Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice job. The story is moving along fine. No complaints here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the new chapter!
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
ok, sign me up!
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 11:19:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#4]
I'll give this one bump in case some non-team members haven't caught the newest chapter yet.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Link Posted: 8/2/2007 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Tagged. Lost all my active topics in the forum change. i'll be doing this all night.
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 9:14:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#6]
Never thought I'd ever have to do this, but I'm tagging my own thread!

Hopefully readership doesn't go down now that everyone lost their tags...

ETA: What the crap, it's still not in my active topics

TPTB better get this sorted out.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
nice work, thanks
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#8]
You won't believe this, but as I was reading the story on Page1 my media player on the PC randomly chose "Lifeless Dead" by Mad Season.  I've got over 1000 songs in the playlist too.

How appropriate.  =)
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#9]
keep it up. I had given this one up earlier in the year, but you are rebounding nicely. I really like the story. it gets better every passing word.

I am in the middle of writing my own Zombie story as we speak. I am at this point however stuck in the mud.

Gary
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Kick *ss story so far!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:40:01 AM EDT
[#11]
dang, i just did some qick math from the chapter outlining their supplies of ammunition...

6240rnds by my quick count...

hell, i bet unloading 6240 rnds would only make enought room for a small window in protuss' ammo fort....
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#12]
I LOVE IT, KEEPING ME ON THE SEAT OF MY PANTS!
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#13]
well done! Keep it up
Link Posted: 8/22/2007 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#14]
good stuff, keep it going.
Link Posted: 10/16/2007 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#15]
more.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#16]
any updates?
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 12:44:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#17]

Originally Posted By pyro6988:
any updates?

Whoa, I forgot about this story! I've been keeping busy with college classes, so I've never gotten around to writing for fun in a while.

Seeing as this was saved from death in the archives, I'll try and get something together this month. Spring break is in two weeks...

I honestly would much rather be writing zombie fiction than research papers...but zombies aren't good for my GPA.

Really sorry for all the delays guys! I definitely want to finish this story.

Link Posted: 3/4/2008 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#18]
man thats wierd... the funny thing is i was actully thinking about this story lastnight, for some reason. and was planning on adding a post today, asking for an update this was one of the stories i found most entertaining, eagerly awaiting an update...
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#19]
This was my favorite of the many Zombie fiction threads.  Wish it would come back to life once again.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#20]
This is acutally a good read..! Easy reading, it's cool. Keep it going I really like it that a 10/22 was brought up (suppresed) that's something you rarely see in a zombie/shtf story.
Link Posted: 3/11/2008 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Fantastic story!  I look forward to reading more!

-James
Link Posted: 5/3/2008 6:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kar15] [#22]
damn it man, come on bullseye, what happened to this story, i was really enjoying this one. i want more, reanimate it from the grave!..

ETA: come one man, i wasn't paying attention and just spent post # "762" on my plea for more, don't let it be in vein...
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#23]
so umn, uh yeah... the story unlike the nemisis thereof i fear are actully dead-dead... it's a shame this and z.o.t.i were my two favs here, and i'm pretty sure i'm not going to get any closure on either one

PLEASE!? more story bullseye, help a brother out, i can pay you, i got these cheeseburgers...
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#24]
bump
Link Posted: 11/26/2008 1:48:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#25]
Bump.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Sorry for the massive delays. It's been over a year...I know it'll be hard for you guys to jump back in. Hopefully I didn't neglect this so long that it can't be revived...

I've managed to maintain a 3.9GPA in college, so does that count as any sort of excuse?

OK, probably not.

Thanks for the persistent bumps. Glad to see some of you enjoy my feeble attempt at zombie fiction. I somehow lost my "Subscription" to this thread in one of the board updates, so hopefully all you Team readers see that this is back up. I'm resubscribed now so if I slack off again I'll see the thread pop up in my subscriptions if it's bumped.
So, are you thoroughly tired of the story? Should I just stick a fork in it and kill them off or keep going?

Link Posted: 11/26/2008 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I say keep going, but they are your characters to do with as you please.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2008 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#27]
NOOOOOOOOO keep it going !!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2008 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#28]
sweet! i dig the new installment, keep it coming!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2008 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#29]
New chapter please.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ––bullseye––:
Bump.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Sorry for the massive delays. It's been over a year...I know it'll be hard for you guys to jump back in. Hopefully I didn't neglect this so long that it can't be revived...

I've managed to maintain a 3.9GPA in college, so does that count as any sort of excuse?

OK, probably not.

