User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a darn good price.
Have any of you guys set up a solar system where you can sell excess energy back to the power company?  I have a detached garage with a separate meter and 200A service. It will be relatively easy to setup a solar system. I will only need several batteries to run my ham radios. The rest of the energy can be "pumped" back into the grid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This is a darn good price.
Have any of you guys set up a solar system where you can sell excess energy back to the power company?  I have a detached garage with a separate meter and 200A service. It will be relatively easy to setup a solar system. I will only need several batteries to run my ham radios. The rest of the energy can be "pumped" back into the grid.
My system is grid intertied with a battery backup. If the battery is fully charged, the system does sell power back during the day, but I buy from the grid at night. This is my first electric bill:

Someone neglected to tell the billing department that we installed intertied solar, so that thought we "rolled" the power meter!

There are many companies that produce and/or install solar panels for the specific purpose of selling power back to the power company, thereby reducing their carbon footprint, etc. Be careful, though: Some setups only produce power for the grid. That is to say, if the grid goes down and it's sunny, you won't be able to use your power, because the system needs to sense and synchronize with the grid to push power back into the grid.

Quoted:
can anybody give ball park numbers for charger, inverter, batteries for a 4.6kw system?
Here are some example systems from small to large with an idea of costs, equipment, and what that system will run.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
can anybody give ball park numbers for charger, inverter, batteries for a 4.6kw system?
View Quote
That's kind of like asking, "How much does a gun cost."  Here are some thoughts.

4.6 KW would be 20 of these ultra cheap panels, or about $1,500 delivered.
Depending on where you live, the number of hours of sun per day can vary a lot, but let's assume 4.5 hours as an average.
4.6 KW of panels for 4.5 hours gives you about 21 KWh of production per day.

Consumption is king!  You really need to have an idea of how much you'll be using per day and peak loads to get a good estimate for the battery bank and inverter.  But, let's go the other way and calculate what you can run with various combinations.

A good 2,000 watt, 24 volt pure sine wave inverter is going to be in the $1,500 range.  If you go with a 48 volt system the cost will be in the $2,400 range.

For 4.6 Kw of panels you would need to parallel two charge controllers (probably).  Outback's Felxmax 80s would do it, and are about $600 each.

Batteries, batteries, batteries.  There are dozens of choices and it gets to be a religious argument sometimes.  My preference is for high quality batteries designed for solar systems.  They are EXPENSIVE, but last a LONG time and are very reliable.  Given that the proposed system is generating 21 KWh per day, you should probably consider a battery bank that has at least a 60 KWh capacity.  That gives you about 30 KWh of usable energy.  I use Rolls Surrette 605 batteries in my system and love them.  A string of four gives me about 500 AH at my discharge rate at 24 volts, which is 12,000 watt hrs.  The proposed system would need five strings of four to get to 60 KWh.  That's 20 batteries at $400 each, or $8,000.  Five strings is generally more than best practices allows, so fewer bigger capacity batteries should be used, but that drives the cost up A LOT.  Wholesale Solar has a 61 Kwh bank for about $9,900.  

Wholesale Solar

What you're talking about is a whopping big system.  I run my homestead on about 1.6 Kw of panels and four Surrette 605 batteries.  I'm about to upgrade with another 2.3 Kw of panels and another bank of four batteries, but that's to support a house I'm building and take almost everything to electric from propane.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]
These panels are a great deal, but the other parts of a full solar power system are very expensive.

In my area, if all of the other parts were free (cable, fuses, inverter, labor), in a grid tie system with no batteries the panels would pay for themselves in a bit over 4 years. Adding in cabling, mounts, and grid tie inverter makes that figure more like 10 - 12 years.

Adding in batteries nearly doubles it again.

To put this in terms everyone here is familiar with, if you found a killer deal on top of the line precision rifle barrels... Lets just say you could get $600 barrels for $80, you'd still end up spending thousands on the finished rifle (and knowing how many of us are, you'd just roll your barrel savings right into buying better glass).
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 2:59:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My system is grid intertied with a battery backup. If the battery is fully charged, the system does sell power back during the day, but I buy from the grid at night.

