Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Feral:
Hi Chef,

I'm curious how a pro makes a "grilled" sandwich. Got any tips or tricks?

I usually put more butter than needed for greasing the pan in, melt it, then dredge both pieces of bread in it. Then build the sandwich and return to the pan, covering it with a pot lid. Grill, flip, grill, serve. Works well for me but there's always room for improvement.

Thoughts?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/FredFeral/IMG_2080.jpg

well, you prettty much have it,and thats a tasty looking sandwich,but there is always a but...

I wouldnt and Dont, grease the pan, TOO greasy a sandwich,
I do it open faced both "tops" being grilled at the same time to start then put the two HOT halves together,

covering it (steaming)can get your bread soggy dependant on whats on the sandwich, though it does get the centers a bit hotter, faster,,

with a meat and cheese sandwich, I am known to grill the meat seperatly then putting it on the cheese toasted bread..

when preferred I also like to use MAYO or Miricle whip on the side that hits the pan, it grills up just like butter does and gives it a different taste profile..
and of course Virgin Olive oil either with garlic or not, on the toasty side when doing HOT sub combos with salami, capicol, pepperoni, provolone etc..

and of course in most professional kitchens you find BIG ASS GRILLS IF properly seasoned make quick, less greasy sandwichs as they have an even, consistant heat compared to a pan on the stove

My Folks had one of those george foreman grills one of the brothers gave them for christmas,,it did make 2 quick grilled sandwichs with way less oil and both Mother and Dad thought it was GREAT..I had to remind my Mother her waffle maker still worked and did the same thing...when you flipped the waffle griddle with the flat griddlle on the opposite side
CHEF

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: douglasmorris99] [#6]
Originally Posted By Feral:
Originally Posted By douglasmorris99:
well, you prettty much have it,and thats a tasty looking sandwich,but there is always a but...

I wouldnt and Dont, grease the pan, TOO greasy a sandwich,
I do it open faced both "tops" being grilled at the same time to start then put the two HOT halves together,

covering it (steaming)can get your bread soggy dependant on whats on the sandwich, though it does get the centers a bit hotter, faster,,

with a meat and cheese sandwich, I am known to grill the meat seperatly then putting it on the cheese toasted bread..

when preferred I also like to use MAYO or Miricle whip on the side that hits the pan, it grills up just like butter does and gives it a different taste profile..
and of course Virgin Olive oil either with garlic or not, on the toasty side when doing HOT sub combos with salami, capicol, pepperoni, provolone etc..

and of course in most professional kitchens you find BIG ASS GRILLS IF properly seasoned make quick, less greasy sandwichs as they have an even, consistant heat compared to a pan on the stove

My Folks had one of those george foreman grills one of the brothers gave them for christmas,,it did make 2 quick grilled sandwichs with way less oil and both Mother and Dad thought it was GREAT..I had to remind my Mother her waffle maker still worked and did the same thing...when you flipped the waffle griddle with the flat griddlle on the opposite side
CHEF

Thanks, Chef. I agree that the way I do it tends to make for a "heavy" tasting sandwich. I'll try the Mayo or olive oil approach next time. Never thought of either one.

I suspect grilling the meat separately is the best way to go too......if I get ambitious I'll try that too.

you are welcome..also, in recent years I have learned to use microwaves and when properly used, product coverd, product stirred etc they work very well,,heating the insides of your sandwhick while awaiting the cheese to melt and the bread to toast,,,works pretty good as well..

Using a flavored olive oil, when grilling Sub type sandwhiches,,huge difference in flavor profile and a bit lighter as well..just use a Paint brush to put the oil on to avoid puddles

CHEF
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:53:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Chef:

I made a recipe calling for crushed Tomatoes to make an Italian meat sauce. All the other ingredients (sauteed musrooms, onion, the meat, etc.) smelled WONDERFUL prior to adding the last ingredients, namely 14.5oz of diced tomatoes (drained) and a 28oz. can of crushed tomatoes.

The result was a disaster. The tomatoes (I'm guessing it was the crushed tomatoes) were so acidic you couldn't taste anything else. The whole thing ended up tasting awful; I toned down the acidity with some baking soda, but it just wasn't the same afterward. You couldn't really taste the other ingredients anymore.