Thanks for the persistent bumps. Glad to see some of you enjoy my feeble attempt at zombie fiction. I somehow lost my "Subscription" to this thread in one of the board updates, so hopefully all you Team readers see that this is back up. I'm resubscribed now so if I slack off again I'll see the thread pop up in my subscriptions if it's bumped.

So, are you thoroughly tired of the story? Should I just stick a fork in it and kill them off or keep going?  

[joke] in all seriousness, this is one of my favorite stories so far along with z.o.t.i. and humanities end... so with much love and respect i must humbly state, fuck your g.p.a., i want more story, NOW!.. [/joke]

but seriously man, it's good shit, keep it coming, thanks for what we've gotten so far...
K.
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 10:26:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cougargnw] [#31]
Tag and bump. Its a great story where did you go?
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Just read it for the first time.... great story looking forward to the next installment.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By alfg68:
Just read it for the first time.... great story looking forward to the next installment.

Same here. Epic bump for the next section!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#34]

Originally Posted By Darkninja:

Originally Posted By alfg68:

Same here. Epic bump for the next section!

I've got the next installment outlined...I haven't typed it up yet though. I haven't forgotten the story, I've just been busy and I've neglected to write for a while. Sorry guys.

Expect the next installment "soon". Give me a week, give or take a few days.

I'll try and work towards getting these out more regularly and eventually start directing this towards an end...I've got ideas.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:34:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkninja] [#35]
I've got the next installment outlined...I haven't typed it up yet though. I haven't forgotten the story, I've just been busy and I've neglected to write for a while. Sorry guys.

I'll try and work towards getting these out more regularly and eventually start directing this towards an end...I've got ideas.

Awesome, I can't wait. The only qualm I have with the story is the suppressed 10/22, subsonic rounds don't cycle properly in a 10/22. There's not enough pressure. However that's fairly forgivable considering they are killing zombies .
Overall well written. Looking forward to the next part.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:42:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#36]

Awesome, I can't wait. The only qualm I have with the story is the suppressed 10/22, subsonic rounds don't cycle properly in a 10/22. There's not enough pressure. However that's fairly forgivable considering they are killing zombies

Overall well written. Looking forward to the next part.

I've shot Remington Subsonics out of my 10/22...although it isn't suppressed (yet). They cycled just fine. Although I do have about 15,000 rounds of various .22LR through that rifle...the recoil spring is definitely not as strong as it was when it left the factory.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ––bullseye––:I've shot Remington Subsonics out of my 10/22...although it isn't suppressed (yet). They cycled just fine. Although I do have about 15,000 rounds of various .22LR through that rifle...the recoil spring is definitely not as strong as it was when it left the factory.

May be that.  Because mine didn't want to cycle at all. Maybe they were shitty rounds.

Link Posted: 5/5/2009 10:49:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NEPatriots] [#38]
Link Posted: 5/6/2009 1:14:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#39]

Originally Posted By NEPatriots:

Sorry, I know I neglected to post another chapter. School work built up and I'm now reaping what I sow with long nights doing homework. Hopefully I can get around to writing up the chapter soon. As of right now, I'm writing a comparative analysis paper for a class, and will probably be doing so till 2 or 3AM. I'm neglecting to study for a history final I have tomorrow to write that other paper (also due tomorrow). So no time for zombies right now, sorry.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:33:43 AM EDT
[#40]
bump for more story
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#41]
WOW started off great then withered away to nothing. I won't hold my breath for more I might turn...........
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#42]
We need more material
Link Posted: 11/14/2009 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Sad bump

Link Posted: 11/14/2009 7:09:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: --bullseye--] [#44]

Sad bump

I've actually got some free time this weekend (that hasn't happened for a loooooong time), so I'm working on an update right now.

The serial nature of the story is all but ruined, but I'd still like to finish it.

Link Posted: 11/14/2009 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#45]
I'd like you to finish it as well.
Link Posted: 11/16/2009 2:48:09 AM EDT
[#46]
yes, more material please! this was absolutelly one of my favorites...

K.
Link Posted: 11/16/2009 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By Kar15:

yes, more material please! this was absolutelly one of my favorites...

K.

I'm considering just writing all the rest of the chapters and posting them at one time, so the story is complete. Like I said before, it's not really a serial story anymore, and I'm too busy to reliably post chapters. I'd still like to finish it though. So the next update still might not be for a while, but there will be a lot more material (quite possibly the remainder of the story).

Link Posted: 11/25/2009 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#48]
wow, just read and got hooked on this one... more coming soon?
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#49]
damn it man, moar! please!!!

K.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#50]
[Walken] I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more UPDATE! (or cowbell?) [/Walken]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top