Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Diablo 3 Official Thread (Page 26 of 32)
Page / 32
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jakezor:
Yeah, that is where I got the idea.  He has better rolls on some CDR gear than I do, and uses Epiphany for another constant 50% dmg reduction.  I use Inner Sanctuary which has a good dmg reduction, monsters inside take more damage and are slowed, but I don't have as much uptime.

Credge, does goldwrap work in greater rifts?  Didn't think any gold dropped there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By dog-meat:

Originally Posted By Petes1552:

Originally Posted By Credge:

So, my monk.

-snip

ETA: DO YOU SEE?

Goldwrap ftw

Yeah that can get crazy real fast.

My tanky build walks around in game around 60 mil toughness, 13mil on the char sheet

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gorgor-1833/hero/53537578

Haven't gotten to the point of needing Epihany yet, so I run with Inner Sanctuary for the damage debuff and slow (other's leg gems effects) on the enemies.  

I copied most of that build from that streamer Kripparian, fairly easy to assemble crafted pieces, though I still don't have a dex based Leoric's Crown (stupid broken crowns getting my hopes up).

Edit, what are those asterisks over the gear?

check out this build:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvE1ixfSMU

Yeah, that is where I got the idea.  He has better rolls on some CDR gear than I do, and uses Epiphany for another constant 50% dmg reduction.  I use Inner Sanctuary which has a good dmg reduction, monsters inside take more damage and are slowed, but I don't have as much uptime.

Credge, does goldwrap work in greater rifts?  Didn't think any gold dropped there.

Nope, it doesn't, so the usefulness peaks insanely early and the items become a hindrance almost immediately. However, for T6, it's unbeatable. Also, the cash is really really really good from Boon of the Hoarder. Go to any place with a high mob density (the skeletons in A1 in that swampy jungle area, for example) and you'll get about a million per run through.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Nope, it doesn't, so the usefulness peaks insanely early and the items become a hindrance almost immediately. However, for T6, it's unbeatable. Also, the cash is really really really good from Boon of the Hoarder. Go to any place with a high mob density (the skeletons in A1 in that swampy jungle area, for example) and you'll get about a million per run through.
View Quote

too bad you can't use that gold to buy crafting mats
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

I'm using it to upgrade gems at the moment. I would like all of my character to have full access to a ton of fully upgraded gems.

After that, I don't really see any use for gold, which is a shame.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Ah I wasn't sure if Boon forced gold to drop.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

I was hoping that it did. I think that they don't want grifts to be farmable.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't find anymore pieces to any of the sets I need.

I need one more piece of Jade Harvesters.

I need one more piece of Sunwuko's.

Getting tedious.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Same way for me with 1000 Storms and Sunwuko (and a flying dragon, and a tfury).  I'd suggest switching up what you're farming.  If you're doing greater rifts, do regular ones, or bounties.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:33:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Petes1552] [#8]

View All Quotes

I think it was originally but you would get the bonus from the torment the game was on.  So you could start up a T6 game and farm lvl 1 GR's (getting the T6 gold bonus) basically you got ridiculous gold for the time it would take.  They ended that really quickly.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Getting tedious.
View Quote

I'm not sure for Wd's, but you could try finding a LS community.  I've been in the crusader one and it helped me get a couple things I needed while I could also help out other people instead of just scrapping my set drops I didn't need.  Just a thought
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:21:52 AM EDT
[#10]

I'm not sure for Wd's, but you could try finding a LS community.  I've been in the crusader one and it helped me get a couple things I needed while I could also help out other people instead of just scrapping my set drops I didn't need.  Just a thought
View All Quotes

Getting tedious.

I stumbled across my final pieces in the span of 30 minutes. I went from never dying in T6 but taking a bit to kill stuff to having 4:30 left in a level 26Grift (T6 equivalent).

Not even close to done with the character.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:28:34 PM EDT
[#11]

I just recently hot Boon of the Hoarder.  All I can say is holy shit. Everything turns into a pile of gold. It sucks because I didn't have any gold gear when I got my first goblin portal. So I only got like 20 million. I hope to farm some goblins soon.  Finishing out the gear on my Crusader. I have Gold Wrap but don't wear it. Just got the RoRG.  Have half of Borns set and half of Ashears set on.  Still not satisfied with damage output. My son has a demons set on. Both level 70 crusaders. He is 34 paragon. I am 58.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RabidMonkeyPox:
I'm doing about 900K+ DPS and 18 million toughness on my Crusader right now.
View Quote

