Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Don't type the forms. Hand wright them. Make it as hard for them as possible.

Yes roll your thumb yourself. I did it myself when had to do the AK47 thing

For my next stupid question, what kind of ink do we use to do our fingerprints?  I'm presuming sticking my thumb in a bucket of black paint won't do...?
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For my next stupid question, what kind of ink do we use to do our fingerprints?  I'm presuming sticking my thumb in a bucket of black paint won't do...?

use a regular ink pad, roll from left to right applying even pressure as you go.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a f*cking cluster F*ck:
Just got off the phone with SLFU and lady was nice enough even called the lawmakers idiots.
I told her I bought a legal 10/22 rifle after 4/4/13 but before the 06/18/13 amendment was signed.
She told me just send in the proof of purchase prior to 06/16/13(not sure why she said the 16th instead of the 18th)
with a small note explaining it was purchased before the amendment.

I do not feel comfortable signing a form that clearly states the weapon was purchased prior to 04/04/13 when it was not.

I also asked about fingerprints and she was flustered,her response was "I never heard of doing your own prints, I think we require a police agancy to do them".

This state is beyond F*CKED, I'm a rational man at my wits end.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This may sound dumb. But just what the fuck is a sworn affadavit !

It's literally just a notarized letter you type up on the computer stating you lawfully owned it before the cut off date.  They don't care about date stamps on when you bought each one of your mags just as long as it was before they were banned.  You sign it in the presence of a notary public and the notary public notarizes it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with SLFU and lady was nice enough even called the lawmakers idiots.
I told her I bought a legal 10/22 rifle after 4/4/13 but before the 06/18/13 amendment was signed.
She told me just send in the proof of purchase prior to 06/16/13(not sure why she said the 16th instead of the 18th)

I do not feel comfortable signing a form that clearly states the weapon was purchased prior to 04/04/13 when it was not.

I also asked about fingerprints and she was flustered,her response was "I never heard of doing your own prints, I think we require a police agancy to do them".

Stop asking questions about the fingerprints... Seriously. Just do your own and move on. The last thing we need is another $25 charge to get prints done at the local PD.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#6]
What if you are missing your right thumb??

edit, even though I don't want to register, I probably will just so I can use my rifles if I want to go to the range or in an SD situation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop asking questions about the fingerprints... Seriously. Just do your own and move on. The last thing we need is another $25 charge to get prints done at the local PD.

Let them try and add another restriction to the process just helps our case in court.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Imagine how long it would take to make appointments at your local PD, for them to do the fingerprinting?

Here in Newtown, they only do it for the public by appointment and only two days of the week, for a four hour period each day.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

use a regular ink pad, roll from left to right applying even pressure as you go.

Yes this. Make sure it looks good and not smeared. Try on blank paper first.
I did mine at the DPS in front of an officer right before I submitted my AK47 registration. It was the last day of registration at 4 ish.
Asked the guy, does it look good enough? LMAO
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The form doesn't specify the date other than to say that you need to provide proof it was purchased before 4/4... just put in the affidavit that it was purchased prior to 6/18, which for a .22 is when it became classified as an "AW". Be as detailed as you like, but just get the point across in the affidavit that it was legally purchased and when this was. Then signing the form and agreeing that you believe everything to the best of your knowledge to be true, or however it's worded, won't be an issue. At least this is what I'm gonna do for my 10/22, even though I have the receipt I'm gonna include the affidavit so the person processing it understands the details and doesn't deny it based on the date
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#11]
If anyone is interested this is what will be the copy I will be sending.
I am not doing it any time soon mind you but I would rather have everything ready to go and then decide when to send it .

Feel free to copy it if you like or change it to suit your needs.

To whom it may concern:

This document is to attest to the fact that I have legally purchased and took legal possession of the item(s) specified on the Assault Weapons Certificate Application / Declaration of High Capacity Magazine(s) Appendix A form before April 4, 2013. These items which are currently legal to buy and possess in 40+ other states, items which are legal to manufacture within the state of Connecticut but which cannot be sold to the citizens of Connecticut. The personal item(s) specified on the Assault Weapons Certificate Application / Declaration of High Capacity Magazine(s) Appendix A form were purchased in compliance of Connecticut and Federal laws before the Connecticut legislature and governor gleefully passed legislation to force me and other law abiding citizens under threat of fines and or imprisonment to register our lawfully purchased and possessed personal property.

I do this not because I believe in this law and know full well that this law will do nothing to prevent future violence. I submit this affidavit because I fear the unjust punishment I would receive if I do not comply.
I do this under duress.

