Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By joeIII223:
She kept saying "I can't breathe". Are they all taught to say that to the police now?
View Quote

She had just walked up a flight of stairs. I believe she could not breathe.
Nothing to do with LEO.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Was that a bag of cookies that fell out when the driver flipped out of the car?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Where was octavius's dad?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
If you can scream you can breathe.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:
"I can't breath!"
View Quote

Or spell
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:41:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wsullivan] [#6]
Shoot the bitch in the head.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By joeIII223:
She kept saying "I can't breathe". Are they all taught to say that to the police now?
View Quote

Very likely.  I noticed they seem to use the same terminology for other things, so they get coached by the NAACP undoubtedly.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
God I love these videos
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:11:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLawDog] [#9]
I watch these videos and giggle in retirement.  I look back and can't believe that I endured this shit daily.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .
View Quote
Some posters get worked up over pulling a police car into the path of an ATV that is driving towards pedestrians so asking for some stick work is no bueno.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GlockPride:
I like how the veteran officer told little red shirt downstairs, you want some of this too, come on up.  Dude noped out and walked away.  Red shirt said not today, occifer, not today.
View Quote
That is just some old school policing.  "When I come to get you I am bringing an ass whoopin with me."  They are always somewhere else.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By thyde12:

Hmmmm, wonder why you live in a low crime community
View Quote

LOL, exactly this....
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By thawntex:Yeah, let's have cops beating people with clubs over some some window tint.
FFS, some of you people
View Quote
Has not regularly beating the lowest decile of society been working? Scientifically speaking of course, has lack of pimp stick had the desired effect?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:
Has not regularly beating the lowest decile of society been working? Scientifically speaking of course, has lack of pimp stick had the desired effect?
View Quote

Now you've offended them by calling them the low end of society. They'll be quick to tell you what upstanding citizens they are and you've got them all wrong
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By bossco14:
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVUtI_3VOoput a smile on my face! Looks like she was there to eat the other tenants

View Quote

I also LOL'ed at this one

btw; the female officer seems feisty
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Nice job!

What a nasty, disgusting shrieking hog.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:48:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: feetpiece] [#17]
That female officer should receive a bottle of MacAllan and a footrub for the squeezing that thing into the car with getting contaminated
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Why did they waste their time explaining themselves to the trash girls dad?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By thawntex:
Yeah, let's have cops beating people with clubs over some some window tint.

FFS, some of you people
View Quote

FFS, how about some people get their windows tinted to the state legal limit. You know if you drive over the speed limit you stand a chance of getting pulled over. Just depends on the discretion of the cop.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Videos like this bring me to two conclusions.

Cops should be able to beat people a little bit more.

Cops need a raise for dealing with shit like that. Jesus.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By HeckThomas:

In the old days people handed problems themselves. One didn't invite the Law into their lives unless absolutely necessary. Pre-1950's the land lord would have bounced the squatter. This is how it should resume.

Wearing a seat belt is just good common sense but it shouldn't be the reason for a traffic stop. The law abuses this (I know tinted windows was the reason in the video). If anybody should be cracking down on not wearing seat belts it would be insurance companies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .

In the old days people handed problems themselves. One didn't invite the Law into their lives unless absolutely necessary. Pre-1950's the land lord would have bounced the squatter. This is how it should resume.

Wearing a seat belt is just good common sense but it shouldn't be the reason for a traffic stop. The law abuses this (I know tinted windows was the reason in the video). If anybody should be cracking down on not wearing seat belts it would be insurance companies.

My Dad had a simple solution.   Insurance company (or medical insurance) does not have to pay if you are in an accident without wearing your seatbelt.   If you pay for the “no seatbelt” exclusion then you are covered.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Watch the reaction of RollyPoley's dad in that second video shows exactly how that slag was created. Another "princess" finally experienced reality. She literally threw a frigging tantrum like a spoiled five year old. Her charming betrothed,
Octavius, was also engrained with entitlement since his diaper days.

