Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the Team Michigan one looks good.  We could have someone on team MO. that is good with graphics work one similar for us.  I also think more updated ARs would be good. Flat top, rails, optics. That kind of stuff.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else? So far, it looks like doing it ourselves is preferred.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:36:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The quality and heavy fabric of our sweatshirts is hard to beat!!  I say keep ours!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I vote for doing it ourselves and keeping it in the Missouri family.  

+1
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Can i vote for both, I would like to have a locally done shirt because it will be a limited run, but wouldn't mind the option of getting more from the arfcom shop.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I vote for both as well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got no opinion as to who makes em .. but I'd like a hoodie sweatshirt.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can i vote for both, I would like to have a locally done shirt because it will be a limited run, but wouldn't mind the option of getting more from the arfcom shop.

+1
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm seeing a pattern here, so let me go check what on it.

Typo

Link Posted: 2/2/2011 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

+4

I liked the last ones but would like to be able to order from the shop at a later date when and if needed. If we had a logo to submit for our forum to chose from as well as the others, that would be cool.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 1:15:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I think we should develop a new or update our HTF logo.   Someone with good graphic design skills should get on that and start a thread.   Or is there a procedure we have to follow for that too?

Anyone know?

ETA: I see in the Store Thread that GoatBoy said they are reaching out to the HTFs for new designs.  Is that what he posted above? Do we get to use new art or will it have to be the old approved art?  

Not trying to be a pain about it, but discussion could move things along faster.  Maybe.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've got no opinion as to who makes em .. but I'd like a hoodie sweatshirt.

+1
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 8:21:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

+4

I liked the last ones but would like to be able to order from the shop at a later date when and if needed. If we had a logo to submit for our forum to chose from as well as the others, that would be cool.

+5
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 8:26:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I think we should develop a new or update our HTF logo.   Someone with good graphic design skills should get on that and start a thread.   Or is there a procedure we have to follow for that too?

Anyone know?

ETA: I see in the Store Thread that GoatBoy said they are reaching out to the HTFs for new designs.  Is that what he posted above? Do we get to use new art or will it have to be the old approved art?  

Not trying to be a pain about it, but discussion could move things along faster.  Maybe.

That's what I was talking about in the post I made on Page 4. He said we can do another run as before, or he'll work with us to either tweak our design or create a new one, and sell it through the store (...that can be scaled for front or back, mixed with other images they already have, etc.).

Since people want to run like we did before, especially because we can get hoodies, it looks like we should do the run as before. Because people also want to create a design, and have it available through the store, I sent Juan an email yesterday asking if we can do both. That way we get what we want now, plus anyone who missed out can still get something through the store whenever they want.

If he approves what I proposed, I'll contact the printer and let him know we're going again, and I'll start a new order thread. Then we could also start a thread for designing what we want in the store, and be working on that at the same time.

Link Posted: 2/3/2011 9:16:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I've been talking with the printer, but he needs to check things at work before giving any final answer. He's going to double check whether the price will be the same, and also the inventory of shirt sizes and colors.

GB already said it's OK to do another run, so we can get going once I'm sure nothing has changed, and I'm waiting to hear back from him as to whether we can also work up a new design with him to sell through the Site Store.

Once all of that is ironed out, I'll start an order thread (and possibly a design thread for the Store).
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I do like the design that was on the back of the last run of T's. Big outline of the state of MO looking like a flag with two ARs. Dont want any bio-hazard or skulls or any other signs of death and mayhem.

+1
It should reflect our patriotism, state, site, and our rifles. Nothing else.
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do like the design that was on the back of the last run of T's. Big outline of the state of MO looking like a flag with two ARs. Dont want any bio-hazard or skulls or any other signs of death and mayhem.

+1
It should reflect our patriotism, state, site, and our rifles. Nothing else.

Me too. I'd like to see something with the BFL and state flag included. Maybe the bears could hold guns...

Edit: I'd probably buy a T shirt and hoodie.
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Just to clarify, for the site HTF pic we can make it how we choose, and people can mix and match other pics (like Zombies) on the same shirt if they want to. It wouldn't be part of our HTF pic, but someone could put a small version of our pic on the front and a big Zombie on the back, or our pic front and back, etc. Nobody would make you choose one of those other pics they have.
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

this,
me too
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2

+3

this,
me too

+some more
Link Posted: 2/7/2011 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
+2
+3

this,

me too
+some more
I like it too.

Link Posted: 2/7/2011 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Please lock this thread, and refer to the order thread;

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=441228

BTW - We'll work on the new design for the Site Store in new thread.

Link Posted: 2/8/2011 5:44:23 AM EDT
[#27]
OP request
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top