Sincerely,

vm1970
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The inclusion of the social security number, is going to keep me from registering.

I just called and spoke to a very gravely voiced gentleman at Middletown, and he says they'll only return the form without the SSN included.

I pointed out to him, that there's a request for our carry permit number on the mags form, but not on the AW form, and that was news to him. He checked a copy of the form himself and saw I was right, and said, "Well, how about that. Why would they ask for that, on an item that didn't originally require a permit to buy in the first place?"

Like a bunch of mindless bureaucrats they're simply recycling the same layout of the assault weapon regiatration form  they used back in 1994, and carry permits weren't mandatory back then like they are now.  Only drivers licenses were needed to show proof of residency (though you had to put up with a waiting period for handguns if you didn't have one).   Notice it says OPERATOR LICENSE NUMBER in the AW registration paperwork instead of PERMIT NUMBER.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cannot give you an exact date but it happened a LONG time ago. We'll know for certain after next year's election if the voters decide they want to continue to have a progressive (either Democrat or Republican) governor and if they want to continue having veto proof progressive Democratic control of both CT legislative houses. If the majority of voters continue to want anti gun politicians, high taxes, and out of control spending then CT will continue on the destructive path it is currently on.

Between the horrid gun laws, the insane taxes, and the crappy financial condition of the state, I seriously think that someone would win against Malloy simply if he said "I LIKE PIE".
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The inclusion of the social security number, is going to keep me from registering.

I just called and spoke to a very gravely voiced gentleman at Middletown, and he says they'll only return the form without the SSN included.

I pointed out to him, that there's a request for our carry permit number on the mags form, but not on the AW form, and that was news to him. He checked a copy of the form himself and saw I was right, and said, "Well, how about that. Why would they ask for that, on an item that didn't originally require a permit to buy in the first place?"

Like a bunch of mindless bureaucrats they're simply recycling the same layout of the assault weapon regiatration form  they used back in 1994, and carry permits weren't mandatory back then like they are now.  Only drivers licenses were needed to show proof of residency (though you had to put up with a waiting period for handguns if you didn't have one).   Notice it says OPERATOR LICENSE NUMBER in the AW registration paperwork instead of PERMIT NUMBER.

Perhaps they're gonna require an applicant to have either a pistol permit, Long gun eligibility certificate, or ammunition certificate in order to complete registration of their guns?

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am not doing it any time soon mind you but I would rather have everything ready to go and then decide when to send it .

To whom it may concern:

This document is to attest to the fact that I have legally purchased and took legal possession of the item(s) specified on the Assault Weapons Certificate Application / Declaration of High Capacity Magazine(s) Appendix A form before April 4, 2013. These items which are currently legal to buy and possess in 40+ other states, items which are legal to manufacture within the state of Connecticut but which cannot be sold to the citizens of Connecticut. The personal item(s) specified on the Assault Weapons Certificate Application / Declaration of High Capacity Magazine(s) Appendix A form were purchased in compliance of Connecticut and Federal laws before the Connecticut legislature and governor gleefully passed legislation to force me and other law abiding citizens under threat of fines and or imprisonment to register our lawfully purchased and possessed personal property.

I do this not because I believe in this law and know full well that this law will do nothing to prevent future violence. I submit this affidavit because I fear the unjust punishment I would receive if I do not comply.
I do this under duress.

Sincerely,

vm1970

Hey you left out all my stuff about peasants, komrads, and communist.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps they're gonna require an applicant to have either a pistol permit, Long gun eligibility certificate, or ammunition certificate in order to complete registration of their guns?  

What concerns me...and I guarantee this is going to happen to the point where It might as well have already happened...is that some otherwise innocent bystander is going to get arrested for having an unregistered high capacity mag for their SIG or Glock because they didn't understand the ban applied to their pistols every bit as much as it does the people with the assault weapons.

Wasn't it Thoreau who once said "beware of those whose desire to punish is great"?
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:38:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To whom it may concern:

I do this under duress.

Sincerely,

vm1970

Hey you left out all my stuff about peasants, komrads, and communist.

They already know that they are commies and that we are peasants.
I liked your original one alot I just changed a little to suit my own personal tastes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Now, here's another question ........ I went down to Middletown a few months ago to get my list. It had everything, even some I sold without paperwork. It was legal and I followed the rules. But, how do I prove I no longer own it? Or how do I prove that I moved my stuff out of state. My thoughts , as crazy as they are, the state will cross check the list they have already to what they get from us now. And if they show you owning 1,4 or 10 AWs and you only register 1 or none or possible LCMs, will they come a knocking?
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm looking to make the DESPP suffer a million paper cuts.

