Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 3:17:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lag has been horrible yesterday and tonight. ..
View Quote

I seem to get a ton of assist. I can never seem to drop people, I just shoot the shit out of them. Seems like I get between 6-9 assist a game.

I'm upgrading my internet and dropping cable soon as my roku 3 gets here tomorrow or Friday.

I'm hoping that will help as I just from 15meg to 30 meg on my internet. Talked with a family friend yesterday who works for tw cable. He advised when comcast takes over we will be able to get something like 500meg net. Not sure if that is just "gun store" talk tho
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 3:25:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I know there is a 100Mbps plan.  I don't know if there is a 500Mbps plan or not.  Maybe a fiber business plan and then you'd have to be in there fiber area if that was the case.

So they "may" be upping the 105Mbps to 305Mbps.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#3]
i figured it was just some talk but I'll take the 30meg if I can get it for a good price.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Same problem i dump 40 rounds into some guys head and he shoots me  once and im dead.  Thinking i should of got points for a headshot along with a kill....  i think in a few matches it didnt even count some of my confirmed kills.  Like in one i know i got 3 kills for sure, but when the match ended i only had 1...  i got 30mbs up 2mbs down cable internet, but i did a speed test and it was running about 1/3 of that. ...  launch day gameplay was great. No lag issues or reconnect messages....

Heck in one match my titan got 7 kills and i only got 2 lol....
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 8:49:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Well last night was interesting. I actually got the top score twice, but on losing teams. On last Titan standing I actually killed 7 titans and died 4 times. We lost.

I feel like I am getting a little better, but being in pickup groups doesn't usually work out well.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not going lie.... i suck lol....   but i rarely see anyone get over 15 killsin a game.  One capture the flag game i got the highest score on the losing team because apparently my team mates thought it was a team death match and i was the only one getting the flag...  the winning team two players had a pilot kill of 50 and 30!!! Sniping everyone.  When it switched sides i saw where they were hiding.  In the three culverts way up high on a wall so i started sniping them...  

And the auto locking pistol kills me alot and i suck with it. .......
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well last night was interesting. I actually got the top score twice, but on losing teams. On last Titan standing I actually killed 7 titans and died 4 times. We lost.

I feel like I am getting a little better, but being in pickup groups doesn't usually work out well.
View Quote

Pugs would be fine if people communicated.  However they don't.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#8]
PC name NIUGoalie, same as here.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems likely. I was just thinking if you communicated effectively it seems you could win Hardpoint matches pretty consistently. 3 people defending A and B. Would be difficult for the other team to beat you if they didn't communicate and realize your strategy. However I've seen in hardpoint matches usually 1-3 people don't really attempt to take or hold objectives, but they do try to run around and kill people (which does nothing for team score).

1 objective held by 3 reasonably competant players is difficult to take, esp. if you have 2+ titans there.

I have discovered I'm pretty good at taking other titans on 1 on 1. I usually use a "Tank" titan with triple threat, extended magazine, particle wall, and the multi-lock missiles. The only downside to this titan is the small nimble titans can often out-manuver you esp. with the 3 dashes they have to escape the triple threat. But an Atlas titan- easy prey.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just got an email and tracking number that my copy of Titanfall is on the way. Anybody else super excited for this release. I hope it is as good as everybody says.

Been having a lot of fun with this game. Lets friend one another until clans are set up.

If you want to get added, and you aren't on the list, post your gamertag in the thread.

Xbox gamertag

Combatmp812
x TI21UIVIPH x
Metalsaber
QuintinAR15
ausher1880
BFC 2000Z3M
djkest

PC:
AR15guy

View Quote

Nice add.  I'll get you guys soon as I get some free time to get on
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I added everyone.  Trying to figurr out this twitch.  I got it broadcasting.  

My first video.   It really lagged while broadcasting. Will lowering the resolution help?

http://www.twitch.tv/ausher1880
guess it didnt record....   how do you get it to record and save to it can be viewed offline?
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll play.  JMB Disciple

ETA. Xbox
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#13]
SO much fun tonight. I have upgraded the LMG with "hammer" and I can take down Titans in about 6 seconds now with the rodeo attack. I got 3 rodeo kills in one match! Got in with a couple good groups today and I think I won about 66% of my matches today.  Won 80% of the matches this afternoon where we were using the headsets to communicate.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:00:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
SO much fun tonight. I have upgraded the LMG with "hammer" and I can take down Titans in about 6 seconds now with the rodeo attack. I got 3 rodeo kills in one match! Got in with a couple good groups today and I think I won about 66% of my matches today.  Won 80% of the matches this afternoon where we were using the headsets to communicate.
View Quote

I have that unlocked but havent used it... might have to give it a try.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 3:24:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I added everyone.  Trying to figurr out this twitch.  I got it broadcasting.  

