Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
You need a capture card to do anything more than 30sec.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry.... xbox one...  thanks!
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry.... xbox one...  thanks!
View Quote
sure thing.

Link Posted: 3/14/2014 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I played last night for a little bit and seemed pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 5:53:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Well last night was interesting on Titanfall. Got my butt kicked repeatedly by superior players. Seems like the name of the game now is "find the highest ground and take out people below". I'm also done with the smart pistol, that thing is only good for killing grunts and specters. When I can shoot someone, they turn around and kill me, my gun sucks. This game can be very frustrating too if your team isn't playing well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 6:23:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well last night was interesting on Titanfall. Got my butt kicked repeatedly by superior players. Seems like the name of the game now is "find the highest ground and take out people below". I'm also done with the smart pistol, that thing is only good for killing grunts and specters. When I can shoot someone, they turn around and kill me, my gun sucks. This game can be very frustrating too if your team isn't playing well.
View Quote
If you are just starting out, use the carbine or smg.  Those are the best to start with.  Grunts take more work if there are a lot, but pilots go down easier.
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#7]
is it just me or when you are playing as the militia it seem that the level of players I higher than the level of IMC players...
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#8]
anyone going to be on xbox 1 tonight?
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:27:29 AM EDT
[#9]
i'll probably be on sometime tonight
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll send you a fr if you want to play
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'll send you a fr if you want to play
View Quote
yup.  It's Metalsaber

Link Posted: 3/14/2014 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Mine is triumph but funky lol
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm going to try to get on.  Mine is ausher1880

I hope in an update they will have private  lobbies,  invite only.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm going to try to get on.  Mine is ausher1880

I hope in an update they will have private  lobbies,  invite only.....
View Quote
Think they are working on that.

Link Posted: 3/14/2014 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Picked it up last night for PC while out with the family, need to install it and check it out. Should be fun @ 5760x1200 (3x Dell U2412M)

Update: pretty sick game, very immersive with the three screens (great when in the Titan) looking forward to playing some more, got an hour in last night made it to level up to 3 lol
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Working with the SMG today, I was doing a little better. I need to kill some more specters to get my extended magazine upgrade!
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Working with the SMG today, I was doing a little better. I need to kill some more specters to get my extended magazine upgrade!
View Quote

The game completely changed for me when I unlocked the CAR smg.  That gun makes me not want to prestige because it takes so long to get it back.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 1:02:49 AM EDT
[#19]
This game has been playing like complete shit for me last night and this morning.   Really weird lag issues…  I was shooting at one guy well before he started shooting at me.  I died.. However, on the kill cam he was really red, but his health was still at 100%.    Another kill cam showed a titan hitting me with one shot from the 40mm.   Except, on the kill cam I wasn't even on the screen.  I was in a building next to the area.  Way too far away for any splash damage.  

My cloak has also been glitching.  I will activate it, but it will turn back off after 2 or 3 seconds while it still shows I have plenty in the lower left.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 5:46:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Some adventures from last night.  Didn't start off so well, but started to get better after the 1st couple matches.

Link Posted: 3/16/2014 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some adventures from last night.  Didn't start off so well, but started to get better after the 1st couple matches.

http://www.twitch.tv/metalsaber/b/511470066

View Quote

That is very similar to the original Tribes game play before we figured out Skiing, mine discing, and all the other things that made Tribes great.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Having connection issues right now. Got booted and can't reconnect
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Having connection issues right now. Got booted and can't reconnect
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Well it's official, I stuck with a sniper rifle in all major FPS games.

Getting old sucks. I used to rock that shit in college, MW4 days
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Bought it last night for PC.  Played today.  Pretty fun game, but I do sort of miss large maps/more players.  Hope they add a lot of cool content with the future DLCs.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#27]
A badass map/mode would be a survivor mode where imc and militia must survive against monsters.  Like the monsters in the boneyard ala Pitch Black.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#28]
The car smg made a big difference in my ability to kill other pilots.  What other gun works for you guys?  I'm getting more kills and dying less... sometimes. ...   i rarely get in my titan.  I just leave him to defend or follow.  Will the nuclear explosion when ejecting work when i'm not in a titan? I'd like to see a free for all mode and a small map like nuke town or rust from COD...  Like to also see a co op like in ghost fighting alien monsters from that one planet with the "dragons"

Link Posted: 3/16/2014 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I had a tough time getting any kills at all with the regular SMG.   The CAR was much better for me.  Of course, a lot depends on the connection I have.  My favorite guns so far are the regular AR and the CAR.  I need to unlock the holo sight for the AR.  I think I would like it better with that.  