I'm looking at doing my best to make this law as costly on the state as possible.  I'm already doing my best to limit the taxes I pay on the goods I need.  I refuse to give my tax dollars to the state while CCDL has a pending lawsuit against it.

Tonight, EPD does finger printing.  I'm going to fill out all my firearms forms for thumb printing.  Tomorrow I'll get them all notarized, but only send in one form.  I'm saving all rest of my firearms reg forms and all my mag forms for December.

This law has me so pissed, I'm thinking real hard about running against my state democrat rep.  I learned alot about the process this year.  I'd run against using e-cert for anything but a clear emergency.  I'll run against the gun laws.   Against taxes.  Against one party rule.

Quoted:

Quoted:
save postage, send a ton of forms in a usps envelope.

This was my thought. Put all the forms, individual AW forms and individual forms for each LCM, into one flat rate envelope, or if I have enough of them into a flat rate box, then use certified mail with return receipt.

... and then they'll start charging us for the RIGHT to own...
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Now, here's another question ........ I went down to Middletown a few months ago to get my list. It had everything, even some I sold without paperwork. It was legal and I followed the rules. But, how do I prove I no longer own it? Or how do I prove that I moved my stuff out of state. My thoughts , as crazy as they are, the state will cross check the list they have already to what they get from us now. And if they show you owning 1,4 or 10 AWs and you only register 1 or none or possible LCMs, will they come a knocking?

Its an interesting thought and probably something they won't deal with for at least a few years from now if they do.  My guess is that if they do go that far (I wouldn't rule it out) that they'll send a letter to everyone still living in CT that has a so called AW and didn't register it according to their stored information.  At that point the person who gets the letter will either have to give a sworn statement that they no longer own the gun, or admit to still owning it and be arrested/have it confiscated. If they say they no longer own it, then if ever seen or caught with it in the future they will be hit with a felony false statement and put on that weapon offender list.

ETA: Oh and because of all the new technology/computer info storage on people they have now as opposed to back in '93, chances are this new ban won't be as loosely monitored or mildly enforced as the smaller, more symbolic '93 ban.

I remember back in the late 90's I knew someone who owned an assault rifle and showed it to me a few times at his place.  Every time I asked him to bring it with us to the range he said no.  I soon figured out why he didn't want to bring it. It was banned in CT, he was from CT but he was not living in the state at the time of the ban and deadline to register.  Basically he just kept the gun in a somewhat hidden location the entire time afterward at his place. He moved back out of state a few years ago though so he doesn't have anything to worry about now.

I guess the point is if you don't own a lot of land yourself or aren't planning to move out of state at some point in the near future, then not registering will likely mean you won't be able to shoot the gun anymore in CT, at least not without looking over your shoulder all the time.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Doubt it. There were many pre 94 bans that weren't registered and AK47 types afterwards.
No letters were sent, ect. They will catch them if/when they catch them.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Doubt it. There were many pre 94 bans that weren't registered and AK47 types afterwards.

No letters were sent, ect. They will catch them if/when they catch them.

It could break either way, you don't know how far they want to go with it yet.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm registering because I know that I can still take them out of state whenever I want.  I can register next week, and legally take them out of state and put them in storage the next day if I wanted. Then I could take them back in the state to shoot whenever I want legally.

If this ban was a federal thing then the whole situation would be much different.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#24]
What about mags that came with your firearm? Like the ones I got with my glock. Do I show receipt of the handgun and make a footnote that the manufacturer supplied magazines with the purchase?
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Honestly why is anyone stressing about receipts or DPS forms. Just write up an affidavit that says you purchased
your magazines and firearms on or before 4-4-13 and be done with it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Honestly why is anyone stressing about receipts or DPS forms. Just write up an affidavit that says you purchased

This ^^^ We have already seen several sample affidavits in this very thread that could be used.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I feel the same way.

I'm not giving them the extra satisfaction of a receipt, especially since they already have a pretty good idea of whatever firearms I already have, from the original transfer via an FFL. They know when it was purchased.

But, as far as face-to-face transactions... Those don't get registered. I'm only registering what they know about.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#28]
I was thinking about my idea of registering one mag at a time.

I wonder if DESPP would see it that way.  That each form is a plus one.  Not a repeat of the previous form.