What's your set up? Building my crusader up.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By SISUltra:

I just recently hot Boon of the Hoarder.  All I can say is holy shit. Everything turns into a pile of gold. It sucks because I didn't have any gold gear when I got my first goblin portal. So I only got like 20 million. I hope to farm some goblins soon.  Finishing out the gear on my Crusader. I have Gold Wrap but don't wear it. Just got the RoRG.  Have half of Borns set and half of Ashears set on.  Still not satisfied with damage output. My son has a demons set on. Both level 70 crusaders. He is 34 paragon. I am 58.
View Quote

Gold is a non-issue entirely once you have Boon of the Hoarder. You will gain 2+ million gold for a T6 run.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By RabidMonkeyPox:

I'm doing about 900K+ DPS and 18 million toughness on my Crusader right now.

Whatever you do, don't go Thorns build until they do something about thorns. It's extremely not viable, even if you build yourself perfectly.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Alright joined up couple days ago.  Monk  Lvl 67.  I got a bit to go to catch up.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll be on tonight for a little while from 5-7 if anybody wants to be power leveled, carried, or wants to loot share. I have a lv 500+ DH. I've hit a wall and the game Has become kinda boring.

Truegrave#1523
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Truegrave:
I'll be on tonight for a little while from 5-7 if anybody wants to be power leveled, carried, or wants to loot share. I have a lv 500+ DH. I've hit a wall and the game Has become kinda boring.

Truegrave#1523
View Quote

how does loot share work when so many things bind to your account when you pick them up?
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#18]

how does loot share work when so many things bind to your account when you pick them up?
View All Quotes

Truegrave#1523

Items picked up while in a party are shareable for 24 hours.*

*this excludes legendaries from caches & Kadala and gems.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm very glad they're revamping worthless legendaries. For those that don't know...

I'll absolutely be playing season 2.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#20]
I think I'll have to fire D3 back up.  Took a break over the summer.  That and I just could not get a Cindercoat to drop.  RNG hates me.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By quick2k3:

I think I'll have to fire D3 back up.  Took a break over the summer.  That and I just could not get a Cindercoat to drop.  RNG hates me.  
View Quote

Use blood shards. You'll get about a dozen in a week.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:03:03 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Did they change the rate from Kadala?  That's all I was doing was gambling chest pieces from her.  I have no idea how many BS I went through and still couldn't get it to drop.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I think I will play for a few hours tonight.  If anyone feels like letting me tag along for loot let me know
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Did they change the rate from Kadala?  That's all I was doing was gambling chest pieces from her.  I have no idea how many BS I went through and still couldn't get it to drop.
View All Quotes

Dramatically. They cost more but the chances of you getting a legendary are increased much, much more.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#26]
So I haven't played in about a year until recently.  I'll be on in about 2.5 hours.  Animal Mother.  If anyone wants to show me the ropes.PC
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By riley431:

So I haven't played in about a year until recently.  I'll be on in about 2.5 hours.  Animal Mother.  If anyone wants to show me the ropes.PC
View Quote

You just hit enemies and collect loot.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By riley431:
View Quote

The Diablo Wiki is very helpful.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I finally have five pieces of the jade set. Still need the pants so I can instantly double my damage when the quetzacotle helmet. Surprisingly I got a grin reaper last night as well.

The difference between helltooth and jade is about 6 to 8 grifts. An astonishing difference.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Just got one last night from her.   Guess I'll keep it for when my mage gets to 70.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I finally have five pieces of the jade set. Still need the pants so I can instantly double my damage when the quetzacotle helmet. Surprisingly I got a grin reaper last night as well.

The difference between helltooth and jade is about 6 to 8 grifts. An astonishing difference.
View Quote

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Just downloaded.. going in.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 8:30:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Credge] [#33]

Originally Posted By wolfstar:
What does that mean?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wolfstar:

What does that mean?

My highest greater rift with the Helltooth build is 22. I've yet to hit the highest on the Jade set and I'm at 26 (25 is beaten, 26 glitched out on me and had a boss on the floor below me despite the exit being on the other side of the zone and having not explored anywhere close to that). I predict I'll be at 30 before I get to a point where I'll NEED certain small upgrades to advance.

ETA: Oddly, my Helltooth set performs better in T6 rifts (about a level 26 grift) than my Jade set does.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cowboy:
I just started playing a couple of weeks ago. Got the D3/Reaper of Souls pack for my PS4. I think I'm a level 20 something Demon Hunter.

