Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump has done more in the past week to discredit the Birthers than anyone in the Obama Administration could in a year.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm suspicious.  Having said that, I hope Trump takes things to the bitter, bitter end...regardless of what that may be.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I voted "already a birther" but the truth is that I don't have any evidence that obama was not born here but his actions at keeping his real b.c. and school records hidden away make me think he has something to hide.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump has done more in the past week to discredit the Birthers than anyone in the Obama Administration could in a year.

Care to explain?
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys are all retarded for not thinking of the magic angle. Without a birth certificate we have NO PROOF THAT OBAMA'S MOTHER IS HIS MOTHER! He could have been some baby she just picked up anywhere in the world.
Personally I think probably he was legally adopted to Sotero and therefore it was amended and we elected Barry Sotero who used his Indonesian citizenship to go to college on a fraudulent scholarship.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I voted "already a birther" but the truth is that I don't have any evidence that obama was not born here but his actions at keeping his real b.c. and school records hidden away make me think he has something to hide.

+1, we just need to know the truth.

IF YOURE NOT A BIRTHER YOURE A SYMPATHIZER!
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still of the opinion that it doesn't really matter.  He's not going to be removed from office and he's not going to be barred from running again.  All he has to do is ignore the whole thing since I highly doubt anyone will be able to really prove that he was born outside the USA.  And even then many would argue that since his Mother was a US citizen and since the law was eventually changed it doesn't matter.  And since the SCOTUS isn't hearing cases on it, I say again, it doesn't matter.  It's a red herring, a waste of time that we could be spending discrediting his policies.

The 2012 election will be all about Obama.  Making it about his birthplace and not his policies is doing him a HUGE favor.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to explain?

Because the Media has allowed him to spout off inaccurate statements all week, and then just tonight featured stories showing a copy of Obama's certificate, along with a statement from the Hawai'i state government vouching for its authenticity.

It was as if this whole thing had been planned from the beginning....

Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Birthers are kooks. Thats all

Non-paying member. (It walks like a duck)...

Recent start date, (It quacks like a duck)...

Low post count, (It's a duck, troll)...

Thanks for outing yourself, you can go home now...

Link Posted: 4/8/2011 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If it gives the Left heartburn I'm all for it.

+1

Link Posted: 4/8/2011 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to explain?

Because the Media has allowed him to spout off inaccurate statements all week, and then just tonight featured stories showing a copy of Obama's certificate, along with a statement from the Hawai'i state government vouching for its authenticity.

It was as if this whole thing had been planned from the beginning....

I don't think very many people would agree with you.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

It's not giving the one's that matter heartburn, they're secretly wishing for it to continue.  Anything that takes attention off the economy and what a miserable failure Zero turned out to be, is doing them a favor.

Link Posted: 4/8/2011 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If BHO had a birth cert he would show it, plain and simple.

Link Posted: 4/8/2011 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1, we just need to know the truth.

IF YOURE NOT A BIRTHER YOURE A SYMPATHIZER!

And you sound like a Paulbot.  "If you don't love Ron Paul, then you must hate liberty."

I won't waste a large red font telling you just how retarded your statement and the one the Ronulans make is.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

It's not giving the one's that matter heartburn, they're secretly wishing for it to continue.  Anything that takes attention off the economy and what a miserable failure Zero turned out to be, is doing them a favor.  

I think you're wrong and I think the polls will bear that out
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never considered myself a birther but always thought there was some reason we aren't being told of for why he refuses to show his actual birth certificate.

And why would there be birth announcements in the papers. Was someone thinking ahead 48 years to when the kid would be running for POTUS?

