BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:38:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Oh that's a good tip thank you bro. I will try that next year.

Any advice on getting bigger potatoes?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -daddy:
Potatoes are pretty amazing vegetables tbh. Thanks colonialism. Before that we had stupid stuff like stinging nettles if you got hungry.

Potatoes WHICH WE STOLE BY FORCE are much more nutritious, can be fairly easily grown by everyone and stay good for a pretty long time. Also you can cut up the small ones you save to get many plants.

The weirdest thing to me is the cube doesn't change. So if I cut up a seed potato into cubes (for each eye) the cube I cut looks identical at harvest time.

While not an exact number, we aim to have multiple eyes (3 or so) for each seed potato we put in the ground. We also prefer to have our seeds on the larger side if given a choice.

Have you tested your grow medium/water run off? Do you use synthetic or natural fertilizers? Do you top dress or add compost to the bags?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Have you tested your grow medium/water run off? Do you use synthetic or natural fertilizers? Do you top dress or add compost to the bags?
View All Quotes
Potatoes are pretty amazing vegetables tbh. Thanks colonialism. Before that we had stupid stuff like stinging nettles if you got hungry.

Potatoes WHICH WE STOLE BY FORCE are much more nutritious, can be fairly easily grown by everyone and stay good for a pretty long time. Also you can cut up the small ones you save to get many plants.

The weirdest thing to me is the cube doesn't change. So if I cut up a seed potato into cubes (for each eye) the cube I cut looks identical at harvest time.

While not an exact number, we aim to have multiple eyes (3 or so) for each seed potato we put in the ground. We also prefer to have our seeds on the larger side if given a choice.

Dude you're teaching me. I'm just a retard gun nut in Virginia that decided to buy seed potatoes one year and put them in bags.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Legit I just put potatoes in a container one year.

Saved the small gay ones for next year, then planted those
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TheAvatar9265ft:
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

Even if I grant you that rights must be backed by force, by your fucked up interpretation, only the strong have rights, the strongest of strong men specifically. You miss two key realities. First:

The gun equalized all.

Men and women of all sizes can defend their rights.

That is why we are on Arfcom.

Second: societies operate systems of laws and governments to protect rights. That is what separated pre-gunpowder societies and even ancient civilizations for example, the Greek/Egyptian/Chinese Shang from small bands of barbarians where the biggest guy called the shots.
View Quote

And you’d be wrong.  Women don’t have the will or capacity for overwhelming violence that’s innate in most men…
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Women are one of the last classes of people we can mock online and not get in trouble for.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Interesting thread and it's amazing how people seemingly can't grasp the concepts laid out.

I imagine if OP hadn't used women's rights some folks wouldn't have let that cloud their vision.

Women are one of the last classes of people we can mock online and not get in trouble for.
Point to Whiskers.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Potato vodka is trash.

You gotta get the good stuff from the rednecks. I don't understand why the redneck formula isn't used for commercial production. It tastes better and it's high proof.
View All Quotes
Interesting thread and it's amazing how people seemingly can't grasp the concepts laid out.

I imagine if OP hadn't used women's rights some folks wouldn't have let that cloud their vision.

The only thing that should cloud your vision is liquid potatoes aka booze.....Holy shit......does this mean.....Women made taters to poison us even more???? GASP!

Potato vodka is trash.

You gotta get the good stuff from the rednecks. I don't understand why the redneck formula isn't used for commercial production. It tastes better and it's high proof.
I've only had one decent potato vodka and I'll be dawned if I can recall the name.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Dude you're teaching me. I'm just a retard gun nut in Virginia that decided to buy seed potatoes one year and put them in bags.

View All Quotes

"Most inexpensive, commercially available soil test kits are not reliable. Even if they accurately measure pH, they do not indicate the amount of lime needed. Soil texture, organic matter content, crop to be grown, target pH, soil acidity level, cation exchange capacity (CEC), type and amount of clay, and current pH are factors to consider in determining the amount of lime needed to raise the soil pH."

With that out of the way.

Spitballing here:
https://www.norfolk.gov/2807/Fertilizer-Soil-Samples
"The soil test lab will provide you with information on the availability of nutrients in your soil. The routine soil test costs around $10. The test measures and makes recommendations for the following major nutrients: P (phosphorus); K (potassium); Ca (Calcium); Mg (Magnesium) and five micronutrients."
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

Ahhhh yes the good guys who aren't breeding enough to keep the population from collapsing. Well, it's a comforting self righteous suicide I guess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Redman556:
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

Even if I grant you that rights must be backed by force, by your fucked up interpretation, only the strong have rights, the strongest of strong men specifically. You miss two key realities. First:

The gun equalized all.

