addictive.

First one is free.... hehehehe....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Just picked up my ace in the 13 75. That E100 was not happy with me at all.

Top experience and 5th in damage in a tier 10 battle.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:23:33 AM EDT
[#6]
BC 155 55 engine......  

2nd engine has 40 more hp, but weighs 332kg more.   Worth it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are doing phenomelyy  well. Seriously. Keep the jimbos site and learn reload times. I wish you the best of lucl . look me up VRI I would love to platoo. Wotjlh you. You showuch promisr. Once you learn the first e aspects of the game you are going to be beast.

Why thank you. The 8.2% beer may have had something to do with that post and the purchase of a tog2

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Coastie when i get back to Yellow WN8 i will go with u i am still learning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK question how the Flying fuck do you pen a Tiger 2 Keep in mind rolling the 29 when i see them and bounce Gold rounds pen upwards of 293 and normal rounds pen of up to 250.

you're not going to get through the upper glacis unless you hit the MG port.  IIRC, the slope results in an effective armor of something like 280, and it 'feels' bouncier than that.  MG port can be penned consistently though.  LFP is an auto-pen for just about any tier 7 gun.  if the angle is so bad that you're bouncing his LFP, you have enough angle to pen the hull sides or front sprocket.

gold rounds should auto-pen the mantlet as long as his gun is pointed right at you.  if you're seeing the side of his gun barrel, the EA goes way up.

turret roof can be easily overmatched.  if i'm in a weak-pen tank, i'll aim for the bottom of the cupola.

so for facehugs, shoot the MG port.  for everything else, LFP or hull sides.  if that's a nogo, turret roof/cupola.

the tiger2 is not a tank to be afraid of.

You are doing phenomelyy  well. Seriously. Keep the jimbos site and learn reload times. I wish you the best of lucl . look me up VRI I would love to platoo. Wotjlh you. You showuch promisr. Once you learn the first e aspects of the game you are going to be beast.

How do you think k I learned?

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

you're not going to get through the upper glacis unless you hit the MG port.  IIRC, the slope results in an effective armor of something like 280, and it 'feels' bouncier than that.  MG port can be penned consistently though.  LFP is an auto-pen for just about any tier 7 gun.  if the angle is so bad that you're bouncing his LFP, you have enough angle to pen the hull sides or front sprocket.

View Quote

gold rounds should auto-pen the mantlet as long as his gun is pointed right at you.  if you're seeing the side of his gun barrel, the EA goes way up.

turret roof can be easily overmatched.  if i'm in a weak-pen tank, i'll aim for the bottom of the cupola.

so for facehugs, shoot the MG port.  for everything else, LFP or hull sides.  if that's a nogo, turret roof/cupola.

IIRC, they removed the MG port weakness on the Tiger II. (Link)

If you're a T29, facing off against a KT, I'd suggest aiming for the lower glacis with standard AP, or at the turret face with gold rounds.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:49:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You really do like that slugger.

Is that the new Hellcat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Victory!

Battle: Prokhorovka

Vehicle: M36 Jackson

Experience received: 4,395 (x3 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 39,942

Battle achievements: Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
T8 battle, probably my best one yet! Forgot the total damage I did, but I think it was 2,900+ Was just me and a Hummel at the end and he only had 1 round left. I was down to 59 hp and hitting the RHM and ISU152 that were near C/D 1 line while I hiding in cover at the big rock in the middle of the field on Prokhorovka. The ISU152 tracked me but did no damage. HOW???? RNG Baby! The RHM I tracked, and the Hummel killed him just as the RHM killed the Humel. I could hear the Benny Hill song going off about now and thinking "DAM why do I not record these"!!!

The ISU decides to charge me. I still hiding behind the big rock in the center of the map and here comes the ISU pissed as hell! He tracks me again with no damage and now hes mad as hell I can tell!!!!1 and I hit him and knock him down to 40 dmg. Now I am all out of HE, no gold... Im at 59 hp... I start backing away as the ISU tried to go around to the other side of the rock from his first advance was so I just started grit my teeth and think this is it... as he comes around I'm thinking I am going to bounce one on his ass I know it!

and then.... BOOM! I killed him!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!!!!! I so wish I had reply for this!!!!!!!!

Plus not bad for a x3 game
<a href="http://s212.photobucket.com/user/cozmacozmy/media/Greatgame.png.html" target="_blank">http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/cozmacozmy/Greatgame.png</a>

You really do like that slugger.

Is that the new Hellcat?

I love the slugger. My favorite tank, all done w/o premium account as well. Taken a while to get my 3rd perk and @ 86% till the fourth one. Sadly though I never have gotten a Hellcat yet. I'm more of a brawler type player and figured the Hellcat wouldn't be a good match for me.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Those of you 'FUAROCK'ing' me in game, I'm chat-banned.

Apparently faggot fucking mexicans is offensive to someone.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:14:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like I'm free tomorrow evening, Coastie. Might need you to show me how to 40t.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:27:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hi all!

