Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#1]

I was missing 3 Friday night.  I planned to work the rest Sunday, but my guests never left.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I worked a few of them Friday morning, but conditions sucked. Got up early Saturday morning & conditions weren't any better. I quit after 15 minutes. Come on next solar cycle, daddy needs some DX!
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And no bleeding fingers since they weren't working split.  

GB13COL eluded me  but I got the rest.  Tried to work him last night but folks don't seem to understand "going by the numbers."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got a very late start and managed to work 10 of them in about an hour.

Mainly 40 meters.

And no bleeding fingers since they weren't working split.  

GB13COL eluded me  but I got the rest.  Tried to work him last night but folks don't seem to understand "going by the numbers."

i felt embarrassed to be a ham on the air at that point. then there was someone on their tracking page bitching about WARC bands being used and how they werent supposed to. he didnt understand that it was a special event station and not a contest but saying the organizers should read the amateur radio rules.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top