Second: societies operate systems of laws and governments to protect rights. That is what separated pre-gunpowder societies and even ancient civilizations for example, the Greek/Egyptian/Chinese Shang from small bands of barbarians where the biggest guy called the shots.

How's it working out for women in the Jihadi world where women have no rights and are only used for breeding ? Women must cover their faces and their bodies, and have to walk behind the men. If they don't do as they're told they are stoned, severely beaten, or shot.

That's the shit we're fighting against as the good guys.

If all men were bad, the whole world would be like that or worse. Women only have the power that men allow them to have. I'm sorry that it's that way, but it is that way.

I'm happy I was born into Western society so that women have equal rights, but let's not be ignorant or stupid and think that women have any power that men don't allow them to have.

That's just the ways things are. Men are capable of taking all we need through force. Western men don't believe in taking everything by force.

Ahhhh yes the good guys who aren't breeding enough to keep the population from collapsing. Well, it's a comforting self righteous suicide I guess.
Well... if breeding didn't cost us half our shit when the women get bored.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#9]

"Most inexpensive, commercially available soil test kits are not reliable. Even if they accurately measure pH, they do not indicate the amount of lime needed. Soil texture, organic matter content, crop to be grown, target pH, soil acidity level, cation exchange capacity (CEC), type and amount of clay, and current pH are factors to consider in determining the amount of lime needed to raise the soil pH."

Spitballing here:
"The soil test lab will provide you with information on the availability of nutrients in your soil. The routine soil test costs around $10. The test measures and makes recommendations for the following major nutrients: P (phosphorus); K (potassium); Ca (Calcium); Mg (Magnesium) and five micronutrients."
View All Quotes

Spitballing here:

Thank you potato friend.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#10]

Thank you potato friend.
View All Quotes

Spitballing here:

Thank you potato friend.

Honestly, I love when folks talk dirt to me
*Are you growing in "big box store" bag dirt or something else?*
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Flak-Magnet:
I know no one really reads this late in train wreak thread and I certainly didn't read all 10 pages.

The core thing to understand with rights is what our founders understood. Our inalienable rights come from a higher power. Just because they come from a higher power does not make them guaranteed if you do not defend and assert them.

If there is no higher power above government, then government is the highest power and you only have what it allows you.

Our founders understood that religion and morality were required for good government.
View Quote
I think the founders understood that it needed to be spelled out to our govt that there were specific god-given rights they were forbidden to screw with.

It didn't stop them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#12]

There's our gap. I hate sweet potatoes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naamah:
When I first started to comment, the thread only had one page. I got interrupted by phone calls, had to go outside. While I was out there, I decided to shoot a magazine from my Dagger I'm breaking in. The I came in and cooked supper and played guitar for thirty minutes. I hadn't realized it was at nine pages. lol

So, Russet ?

Yeah, russet. Maybe WA bro can chime in but what's weird is my stupid home potatoes have thicker skin than the grocery store ones and I don't know why

Vidalia onions are the superior onions, and purple potatoes are the superior potatoes.

I just can't do the purple. They have purple carrots and purple chili peppers too.

Looks cool, but stupid

Not true when it comes to purple potatoes. They taste like a beautiful mix between the best regular potato and a sweet potato. They are amazing.

Whiskers you might think I’m terminally gay for suggesting this but as someone who generally dislikes sweet potatoes, hear me out. My wife once prepared a breakfast plate with roasted sweet potato and some eggs. She put a little cinnamon on the sweet potato and honey on both the eggs and sweet potato. It was absolutely delicious.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Thank you potato friend.
View All Quotes

Spitballing here:

Thank you potato friend.

We planted taters for years in a backyard garden when I was a kid. Never remember them being very big.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#14]
T U B E R S
U
B
E
R
S
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:12:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Poles are always available.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Point to Whiskers.

Poles are always available.

I do have some light bulbs that need changed but I don’t want my house to face a different direction.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Men will choke a bitch.
Women will poison a fucker.
View Quote

or obrez his junk,lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By perfectsilence:

Whiskers you might think I’m terminally gay for suggesting this but as someone who generally dislikes sweet potatoes, hear me out. My wife once prepared a breakfast plate with roasted sweet potato and some eggs. She put a little cinnamon on the sweet potato and honey on both the eggs and sweet potato. It was absolutely delicious.
View All Quotes
When I first started to comment, the thread only had one page. I got interrupted by phone calls, had to go outside. While I was out there, I decided to shoot a magazine from my Dagger I'm breaking in. The I came in and cooked supper and played guitar for thirty minutes. I hadn't realized it was at nine pages. lol

So, Russet ?