Thanks for the kind words over the latest code give away while they lasted (sorry- all codes gone now so don't ask).

Really appreciate it and it is really a treat for me to support this little community of WoTers when I can.

Pleasure is all mine.

And when more codes tumble my way I will be sure to let you all know.
View Quote

Bastage you told me i would have to give u a Handy for more.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:28:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you're a T29, facing off against a KT, I'd suggest aiming for the lower glacis with standard AP, or at the turret face with gold rounds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't i just run and pee my tank Panties

Will try that next time i run in to one i do not see them often but good to know.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Looks like I'm free tomorrow evening, Coastie. Might need you to show me how to 40t.
View Quote
Strongholds, too, if you're interested.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:38:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Will try that next time i run in to one i do not see them often but good to know.
View Quote

un-assing is a viable tactic. but if you're hull down, it should be gg for the KT.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:57:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

un-assing is a viable tactic. but if you're hull down, it should be gg for the KT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hobbs one of these days i need to get u alone in a game and let you show me some stuff training room i guess would be best.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:23:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:34:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:46:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a ban from planet bullshit, besides those mexicans are hogging all the damn computers at home depot

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:53:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Next tourney:

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/931-Skirmish_34/

Tier 4.

5 Tankers, 3 reserves, 19 points.

Basically that means 4 tier fours, and 1 tier three.

I'm thinking 2x Matilda, 2xLuchs and 1x Cruiser III

We have enough interest to form at least two teams.

The map is (Encounter) Siegfried Line.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:15:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
No can do bro. Been in Pittsburgh since Friday and I'm driving back to Western KY in a few. Loooong drive

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:17:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Next tourney:

Tier 4.

View Quote
I have a luchs.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I have a luchs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Next tourney:

Tier 4.

I have a luchs.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The fuck gun are you using? The 88 should be doing MUCH more than that on a 220.

You don't hear a lot about this any more, but the VK3601 was probably the very first tank to get nerfed into a shadow of it's former self. When I first started playing WoT, I remember players telling of clan wars where a team would pick it's standard tier X heavies and then add a VK3601 with the Konisch gun to spam gold. I was told that with the Konisch and gold ammo, the VK could stay behind the big heavies and spam a gold round every ~3 seconds, and was accurate enough that you could pick road wheel to hit on a tank. It had the pen of a tier IX/X tank and the DPM of that particular combo was actually the highest (or second highest) in the entire game. Talk about an OP tier VI!

No 88 available on the VK 30.01.  I was using the 10.5cm.  Normally works for me better than the Waffe 0725, but not tonight.  Accuracy was anything but, and when I did hit, it seemed not to do any damage.  

And I seem to be facing a whole lot of those KV 220s lately.  What happened to "rare tank"?  

Then, too, RNG just generally likes to fuck me over.  I see "average" in the pen and damage stats and unconsciously translate to "rarely achieved maximum", and am generally pretty accurate.  My Derp KV1 reliably hits for about 153 dmg, and my Derp M4 for about 130-150.  But my AP shells don't do much better, so there's that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came around behind a gaggle of enemy meds and heavies, caught them completely flat-footed.  Killed a Pz IVD, which had 17 hp left, Shot a KV220 in the ass... repeatedly... destroyed the track and scuffed the paint.  

The fuck gun are you using? The 88 should be doing MUCH more than that on a 220.

You don't hear a lot about this any more, but the VK3601 was probably the very first tank to get nerfed into a shadow of it's former self. When I first started playing WoT, I remember players telling of clan wars where a team would pick it's standard tier X heavies and then add a VK3601 with the Konisch gun to spam gold. I was told that with the Konisch and gold ammo, the VK could stay behind the big heavies and spam a gold round every ~3 seconds, and was accurate enough that you could pick road wheel to hit on a tank. It had the pen of a tier IX/X tank and the DPM of that particular combo was actually the highest (or second highest) in the entire game. Talk about an OP tier VI!

No 88 available on the VK 30.01.  I was using the 10.5cm.  Normally works for me better than the Waffe 0725, but not tonight.  Accuracy was anything but, and when I did hit, it seemed not to do any damage.  

And I seem to be facing a whole lot of those KV 220s lately.  What happened to "rare tank"?  

Then, too, RNG just generally likes to fuck me over.  I see "average" in the pen and damage stats and unconsciously translate to "rarely achieved maximum", and am generally pretty accurate.  My Derp KV1 reliably hits for about 153 dmg, and my Derp M4 for about 130-150.  But my AP shells don't do much better, so there's that.

10.5 doesn't have pen like Kv-1's 10.5.  Use Konish.  It is super accurate with 100% crew and BIA.   Play it more like TD than a heavy tank.  It doesn't have enough armor to be like brawling tank like KV-1.

