BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got my first Bombadier medal yesterday. . su-14-1 with the top 203.  Tossed a round at a lit T-29 and missed long.  knocked out the unlit T-29 and KV-1S that were behind him.

The rage was epic.

I have found the 203 on the SU-14-1 and S-51 are good for tossing rounds into a cluster... Safe guess it'll splash for a nice ammount of damage from multiple tonks or knock one out.

I only have arty to T-7 so far (M12, GW Panty, S51 and SU14-1 currently), I look forward to the higher tiers.  At gym current pace, I should level the US line and the SU-14-1 side about evenly.
View Quote

Blind shooting tanks in arty is a phenomenal amount of fun. I can't tell you how many games I've saved because people go to predictable spots. Cap got overrun and we're getting capped out? If I were them, I'd be hiding right behind that rock, so lets drop a round just behind it....

"They're knocked out!"

The other thing that's a blast (pun intended) is nailing a tank that's hauling ass across the battlefield. That's one of the reasons I love the M44 so much: good damage, above average accuracy, and gun traverse for days. Hit a Leo light charging up the middle of Fisherman's Bay, and the fucker just evaporated.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Every time I hear someone say either "Arty is OP" or "You're a coward/ shit player/ choose your insult here", all I hear is, "I have no idea how you do what you do, and I have no idea how to deal with you." The reality is most of these players generally fall into one of two categories.

1) Players who don't understand how arty even works. These are the folks who sit in the open long enough for me to load, aim, make a cup of coffee while the round is in the air...and then bitch that their engine is on fire.

Or, 2) Players who kind of understand how arty works, and spend most of the match bobbing and weaving, or tucked in as tight to buildings and terrain as their paint job will allow. Without firing a shot, I've hampered their mobility and their ability to put effective rounds on my team.

On top of all that, being a so-so arty player has made me a better and more valuable player overall. I know where they can hit and what they can't, where they're going to be on the map, etc. I know that because that M12 just fired, I have at least another 24-31 seconds to move freely. I know how to angle myself to use my armor against both that arty, and the medium I'm in a gunfight with.

Do I get it right every time? Hell no, but it's another tool in the kit, and one that a lot of other players don't have.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got my 1st ace badge in my Luchs. I had the whole opfor pissed the entire game.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks like I'll be able to purchase 1 tier 6 during this weekend's mid-tier sale.  I have several unlocked, and even have trained crews languishing in the barracks for them.  So, I'm looking for recommendations.

I've been playing a lot of the German mediums lately, but have been having good luck with the Church III and Matilda as well.

What I've got unlocked:

M4A3E8

M4A3E2

VK 36.01 H

KV 2
View Quote
Kv2 is a riot but doesn't really do anything towards advancing your game unless you wanna start playing Russian arty. Those are all fine choices though.

Easy 8 is very mobile and fun doing peek a boom hull down. Circling tanks and flanking maneuvers are doable in it.

E2 is the exact opposite of the e8

Vk? I sold mine off when they made it a heavy. It was a lovely medium.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I think this is a good place to call it a day. Shitty win rate, shitty survival rate, great WN8.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Kv2 is a riot but doesn't really do anything towards advancing your game unless you wanna start playing Russian arty. Those are all fine choices though.  

Easy 8 is very mobile and fun doing peek a boom hull down. Circling tanks and flanking maneuvers are doable in it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like I'll be able to purchase 1 tier 6 during this weekend's mid-tier sale.  I have several unlocked, and even have trained crews languishing in the barracks for them.  So, I'm looking for recommendations.

I've been playing a lot of the German mediums lately, but have been having good luck with the Church III and Matilda as well.

What I've got unlocked:

M4A3E8

M4A3E2

VK 36.01 H

KV 2

Sound advice Joe. TOMB really need to decide your end game.  KV-2 is loads of fun platooning, but not so much running solo pubs.  The other tanks all lead to decent higher tiers.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Looking at the stats, you weren't spamming gold, so I  gotta ask.  How the fuck?  I spend most of my B1 games bouncing shitty shells off of everything on the map.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looking at the stats, you weren't spamming gold, so I  gotta ask.  How the fuck?  I spend most of my B1 games bouncing shitty shells off of everything on the map.