Someone neglected to tell the billing department that we installed intertied solar, so that thought we "rolled" the power meter!

There are many companies that produce and/or install solar panels for the specific purpose of selling power back to the power company, thereby reducing their carbon footprint, etc. Be careful, though: Some setups only produce power for the grid. That is to say, if the grid goes down and it's sunny, you won't be able to use your power, because the system needs to sense and synchronize with the grid to push power back into the grid.

Here are some example systems from small to large with an idea of costs, equipment, and what that system will run.
View Quote
Thanks. After getting a $10k power bill, I would be tempted to call the power company and tell them that the meter just rolled back, it's not unusual, and you want them to pay you. LOL.

I did some research. So far the design and sizing seems relatively easy. I can't find sufficient information on whether the inverters have internal output filters. If not, I will need to purchase and install them separately. I may also need to add a 3-5% impedance line reactor between the inverter and the incoming power line, to reduce fault currents.
Surge and lightning protection is not very clear as well.
There may also be an issue with existing GFI receptacles and breakers if I tie in an inverter into the house's power panel. Theoretically, if I use a pure sine wave inverter with proper output filtering, it should not be an issue. Have any of you experienced nuisance GFCI trips with an inverter tied to the main power panel?

Forgot to mention. Engineer775 has some good videos on Youtube about solar systems.

Another thing to consider is government rebates. This makes solar power even more affordable.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:11:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't count on any of the gub mint "tax credits" for solar. I tried that for several years and it never applied for some reason.
View Quote
I think you have to meet certain conditions. I didn't install my system myself, so my installer took care of those requirements. I do know that I got a ~30% tax credit on my system. The state of WI also has some incentives. I think I got $3,200 from the WI "Focus on Energy" incentive program.

Lowdown's right though: You have to keep an eye on it, as it changes all the time, and there are hoops to jump through. We would have installed the system anyway, but get it at 30% off was nice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
This place is going to bankrupt me!  I just ordered a new Outback FelxMax 80 charge controller and will be ordering a pallet of these panels shortly.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
CAUTION!!!  

These are NOT authentic EcoSolargy panels!  I just spoke with EcoSolargy and they're not sure where Solar Blvd got the product, but it's not theirs and would NOT be covered by EcoSolargy's warranty.

I have decided NOT to order these.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I believe it was the owner.  I had called them to ask a few questions and then got a call back from 949-777-6090.  The person at EcoSolargy said that they had gotten pictures and serial numbers from another customer and verified that the panels were not theirs.  Sorry, I did not write down the person's name.  He said that they haven't produced a 230 watt panel in several years.

I have done business with Solar Blvd before and have never had a problem, so I'm not suggesting that they are doing anything wrong.  They may have been conned.  I have NOT talked to Solar Blvd yet, but I will.

ETA:  I just talked to a sales rep at Solar Blvd and he believes that the panels are really from EcoSolargy.  He said that he would talk to his boss and contact EcoSolargy and then call me back.

Stay tuned, bat fans.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

OK, just talking with Michael at Solarblvd cause I had to get my PRO/tracking number for mine, I asked him about this. Sounds like they buy these through a distributor, not directly from Eco Solargy.

You can always call the seller, ask for Michael and see what he says.
View Quote
I did, and Solar Blvd is contacting EcoSolargy.  I got the same information from Solar Blvd as you did.

ETA:  I just spoke with SolrBlvd again and they're waiting for an e-mail from EcoSolargy regarding these panels.  SolarBlvd is still assuring me that the panels are authentic and would be covered under warranty.

The saga continues.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They are China made, warranty is 98% output the first year .6 reduction per year there after from what I can find.
View Quote
All USA made solar panels use Chinese solar cells. It's not that hard to make a weatherproof panel for them. I bought Sharp panels but have no issues adding Chinese panels to them-the sharps were .75/w three years ago and an in-state pick-up. I thought that was a fantastic deal, this .30/w is frankly insane and will only last until the Chinese government stops subsidizing the solar industry.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:57:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If I had to guess probably straight from China.  China has been destroying the US solar industry by subsidizing panel production.  This is probably part of it and why the seller isn't advertising much on the panels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even with $430 shipping that comes out to about 48 cents a watt. Still good. I have contacted the company inquiring about warranty and where they are manufactured, etc.