I have like close to 60% win rate in that (SAT1408 account)
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK question how the Flying fuck do you pen a Tiger 2 Keep in mind rolling the 29 when i see them and bounce Gold rounds pen upwards of 293 and normal rounds pen of up to 250.

By saying "This is BULLSHIT!!!" A lot?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was chat banned last week after a player from a Mexican clan called me a baby killer because of my clan tags. I responded by telling him that was better than being the spawn of a disease ridden donkey fucking Tijuana whore.  Seems that is frowned upon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I was chat banned last week after a player from a Mexican clan called me a baby killer because of my clan tags. I responded by telling him that was better than being the spawn of a disease ridden donkey fucking Tijuana whore.  Seems that is frowned upon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should have asked him that after the game would he do your yard.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that is quality. Well played Sir...well played.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
More FTR videos, this time of the T-54 light tank (Tier VIII?) and M41 Bulldog with a 10 round autoloader

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/28/t-54-light-and-m41-gameplay-video/#more-16262

http://youtu.be/ahgvuVSKfJA

http://youtu.be/Cwi01sni12s

View Quote

While I can appreciate you're trying to share information, my command of the Russian language is about exhausted with;
"Hello!"
"Goodbye!"
"Fuck your mother!"
"Where is the bathroom?"
"Can I have a drink?"
"Faggot!"

So I have no idea what is going on here, except that that dude sounds excited.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Managed to survive the onslaught of the x3 weekend.

Finally unlocked the Leo PTA and I think it's my new favorite tank, can't wait for the Leo 1.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Done for the day/weekend. Had 3 matches. First two my team acted like 3/4 of the map didn't exist at all. Then I had a decent game, going to call it a day.

Victory!

Battle: Himmelsdorf

Vehicle: E 50

Experience received: 4,065 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 68,545

Battle achievements: High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came around behind a gaggle of enemy meds and heavies, caught them completely flat-footed.  Killed a Pz IVD, which had 17 hp left, Shot a KV220 in the ass... repeatedly... destroyed the track and scuffed the paint.  

3001P has the 8.8/56.  That's all I use on it....
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was wondering why you didn't respond last night!

LOLers  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Huh.  People just don't have any sense of humor these days.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have a luchs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next tourney:

Tier 4.

I have a luchs.  

FWIW, I have a Matilda crew that's been working on a second (close to 3rd, they're in the mid-70s range on the second) skill...but I only play it once in a blue moon or so anymore
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Do I need the top motor for the 40t, or should I just keep that 36k XP toward the Bat?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Do I need the top motor for the 40t, or should I just keep that 36k XP toward the Bat?
View Quote
The difference is like a Ford conversion van with a 6 cyl vs a Ram SRT-10.  You could always run 100 Octane oil, though, if you are in a hurry to move on.  A lot of guys like the Lorraine;  I did not, and had a difficult time with it.  Great matches, followed by terrible matches.  250 Dmg one match, 4000 the next.  Really not a lot of in-betweens.  However, I love the Bat Chat, and play it reasonably well.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted: Great matches, followed by terrible matches.  250 Dmg one match, 4000 the next.  Really not a lot of in-betweens.
View Quote

Exactly how my life with the 40t has been.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh freedom of speech
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The difference is like a Ford conversion van with a 6 cyl vs a Ram SRT-10.  You could always run 100 Octane oil, though, if you are in a hurry to move on.  A lot of guys like the Lorraine;  I did not, and had a difficult time with it.  Great matches, followed by terrible matches.  250 Dmg one match, 4000 the next.  Really not a lot of in-betweens.  However, I love the Bat Chat, and play it reasonably well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hated the Lorr, Honestly I don't care for my Bat much either. I'm not very good at the playstyle and it just seems wrong to hide and snipe all game in the thing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#43]
My poor credit account. I just realized that premium consumables were half price. 3.5 mil....gone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Muh freedom of speech
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh freedom of speech

Not allowed to hurt the feelings of special snowflakes.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#45]
It is a fun time to play a heavy with all these mediums running around, much dmg to be done.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
Engine. It transforms that tank

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh freedom of speech

Everyone's a winner!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

FWIW, I have a Matilda crew that's been working on a second (close to 3rd, they're in the mid-70s range on the second) skill...but I only play it once in a blue moon or so anymore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next tourney:

Tier 4.

I have a luchs.  

Quoting myself to add:
Not sure I can commit to anything serious though, my schedule for the next couple weeks is kinda madness. Especially weekends.
After looking at the schedule, assuming there's an entry, I'm probably a bad choice unless y'all are desperate midweek.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I remember when my younger son came into my office while I was listening to Sabaton.  He stopped dead in utter shock for a good fifteen seconds before asking, "Is that... Sabaton?"

Apparently, us old geezers aren't allowed to like metal, Christopher Lee notwithstanding.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#50]
63% on my mark of excellence in the wtf pz4. So close I can taste it. I got real close a couple times and then had a couple shit no dmg games which bumped me back down 2% or so.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top