Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Official BF3 for PS3 Thread (Page 209 of 210)
Page / 210
Link Posted: 9/15/2013 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Um any of you Heard from RHINO did he get missing Out there he lives near the floods .

Link Posted: 9/15/2013 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:

I danced around the house naked when I saw it!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
Originally Posted By Tango:
Anybody gonna be on tonight? I need one more multi kill to get that dam Rambo tag. I got my last multi kill on Noshar canals tdm.
Was elbow to elbow in them containers and touched off my 40mm.

Metro rush, defenders. Get a buddy to set up c4 in a line into the tiny tunnel and place a claymore at the far side. Got a 4 kill with that last night.

Nape, you fucker.   You just won a Geissele trigger in the annual giveaway in Team.  Lucky sumnabitch!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I danced around the house naked when I saw it!

Shit, I don't blame ya.  Congrats on the win.

Link Posted: 9/16/2013 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
So I will have you all know... that I traded in alllll of my games EXCEPT battlefield for GTA.  Gotta stay true lol
Link Posted: 9/22/2013 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]

She doesn't like guys who like soccer.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MyName1sMud:
Originally Posted By JCWIU:
Who is that in your new avatar NY? She's better than that dirty inkie you had before.

My wife.  Her name is Kate.  Kate Upton.  Looks just like the famous model with the same name, but that's just a coincidence.  Trust me.  This is the internet.

(....and don't you trash talk my ex-wife Rachel. )

Agreed. I still wanna meet Rachel and wife her.

She doesn't like guys who like soccer.

Link Posted: 9/23/2013 11:38:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxStM4] [#6]
Crazy, played a couple of rounds with him last night, or someone logging in as him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 12:05:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#7]
Originally Posted By TxStM4:
Crazy, played a couple of rounds with him last night, or someone logging in as him.
View Quote

whats your ps3 name i do log on at night .i make grown men cry to their mommies in the crates of terror.

i have a new trick up my sleeve in the crates C-4 goes off they look in that direction the Remington 870 and me come around behind them and splatter me some.

12 Gauge for going loud and M1911 STAC for putting them down quietly. Nade Launcher for dealing with those who think the crane is a good place to go.
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#8]
PSN is sasqatch_crakr, normally I only get on during the weekends since the net in my hotel room sucks balls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By TxStM4:
PSN is sasqatch_crakr, normally I only get on during the weekends since the net in my hotel room sucks balls.
View Quote

Oh next time your on just add me lol so i know who is there.

PSN is crazyboots507
Link Posted: 9/30/2013 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Was on with a few old timers yesterday and the beta was discussed.   Here's the details from battlelog.   No commander mode yet.

The Battlefield 4 Beta is coming soon. You’ll be able to play the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode or Domination Mode.

We’ve introduced a lot of new and exciting elements into Battlefield 4, like Levolution, Amphibious Assault, and much more. We can’t wait for everyone to try them out in the Beta!

Looking to get into the beta? Here’s how:

How to Join:Join the Beta on:
Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition (Available on Origin)October 1*
Battlefield 3 Premium memberOctober 1*
Registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe EditionOctober 1*
Open to all Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC players. Download from Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com.October 4*
Link Posted: 9/30/2013 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By EvilRhino:

Was on with a few old timers yesterday and the beta was discussed. Here's the details from battlelog. No commander mode yet.

The Battlefield 4 Beta is coming soon. You’ll be able to play the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode or Domination Mode.

We’ve introduced a lot of new and exciting elements into Battlefield 4, like Levolution, Amphibious Assault, and much more. We can’t wait for everyone to try them out in the Beta!

Looking to get into the beta? Here’s how:

How to Join:Join the Beta on:

Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition (Available on Origin)October 1*

Battlefield 3 Premium memberOctober 1*

Registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe EditionOctober 1*

Open to all Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC players. Download from Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com.October 4*
View Quote

Who you callin' old, sonny?

So who's planning to participate in the PS3 early beta tomorrow? The main beta in a few days?
Link Posted: 9/30/2013 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be getting it setup tomorrow, and I am off Wed.. If it's up and running properly, I should be playing.
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw some of you "old timers" playing the beta earlier, I may get on later tonight. How long is the beta open??

Everyone PM/IM Fooboy & peer pressure him to get on!
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll check it out in a few days when it's open to everyone.
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Beta isn't bad, got to see the building leveled 2-3 times and I'm liking the dust effects from it, really liking the new vehicle controls (you can switch them to veteran in the options menu), don't like the tagging feature though, so used to select. It seemed like for awhile there every time I ran into someone on the other team it was either Rhino or Weak, and they kept handing my ass to me . Fortunate for me I took this week off (no I didn't plan this to coincide with the beta) and tomorrow I'll get some pretty good game time in. Anyone try the weapons that spawn at B when you capture it? Both are pretty sweet, and I shot a chopper down with each.
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#17]
i hate the new flight/vehicle controls. you can change them but nothing makes them exactly like BF3. hoping with a PS4 controller itll be a bit easier to use.
Link Posted: 10/1/2013 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Tried the BF4 beta last night and hated it. Rant can be found in nape/moto's thread.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#20]
untag.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Just logged in for the first time since the beta started.   This fucking game is horrible.  