I never paid attention to the quality of the canned ingredients that I buy, and I can't believe how badly the whole dish as affected by the canned tomatoes. Have you noticed significant differences in the acidity/taste of canned tomatoes (whole, diced, crushed)? The ones I bought were Contadina brand from HEB if it makes any difference.

I can say professionally Crushed Tomatoes are nearly always more acidic than chopped, or whole canned and avoided having them in my kitchens

Contadina and Stanislaus being on the Lower end canned tomato especially tends to be a bit more bitter than say Hunts and Heinz both being the upper ends

as I cook in smaller batches at home, meaning a gallon or under I only buy fresh tomatoes when available or Hunts or Heinz when not..and I only buy HUNTS any longer for religious beliefs

I religiously believe the Kerry/Heinz's no longer need any of my money beyond what big John can steal from the American People thru the Congress
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]
You have a good recipe for a good chinese restaurant style brown sauce? Ive googled before and the ones I tried just taste bland. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 11:05:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: douglasmorris99] [#11]
Originally Posted By USMC_Ryfleman:
You have a good recipe for a good chinese restaurant style brown sauce? Ive googled before and the ones I tried just taste bland. Thanks.

not sure what your looking for, chinese restaurants use a dozen or more "brown" sauces extensivly,,
take a look at page 21 of the thread for some info on chinese foods..I know in the thread there is already a recipe for mastersauce, I have been lazy in getting past page 41 updated,,, winters coming, there will be time..

master sauce is the term used for the soy-sauce based sauce used to make Chinese Soy Sauce Chicken and others
Braising food in soy sauce (also called "red-cooking") is a cooking technique found in Shanghai and the surrounding provinces in Eastern China. Many families have their own special master sauce, handed down through the generations, the recipe as carefully guarded and For this reason Master sauce is also called "Thousand-year Sauce."

What ingredients typically make-up a master sauce? Licorice-flavored star anise, pungent Szechuan peppercorn, and sweet rock sugar (granulated or brown sugar can be substituted) are a few of the seasonings that are commonly added to the soy sauce base. Chicken cooked in this manner is very moist and tender, practically falling off the bone. A small amount of the braising liquid can be reheated and served as a sauce over the cooked chicken if desired. The remainder can be frozen and re-used several times; just add more soy sauce and/or spices as needed. Over time, the sauce becomes even richer, with a fuller flavor.

there is also the elusive XO sauce which is reasonably new to the chinese cusine culture, very expensive to  make and best purchaced commercially..
Oyster sauce , Hoi Sin Sauce, Noc Mamm, fermented black bean sauce, different variables of light, dark, reduced salt soy sauces  ,, all are made thru fermintation process' of one type or another...and many added to the Basic brown sauce found in most regional cooking..

wish I could be more helpful..but many of these things are "secret" recipes controled similar to Coke, KFC and other Brand Secrets and though there are sure to be familiy recipes floating about that fit the bill for you or I to master..we are gonna have to marry into the family at this point, and I personally just aint going there

CHEF..

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/22/2009 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks Chef and Zhukov
Link Posted: 9/27/2009 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/27/2009 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Picts of CHEFS .45 Ranch

Chef your place is shaping up nicely!

You've clearly gotten way more done this summer than I have.

Your yard is beautiful, and I am envious of your carport storage.
Link Posted: 9/24/2010 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Glockgirl26:
Can I bother you again Chef?  I got some ground buffalo I want to make burgers with.  I know it's very lean and I'm looking for some hints to keep it from falling apart / drying out when I cook it.  But I don't want to detract from the healthfulness, or taste, of it either.  Thank you!

being one of the leanest meats available and Tastey as all get out...Buffalo is a bit on the dry side..
somewhere in here I recipe'd hamburgers/mini meat loaves full of onion, peppers, egg and a bit of bread crumb as plain grilled Meat is rather tasteless and gray.. but by seasioning and moisturizing the product we get a tastier, more harmonious outcome
so in prepping buff, we need to add a bit of fat to hold it all together and turning into a "chop meat sandwich"