Makes me think I need to readjust my idea to registering a form each capacity and caliber.  So I'd fill out a forum for xx amount of magazines at 5.56 30rds.  Next form for xx amount of magazines 5.56 at 20rds.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I can already see this getting expensive.

Head to staples.  I bought a ream of Bright PINK paper, an ink pad and pull&seal envelopes.  I'm expecting another 40 bucks for stamps.  Plus the whatever the cost of sending them certified mail.

Sometimes it is worth it.

My sworn statement is going to be something like along this route.

As an atheist, I will not swear to whatever god you believe in.  I can only attest to owning the offending property on and/or before 4 Apr in accordance the laws at the time.

The phrase you are looking for is "I solemnly affirm.."

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck them! DO NOT COMPLY!!

This is something each person will have to decide for themselves. Its easy to thump one's chest and say "don't comply" from behind a keyboard on the Internet. Much harder to say when your family, job, possible jail time, and loss of your firearms/accessories and 2A rights are on the line. There will be civil disobedience. There will be people who don't know about the new law who won't register.

Like it or not, one is gambling if they choose not to comply. They are gambling that they will never have the police stop them on the way to or from the range. That the police won't stalk the ranges looking for people with registered items. That their wife, girlfriend, significant other, won't rat them out in a fit of anger, jealousy, or during a divorce. That the police won't enter their home at some point for some other reason and find the unregistered items.

Since I'm not a native, can you please tell me at what point did the people of CT loose their will to fight? People out here just seem to accept the status quo.    

nobody has lost their will to fight

but if me myself do not register, i have the following to lose if caught

my personal well being
my career which i have 20-25 years left
my pension for my retirement which will be spent in north carolina
the possibility of having a family
and my anal virginity in prison

the line in the sand has not yet been crossed for me

But when it is crossed, and it eventually will be, now they know exactly what you have and where to find it.  Even if I never intended to use it, I'd rather have stuff out of state, legally modified, or legally disassembled (if possible) than be on the collection list.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
But when it is crossed, and it eventually will be, now they know exactly what you have and where to find it.  Even if I never intended to use it, I'd rather have stuff out of state, legally modified, or legally disassembled (if possible) than be on the collection list.

If you bought a firearm at retail they know what you have anyways via the DPS-3-C forms (not that the state has an accurate record of those). Only with magazines will they not know exactly what you have until you send in the registration form. Here's the thing though. If the ever came looking for the magazines to confiscate them you can simply say you sold them all out of state yesterday. No way for them to prove you didn't unless they got a warrant and searched your house to find them. Plus there is no way they could do a simultaneous warrant on everyone who registered their magazines so the word would get out for others to remove their magazines and firearms before they could be confiscated if it ever came to that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Still no long gun eligibility or ammunition certificate applications posted online at DESPP as of 7:20 pm or so this evening.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you bought a firearm at retail they know what you have anyways via the DPS-3-C forms (not that the state has an accurate record of those). Only with magazines will they not know exactly what you have until you send in the registration form. Here's the thing though. If the ever came looking for the magazines to confiscate them you can simply say you sold them all out of state yesterday. No way for them to prove you didn't unless they got a warrant and searched your house to find them. Plus there is no way they could do a simultaneous warrant on everyone who registered their magazines so the word would get out for others to remove their magazines and firearms before they could be confiscated if it ever came to that.

Which is why it would have been a great idea to avoid the DPS-3-C from the start.  This state has been screwed up for a while.  Either way, they'll never be able to manage tracking down that list and they know it's inaccurate.

New York is a better case for just moving everything out of state as the 7 round restriction makes everything completely unuseable anyway.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Who gives a fuck... You sold it and no longer own it... It's not your problem anymore. Fyi, I am in the same exact boat and  personally don't give two flying fucks... Fuck them, if they want it go find it
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Someone mentioned spraying the forms with perfume. I prefer to do it with skunk, deer piss or liquid ass.

I think I will put each form in it's own envelope and then put them all in a FedEx envelope or large envelope and send certified mail. This way if I need to I can prove the forms were received in time. I originally wanted to send one form for each magazine but I think we need to put the total number of type and size. So maybe one form for each kind of magazine.

This whole thing is such a joke. I am not giving copies of any receipts. They already know I have some of this stuff and other stuff I acquired here from the EE or other boards, even mail order. I will just make affidavits for each item and each type of magazine. What is preventing you from registering magazines you don't own and finding at gun shows later? Or registering 80% lowers that you complete later? Seems like this was just designed to bust the balls of gun owners.