My first video.   It really lagged while broadcasting. Will lowering the resolution help?

http://www.twitch.tv/ausher1880

guess it didnt record....   how do you get it to record and save to it can be viewed offline?
View Quote

Go to the following link

Check the box that says "Automatically archive my broadcasts"

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm loving this game...didn't think I was going to like it as much as I do because of it's "CoD feel".

Gamertag is aimforthemedic on xbox one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone may add me if you want to play some Titanfall on Xbox One.

Gamertag is Campre
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Trying to log in and play, butva message pops up saying "multiplayer not available for this profile.  I'm on the correct profile.  Then it takes me to screen to purchase live gold, but wont let me purchase, it says "sorry thats as many as you can have.  Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account"
It's suppose to automatically renew every month...

Anyone else have this problem today?  I didnt log on at all yesterday...

Edit
I just used that 2 day trial code that came with
titanfall and i was able to get on....
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 2:32:17 AM EDT
[#19]
seven2zero on PC
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Hows single player
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 6:36:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hows single player
View Quote

there is no single player.
only and online multiplayer campaign
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 6:40:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hows single player

okay how is that
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

okay how is that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hows single player

okay how is that

Not much of a story line just play 9 maps in a order of a story as one side then 9 maps of a story in the other side.
Basically MP just in a set order lol.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Gamer tag: Gromann7
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I seem to get a ton of assist. I can never seem to drop people, I just shoot the shit out of them. Seems like I get between 6-9 assist a game.
View Quote

Lack of a hardcore mode is really dampening my enthusiasm for this game. Quickly getting sick and tired of "Pilot Assist, Pilot Assist, Pilot Assist, Pilot Assist."

Considering the speed and agility with which one is able to move in this game, having to mag dump someone in order to get a kill is extremely frustrating.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#27]
I lost the will and bought the collectors edition just for the statue.  This thing is enormous.  haha  The box it came in was hilarious.

Link Posted: 3/22/2014 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#29]
I use the chain gun with accelerator. Along with the multi missiles.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 5:59:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Xbox gamertag Extorris13
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Xbox gamertag Desolation341
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#32]
We were dominating yesterday evening.  Fun stuff.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Someone get on
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Any word on clan developments?
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There's a part of me that hopes no clan/team/competitive type thing ever comes to Titanfall.  Clan wars makes COD Ghosts a pain in the ass; I just wanna play and have fun, which is exactly what I'm doing with Titanfall so far.  I enjoy the simplicity of it, no camos or titles or none of that silly nonsense, just run around, shoot things and blow shit up.  I'm good with that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any word on clan developments?

There's a part of me that hopes no clan/team/competitive type thing ever comes to Titanfall.  Clan wars makes COD Ghosts a pain in the ass; I just wanna play and have fun, which is exactly what I'm doing with Titanfall so far.  I enjoy the simplicity of it, no camos or titles or none of that silly nonsense, just run around, shoot things and blow shit up.  I'm good with that.

I agree.. If they do put some type of clan crap in TF i really hope it is a separate playlist.   I couldn't stand playing Ghosts during clan wars.  They game played completely different.  Try hard lobby after try hard lobby, and the game lagged horribly for a lot of people.  

On top of that.. There isn't anything competitive about clan wars.   All that matters is who can recruit the most kids who have no jobs or responsibility to play for them.  The entire concept wasn't executed well at all.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#37]
was it really slow for anyone else last night?
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Finally made it to lvl 50!!!!

Now what? Regenerate or not????  I hate starting over...
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#40]
I did the regen. Not really worth it in my opinion. You have to level everything up again guns titans and what not.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
I've been having problems with my xbl gold.  It automatically takes 10 out every month. I set it up on 2-20-14 and i couldn't log in on 3-20-14 so i used the 2 day free trial code and played up till 3-23-14.  
My bank account showed that 10 was taken out on 3-22-14.
Tried getting on today and couldn't. ...

Tried making a payment again and an error kept popping up saying only one can be on at any given time, something like that.  
Got online checked my statement and all my transactions on the 22nd were no longer there. ........ 10 bucks still gone tho.......

I found a 3 day trial code so i could get on...

Im just going to buy a card i think....
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Anybody going to be playing tonight?
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Nevermind, the servers are down.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Yeah it sucks. Hopefully we don't lose any rankings.
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#46]
They doing an update?
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 6:17:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#48]
It played just fine for me.
I just put in three games no problem.  Try again.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 4:18:56 AM EDT
[#49]
joshs2000ss

Started playing a few days ago.  Not great, but getting better.  Add me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Picked an xbox one, TF and Forza 5 last weekend. Gotta love saving up quarterly attendance bonuses at work.

Mach1Run
Page / 7
Top Top