Basic buffalo burger
   *  1 lb.  Ground Buffalo
   * 1 Tbsp. Italian Bread Crumbs or crushed Saltine Crackers
   * 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
   * 1 egg
   * salt & pepper to taste

Mix the above ingredients well. Shape into patties (makes about 3 burgers). Place on a hot grill, close the lid and turn down to medium. Cook approximately 5 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.

buffalo burgers I

Ingredients
Burgers:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1½ pounds ground buffalo
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 large egg
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

Instructions
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add onion and garlic and sauté 5 minutes.
2. Combine buffalo, onion mixture and remaining ingredients. Form into 6 patties about 3⁄4-inch thick. Place on a tray lined with plastic wrap, cover with more plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to cook. (Patties may be prepared 1 day ahead).
3. Preheat grill until hot. Place patties on the grill rack over coals and cook, covered, about 4 minutes. Flip, top with sliced cheese, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes more, until done. Place patties on bun bottoms; top with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, if using, and bun tops. Serves 6.

Buffalo burger II

Ingredients
Salsa:
1 medium jicama, peeled and julienned
2 carrots, julienned
1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil

Burgers:
1½ pounds ground buffalo
1½ tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
½ cup finely diced peeled jicama
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon dry sherry or white wine
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 large egg, slightly beaten
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
6 (4-inch) pieces baguette, sliced open

Instructions
1. To prepare salsa, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat.
2. To prepare patties, combine buffalo, ginger, jicama, garlic, sherry, soy sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Form into 6 patties about 3⁄4-inch thick. Place on a tray lined with plastic wrap, cover with more plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to cook. (Patties may be prepared 1 day ahead).
3. Preheat grill until hot. Place patties on the grill rack over coals and cook, covered, about 4 minutes. Flip, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes more, until done. Place patties on baguette bottoms; top with jicama salsa and baguette tops. Serves 6.

Buffalo Meat Loaf

* 2 eggs beaten
   * ½ c. milk
   * ½ c. crushed saltine crackers or Italian bread crumbs
   * ¼ c. dried onion
   * 2 Tbsp. Parsley
   * 1 t. salt½
   * 1 ½ lb. Ground Buffalo

Mix above ingredients well. Pat into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 1¼ hrs. at 325 degrees.
Combine:

* ¼ c. ketchup2
   * T. brown sugar
   * 1 t. dried mustard

Spread over meat loaf and bake another 10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. (Serves 6-8)

hope that helps..and thank you for your question..

CHEF
Link Posted: 9/24/2010 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#17]

CHEF

Yes, it does, and thanks again.  Have you ever tried oatmeal in your burgers or meatloaf, instead of bread or crackers?  I've had good luck with this swap lately.
Link Posted: 9/24/2010 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#18]

CHEF

Yes, it does, and thanks again.  Have you ever tried oatmeal in your burgers or meatloaf, instead of bread or crackers?  I've had good luck with this swap lately.

I have, and it is a common practice for me, I add it to my home make bread as well..and have used it as a thickening agent in a pinch

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone have any good recipes for Fresh Tuna? I'm trying to get my family to eat more fish and the Market near me has had some really good deals on tuna I just don't have an recipes for fresh tuna and I'm not sure how it would taste smoked. It's the kids that I'm mostly worried about not eating this I could have it blackened and I would be happy but need to find something that is a long the line of being sweet or a good lemon pepper.

I have never had tuna steak before. So advice would be great. I like canned tuna and love the flavored tuna pouches.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tayous1:
Anyone have any good recipes for Fresh Tuna? I'm trying to get my family to eat more fish and the Market near me has had some really good deals on tuna I just don't have an recipes for fresh tuna and I'm not sure how it would taste smoked. It's the kids that I'm mostly worried about not eating this I could have it blackened and I would be happy but need to find something that is a long the line of being sweet or a good lemon pepper.

I have never had tuna steak before. So advice would be great. I like canned tuna and love the flavored tuna pouches.

I dont know about everybody else..but CHEF will give you some recipes...