Yeah, russet. Maybe WA bro can chime in but what's weird is my stupid home potatoes have thicker skin than the grocery store ones and I don't know why

Vidalia onions are the superior onions, and purple potatoes are the superior potatoes.

I just can't do the purple. They have purple carrots and purple chili peppers too.

Looks cool, but stupid

Not true when it comes to purple potatoes. They taste like a beautiful mix between the best regular potato and a sweet potato. They are amazing.

Sweet things are for women and children only
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

You have been shitposting with a little girl this entire time
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

A guy is like: "Hey man my wife makes this dish it's pretty awesome.:

He's married

I call him gay. This is the beauty of the internet, as long as you don't get really butthurt about it
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#21]
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

View Quote

Holy s*** man it's a thought exercise. Do people not read history here? While we agree it is repugnant to have the thought you are a fool to think that it is anything but the thin veneer of civilized society that keeps it from being how it always has been. Don't white night man. It looks bad on you. Makes you look ignorant in this case.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:34:59 PM EDT
[#22]

He's married

I call him gay. This is the beauty of the internet, as long as you don't get really butthurt about it
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

He's married

Lmao im not butthurt im just not clever enough rn to come up with a better comeback
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:

He who controls the power controls the ass.

View Quote

I can think of a number of historical examples of the opposite being true.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Lmao im not butthurt im just not clever enough rn to come up with a better comeback
View All Quotes

So, Russet ?

Looks cool, but stupid

He's married

Yeah it's pretty awesome being a man.

You are stupid and retarded when you're young and you put up with absolutely zero shit when you get older. And that middle? Man you actually know stuff and yourself
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Y'all seem to ignore or forget what it was like in the workplace for women before the confirmation of Clarence Thomas. Anita Hill did more for women than can be given credit. .
View Quote

I don't doubt all of that happened to you (and I am sorry that it did) but I never saw any of it in my professional career before or after Anita Hill.  Pre-AH not once did I see an overt physical assault on a female.  

A female HR VP about my age has heard a few complaints like that and her first response to her employee was always "Why didn't you slap him?" She would then go through all of the corporate and legal motions that had to be done but said most would have been solved by a good slap and saved everyone a lot of time.  Now, when there were actual serial assaulters or cases that were closer to actual sexual assault/attempted rape, then she would move to get rid of them.  Remember, HR exists to protect the company and the execs, all of the BS about being there for the employees is a smokescreen.

The downside is that men are now afraid to engage with women in the workplace beyond a very formal, very professional interaction.  There is almost no dating in the workplace anymore, where people used to often find spouses.  Men are afraid that one wrongly interpreted gesture or even polite request for a date will result in the end of their careers, and they have good reason to fear that.  It is not entirely responsible, but a factor, in the low marriage rate and fertility rate that the US is suffering from.

Also recall that CT NEVER assaulted AH, never harassed her, never asked her out or for a sexual favor.  The ONLY thing that was even remotely sexual was a claim that he once made a joke about a pubic hair on a can, and even that was in doubt.  Recall that after that shocking "joke", AH invited him up to her apartment to get some papers and have a cup of coffee and she admitted that he was a perfect gentleman the entire time.

Also, after AH, Clinton raped his campaign worker Brodderick, exposed himself to Paula Jones, attacked Willis, and had the lowest level employee at the WH give him BJ's just off of the Oval Office (in a footnote to the Starr report, she also accommodated him with some " analingus" - betcha never heard that little detail on CNN...).

And besides showering with his 14 year old daughter, Biden is a serial hands on sniffer and groper of young girls and women, and sexually assaulted Reade.  

The ultra left supporters of the Dem party, Hollywood, is still the sexual assault, rape and dealing jobs for sexual favors capital of the world.  AH did NOTHING to stop that.

Lastly, there were no (or close to no) Republicans on Epstein's island or at his NYC mansion.  