I could see my father rolling up if I'd been cuffed out like that. Soon as he'd seen me acting like a damn fool like they did on the body cam footage, he'd cover the cam and made sure i was banged up before i got to booking.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#26]
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVUtI_3VOoput a smile on my face! Looks like she was there to eat the other tenants

Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEP2wSBvbw
View Quote

Second video was a bunch assholes colliding.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Surf:

My Dad had a simple solution.   Insurance company (or medical insurance) does not have to pay if you are in an accident without wearing your seatbelt.   If you pay for the “no seatbelt” exclusion then you are covered.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Surf:

two cucks solutions, it's my right to decide if i want to wear a seatbelt.  if i get a ticket so be it. seatbelts were not even cars when men still roamed the earth
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#28]
None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.
View Quote

Ah the old let people drive around in hazardous pos argument.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By WhatsGnu:
Hickory Shampoo is highly effective.
View Quote

And evironmentaly sustainable!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Why did they waste their time explaining themselves to the trash girls dad?
View Quote

Because if they hadnt he would have made a complaint to their supervisors that they hadnt explained it all in minute detail to him
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I completely agree, but having received three warnings over the past few months for silly things like my license plate lights being out, I can tell you that I'm tired of having to sit on the side of the road with these guys and girls playing Mr. Polite.

One begins to feel like a chump going through this nice guy routine, and being motivated to show respect only because the alternative is getting a citation, or worse, getting the shit beat of of you.

I used to show respect because I genuinely respected law enforcement. Now it's nothing but an act. My respect for them is gone after having been pulled over repeatedly and grilled with useless questions while I'm only trying to come home from work at night.
View Quote

Ever considered, perhaps, maintaining your stuff?  

Just an option…
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By eviioiive:Ah the old let people drive around in hazardous pos argument.
View Quote
FL resident here. I’ll concede tint laws are bullshit. CA tint laws are draconian. But it’s CA, so…
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:03:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Cops should be able to beat stupid, argumentative people.

I also think it's ok to beat on stupid, argumentative wives or girlfriends.

Sorry that includes your relatives too, officer.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#34]

That’s one fine looking ass!!

Bonus
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:57:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Bonus
View Quote

Lol, tinted windows.  These cops are the heroes we need.   Especially in Decatur, IL; it’s a virtual utopia and little things like this help keep the subjects in line.

Did they cite the dad for the same thing?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#36]
This is a textbook example of not hating the player, but hating the game.
The cops don't make the laws, but they are expected to enforce them.
Escalating a conflict with police isn't ever going to end well.

In the eyes of the state, operating a motor vehicle is a privilege.  I disagree with that philosophically, but that doesn't change the law. If your vehicle is modified in a forbidden way, its not the cops fault. I've you fail to produce legally required documentation during a routine traffic stop, that isn't the cops fault. If you want to carry on like a spoiled, entitled brat, that isn't the cops fault.

The common theme in both videos is a cautionary message about what happens when low-IQ people try to navigate the real world. Life is filled with opportunities to make mistakes. Being stupid increases the frequency of these opportunities, and typically amplifies the outcomes.

I don't particularly like that I am legally required to comply with arbitrary and unconstitutional laws, but I'm not going to argue with the police about. Interestingly, I've managed to make it more than half a century without getting into a physical altercation or a screaming match with police. In every single encounter I've had with the police (and frankly, its been quite a few) I have always been able to breathe.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
felt bad for the cop when her nasty spit was flying everywhere
View Quote

There should be another charge, discharging a biological weapon.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#38]
None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.
View Quote

None of it would happen if you got the chip off your shoulder and obeyed the law like most people. What is your problem? Mental issues or something?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Imagine the uproar in GD…..AR15 would have to have a subforum for it
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Many years ago I decided to apply for a police officer job in my suburban city.
> 200 applicants.
Interviews, mental IQ type tests, physical tests, medical tests and vision tests.
Got down to the last ten people.
Failed the vision test.  They essentially wanted perfect vision without glasses correction.
Looks like it is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#41]

Bonus
View Quote

As soon as the Land Whale started wagging her finger it was obvious she was going to jail. The jive talk never works.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

None of it would happen if you got the chip off your shoulder and obeyed the law like most people. What is your problem? Mental issues or something?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:

@chisum he’s been mad ever since a cop gave him a jay walking ticket.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm happy to answer this.

1. Living in an affluent, extremely low-crime suburb where lots of cops patrol the streets at night with presumably little to do

2. Driving through my community late at night to get home from work

3. Driving an old car, a 2005 Civic

4. Having license plates that are still registered in Dallas, where I lived for 17 years. They see my plates and wonder "what I'm doing up here." I just learned that this was a thing. I assumed Texas plates were Texas plates. I will replace them soon, even though to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the plates I have.