Tuna is comparable in preparation to any beef or pork cut,  cooks up more or less like beef  steak and can be served Rare to Medium or gag well done..
there are several game fish that fit with in the "cooks like steak theory" Sword, Shark, Grouper and some others, but I will recommend you take it to 160 degrees as you would pork to cook and destroy any parasites..though, Asian peoples have been eating raw fish for a very long time
you can grill, blacken, pan sear, bake, broil, they will take well to almost any seasoning blend you favor, your own or an off the shelf.
I like Tony Cachere's for general quick throw on the grill seasoning blend..
Although I think I did some tuna info here in the thread, I will drop a few more suggestions here..

Seared Tuna steaks
Ingredients

* 2 (5 ounce) ahi tuna steaks
   * 1 teaspoon kosher salt
   * 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
   * 1/2 tablespoon butter
   * 2 tablespoons olive oil
   * 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns

Directions

1. Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper.
  2. Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the peppercorns in the mixture until they soften and pop, about 5 minutes. Gently place the seasoned tuna in the skillet and cook to desired doneness, 1 1/2 minutes per side for rare.

if needed, you might trick the kids with this one, most kids eat chicken Teriyaki...and nearly all with relish, the sweet smokey taste of caramelized sugar is the attraction..

Teriyaki grilled Tuna.
Ingredients

* 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
   * 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
   * 1 large clove garlic, minced
   * 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
   * 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
   * 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

Directions

1. In a shallow dish, stir together soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger. Place tuna in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
  3. Remove tuna from marinade, and discard remaining liquid. Brush both sides of steaks with oil.
  4. Cook tuna for approximately for 3 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.

seared Ahi with watercress, Chile and Ginger salad

Ingredients

* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
   * 3 tablespoons lime juice
   * 4 teaspoons fish sauce
   * 2 teaspoons white sugar
   * salt and pepper to taste
   * 1/4 cup olive oil
   * 1 clove garlic, minced
   * 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
   * 1/2 fresh red chile pepper, seeded and minced
   * 1 bunch cilantro, stems and leaves separated
   * 2 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
   * 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
   * 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
   * 1/2 fresh red chile pepper, cut into matchsticks

Directions

1. Whisk together the ginger, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Slowly whisk in olive oil until incorporated. Set aside and refrigerate half of this mixture to be used as a salad dressing later. Whisk the garlic, lime zest, minced chile pepper, and cilantro stems into the marinade. Coat the tuna steaks with the marinade, cover, and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
  2. Preheat a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is very hot, remove the tuna from the marinade, and place into the skillet. Sear the tuna until golden brown on both sides, and cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium, depending on thickness.
  3. Place the watercress in a large bowl with the cilantro leaves, cherry tomatoes, and sliced chile pepper. Pour in the reserved dressing, and toss to mix. Serve the seared tuna on a bed of salad.

Ahi Fishburgers.

Ingredients

* 1 pound fresh tuna steaks, minced
   * 1 carrot, grated
   * 1/2 cup onion, chopped
   * 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
   * 2 eggs
   * 1/3 cup panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
   * 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
   * garlic salt to taste
   * freshly ground black pepper to taste
   * 1 tablespoon olive oil

Directions

1. In a large bowl, mix together tuna, carrot, onion, chives, eggs, panko crumbs, and mayonnaise. Season with garlic salt and black pepper. Form into patties.
  2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange patties in the pan (only as many as will fit easily in the pan). Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes per side, or until golden brown.

honey glazed Tuna with Cilantro and lime
Ingredients

* 1/4 cup olive oil
   * 1/4 cup lime juice
   * 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
   * 2 cloves garlic, minced
   * 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
   * 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
   * 1 pound yellowfin tuna fillets
   * 1/4 cup honey
   * 2 tablespoons olive oil
   * 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro

Directions

1. In a medium bowl, mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, ginger, and 1/4 cup cilantro. Add tuna fillets, and turn to coat evenly. Let marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
  2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. In a small bowl, mix together honey, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
  3. When grill is hot, reduce heat to low, and place tuna fillets on grate. Close lid, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip fillets over carefully, and close lid again for another minute to sear fish. Open lid, and continue cooking until barely done, basting frequently with marinade. When fish is almost cooked through, brush the honey glaze over both sides of fish, and remove from grill.

hope thats a good start and thanks for asking

CHEF!
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the gritty information.  Those sound interesting, and fairly simple.  I'm looking forward to trying a couple of them soon.