Top tier, and only one heavy per side-I think I've used up all the MM goodwill I'm ever going to have.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ha ha nice!  My WN8 was a bit lacking after last evening... man did we get boned with arty.  Killer win rate though!  
View Quote

Good games today with you and later Repents  

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:28:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I just thought I was done. I finished grinding out the AMX 13 75 and bought it. Had enough free exp to get the tracks and first engine. After two battles, I like it, but I can't wait to see what it is like with the top engine.

Results of my first two battles in it
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, I just thought I was done. I finished grinding out the AMX 13 75 and bought it. Had enough free exp to get the tracks and first engine. After two battles, I like it, but I can't wait to see what it is like with the top engine.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_091_zpsfabb5688.jpg
Results of my first two battles in it
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/1375_zpsb4599448.jpg
View Quote

Good seeing you tonight Sax, good game man
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:59:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, MY night has been miserable.  Trying to grind the B1 and the VK30.01, turn and turnabout.  Just finished a match in the VK where I fired 5 shots, got 5 hits, 4 pens, for a grand total of 36 damage.  Not in the B1, mind you, but the VK!  

Came around behind a gaggle of enemy meds and heavies, caught them completely flat-footed.  Killed a Pz IVD, which had 17 hp left, Shot a KV220 in the ass... repeatedly... destroyed the track and scuffed the paint.  

This was on top of a game where I fired 5 shots, 3 of which ghosted, and 2 of which that sailed out of the aiming circle like paintballs out of a dented tube.

Fuck RNG tonight.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Came around behind a gaggle of enemy meds and heavies, caught them completely flat-footed.  Killed a Pz IVD, which had 17 hp left, Shot a KV220 in the ass... repeatedly... destroyed the track and scuffed the paint.  

View Quote

The fuck gun are you using? The 88 should be doing MUCH more than that on a 220.

You don't hear a lot about this any more, but the VK3601 was probably the very first tank to get nerfed into a shadow of it's former self. When I first started playing WoT, I remember players telling of clan wars where a team would pick it's standard tier X heavies and then add a VK3601 with the Konisch gun to spam gold. I was told that with the Konisch and gold ammo, the VK could stay behind the big heavies and spam a gold round every ~3 seconds, and was accurate enough that you could pick road wheel to hit on a tank. It had the pen of a tier IX/X tank and the DPM of that particular combo was actually the highest (or second highest) in the entire game. Talk about an OP tier VI!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The fuck gun are you using? The 88 should be doing MUCH more than that on a 220.

You don't hear a lot about this any more, but the VK3601 was probably the very first tank to get nerfed into a shadow of it's former self. When I first started playing WoT, I remember players telling of clan wars where a team would pick it's standard tier X heavies and then add a VK3601 with the Konisch gun to spam gold. I was told that with the Konisch and gold ammo, the VK could stay behind the big heavies and spam a gold round every ~3 seconds, and was accurate enough that you could pick road wheel to hit on a tank. It had the pen of a tier IX/X tank and the DPM of that particular combo was actually the highest (or second highest) in the entire game. Talk about an OP tier VI!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The KV-220 has a solid hull... It's a KV-3 hull at tier 5.

Aim for the turret of the KV-220, it is the weakest spot on the Tonk.

And I really miss the VK3601 with the Konisch... That was the first medium I played well and actually enjoyed.  Played it a few times since the reclassification / nerfbat . Having a hard time selling it as I did permanent camo on it and don't want that gold to go to waste.  (Hellcat seems to be likely to join it rusting in my motor pool soon. )
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:41:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

And I really miss the VK3601 with the Konisch... That was the first medium I played well and actually enjoyed.  Played it a few times since the reclassification / nerfbat . Having a hard time selling it as I did permanent camo on it and don't want that gold to go to waste.  (Hellcat seems to be likely to join it rusting in my motor pool soon. )

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still seem to play the VK pretty well. Both that and the M6, another tier VI that nobody respects. The Hellcat, which everybody else has adored, has always been "meh" for me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No 88 available on the VK 30.01.  I was using the 10.5cm.  Normally works for me better than the Waffe 0725, but not tonight.  Accuracy was anything but, and when I did hit, it seemed not to do any damage.  