First you have to relearn the basic controls.  Now used to hitting R2 to spot.    Now I just lay down.

Joined Firestorm conquest and got jet rammed 3 times in the first 2 minutes.   Enemy took all objectives.  I jet over to C and jump out, aimed at the transport.   Screen fills up with dead enemies   I land on the tower and start taking C, see a guy in the middle of the parking lot.   ADS, short bursts, he just runs off.   Get a few pot shots from a sniper rifle and move to the other side of the tower.  Get killed by a headshot (of fucking course).   Kill cam show a fucking medic with a MK11, standing and moving on the ground, FROM FUCKING A.

At least in BF4 my head wasn't the size of a fucking Buick.  

Might take this next month to revisit some of my older games.   Haven't done army of 2 in a while.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Traded in BF3 towards BF4. So, so long BF3 & BF3 thread. Thx for the memories! (single tear rolls down cheek)
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Holding onto my BF3 copy in case BF4 turns out to be a dud (jury's still out, based on the beta). Doubt I'll turn it in either way really.

Kids are playing Epic Mickey 2 right now so I'm helping them along and taking a bit of a break from epic violence until BF4 drops. May get a little BF3 time in this weekend if I get bored enough. I got my stats about to where I want them so I definitely won't be doing too much try harding...

Link Posted: 11/14/2013 11:16:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fooboy] [#24]
Who is still active?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/14/2013 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#25]

I will be as long as BF4 remains meh, but not on again for a little over a week. Gotta take my family on our latest pilgrimage to see Mickey & Co.

That'll give you enough time to shake off the rust! I'll look forward to some chopper gunner easy mode with you when I get back...

Link Posted: 11/15/2013 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#26]
OK, I guess I'lll learn to fly again.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 2:06:16 AM EDT
[#27]
This thread seems.........familiar.
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Had some fun running w/ you guys later on last night (even if it did keep me from finishing my quest for 10,000 kills with the LAV ).

Totally worth it to hear Foo singing "Your Kiss is on My List" while exterminating baddies... and leaving me scraps...

Good times...

Be back on again in a week or so.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm back on BF3 bros! No one is playing BF4 on PS3 & I don't want to commit to PS4 yet.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm back on BF3 bros! No one is playing BF4 on PS3 & I don't want to commit to PS4 yet.
View Quote

I'm playing on PS3 if you want to squad up. I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm on.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Rooster283:

I'm playing on PS3 if you want to squad up. I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rooster283:

Me, fooboy and CGTR will be one tonight!  Join up if you want to win

Link Posted: 12/1/2013 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, Sheeit. I was going to try and play with you guys, but I forgot that I don't have any DLC after I got a new PS3 last summer.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By Lucky_Day:

Well, Sheeit. I was going to try and play with you guys, but I forgot that I don't have any DLC after I got a new PS3 last summer.
View Quote

BF3 premium should be super cheap by this time... Just sayin'

I really enjoyed the string of dominant victories (with a couple scrapers mixed in) with you guys last night. I know we had up to 5 players in there for a while, and could have been 6-7 if we were all on at the same time. It was a lot like... *eyes water* old times... To me it is still so much fun introducing the late comers to the glorious art of choppa thievery and general domination in BF3. It's a sad commentary that we have that many people hopping back over to BF3/PS3 just when BF4/PS4 should be hitting its stride. Lotta hate for DICE over in the BF4 thread yet.

Sorry I had to run as/after we hopped servers. I forgot it was Walking Dead night (mid-season finale) until the wife came up and reminded me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Assuming you're using the same account, you can redownload anything you did with that account on your old PS3, onto the new one, for free.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ThunderDan19:

I really enjoyed the string of dominant victories (with a couple scrapers mixed in) with you guys last night. I know we had up to 5 players in there for a while, and could have been 6-7 if we were all on at the same time. It was a lot like... *eyes water* old times... To me it is still so much fun introducing the late comers to the glorious art of choppa thievery and general domination in BF3. It's a sad commentary that we have that many people hopping back over to BF3/PS3 just when BF4/PS4 should be hitting its stride. Lotta hate for DICE over in the BF4 thread yet.

