Page / 2
Posted: 3/10/2012 10:51:53 AM EDT

did shit just get realz?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Who is Mr. Jones?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Game changer... (maybe for the future anyways)

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Who is Mr. Jones?  

Rep Walter Jones

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in on 1
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a complete and utter waste of time.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 11:09:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Too bad no one else in the .gov gives a shit to do anything.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

sadly, this

but that's never stopped libz from slinging shit

they know eventually something is gonna stick.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#8]
This will be good.

I'll stay tuned to CBS for the proceedings.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#9]
IB2...
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Who woulda thought an impeachable high crime is only a misdemeanor?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#11]
It was based on this interview:

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I bet $1000 in gold nothing will come of it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#13]
The odds are better that Obama will get a sex change, before he will ever get impeached. He will be the first dictator (not counting FDR) of the USA.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Eventually the right issue will get the job done, he's pulled a lot of shit and something is bound to undo him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I bet it goes nowhere.  I hope it goes all the way.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#16]
No need to impeach Obumbo. He's done. He'll lose the election. Even if the other candidates and parties screw up, he'll end up a lame duck. Heck, we should keep him around longer in order to ruin the economy some more so that we can scoop up companies and properties at a bargain. Ha! Ha!

Obumbo is our first affirmative action President. He's just there because he looks black due to his no-good sperm donor, anybody seen Obumbo Sr. around lately? Klinton was the first black president and everybody knows it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sadly, the Senate would never convict.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#18]
He does not need to be impeached. He needs to be arrested as a foreign enemy combatant.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I bet $1000 in gold nothing will come of it.

I wont take that bet
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Sooner or later, when it becomes so obvious that Stevie Wonder sees it, the media, and other politicians will see it as a threat to their power, then it will be addressed.

Obama has a pretty powerful group of friends, apparently, so it wont be easy. But it will sure be satisfying. I honestly believe he is going to go down in spectacular flames.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#21]
God, please let this be real....and give them strength and wisdom to be effective. please let there be swift action resulting with impeachment!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#22]

We can only hope.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Not a tag.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

God, please let this be real....and give them strength and wisdom to be effective. please let there be swift action resulting with impeachment!!!

It IS real. You can check Congress' own search engine for the bill.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:13:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Do it now.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Most of the Senate should be impeached too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Most of the Senate should be impeached too.

Congress has no problem abdicating their authority in matters for which they are responsible, but apparently they don't like to have it usurped.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Look, we're 3 1/2 years into it and only 5 1/2 more to go.

Aint shit gonna happen.

Get used to it and paying for prayers in congress.

Waste of time mutherfuckers jerking off with who gives a shit.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Until we get the Senate.

Then by all means impeach the Kenyan.  Get him out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Aint shit gonna happen.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?

Didnt strike a cHord with me.

Most of the country is weak, you are no different.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Sorry to Hijack, but...

What did I miss ?

Dumbass. That's me.

zulu
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Most of the country is weak, apathetic or defeatist. you are no different.

FIFY

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint shit gonna happen.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?

Yeah I am, I see it for what it is and aint jerking the subject off expecting different results - which is known as insanity...

But thanks for playing!
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/5zNwOeyuG84

Wow!  I actually chuckled at what these idiots kept saying.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aint shit gonna happen.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?

Yeah I am, I see it for what it is and aint jerking the subject off expecting different results - which is known as insanity...

But thanks for playing!

I guess that means you are voting for him?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#36]
There is sadly no time for this since Rush Limbaugh called someone a slut.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yep.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint shit gonna happen.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?

But thanks for playing!

Nah, it means hes exhausted from this shit....frustrated, trying to cope.

I suspect he'll come back around...something will inspire.

But not from people like you.  You act just like the 99% occutards...like a fucking Alinsky useless idiot....tearing.people down...eating your own hoping someone.will pat you on.the head for.it.  That's weak and easy.

Raise the tired up.  Support and encourage the discouraged.  Recognize your allies.

Dont play the fool...

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aint shit gonna happen.

Struck a cord, sorry.

Next?

But thanks for playing!

Nah, it means hes exhausted from this shit....frustrated, trying to cope.

I suspect he'll come back around...something will inspire.

But not from people like you.  You act just like the 99% occutards...like a fucking Alinsky useless idiot....tearing.people down...eating your own hoping someone.will pat you on.the head for.it.  That's weak and easy.

Raise the tired up.  Support and encourage the discouraged.  Recognize your allies.

Dont play the fool...

Is that directed at me? If so you are as wrong as a person could be.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

here a member of Congress is beginning the process to remove a sitting President

but the media can't get enough of the fluke fest

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#41]
The whole gov needs impeached
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#42]
in like Flynn...  

out with the lout !
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

here a member of Congress is beginning the process to remove a sitting President

That is NOT what this is. This is nothing more than bloviating. This is what articles of impeachment look like:
RESOLVED that William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

Article I: Perjury before Independent Counsel Ken Starr's grand jury.

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administra tion of justice, in that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;

(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;

(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and

(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

In doing this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

(Approved 21-16 by the House Judiciary Committee on Friday December 11, 1998)
(Passed 228-206 in the House of Representatives about 1:19 p.m. on Saturday, December 19, 1998)

I.C.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is NOT what this is. This is nothing more than bloviating. This is what articles of impeachment look like:

RESOLVED that William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT EXHIBITED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ITSELF AND OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AGAINST WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IN MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT OF ITS IMPEACHMENT AGAINST HIM FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.