All I can say is some of you guys are my heros.

View Quote

Hit me up on PS4, Cowboy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#35]
It is rather annoying that I can finish two 6 piece sets in about 100 hours played (if that?) and it's been way over 250 hours to get 5 of the 8 pieces I need for the Jade Harvester set.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#36]
And today I got THREE of the fucking legs in 400 shards.

Link Posted: 11/18/2014 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#37]
And today I got THREE of the fucking legs in 400 shards.

View Quote

RNG
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm only playing on the first Torment level and have 2 of the 4 keys and have the recipe for the Infernal Machine.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I am back and playing, still CousinIT50#1546

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#40]

There's a TON of information on the Public Test Realm. Here are some highlights. More specifics at http://www.diablofans.com/news/48258-2-1-2-ptr-patch-notes-ptr-is-now-live

• <strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">Healing[/span]

• The "Healing" stat on the character sheet has been replaced with "Recovery"

• Recovery is an estimate of how much Toughness you are expected to be able to recover in combat and is calculated using a combination of your Healing, Life, and Toughness

• The Healing number will still be viewable in the character sheet if you mouse over the Recovery stat

• Life per Vitality has been increased from level 67 to 70

• Base Life at level 70 has been increased

• Healing from Health Globes has been reduced

• <strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">General[/span]

• Improvements have been made to the prioritization of abilities that utilize damage shields (e.g. cheat deaths, absorb shields, and % Damage Reduction)

• Pets

• Several monster attacks that are intended to be avoided by players that weren't already dealing reduced damage to pets now deal significantly less damage to pets

• Active Skills

• Frenzy

• Skill Rune - Vanguard

• Movement speed increased from 15% to 25%

• Active Skills

• Chakram

• Skill Rune - Serpentine

• Damage type changed from Poison to Cold

• Evasive Fire

• Skill Rune - Parting Gift

• Damage type changed from Poison to Physical

• Grenade

• Skill Rune - Gas Grenades

• Has been removed

• Replaced with "Cold Grenade"

• Leaves behind a puddle of cold on the ground that Chills enemies for 3 seconds

• Deals Cold damage

• Multishot

• Skill Rune - Suppression Fire

• Has been redesigned

• Now causes Multishot to knockback the first 2 enemies hit

• Sentry

• Has been redesigned

• Cooldown has been removed

• Now has 2 charges, with a recharge time of 8 seconds

• Recharge time is affected by cooldown reduction

• Hatred cost reduced from 30 to 20

• Smoke Screen

• Cooldown increased from 2 to 3 seconds

• Skill Rune - Choking Gas

• Has been removed

• Replaced with "Vanishing Powder"

• Removes the Discipline cost

• Increases the cooldown to 8 seconds

• Spike Trap

• Skill Rune - Echoing Blast

• Damage type changed from Poison to Cold

• Passive Skills

• Custom Engineering

• Has been redesigned

• Now increases the maximum number of charges and active Sentries from 2 to 3

• Night Stalker

• Has been redesigned

• Now causes your primary skills to generate an additional 4 Hatred

• Active Skills

• Epiphany

• Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to get stuck on a wall when teleporting with Epiphany

• Active Skills

• Haunt

• Skill Rune - Grasping Spirit

• Has been removed

• Replaced with "Poisoned Spirit"

• Haunted enemies take 20% increased damage from all sources

• Damage type changed from Cold to Poison

• Active Skills

• Hydra

• Greatly increased the amount of Hydra attacks per cast

• Attack Speed now affects how fast each Hydra head attacks

• Weapon damage reduced from 195% to 105%

• Skill Rune - Arcane Hydra

• Weapon damage reduced from 245% to 130%

• Skill Rune - Blazing Hydra

• Damage dealt over time no longer scales with Attack Speed

• Weapon damage reduced from 185% to 100%

• Skill Rune - Frost Hydra

• Weapon damage reduced from 275% to 135%

• Skill Rune - Lightning Hydra

• Weapon damage reduced from 305% to 135%

• Skill Rune - Mammoth Hydra

• Weapon damage reduced from 400% to 295%

• Life on Hit and Life Regeneration have been increased by 25% at all levels

• Ancient items have been added to the game

• Ancient items are more powerful versions of Legendary items

• Ancient items roll from increased value ranges for certain affixes

• Ancient items can now drop at Torment I or higher

• The drop chance will increase with each Torment level

• Any Legendary or Set item has a chance to be dropped or crafted as an Ancient item