I also want to use the LMG a little bit.  This guy makes it look like fun:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6LSGDN1p5M

His parkour skills are a little different than mine..  Supposedly, there is an attachment that lets you take out the titans almost instantly if you rodeo them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Sweet game

Xbox one- BFC 2000Z3M add me
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#32]
How do you join games with people on your friends list?  I hope a new map pack/weapons/titans come out soon otherwise it will get old fast.

Right now im trying to get the early adopter acheivement before april.
I got 11 more levels to go.......

Quoted:
Supposedly, there is an attachment that lets you take out the titans almost instantly if you rodeo them.
View Quote

I wonder if you can stick a satchel grenade while your on a titan and jump off and remote detonate it?
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

How do you join games with people on your friends list?  I hope a new map pack/weapons/titans come out soon otherwise it will get old fast.

I wonder if you can stick a satchel grenade while your on a titan and jump off and remote detonate it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Supposedly, there is an attachment that lets you take out the titans almost instantly if you rodeo them.

yes.  either while having the detonator in your hand you hit RT to detonate.  If you happen to switch weapons before detonation, you can hit X and it will remote detonate.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

yes.  either while having the detonator in your hand you hit RT to detonate.  If you happen to switch weapons before detonation, you can hit X and it will remote detonate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

how many hits does it take
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#35]
One thing i learned not to do is rodeo a titan and use your anti titan weapon to shoot it in the head... it kills you too lol...
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just one press detonates your charges.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

One thing i learned not to do is rodeo a titan and use your anti titan weapon to shoot it in the head... it kills you too lol...
View Quote
Some do.  I thing that ion lazer one doesn't hurt you.

Link Posted: 3/17/2014 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I mean to kill the titan
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm not sure.  2 satchels takes half of its armor and shield away.  If you get it while it has no shields it will put it into critical.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't play (or even own) video games but damn that game looks awesome.  I want to play it.  I'd pay to see a movie based on it.  I kind of want to watch other people playing it.

<----- grew up on Robotech and Starship Troopers.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't play video games but damn that game looks awesome.  I want to play it.  I'd pay to see a movie based on it.  I kind of want to watch other people playing it.

ETA: So true, I said it twice.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't play video games but damn that game looks awesome.  I want to play it.  I'd pay to see a movie based on it.  I kind of want to watch other people playing it.

ETA: So true, I said it twice.
View Quote

I rarely play videogames either. My boys are the game nerds now.  They took over the two copies of gta v.  I played that for a while till i got bored of it.  When i got the XB1Titanfall looked like the only decent game that came out anytime soon.  Played the tutorial and was hooked.  :)

Tonight i did a bad ass rodeo.   Jumped on one titan blew it up with the smg and wingman revolver. Then when i jumped off i landed on another titan and repeated the process.  Wasn't intentional, but awesome never the less :D  i wish i said "Xbox record that" before jumping on the first one....

Needs to get some updates out soon tho...
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#44]
I ended up getting this yesterday, despite my aversion to MP only games.  

Totally worth it.  I want to spend more time with it before saying definitively, but it may be the most revolutionary FPS since Halo.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Metal and I have have been playing together everyone else needs to get with us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Metal and I have have been playing together everyone else needs to get with us.
View Quote

I've been trying,  but haven't figured out how to join people's games on my friends list...  a message pops up to hold the Xbox home button and it asks if i want to join,but it takes me into a private lobby with no one in it...
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Top left hand side of your home screen by your little gamer pic. Think it's a globe.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I should do that. I've been having problems rolling with PUGs. djkest is my XBL tag.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Lag has been horrible yesterday and tonight. ..
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Im AR15guy on PC, add me or let me know if ya want wage war!!
Page / 7
Top Top