Article I: Perjury before Independent Counsel Ken Starr's grand jury.

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administra tion of justice, in that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;

(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;

(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and

(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

In doing this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

(Approved 21-16 by the House Judiciary Committee on Friday December 11, 1998)

(Passed 228-206 in the House of Representatives about 1:19 p.m. on Saturday, December 19, 1998)

I.C.

That looks to me like the House resolution of impeachment as presented to the Senate and not the actual resolution presented in the House that started the proceedings. How about producing those and comparing like to like?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Here toy go:

RESOLVED, that the Committee on the Judiciary, acting as a whole or by any subcommittee thereof appointed by the chairman for the purposes hereof and in accordance with the rules of the committee, is authorized and directed to investigate fully and completely whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its constitutional power to impeach William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States of America. The committee shall report to the House of Representatives such resolutions, articles of impeachment or other recommendations as it deems proper.

SECTION 2. (a) For the purpose of making such investigation, the committee is authorized to require:

(1) by subpoena or otherwise ––

(A) the attendance and testimony of any person (including at a taking of a deposition by counsel for the committee); and

(B) the production of such things; and

(2) by interrogatory, the furnishing of such information; as it deems necessary to such investigation.

SECTION 2. (b) Such authority of the committee may be exercised:

(1) by the chairman and the ranking minority member acting jointly, or, if either declines to act, by the other acting alone, except that in the event either so declines, either shall have the right to refer to the committee for decision the question whether such authority shall be so exercised and the committee shall be convened promptly to render that decision; or

(2) by the committee acting as a whole or by subcommittee.

Subpoenas and interrogatories so authorized may be issued over the signature of the chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them, and may be served by any person designated by the chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them. The chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them (or, with respect to any deposition, answer to interrogatory, or affidavit, any person authorized by law to administer oaths) may administer oaths to any witness. For the purposes of this section, "things" includes, without limitation, books, records, correspondence, logs, journals, memorandums, papers, documents, writings, drawings, graphs, charts, photographs, reproductions, recordings, tapes, transcripts, printouts, data compilations from which information can be obtained (translated if necessary, through detection devices into reasonably usable form), tangible objects, and other things of any kind.

I.C.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Here toy go:

RESOLVED, that the Committee on the Judiciary, acting as a whole or by any subcommittee thereof appointed by the chairman for the purposes hereof and in accordance with the rules of the committee, is authorized and directed to investigate fully and completely whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its constitutional power to impeach William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States of America. The committee shall report to the House of Representatives such resolutions, articles of impeachment or other recommendations as it deems proper.

SECTION 2. (a) For the purpose of making such investigation, the committee is authorized to require:

(1) by subpoena or otherwise ––

(A) the attendance and testimony of any person (including at a taking of a deposition by counsel for the committee); and

(B) the production of such things; and

(2) by interrogatory, the furnishing of such information; as it deems necessary to such investigation.

SECTION 2. (b) Such authority of the committee may be exercised:

(1) by the chairman and the ranking minority member acting jointly, or, if either declines to act, by the other acting alone, except that in the event either so declines, either shall have the right to refer to the committee for decision the question whether such authority shall be so exercised and the committee shall be convened promptly to render that decision; or

(2) by the committee acting as a whole or by subcommittee.

Subpoenas and interrogatories so authorized may be issued over the signature of the chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them, and may be served by any person designated by the chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them. The chairman, or ranking minority member, or any member designated by either of them (or, with respect to any deposition, answer to interrogatory, or affidavit, any person authorized by law to administer oaths) may administer oaths to any witness. For the purposes of this section, "things" includes, without limitation, books, records, correspondence, logs, journals, memorandums, papers, documents, writings, drawings, graphs, charts, photographs, reproductions, recordings, tapes, transcripts, printouts, data compilations from which information can be obtained (translated if necessary, through detection devices into reasonably usable form), tangible objects, and other things of any kind.

I.C.

You can see that the second post you made is lacking detail, as the investigation hadn't happened yet, whereas the resolution sent on to the Senate had specifics. Given that the resolution created this week for Obama was based on videotaped testimony given to Congress, it doesn't appear that they would need to investigate to see if there was a violation. The resolution presented states:

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of
offensive military force by a President without prior and clear
authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high
crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress’s
exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of
the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring),
That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual
or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use
of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear
authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress’s exclusive power
to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution
and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor
under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Why do you feel that isn't a real resolution?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/5zNwOeyuG84

What fucktard bunch these people in Washington are. They don't even know the constitution.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The whole gov needs impeached

this.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#50]
You can see that the second post you made is lacking detail, as the investigation hadn't happened yet, whereas the resolution sent on to the Senate had specifics. Given that the resolution created this week for Obama was based on videotaped testimony given to Congress, it doesn't appear that they would need to investigate to see if there was a violation. The resolution presented states:

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress’s exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress’s exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Why do you feel that isn't a real resolution?

Because it doesn't contain a statement of charges, it doesn't accuse him of anything. It essentially says "we won't like it if you do what this resolution says we won't like you doing". It means jack and shit.

I.C.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top