• Legendary or Set items purchased from Kadala have a chance to be an Ancient item

• Bottomless Potion of Fear

• New Legendary potion

• Fears enemies within 12 yards for 3-4 seconds on use

• Several existing Legendary items have been updated to include a unique Legendary power

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Note: Existing items will not be affected by the following changes. Only new versions of the items will roll with the added Legendary power.[/span]

• Broken Crown

• Legendary power added

• Whenever a gem drops, a gem of the type socketed into this item also drops

• The additional gem that is dropped will be of the same quality level as the original gem that was dropped

• Demon Hunter

• Embodiment of the Maruader

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Philosophy note: The following changes are not intended to be a nerf to Demon Hunters or the Embodiment of the Marauder set and additional tuning may be necessary[/span]

• Has been redesigned

• (2) Set Bonus

• Now increases the damage of your Hatred generators by 40% for every Sentry you have active

• (6) Set Bonus

• Sentries now cast your Hatred spenders every time you do and deal 100% increased damage

• Helltrapper

• The Caltrops, Sentries, and Spike Traps summoned by this item can no longer exceed the normal cap of those skills

• Monk

• Monkey King's Garb

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Philosophy note: With only some minor adjustments to supporting gear, build, and playstyle, Monks with four pieces of the updated Monkey King’s Garb should be able to match or even exceed their previous best Greater Rift time and level. With a complete optimization of the new Set bonuses, Monks should easily (or at least reliably) exceed their previous best Greater Rift time and level.[/span]

• Has been redesigned

• (2) Set Bonus

• Casting Cyclone Strike, Exploding Palm, Lashing Tail Kick, Tempest Rush, or Wave of Light causes a decoy to spawn that taunts nearby enemies and then explodes for 1000% weapon damage

• Decoy explosion now deals the damage type of your highest +% Elemental Damage

• (4) Set Bonus

• Enemies hit by the decoy explosion take 500% more damage from your Cyclone Strike, Exploding Palm, Lashing Tail Kick, Tempest Rush, and Wave of Light abilities for 3 seconds

• Wizard

• Firebird's Finery

• (6) Set Bonus

• The infinite DoT no longer deals damage to Rift Guardians if the player gets too far away

• Going back within the allowed range should resume the DoT damage

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Note: Seasonal items will be available exclusively to Seasonal characters until the conclusion of Season 2[/span]

• New Legendary Gems have been added

• Esoteric Alteration

• Gain 10% non-Physical damage reduction

• Upgrade rank grants: +0.5% non-Physical damage reduction

• Rank 25 unlocks: While below half Life, your resistances to Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison, and Arcane are increased by 75%

• Gem of Ease

• Monster kills grant +1,000 experience

• This is multiplied by the difficulty multiplier

• This is intended to be an exorbitant amount of experience for a low level character

• For example:

• A level 1 monster grants 40 experience

• A level 55 monster grants 8,700 experience

• A level 60 monster grants 18,700 experience

• Upgrade rank grants: +1 experience per kill

• Rank 25 unlocks: Level requirement reduced to 1

• Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard

• Regenerates 10,000 Life per Second

• Upgrade rank grants: +1000 Life per Second

• Rank 25 unlocks: After not taking damage for 4 seconds, gain an absorb shield for 200% of your total Life per Second

• Class-Specific Items

• Crusader

• Belt of the Trove

• New Legendary Belt

• Every 6-8 seconds, Bombardment is cast on a random nearby enemy

• Demon Hunter

• Odyssey's End

• New Legendary Bow

• Enemies snared by Entangling Shot take 20-25% more damage from all sources

• Wizard

• Ranslor's Folly

• New Legendary Bracers

• Energy Twister periodically pulls in an enemy within 30 yards

• An enemy can only be pulled in this way once every 5 seconds

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Note: These are currently still using the place holder name "Energy Twister Bracers"[/span]

• Several existing class-specific Legendary items have been updated to include a unique Legendary power

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Note: Existing items will not be affected by the following changes. Only new versions of the items will roll with the added Legendary power.[/span]

• Barbarian

• Monk

• Gungdo Gear

• Legendary power added

• Exploding Palm's on-death explosion applies Exploding Palm

• Witch Doctor

• Wormwood

• Legendary power added

• Locust Swarm is cast on a nearby enemy every second

• Now rolls with +20-25% Poison skill damage as one of its four primary affixes

• Whimsydale is now more rewarding

• Players can no longer resurrect at checkpoint

• Players now resurrect at corpse after a delay

• The respawn timer will increase with every death

• The amount of Gold and Experience awarded upon completion of a Greater Rift has been increased