Ever think that his mother was happy to have a baby so paid for a birth announcement? Just because there's an announcement doesn't mean there was a well thought out conspiracy to put him in the White House. And it doesn't mean he was born here. Last time I checked (which was last week), nowhere on the Gov's passport website does it say they accept newspaper clippings as proof of citizenship. Have a grandchild born in Germany? Feel free to have it announced in your local paper. As long as you pay for it, they'll print it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, that Constitution thingy, or whatever it's called, just gets in the way when it comes to running our government. Maybe we should just do away with it altogether.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#18]
i think obama was not born in the US

that being said, If there is proof he was not I doubt there is anything we could actually do about it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2011 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Everyone remember that, if Obama was born when and where he says he was, he could end this with a word. The fact that Obama isn’t releasing the information indicates that he has something big to hide. I think everyone knows this and are just afraid the Truthseekers will actually find the truth.

No it doesn't.  It indicates that his interests are served by not releasing the information.  That could be because he's Kenyan, because his birth certificate says (Caucasian), or simply because he and his associates believe that the FUD that comes with the whole issue serves their purpose.

Use some logic here, people.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#20]
The jug eared Kenyan cocksucker who likely illegally infests the White House is supposed to unite the people. There is an issue about his BC which divides the people. If the walking malignancy actually has a BC, wouldn't a true leader produce it to unite the people? If not, why not? It's a simple question. Unfortunately, some on ARFCOM are even simpler and will accept the dog and pony show put on by his minions as truth.
Fuck Obama and fuck any of you who believe one word that comes out of his lying pie hole.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Nope.  I already had serious doubts because of the lack of integrity on the Left and the lack of guts on the right.

The truth is out there...but it remains to be clarified.  I strongly suspect that Obama is an illegitimate president.  Further, I suspect that many powerful Democrats have known this for years and are therefore part of a criminal conspiracy to subvert the US Constitution.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Donald Trump is a decent real-estate developer.

He's made, lost and remade more money than I ever will.

That said, anyone listening to his political opinions is an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

some of those idiots will vote next November
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Birthers are kooks. Thats all

so you went straight to alinsky instead of offering any proof of obamas birth place

Quoted:

Personally I think probably he was legally adopted to Sotero and therefore it was amended and we elected Barry Sotero who used his Indonesian citizenship to go to college on a fraudulent scholarship.

yeah my money's on this as well. at some point in his life it was more advantageous for him to be black so he reverted back to being obama, but he never made it official and it's the cover up he's trying to hide. like clinton if he'd just said "yeah monica blew me, but hey my wife's a bitch" people would have understood  and forgiven him.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just wondering if he's swaying anyone...

Not really.

I see him right now like the guy trying to hide it but in the opposite direction. He's hyping it up or letting it be hyped up without producing any meat on the issue.

If he has something, bring it to light.........otherwise, we have more important things to do than listen to innuendos.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Why Steve?  Are YOU any less qualified?  Are you less qualified that Obama...Palin...Pawlenty...or ANY of the possible candidates?

I am amazed at how we hold politicians in such high esteem.  I do not.  I think you'd be just as good as most of the ass clowns currently serving in our House and Senate.  I mean...how fucking STOOPID is Harry Reid after all?  If you have a strong set of virtuous moral and ethical standards that you are unwilling to give up, and you are a true patriot of America, then why could YOU not be an effective president?  What you need is the right people working for you.  Courageous and upright individuals who love our country as much as you might.  That is the sort I want in office.

The folks who are fortunate enough to hold high office in America got there [usually] because of their ideology, their good looks and lots of $$$.  They are generally not the brightest, the best educated, nor the gifted with the best of common sense.  They bring with them all of the foibles and faults that we ALL have.

While I know little about Trump other than he is an extremely wealthy man who has been married to a brace of hot babes, I suspect that he has many qualities that might make him a very decent president.

I personally dislike professional politicians.  I much prefer those who would want to get elected not for the money or glory, rather to do what is best for the United States.  Sadly far too many of our pols today are in office for selfish reasons.

I would love to see a conservative cut from the same cloth as Ronaldus Magnus serve as our next president.  I admit...that is a tall order.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top