And I seem to be facing a whole lot of those KV 220s lately.  What happened to "rare tank"?  

Then, too, RNG just generally likes to fuck me over.  I see "average" in the pen and damage stats and unconsciously translate to "rarely achieved maximum", and am generally pretty accurate.  My Derp KV1 reliably hits for about 153 dmg, and my Derp M4 for about 130-150.  But my AP shells don't do much better, so there's that.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No 88 available on the VK 30.01.  I was using the 10.5cm.  Normally works for me better than the Waffe 0725, but not tonight.  Accuracy was anything but, and when I did hit, it seemed not to do any damage.  

And I seem to be facing a whole lot of those KV 220s lately.  What happened to "rare tank"?  

Then, too, RNG just generally likes to fuck me over.  I see "average" in the pen and damage stats and unconsciously translate to "rarely achieved maximum", and am generally pretty accurate.  My Derp KV1 reliably hits for about 153 dmg, and my Derp M4 for about 130-150.  But my AP shells don't do much better, so there's that.

I read VK3001 as VK3601. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#16]
holy cow, The_Real_Jammer is a fucking troll of epic proportions.  He had both teams hating on him and still kept going.  What a fucking whackjob!

oh and my ammo rack issues in the STB magically disappeared...it's almost like they changed something

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Message deleted - codes gone!

Birdie_Sparrow

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Rediscovered the T34 (tier 8)  while grinding credits this weekend.  Played 110 solo pub games, 61% WR & 2100 WN8.  Add both GLD and Vert Stab, always be hulldown and the thing is a beast.  I almost sold it awhile back because I hated it so much.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey all

Cleaned up my desk Friday before the long weekend and found 30 new codes for 500 gold (sorry nothing else attached) in one of my drawers

You all know the rules- PM me and its first come, first serve. One code per person so I can spread the love to arfcom.

I have a party to go to and things to do today as I just bought a house so it may be late today or even tomorrow before I can send them along.

Have a good Labor Day weekend!

Birdie_Sparrow

View Quote

Awesome Birdie!

Ty for doing this!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
holy cow, The_Real_Jammer is a fucking troll of epic proportions.  He had both teams hating on him and still kept going.  What a fucking whackjob!

oh and my ammo rack issues in the STB magically disappeared...it's almost like they changed something
View Quote

Yeah, that guy is an epic cunt!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#21]
IM sent for gold code
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Awesome Birdie!

Ty for doing this!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey all

Cleaned up my desk Friday before the long weekend and found 30 new codes for 500 gold (sorry nothing else attached) in one of my drawers

You all know the rules- PM me and its first come, first serve. One code per person so I can spread the love to arfcom.

I have a party to go to and things to do today as I just bought a house so it may be late today or even tomorrow before I can send them along.

Birdie_Sparrow

Awesome Birdie!

Ty for doing this!

+1
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#23]
IM sent. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

IM sent. Thanks!
View Quote
Aye. Thanks for being awesome, Birdie!

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Thanks Birdie!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#26]
thanks birdie
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: center;']*** AR_15 CLAN - REMINDER ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Gents, we're focusing on Stronghold battles for Monday and Wednesday nights at 21:00 CT.  Again, we'll run any night we have enough guys on but that's our primary focus unless we get feedback from the majority that different nights would work better.  Be advised that weekends are out though since we're also trying to participate in the weekly Skirmishes.

On a side note, please make sure when you're in WoT that you garrison yourself in the Command Center.  The Command Center can hold the entire clan, but the other buildings have limited garrison numbers.  So we can and have run into nights were we can't garrison everyone in a building we want to work on because guys that aren't online are still garrisoned there and taking up a slot.

As always, if any of you need anything hit me or one of the other officers up either here or on TS.  It's an open door policy and we value input from everyone.  Good hunting gentlemen.