Sorry I had to run as/after we hopped servers. I forgot it was Walking Dead night (mid-season finale) until the wife came up and reminded me.
View All Quotes

Yes last night was great.  I will be back on this afternoon/evening.  If anyone wants to get down, I'll be checking the thread periodically
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 2:54:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JCWIU] [#36]
I may not be on tonight, but the rest of the week I will be. IRENE!!

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Assuming you're using the same account, you can redownload anything you did with that account on your old PS3, onto the new one, for free.

View All Quotes

How do I do this if I don't have the activation code that came with the game I pre-ordered? All I want is Karkand back, to be honest. None of that other trash that is probably really fun on PC.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#38]

How do I do this if I don't have the activation code that came with the game I pre-ordered? All I want is Karkand back, to be honest. None of that other trash that is probably really fun on PC.
View All Quotes

I was able to redownload everything I had bought before for free from the PS Store. All you really need is the online pass & karkand. I went ahead and did everything: all expansions, premium, etc.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Ah, I didn't think of that with the passcode.  I think those passcodes that come with games are 1-time use only, but I'm not 100% sure..  I was thinking about PSN purchases/downloads.  Those you can download on up to like 5 PS3's with the same account.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Ah, I didn't think of that with the passcode. I think those passcodes that come with games are 1-time use only, but I'm not 100% sure.. I was thinking about PSN purchases/downloads. Those you can download on up to like 5 PS3's with the same account.
View All Quotes

Ah, I didn't think of that with the passcode. I think those passcodes that come with games are 1-time use only, but I'm not 100% sure.. I was thinking about PSN purchases/downloads. Those you can download on up to like 5 PS3's with the same account.

Yeah, I downloaded the premium stuff onto my cousin's PS3 when I was on vacation up there last year (though I might have needed some codes from the game box). It took forever, but was kind of nice because in the end I had all the goodies but it didn't download the annoying Premium background screen. Their internet speed sucked though. I could only play late at night when nobody else was using the bandwidth.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, I downloaded the premium stuff onto my cousin's PS3 when I was on vacation up there last year (though I might have needed some codes from the game box). It took forever, but was kind of nice because in the end I had all the goodies but it didn't download the annoying Premium background screen. Their internet speed sucked though. I could only play late at night when nobody else was using the bandwidth.
View All Quotes

Yeah, if he's also got Premium, then he can definitely re-download everything.  But if he's just talking about the DLC that you get with the passcode, and he doesn't have Premium, he may be out of luck.

Just go to the PSN store, while signed into your old account, on your new PS3, and everything you previously purchased/downloaded, is free.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#42]
So, uh, you bitches wanna play vanilla maps?
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#43]
That's what we play - the Classics! (Although, I think the Epic rotation has some Karkand mixed in).

You should at least get Karkand. If you do that, you should be good to go for what we do most of the time.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll be on early (for me) tonight. Like 6pm central if anyone wants to play. Didn"t get to play last night, everyone got off about the time I got on And Blackhawk Down was on so I was all pumped up too
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#45]
I'll be on early (for me) tonight. Like 6pm central if anyone wants to play. Didn"t get to play last night, everyone got off about the time I got on And Blackhawk Down was on so I was all pumped up too
View Quote

I'll get on around then.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 4:33:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThunderDan19] [#46]

Originally Posted By cgtr86:
I'll get on around then.
View All Quotes

I'll get on around then.

Sorry to jump right as you got on last night, JC. 11pm EST is pretty much my normal quitting time as that is usually when the wife comes up, unless she's baking which buys me another hour or so. I can't do those 3am nights any more at my old age (at least not on work nights)...

I'll try to hop on tonight again.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Sorry to jump right as you got on last night, JC. 11pm EST is pretty much my normal quitting time as that is usually when the wife comes up, unless she's baking which buys me another hour or so. I can't do those 3am nights any more at my old age (at least not on work nights)...

View All Quotes

I'll get on around then.

Word! I'll be on gents. Let slip the dogs of war?  however the hell it goes
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By EASTWOOD4cinc:

View All Quotes

"Let slip the hogs of war"
"I think it's dogs Archer"

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#49]
"Let slip the hogs of war"  "I think it's dogs Archer"

View All Quotes

"Let slip the hogs of war"  "I think it's dogs Archer"

lmao! yes, perfect
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 9:27:12 AM EDT
[#50]

lmao! yes, perfect
View All Quotes

Word! I'll be on gents. Let slip the dogs of war? however the hell it goes
"Let slip the hogs of war" "I think it's dogs Archer"

lmao! yes, perfect

Heh, last night I'd say it was the Hogs of War. I'm pretty sure most of us died more often in most games due to running into other objects (semi-destroyed enemy vehicles, buildings, each other) than due to enemy fire. Good fun though since we still won (mostly dominated) every game despite some strange luck and even a little keystone cops at times.
Page / 210
Official BF3 for PS3 Thread (Page 209 of 210)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top