Looks like they have been in business since 2009.
I bought my Sharps from these guys, probably 2011.  They were gtg then, assume they still are.

Why are these so cheap?
If I had to guess probably straight from China.  China has been destroying the US solar industry by subsidizing panel production.  This is probably part of it and why the seller isn't advertising much on the panels.
The other reason is that the solar industry is built on the ability of people to equity-strip their homes to pay for a price inflated solar system. Those days are over.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

10 of these is 2.3kw.

If you're planning on running electric appliances (heaters, oven, range, AC), you'll probably want 100 of these, not 10 of them.

If you're trying to get a hunting cabin setup and want a big LCD TV, blu ray player, some lights, a fan or two, and hot coffee in the morning, you might get by on 10 of these.
View Quote
2300w in a cabin is a LOT of power, you would have to be careful in the winter months in Michigan but it's GTG with a moderate sized battery bank. The number of panels doesn't matter nearly as much as how many batteries you have and how many days in a row you get cloudy weather in the winter.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 1:12:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Impossible to say. You have to know what kind of power consumption you need to meet and then size the system to that, then account for the longest stretch of cloudy days you are likely to see in the winter. Then you get into inverter costs and sizing, what type of batteries etc.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Did anyone ever get an official word on if these were genuine and backed by the manufacturer?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Panels arrived the other day.

Panel-

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/92237/IMG-0237-210274.jpg

Sticker-

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/92237/IMG-0234-210276.jpg

Voltage check-

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/92237/IMG-0235-210277.jpg

Good panels, great price, built sturdy and built just like every other panel I have in my system or in storage.
View Quote
A voltage check is sort of meaningless...

Connect an ammeter with a 10 amp range across the panel, place squarely in direct sunlight, and post the reading and compare with the specs.

Even a cheap $4 Harbor Freight DVM will give a highly meaningful indication.

Caution- be sure to select the 10 amp range and connect only for a couple seconds max, because the 7 or 8 amps I expect you to see, is a little high for the thin leads and the meter's internal shunt.

A short connection time is fine, however...

The panel specs often have a 'shorted' current spec and that info is useful to track panel performance at various times in the future.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#22]
If you're testing solar panels on a regular basis, here's a nice DC active load that won't break your budget...
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be likely that as prices have gone down on other technology, these will continue to decline in price too?

For someone not ready to use them, I'm not sure the value in buying now unless this is a one-time-deal sort of thing.
View Quote
One additional consideration is that the Federal tax credit, if it continues as it has been going, is 30% credit on "installed" systems, not on "delivered panels".
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well where do YOU see the (realistic!!) bottom in prices?

I'm guessing the same folks that said "I'll wait till solar gets under $1. a watt" 10 years ago will still be waiting and saying "I'll wait till solar gets cheaper" now. They are probably also still waiting around for $70. a case 7.62x39 or $100. a case Federal .223 to return also..... Good luck with that....

I don't have any fricking clue how cheap solar will go, but I know what I have paid almost 20 years ago (over $5. per watt) and I know what I've paid in the last few years ($.70 a watt cheapest).

How many bought ammo they needed last year at higher prices? Why didn't you wait till it went down to 1989 prices?

$.30 a watt is flipping cheap, $69. per panel. Would you build or could you build a solar panel for that?

Federal Tax credits? Well don't do it for that, or consider that as part of the "price"- you may not get the little gimme from the gubmint- I didn't.

This thread is funny as hell- 1/3 of the posters- "these are too cheap, something is wrong with them aaaahhhh!" Another 1/3 "these are too expensive". And the other third that actually has solar already- "damn that's a good deal." LMAO.
View Quote
LOL!

Sorta like all the Arfcomers who said "when silver hits $20, I'm backing up the truck!"  But can't figger out how to drive it...

I bought a bunch of panels (to trade for food when the SHTF) when the cost was $1.00 a watt or something and smile every time I walk by them.

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
LOL!