AH was a pawn to get CT off of SCOTUS, nothing more.  She changed nothing for the leftists, they continue to abuse women without fear of ever being prosecuted (sure Harvey Weinstein was so  bad that he had to spend a little time in jail as a fig leaf, but he just got out, all is forgiven.)
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:31:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SF1058:

And you’d be wrong.  Women don’t have the will or capacity for overwhelming violence that’s innate in most men…
View Quote

That's because of the curse when mankind was kicked out of Eden for sinning after Eve listened to the devil.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:31:53 AM EDT
[#27]

I worked with an attractive lesbian once who was going to pay 50k for a pregnancy. I told her that's insane go to bars or something and do it old fashioned get a free baby. She refused and said that was gross. I told her she was retarded because she was decent looking and was trying to spend 50 grand on nothing, and pointed out ugly girls get pregnant.

She ended up doing it I couldn't believe it. Legit 50k for something she needed to pay nothing for. Like dude single moms are everywhere, if you don't want the dad involved that already occurs.
View Quote

And instead of the carefully chosen, genetically perfect specimen that she picked out of a book, she probably got the short, fat, balding, bad eyesight sperm of the fertility doctor anyway...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

How's it working out for women in the Jihadi world where women have no rights and are only used for breeding ? Women must cover their faces and their bodies, and have to walk behind the men. If they don't do as they're told they are stoned, severely beaten, or shot.

If all men were bad, the whole world would be like that or worse. Women only have the power that men allow them to have. I'm sorry that it's that way, but it is that way.

I'm happy I was born into Western society so that women have equal rights, but let's not be ignorant or stupid and think that women have any power that men don't allow them to have.

That's just the ways things are. Men are capable of taking all we need through force. Western men don't believe in taking everything by force.

Who allowed those laws to be passed?  Reclaim your birthright, kings.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:35:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ras_al_ghul:

Adding women to the labor force drives down the cost of labor through competition.  

The careers women tend to avoid retain relatively higher wages in part because of that reason.  

First wave feminism granted women voting rights, but men were required to register for the draft and (back then) the fire brigade.  These duties were not passed onto women after universal suffrage, so feminism has always been about giving women more rights than men have.

I have yet to hear the cries of "unfair" when discussing the draft or workplace fatalities, or any of the issues that are unique to men.  This also proves that feminists don't give a fuck about "equality." It's about superiority.
View Quote

All true.  

Most (there are still a lot of good ones out there) women and most urban folk want all of the rights and benefits of society and citizenship, but want none of the responsibilities that come with it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#30]
The concept of rights is uniquely a product of Western (i.e. North Germanic) Civilization. Therefore only White Lutheran land-owning males have any rights at all, as we are the creators and upholders of Western Civilization.

You cannot dispute this.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ras_al_ghul:
Adding women to the labor force drives down the cost of labor through competition.  

The careers women tend to avoid retain relatively higher wages in part because of that reason.  

First wave feminism granted women voting rights, but men were required to register for the draft and (back then) the fire brigade.  These duties were not passed onto women after universal suffrage, so feminism has always been about giving women more rights than men have.

I have yet to hear the cries of "unfair" when discussing the draft or workplace fatalities, or any of the issues that are unique to men.  This also proves that feminists don't give a fuck about "equality." It's about superiority.
View Quote

That's something a lot of people don't realize. When you approximately double the amount of labor you approximately half its value.

I'll believe feminist want equality when they are marching on the streets demanding 50% of sewer workers to be women.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Look at the birth rates in this country, they noboong give birth with all the equal rights they have.

Originally Posted By Master_Shake:
Oh look, another women-hating thread in GD.

Say all men decide to revoke the "rights" of women. What would happen if women decided they were no longer going to give birth? Suddenly people wouldn't have the right to even exist.

It's as equally retarded/plausible as OP's scenario.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By rustypigeon:

That's something a lot of people don't realize. When you approximately double the amount of labor you approximately half its value.

I'll believe feminist want equality when they are marching on the streets demanding 50% of sewer workers to be women.
View Quote

You already see initiatives to increase the female cohort in traditionally “male” workforces. There’s loud whining when that happens too. The women interested in joining those fields get accused of all manner of improprieties, and told they are ruining the jobs.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#34]

You already see initiatives to increase the female cohort in traditionally “male” workforces. There’s loud whining when that happens too. The women interested in joining those fields get accused of all manner of improprieties, and told they are ruining the jobs.

View All Quotes

Women don't belong in combat arms!!1
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I only see those initiatives in the cushy jobs.

I'm not seeing any initiatives to recruit more women septic tank cleaners... or any dirty, dangerous job really.

It shows that equality is not really the goal.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#36]
The original post is foolish. Men stood up for women to make sure they have equal rights. Many men would stand up again for equal rights.