• <em style="box-sizing: border-box;">Known Issue: Greater Rifts from level 26 on are currently more rewarding than intended and will be adjusted[/span]

• Many maps have received changes to the way their layouts can be generated for Nephalem and Greater Rifts

• Monsters

• Monster density has been increased in several Greater and Nephalem Rifts

• Monster damage in Greater Rifts level 26 and higher has been reduced

• The following Rift Guardians have received several changes; they should less be frustrating, but still dangerous

• Bloodmaw

• Bloodmaw presented an unchallenging and unfair fight due to a combination of one-shot damaging abilities, stuns, and AoE damage. His Leap attack has been modified to address these concerns, but will trigger more often to make the fight feel more dynamic.

• Erethon

• Erethon has received minor changes to his dash attack. The AoE element has been replaced with a ranged attack to give more challenge to ranged characters.

• Rime

• Rime was an unfair opponent for melee players. The fight has been restructured so that his AoE can no longer overlap and the duration of each has been reduced. In addition, his ranged attack should be more threatening to ranged characters.

• Pylons

• Shield Pylon

• Now reflects damage back to attackers

• Speed Pylon

• Duration has been increased from 30 seconds to 1 minute

• Now knocks enemies into the air and deals damage to them

• Now breaks Waller for the full duration

• Realm of Trials

• The time between waves has been shortened

• Minor changes have been made to the types of monsters that can spawn

• Rewards now scale based upon the rank of the Keystone you receive

• Keystone of Trials no longer plays the Legendary item sound, or displays the Legendary item minimap icon when dropped

• Fixed an issue that allowed Follower skills to be changed while in a Greater Rift

• The Extra Health and Vampiric monster affixes have been removed from the game

• Anarch

• Maximum dash range has been reduced

• Now has a short dash that will be used at close range

• Corrupted Angel

• Maximum dash range has been reduced

• Unholy Shield has been removed

• Inferno Zombie

• Reduced this monsters XP, damage and survivability to bring it in line with other zombies

• Punisher

• Maximum leap range has been reduced

• Stun duration has been reduced

• Treasure Goblins

• New Treasure Goblins have been added to the game

• Be on the lookout for the Jewel Hoarder, the Blood Thief, the Odious Collector, and another Malevolent little bugger

• The new Treasure Goblins can only be found in Adventure Mode

• Now always appear in front of a portal

• Now have a special minimap icon

• Now only drop their best loot on Torment I difficulty or above

• Some changes have been made to the way Treasure Goblins try to escape

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Niiice
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#42]
The new Marauder's dynamic works really well! It forces the player to be more hands on about playing and also does a Crap-ton of damage. I managed to get a level 45 grift stone earlier playing solo. My max previously was 38. The marauder's set definitely was NOT nerfed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#43]

The new Marauder's dynamic works really well! It forces the player to be more hands on about playing and also does a Crap-ton of damage. I managed to get a level 45 grift stone earlier playing solo. My max previously was 38. The marauder's set definitely was NOT nerfed.
View Quote

Health levels of mobs were changed as well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Just got this game from a black Friday sale.  What the best all around class for a Diablo noob?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Barbarian is the easiest or with reaper of souls dlc I think the paladin is the best. You won't make just one class it will consume you
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By rocky59:
Barbarian is the easiest or with reaper of souls dlc I think the paladin is the best. You won't make just one class it will consume you
View Quote

Destiny already consumes me.  Just got Reaper of Souls because it was on sale.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By rocky59:
View Quote

The Paladin is awesome.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:09:55 PM EDT
[#48]
What about the crusader?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By steveba4:
What about the crusader?
View Quote

I'm sorry, I meant the Crusader. It's basically a Barbarian with some magic powers.   I don't think there is a Paladin.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 12:05:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Credge] [#50]

Originally Posted By steveba4:

Just got this game from a black Friday sale.  What the best all around class for a Diablo noob?
View Quote

It depends on your play style. For low gear, anything with range is good. Wizards and DH's are king if you play it safely.

I don't recommend Monk or WD for long term progression until the new patch comes out.

ETA: I say this because I have both a Monk and a WD with their current sets with actually rather nice gear and I'm stuck around 30-32 as the highest I can go. Other monks and wd's can go higher, but it's really a matter of stat optimization and luck.

Page / 32
Diablo 3 Official Thread (Page 26 of 32)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top