Thanks for the gritty information.
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Chef,

The wife and I just returned from a farmers market with some good, and cheap, produce.  Amongst these, are some jalapeno peppers that are about the size of Anaheim peppers!  Wow!

I'd like to stuff them with something, cook them somehow, and serve them atop a spread of ranchero sauce.

I come to you with this idea and three questions:

1) Do you have a recipe you enjoy for ranchero sauce?  It's too easy to search online and find one - I'm wondering what the Chef may have up his sleeve!

2) How do you recommend I cook the stuffed jalapenos?  It's too tempting to roll them in flour and fry them; this might come out delicious, but it seems to me a bit... well... "obvious".  Any ideas for preparation outside of frying?

3) The stuffing.  Once again, it's too "obvious" to stuff the jalapenos with cheddar cheese.  It's so... plain.  Any stuffing suggestions?

Thanks Chef!

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 10:39:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for the gritty information.  Those sound interesting, and fairly simple.  I'm looking forward to trying a couple of them soon.

I tried the creamed grits this evening and they were very tasty. I also used one of your suggestions for pork chops I found earlier in the thread, with the apples under the pork and sauerkraut. Boy was that good. While I've done pork and kraut many times, this was my first time using apples in the dish. They sure are a nice compliment.

Thanks again Chef!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2010 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mhoffman:
Chef,

The wife and I just returned from a farmers market with some good, and cheap, produce.  Amongst these, are some jalapeno peppers that are about the size of Anaheim peppers!  Wow!

I'd like to stuff them with something, cook them somehow, and serve them atop a spread of ranchero sauce.

1) Do you have a recipe you enjoy for ranchero sauce?  It's too easy to search online and find one - I'm wondering what the Chef may have up his sleeve!

2) How do you recommend I cook the stuffed jalapenos?  It's too tempting to roll them in flour and fry them; this might come out delicious, but it seems to me a bit... well... "obvious".  Any ideas for preparation outside of frying?

3) The stuffing.  Once again, it's too "obvious" to stuff the jalapenos with cheddar cheese.  It's so... plain.  Any stuffing suggestions?

Thanks Chef!

_MaH

late for me, very busy day fighting Politicians and subversives...
tell me your impression of Ranchero sauce please

stuffing
cream cheese
bacon

blue cheese
sausage

cream cheese
crab

stilton and shrimp..

boursin and roasted garlic

for a few

you have to score the pepper, ( I scrub em a bit the steel wool) before attempting to bread, or skin them completly, skin is too slick to hold much breading

flour, egg wash, bread crumbs or
flour, egg, flour, egg, bread crumbs

Link Posted: 9/25/2010 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#26]

I tried the creamed grits this evening and they were very tasty. I also used one of your suggestions for pork chops I found earlier in the thread, with the apples under the pork and sauerkraut. Boy was that good. While I've done pork and kraut many times, this was my first time using apples in the dish. They sure are a nice compliment.

Thanks again Chef!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

you are very welcome and thank you for the feedback, always appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Chef,

Thanks Chef!

_MaH

Unless you have a suggested recipe, I was planning on giving this a try:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Ranchero-Sauce-2671

Or was that a "make it, taste it, report back with your findings" context?

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/26/2010 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Chef,

Thanks Chef!

_MaH

Unless you have a suggested recipe, I was planning on giving this a try:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Ranchero-Sauce-2671

Or was that a "make it, taste it, report back with your findings" context?

_MaH

pretty close to where I would take you..
there are Ranchero sauces for every hacienda in Mexico..and every hacienda is a Rancho it would seem...
1 bell pepper
* 2 onions medium
* 1 jalapeño pepper optional
* 2 garlic cloves are 1 tsp. of granulated
* 1-14 oz. can tomatoes
* 1/4 tsp. cumin powder
* 1/4 tsp Salt are to taste

Directions:
In medium skillet sauté onion and bell pepper over medium heat. Continue to cook until pepper is tender but still crunchy.

In blender add jalapeño pepper, tomatoes, garlic, and cumin blend just a second are two add too skillet simmer 10 too 15minutes or until sauce is consistency you desire.

Also can be used over eggs for huevos rancheros served with warm tortillas.

Page / 50
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top