Good men are training women to be able to protect themselves and their rights.

A lot of males here should do some soul searching and start the process to becoming good men.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:14:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#37]

View Quote

Several years ago, I got into an all out pissing contest with one of the squids here on the topic of women in shipboard billets (OWTFE) the proper term is. It went on for days. Unsurprisingly, some of his fellow squids weighed in on his side.

And what was my position on this topic, you might rightly inquire? I was opposed to it, because women bring nothing to the job that can’t be brought by a man, and their presence is unavoidably distracting and divisive.

That’s just the backstory, now the punchline.  Soon there after, one of my interlocutors had occasion to once again express his opinion on females shipboard. And - wait for it - it was the same as what he had disagreed a month or so previously.  That’s right: he had argued against his own beliefs for the elemental joy of disagreeing with a woman in public.

And after that, I knew absolutely that women shouldn’t on Navy ships.  The juice just ain’t worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

Several years ago, I got into an all out pissing contest with one of the squids here on the topic of women in shipboard billets (OWTFE) the proper term is. It went on for days. Unsurprisingly, some of his fellow squids weighed in on his side.

And what was my position on this topic, you might rightly inquire? I was opposed to it, because women bring nothing to the job that can’t be brought by a man, and their presence is unavoidably distracting and divisive.

That’s just the backstory, now the punchline.  Soon there after, one of my interlocutors had occasion to once again express his opinion on females shipboard. And - wait for it - it was the same as what he had disagreed a month or so previously.  That’s right: he had argued against his own beliefs for the elemental joy of disagreeing with a woman in public.

And after that, I knew absolutely that women shouldn’t on Navy ships.  The juice just ain’t worth the squeeze.
View All Quotes

I would be fine with all women subs but mixing them is stupid because humans are humans. That's also the reason behind no gays.

The entire idea is you shouldn't serve with people you could possibly be attracted to, because that will distract from the task at hand.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

Your family is more important than your stuff. While I know there are a lot of shitty women-most arent. It's hard being married and most people (regardless of gender) don't work hard enough to protect their marriages.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#40]

You already see initiatives to increase the female cohort in traditionally "male" workforces. There's loud whining when that happens too. The women interested in joining those fields get accused of all manner of improprieties, and told they are ruining the jobs.

View Quote
Women doing tradition male jobs are awesome.

Maybe I think that because it's rare but if a woman is competent at whatever job most guys think it's pretty cool...at least in my generation.  Maybe the Olds don't like it
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Just for that I support an all MOS all gender draft.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Your family is more important than your stuff. While I know there are a lot of shitty women-most arent. It's hard being married and most people (regardless of gender) don't work hard enough to protect their marriages.
View All Quotes
OP THAT IS REAL RETARDED

The gun equalized all.

My comment wasn't in reference to actions post marriage, but more a precursor thought to pre marriage. Current state of relations between men and women being what it is, as Jane so eloquently stated... the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Lets get this thread back onto the potato wagon. Another yummy variety is huckleberry gold. It has a purple skin with a buttery flavor and golden yellow flesh.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:23:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#44]

View Quote

If you have something sensible to say, I’d be interested.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:38:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#45]

I would be fine with all women subs but mixing them is stupid because humans are humans. That's also the reason behind no gays.

The entire idea is you shouldn't serve with people you could possibly be attracted to, because that will distract from the task at hand.
View Quote

Well, I suppose that could be a factor.  But my real point was that I don’t want a an American mother or father to lose a child because the person next to them was a diversity hire. Do you?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:23:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xd341] [#46]

Well, I suppose that could be a factor.  But my real point was that I don't want a an American mother or father to lose a child because the person next to them was a diversity hire. Do you?
View Quote
Ahh....the heady days of meritocracy.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Actually in the Sub service in particular meritocracy is the law....something about being hundreds of feet underwater in a steel tube with a nuclear reactor at one end and thousands of pounds of explosives at the other tends to keep the bullshit to a minimum.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#47]

I'm not seeing any initiatives to recruit more women septic tank cleaners... or any dirty, dangerous job really.

View All Quotes

Combat arms is incredibly cushy and not dangerous at all. Clearly.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

I'm outrage pilled debate maxxxxxxxxxed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#49]
In other words, violence is the supreme authority from which all other authority is derived?  :)
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Well, I suppose that could be a factor.  But my real point was that I don’t want a an American mother or father to lose a child because the person next to them was a diversity hire. Do you?
View All Quotes

No ma'am I do not.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top