E-95
View Quote

Moved from Tankodrome to the Command center.  And yes..I did reinstall.  Gonna stay on my break for a little while longer, but think I'll give it a go here soon.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]
So this was as of Last night i think it is Way better now a lot more Open Screen only thing i still had to Fix was the reticle which just got fixed put it on Minimal and wow alot better.

DOES any one have Siezures with this set up LMFAO.

Yes i know the Damn Map needs to be bigger it was after that Screen Shot

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

So this was as of Last night i think it is Way better now a lot more Open Screen only thing i still had to Fix was the reticle which just got fixed put it on Minimal and wow alot better.

http://i.imgur.com/3qP7GkO.jpg
View Quote

i don't like your screenshots anymore.

they no longer make me think that you're driving tanks in bat country.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
I found that that reticleade my fps drop like a champ. I just run jimbos

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I think it is time for a break. Four straight matches with a 20% chance or less to win.Running my 13 75 lighting shit for the team, but instead of a team of mostly 9's and 10's focusing on the opfor 9's and 10's I lit, my fucking team is too busy trying to kill the opfors 13 90.

For the tl;dr crowd, water is wet, muppets are muppets.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I think it is time for a break. Four straight matches with a 20% chance or less to win.Running my 13 75 lighting shit for the team, but instead of a team of mostly 9's and 10's focusing on the opfor 9's and 10's I lit, my fucking team is too busy trying to kill the opfors 13 90.

For the tl;dr crowd, water is wet, muppets are muppets.
View Quote
I fail to understand large percentage to fail. I would think that win/lose percentage
should be between 45 - 55%. MM could easily shuffle the players around for that.

What is the point of arranging it so you have either a cake walk or a rout?

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
Looks good

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Bought Churchill III today. Trollolololool
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#35]
OK question how the Flying fuck do you pen a Tiger 2 Keep in mind rolling the 29 when i see them and bounce Gold rounds pen upwards of 293 and normal rounds pen of up to 250.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Coastie , bcauz3y , Siren Song here is the reticle i am using. sorry was rolling the Big box Su 100 y but it gives u an idea and it is zoomed out.

A lot more screen space now Ty guys for making me fix that shit.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OK question how the Flying fuck do you pen a Tiger 2 Keep in mind rolling the 29 when i see them and bounce Gold rounds pen upwards of 293 and normal rounds pen of up to 250.
View Quote

Lower plate. I open them up like tin cans with my T25AT with the 105.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

you're not going to get through the upper glacis unless you hit the MG port.  IIRC, the slope results in an effective armor of something like 280, and it 'feels' bouncier than that.  MG port can be penned consistently though.  LFP is an auto-pen for just about any tier 7 gun.  if the angle is so bad that you're bouncing his LFP, you have enough angle to pen the hull sides or front sprocket.

gold rounds should auto-pen the mantlet as long as his gun is pointed right at you.  if you're seeing the side of his gun barrel, the EA goes way up.

turret roof can be easily overmatched.  if i'm in a weak-pen tank, i'll aim for the bottom of the cupola.

so for facehugs, shoot the MG port.  for everything else, LFP or hull sides.  if that's a nogo, turret roof/cupola.

the tiger2 is not a tank to be afraid of.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

you're not going to get through the upper glacis unless you hit the MG port.  IIRC, the slope results in an effective armor of something like 280, and it 'feels' bouncier than that.  MG port can be penned consistently though.  LFP is an auto-pen for just about any tier 7 gun.  if the angle is so bad that you're bouncing his LFP, you have enough angle to pen the hull sides or front sprocket.

gold rounds should auto-pen the mantlet as long as his gun is pointed right at you.  if you're seeing the side of his gun barrel, the EA goes way up.

turret roof can be easily overmatched.  if i'm in a weak-pen tank, i'll aim for the bottom of the cupola.

so for facehugs, shoot the MG port.  for everything else, LFP or hull sides.  if that's a nogo, turret roof/cupola.