As one previous poster said about not complying and what he could lose. I agree and have said before I am not happy about it but I will comply. I have 15-20yrs to work and do not want to lose my job, what money I do have, retirement, family, respect in my community and of course my anal virginity.

Maybe I will send one form in as a test. Then wait until the last minute to do the rest.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Someone mentioned spraying the forms with perfume. I prefer to do it with skunk, deer piss or liquid ass.

Stink palm
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stink palm

I hope no one goes the odor route, they will call in hazmat and send a couple people to the hospital for good measure.
The news will be wall to wall "Terrorist gun owners" try to poison someone.
As far a trying to be a d*ck with multiple forms ,maybe they will enjoy the O.T. but I wouldn't wait until the last minute cause they can reject the forms for some BS (bad fingerprint or such)and leave you in a world of hurt trying to get guns and mags certified after Jan 1st.
Then again these are my thoughts and in no way meant to suggest you can't have a differing view.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stink palm

I hope no one goes the odor route, they will call in hazmat and send a couple people to the hospital for good measure.
As far a trying to be a d*ck with multiple forms ,maybe they will enjoy the O.T. but I wouldn't wait until the last minute cause they can reject the forms for some BS (bad fingerprint or such)and leave you in a world of hurt trying to get guns and mags certified after Jan 1st.
Then again these are my thoughts and in no way meant to suggest you can't have a differing view.

ill just fart in the envelope before i seal it then

and in regards them sending it back, you have to APPLY by 1/1/14, says nothing about have a certificate by that date, only apply for one
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#39]
I just read the 6 previous pages. Man what a Fucking mess. I am certainly not providing my full SSN with all the identity theft bullshit. They don't need my SSN, I'm sure its already in some database they have.
Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stink palm

and in regards them sending it back, you have to APPLY by 1/1/14, says nothing about have a certificate by that date, only apply for one

Chili and Wings mailing party?

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stink palm

I was only joking. I will not do anything stupid like that. I am going to send one form in as a test. Then I will decide if I will send all at last minute or not. I have to think about this some more.

Link Posted: 7/3/2013 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stink palm

Chili and Wings mailing party?

ya, and something for our dogs to eat too, let pups have fun with the farting party as well
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think I will put each form in it's own envelope and then put them all in a FedEx envelope or large envelope and send certified mail. This way if I need to I can prove the forms were received in time. I originally wanted to send one form for each magazine but I think we need to put the total number of type and size. So maybe one form for each kind of magazine.

This whole thing is such a joke. I am not giving copies of any receipts. They already know I have some of this stuff and other stuff I acquired here from the EE or other boards, even mail order. I will just make affidavits for each item and each type of magazine. What is preventing you from registering magazines you don't own and finding at gun shows later? Or registering 80% lowers that you complete later? Seems like this was just designed to bust the balls of gun owners.

As one previous poster said about not complying and what he could lose. I agree and have said before I am not happy about it but I will comply. I have 15-20yrs to work and do not want to lose my job, what money I do have, retirement, family, respect in my community and of course my anal virginity.

Maybe I will send one form in as a test. Then wait until the last minute to do the rest.

Can we stop the little angry kid shit please?

DPS didn't give us this.  Say what you want about state cops, but this is just an administrative division trying to process out paperwork.
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lying on a sworn affidavit is pretty much perjury.....

Tread lightly.

You may need to substantiate your million mag collection one day.
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 5:04:44 AM EDT
[#45]
EMSjeep, are you a lawyer yet?
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tread lightly.

Dan,

First off I am not going to spray my forms with anything. Just kidding around.

I agree with you that DPS folks are not at fault. However they work for the state and the dept. that is responsible for this. Civil disobedience takes many forms. I for one will comply for reasons stated previously. I will just add to the creation of extra work opening and logging in the forms. Dan if you feel you must comply and make their life easy since they have nothing to do with this law then that is your choice. Others may not register anything. Some will move things out of state. Some may even sell their collection. Others will rally in Hartford. We may not all agree on how to protest this law. But I think we all can agree that our rights as Americans have been taken away and we need to take action. I have been talking to everyone I know about getting rid of this regime in Hartford. That is the first step in restoring our rights. It will be a long road and we may never win but true Americans don't give up even if they are the underdog. The gun laws are only part of the problems in this state.
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Holiday Inn Express?
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/4/2013 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#49]
How the hell can these fucktards charge us to register legally purchased items? This fucking state is beginning to feel like Nazi Germany.
Link Posted: 7/4/2013 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tread lightly.

Well a million mags for me would be lying but a 200,000 would be in the realm of truth.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top