4. Having my license plate lights out. I was pulled over twice within a week for this. It was news to me that they were out and I have since fixed them.

5. Once for changing lanes without signaling, again at night

All of this is stupid in my opinion. I was never speeding, driving recklessly, or in possession of anything dangerous. I understand that opinions will vary, however.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:
I completely agree, but having received three warnings over the past few months for silly things like my license plate lights being out, I can tell you that I'm tired of having to sit on the side of the road with these guys and girls playing Mr. Polite.

One begins to feel like a chump going through this nice guy routine, and being motivated to show respect only because the alternative is getting a citation, or worse, getting the shit beat of of you.

I used to show respect because I genuinely respected law enforcement. Now it's nothing but an act. My respect for them is gone after having been pulled over repeatedly and grilled with useless questions while I'm only trying to come home from work at night.

What are you doing to be stopped so often?
I'm happy to answer this.

1. Living in an affluent, extremely low-crime suburb where lots of cops patrol the streets at night with presumably little to do

2. Driving through my community late at night to get home from work

3. Driving an old car, a 2005 Civic

4. Having license plates that are still registered in Dallas, where I lived for 17 years. They see my plates and wonder "what I'm doing up here." I just learned that this was a thing. I assumed Texas plates were Texas plates. I will replace them soon, even though to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the plates I have.

4. Having my license plate lights out. I was pulled over twice within a week for this. It was news to me that they were out and I have since fixed them.

5. Once for changing lanes without signaling, again at night

All of this is stupid in my opinion. I was never speeding, driving recklessly, or in possession of anything dangerous. I understand that opinions will vary, however.

1. Nice neighborhoods attract theft

2. After hours is when a lot of thefts from parked cars in neighborhoods occur.

3. Car likely doesn’t fit in to the typical car in the neighborhood

4. Not sure about Texas but in my state each county is assigned a number so it’s pretty fast to see where a cars tags are registered and that they aren’t from this county.

None of the above in and of its self is something I would immediately go man somethings possibly up with this. Add all of them together and all of a sudden it makes a guy go hmmm wonder what this strange vehicle with out of county tags is doing in this nice neighborhood at night.

Reasons given for the stops on 4/5 are all valid reasons for a stop if they were actual violations and not fabricated. If they were fabricated then that’s bullshit and should be shut down. Sometimes you get the stop sometimes the other guy doesn’t violate and wins but it’s never ok to lie about something to get the stop.

Not sure how many there are in your community generally after you’ve made that stop once next time I see it I go oh that’s just thawntex on his way home from work smile wave if stopped someplace might chat. We used to have issues with folks walking through checking door handles find one unlocked pillage contents. Might be someone on a bike or they’d have someone drop them off at the neighborhood and they’d walk through while the other person would cruise around waiting for pick up.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#44]

@chisum he’s been mad ever since a cop gave him a jay walking ticket.
View Quote

lol

My brother got a Jaywalking ticket after getting hit by a truck. When he saw the judge, he admitted he was being stupid and it cost him a broken shoulder. The judge fined him court costs and let him go.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:
FL resident here. I’ll concede tint laws are bullshit. CA tint laws are draconian. But it’s CA, so…
View Quote

I agree to a point.  
Are you ok with 5% on a windshield?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Evicerate the proletariat
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By networkguru:
I agree to a point.  
Are you ok with 5% on a windshield?
View Quote
I wear black iridium polarized lenses as often as possible, so… probably?

I understand what you’re getting at though, and don’t necessarily disagree.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By handyandy:
In that second video, how did I know looking at the fat entitled white bitch that her boyfriend was going to be a criminal?
View Quote

Die Antwoord - "Cookie Thumper" (Official Video)
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:

There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
I only made it a couple of minutes into the second video, but my idea of effective policing isn't fucking with people sitting in a parked car for things like window tint and not wearing seatbelts.

Yes, the people sitting in said car might be fat, screeching, wastes of oxygen, but they doesn't mean that they deserved to be approached by the police over stupid shit and then get beaten when they get justifiably irritated over the intrusion.

True that, but then if they had just been pleasant and nice from the get-go none of that would have happened.

You're really clueless if you think that stop was about window tint and seatbelts.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#50]
That department seems pretty squared away.
Page / 4
Top Top