You are doing phenomelyy  well. Seriously. Keep the jimbos site and learn reload times. I wish you the best of lucl . look me up VRI I would love to platoo. Wotjlh you. You showuch promisr. Once you learn the first e aspects of the game you are going to be beast.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Good heavens! They don't just give away ACE badges in Bat Chat, apparently....I thought I did well.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not afraid of it Pissed off i could not pen him Ty for the Info . i thought i hit him in the right spot twice but he told me after i died he was angling just enough to bounce LOL.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You are doing phenomelyy  well. Seriously. Keep the jimbos site and learn reload times. I wish you the best of lucl . look me up VRI I would love to platoo. Wotjlh you. You showuch promisr. Once you learn the first e aspects of the game you are going to be beast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coastie when i get back to Yellow WN8 i will go with u i am still learning.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tiger 2 mg port got buffed, it isnt a weakpoint anymore. I think the cupllaw was buffed too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Tiger 2 mg port got buffed, it isnt a weakpoint anymore. I think the cupllaw was buffed too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

well crap--sorry for passing bad info.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Got the codes.  Thanks Birdie.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Not afraid of it Pissed off i could not pen him Ty for the Info . i thought i hit him in the right spot twice but he told me after i died he was angling just enough to bounce LOL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I play a lot of TDs, and that's how I usually do it - shoot just to the right of his gun barrel as I'm looking at him - it works often enough to be my go-to target on the Tiger 2.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Victory!

Battle: Prokhorovka

Vehicle: M36 Jackson

Experience received: 4,395 (x3 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 39,942

Battle achievements: Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

T8 battle, probably my best one yet! Forgot the total damage I did, but I think it was 2,900+ Was just me and a Hummel at the end and he only had 1 round left. I was down to 59 hp and hitting the RHM and ISU152 that were near C/D 1 line while I hiding in cover at the big rock in the middle of the field on Prokhorovka. The ISU152 tracked me but did no damage. HOW???? RNG Baby! The RHM I tracked, and the Hummel killed him just as the RHM killed the Humel. I could hear the Benny Hill song going off about now and thinking "DAM why do I not record these"!!!

The ISU decides to charge me. I still hiding behind the big rock in the center of the map and here comes the ISU pissed as hell! He tracks me again with no damage and now hes mad as hell I can tell!!!!1 and I hit him and knock him down to 40 dmg. Now I am all out of HE, no gold... Im at 59 hp... I start backing away as the ISU tried to go around to the other side of the rock from his first advance was so I just started grit my teeth and think this is it... as he comes around I'm thinking I am going to bounce one on his ass I know it!

and then.... BOOM! I killed him!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!!!!! I so wish I had reply for this!!!!!!!!

Plus not bad for a x3 game

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:42:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Hey all

Birdie_Sparrow

View Quote
Thanks, first time for gold now I got to figure how to use it and hope its not addictive.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:20:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Victory!
Battle: Prokhorovka
Vehicle: M36 Jackson
Experience received: 4,395 (x3 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 39,942
Battle achievements: Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

T8 battle, probably my best one yet! Forgot the total damage I did, but I think it was 2,900+ Was just me and a Hummel at the end and he only had 1 round left. I was down to 59 hp and hitting the RHM and ISU152 that were near C/D 1 line while I hiding in cover at the big rock in the middle of the field on Prokhorovka. The ISU152 tracked me but did no damage. HOW???? RNG Baby! The RHM I tracked, and the Hummel killed him just as the RHM killed the Humel. I could hear the Benny Hill song going off about now and thinking "DAM why do I not record these"!!!

The ISU decides to charge me. I still hiding behind the big rock in the center of the map and here comes the ISU pissed as hell! He tracks me again with no damage and now hes mad as hell I can tell!!!!1 and I hit him and knock him down to 40 dmg. Now I am all out of HE, no gold... Im at 59 hp... I start backing away as the ISU tried to go around to the other side of the rock from his first advance was so I just started grit my teeth and think this is it... as he comes around I'm thinking I am going to bounce one on his ass I know it!

and then.... BOOM! I killed him!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!!!!! I so wish I had reply for this!!!!!!!!
Plus not bad for a x3 game

<a href="http://s212.photobucket.com/user/cozmacozmy/media/Greatgame.png.html" target="_blank">http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/cozmacozmy/Greatgame.png</a>

View Quote

You really do like that slugger.

Is that the new Hellcat?
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top