Sorta like all the Arfcomers who said "when silver hits $20, I'm backing up the truck!"  But can't figger out how to drive it...

I bought a bunch of panels (to trade for food when the SHTF) when the cost was $1.00 a watt or something and smile every time I walk by them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing the same folks that said "I'll wait till solar gets under $1. a watt" 10 years ago will still be waiting and saying "I'll wait till solar gets cheaper" now. They are probably also still waiting around for $70. a case 7.62x39 or $100. a case Federal .223 to return also..... Good luck with that....

I don't have any fricking clue how cheap solar will go, but I know what I have paid almost 20 years ago (over $5. per watt) and I know what I've paid in the last few years ($.70 a watt cheapest).

How many bought ammo they needed last year at higher prices? Why didn't you wait till it went down to 1989 prices?

$.30 a watt is flipping cheap, $69. per panel. Would you build or could you build a solar panel for that?

Federal Tax credits? Well don't do it for that, or consider that as part of the "price"- you may not get the little gimme from the gubmint- I didn't.

This thread is funny as hell- 1/3 of the posters- "these are too cheap, something is wrong with them aaaahhhh!" Another 1/3 "these are too expensive". And the other third that actually has solar already- "damn that's a good deal." LMAO.
LOL!

Buying a metal commodity is a lot different from buying a piece of current technology.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Buying a metal commodity is a lot different from buying a piece of current technology.
View Quote
The point is...

Most/Many ? Arfcommers can't get off their ass or even figure out they can't siphon gas up-hill...

[Except maybe in the Southern Hemisphere]

Don't get me started on 'Investing'

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you're testing solar panels on a regular basis, here's a nice DC active load that won't break your budget...
View Quote
This monitor is pretty slick!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5CWR2P?tag=vglnk-c102-20

I think it will help clean up my wiring...

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought I scored big time last year when I found 4 150 watt 12v panels brand new for $0.47/w. A friend of mine had just paid $1.45/w less than a year before.

I think this is an absolutely incredible deal. The only reason I mentioned the tax credit is because I didn't get my panels installed before 12/31, so I couldn't legitimately take a credit based on the language used for that credit. It was more an advisory to those that are thinking about buying them, putting them in a storage room or out in their shed for a few years before using them, but still think they'll get 30% back from uncle sam.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This monitor is pretty slick!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5CWR2P?tag=vglnk-c102-20

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71zlfShSo9L._SY355_.jpg

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/expy37/IMG_3143_zps39qtlt5b.jpg
Every time you post that last picture it gives me anxiety.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Your right- that 1 ounce gold coin I paid $1600. for a few years back surely isn't powering my house or feeding my family.

And the 1 oz. gold coin's great "return" has been roughly NEGATIVE 25% .

Meanwhile, the upgrades I did to my AE system in 2010 and 2011 (around the same time period as the coin) have kept me from a $200. or so electric bill monthly most of the year. But you know, PM's "never lose value", are a "hedge against inflation",  (all BS marketing from the precious metals industry) right? Well crap, that "hedge" didn't "hedge" too well dropping 25% in value in a few years did it? Maybe if  that 1 ounce coin crapped out several 1/20th ounce coins (production) in that time period but of course it didn't, cause it has no production value!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your right- that 1 ounce gold coin I paid $1600. for a few years back surely isn't powering my house or feeding my family.

And the 1 oz. gold coin's great "return" has been roughly NEGATIVE 25% .

Meanwhile, the upgrades I did to my AE system in 2010 and 2011 (around the same time period as the coin) have kept me from a $200. or so electric bill monthly most of the year. But you know, PM's "never lose value", are a "hedge against inflation",  (all BS marketing from the precious metals industry) right? Well crap, that "hedge" didn't "hedge" too well dropping 25% in value in a few years did it? Maybe if  that 1 ounce coin crapped out several 1/20th ounce coins (production) in that time period but of course it didn't, cause it has no production value!
I don't think I have ever met someone here that gets triggered as often as you do in threads.  The point is, stop jumping all over someone just because he's waiting for the technology to get cheaper.  Which it will.

The world could end tomorrow, I get it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By EXPY37

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/expy37/IMG_3143_zps39qtlt5b.jpg
View Quote
Have you ever explained, in kindergarten speak, what all is going on in that picture?

I see the batteries feeding in and I see the invertor with the nice monster extension cord going out but I guess I am wondering how seperated you have some of the various systems.

One battery bank for feeding all of that?

I am going to pull the pic up and about feel like my monitor may need a protective cover if I pull out my marker.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Have you ever explained, in kindergarten speak, what all is going on in that picture?

I see the batteries feeding in and I see the invertor with the nice monster extension cord going out but I guess I am wondering how seperated you have some of the various systems.

I am going to pull the pic up and about feel like my monitor may need a protective cover if I pull out my marker.
View Quote
Somewhat---

If this thread doesn't clear things up, I'll be happy to explain further in the thread...  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/677484_FN-SHOTGUN-MOD-Solar-panel-distribution-redesign-for-Kubota-and-alternator-charging-by-DC.html
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Some of those wires are decoys
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok. I am looking at these to offset my home energy bills. I average about 700 KWh per month with peaks of around 1000 KWh in August and under 500 KWh in the Spring and Fall.

I have the entire South side of my house roof and a large garage with a South facing roof to place these on. Missouri is a net metering state so I can push power onto the grid and pull out at night. What besides the panels do I need for a system like this?

An inverter? A smart switch? Can I install this system myself?

What "Green" tax credits are still available?

I know nothing about solar systems on or off grid.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

True.

I've never given the tax credit thing much thought after filling out all the crap for it one year (I think 2010 or 11) and it not working out. Some things that sound too good to be true sometimes are.

But who's to say you could not install them yourself. I don't remember anything further in Turbotax about it other than asking what was the date of purchase of them and the amount. But if you used an accountant that might be different. If Uncle Sam can make you jump through some hoops and then not do what he says he was going to, he will. Which is why I said don't count on the tax credit deal.

One of the big reasons we never grid tied was early on no one was doing that (at least here) and I know none of these numbnuts would understand it. Also then they will pick apart everything you did and finally, then your giving an easement that you may not have had to the power company. We put our commercial power meter outside of our front gate and ran the power in from there, so our power company has no easement past the gate. There is good reasons for that sort of thing if you can do it.
View Quote
You absolutely can install them yourself and take the credit.

I have a friend that put in a 22kw system and he did most of the work himself. He had not trouble taking the credit.

I just did not get around to installing mine before the year ended. I just now finished the power pack that is paired to one of my panels (thread here).
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ok. I am looking at these to offset my home energy bills. I average about 700 KWh per month with peaks of around 1000 KWh in August and under 500 KWh in the Spring and Fall.

I have the entire South side of my house roof and a large garage with a South facing roof to place these on. Missouri is a net metering state so I can push power onto the grid and pull out at night. What besides the panels do I need for a system like this?

An inverter? A smart switch? Can I install this system myself?

What "Green" tax credits are still available?

I know nothing about solar systems on or off grid.

Thanks in advance for the help.
View Quote
I believe the federal 30% tax credit has been renewed. If so, 30% of your cost *might* be returned to you via a tax credit. Please consult with your accountant or a tax professional to confirm.

Your local government or state government may have additional incentives. Check with them to find out if that is the case, and what the terms of said incentives may be.

From a technical standpoint, you need panels, mounting platforms / hardware, combiners, wiring, circuit breakers / over current protection, grid tie inverter....

Figure 4.5 hours of power generation per day, so if you want to be at a net of zero, you're going to need 5.2kw or more in panels. So if you're going with the deal that started this thread, figure 3 pallets and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#46]
For anyone that's gotten a pallet of these.... do they come on a standard pallet?  I'm looking to install a solar array later in the year but have minimal shortage space at the moment, trying to determine if I have the space to get 20 or 30 of them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 3:19:11 AM EDT
[#47]
This is very tempting, even if I store them until ready to install.
I wonder if the pallet can be delivered to my house, being 80 yards from the road?
Just curious, where do you guys purchase solar system components like installation hardware, connectors, junction boxes, controllers, inverters and batteries?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top