Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 397
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

At this point, there is nothing of value that you have to contribute to me or this thread.

View Quote

EXPY has contributed plenty to this thread.  His IM to you was exactly how he described polite and succinct.  I'm not sure why you are getting so aggravated with him for not giving you a black market source for testosterone or direct ways to obtain clomid and arimidex without a prescription.  You do realize the legality of all that is questionable don't you?  As he said that information is in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

EXPY has contributed plenty to this thread.  His IM to you was exactly how he described polite and succinct.  I'm not sure why you are getting so aggravated with him for not giving you a black market source for testosterone or direct ways to obtain clomid and arimidex without a prescription.  You do realize the legality of all that is questionable don't you?  As he said that information is in this thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

At this point, there is nothing of value that you have to contribute to me or this thread.

His reply to me in this thread had a nasty disrespectful tone and was uncalled for.

Re-read my post...is there anywhere in there where I am asking for this not so secret black market source?

No, it was my gripe about how how incompetent the Low T people seem to be, especially for the price I am paying out of pocket.

Like mama always said, if you can't say anything nice...
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]

His reply to me in this thread had a nasty disrespectful tone and was uncalled for.

Re-read my post...is there anywhere in there where I am asking for this not so secret black market source?

No, it was my gripe about how how incompetent the Low T people seem to be, especially for the price I am paying out of pocket.

View All Quotes

13'er
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: drkddl] [#4]
Jesus, this thread took a turn

As a further update, my weekly IMT protocol of 2x 100mg Test C, 2x 500iu HCG, and 2x 0.5mg Adex is doing greatly.

I'm feeling awesome, wife is complaining about being too sore, morning wood is back, sleep quality is incredible, and strength/muscle are back in the gym.

We'll see what lab results bring after the full 14 week run, but unless my T levels are too high from these doses, I want to stay where I'm at. Estrogen doesn't feel too low, subjectively, I've had no noticeable testicular atrophy, and the test dose feels amazing.

If I arrive at a happy medium with these doses, I'll probably switch to splitting the 1.0mg Adex pills instead of the more expensive 0.5mg chewable/dissolvable ones. That's the only change I'd make.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
If your cholesterol goes bad and E is on the lower side, drop to .25mg Adex 2x per week.

The .5mg 2x per week doses were too much for me. I'm on less than that now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that'll be the first thing I look at in my bloodwork. My E was pretty high before I even started though, so my current read on my body is telling me E is okay.

Also, not sure if I posted this here already, but IMT was able to assist me in preparing a proper medical invoice with diagnosis code to get my ENTIRE treatment costs covered by my pre-tax Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA).

Using pre-tax dollars is like getting an immediate 30% discount on your HRT

Also, when the FSA is through your employer/insurance network, it's fully funded on January 1 of the year, even though the payments are taken incrementally out of each paycheck throughout the year. That means you can buy a full 4 month treatment on January 1 with tax-free dollars, and your FSA is essentially financing it at 0% interest.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:44:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bowhuntr09] [#7]
Originally Posted By drkddl:
Yeah, that'll be the first thing I look at in my bloodwork. My E was pretty high before I even started though, so my current read on my body is telling me E is okay.

Also, not sure if I posted this here already, but IMT was able to assist me in preparing a proper medical invoice with diagnosis code to get my ENTIRE treatment costs covered by my pre-tax Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA).

Using pre-tax dollars is like getting an immediate 30% discount on your HRT

Also, when the FSA is through your employer/insurance network, it's fully funded on January 1 of the year, even though the payments are taken incrementally out of each paycheck throughout the year. That means you can buy a full 4 month treatment on January 1 with tax-free dollars, and your FSA is essentially financing it at 0% interest.
View Quote

Never liked FSA's due to use it or lose it terms. I know they have been revised, but I'm still risking losing money if not used within a certain time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bowhuntr09:
Never liked FSA's due to use it or lose it terms. I know they have been revised, but I'm still risking losing money if not used within a certain time.
View Quote

If you're using your FSA to pay for a year-round HRT treatment with ancillaries, you aren't going to have any left to lose
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#10]
not an update..  kind of a rant i guess.
just  called my  docs office to  ask about  my other numbers beside the testosterone number.

kinda sitting here shaking my head.

chic that  answered said there are no other numbers
that the Doc only tested for testosterone. period

so no estrogen  / estraroidal numbers ( are these the same )  

that  kinda sucks.

i had to get  two tests done since TXBCBS requires auth to pay for the Rx auth requires a 2nd test
so  went  with a good rx coupon to make it 12 bucks when it was turned down by insurance(  200mg/1ml bottel )

first test  .  that came back a 205
2nd test was done 7 days after i had taken  my first  shot   .25ml or 50mg of test c
that  test came back   279
ive taken three shots so far .   sidenote.    turned out  i measured wrong cause my 4 shots of .25ml only lasted three shots.. .25ml became .333 ml shots opps.

when i remembered the 2nd test . thats when I  decided to call and get my estrogen numbers  and found out  .. i dont have those numbers .  

TLDR:  or I rambled and made no  sense

Dont have any other numbers from my doc other than my testosterone #.  
1st test was 205
took  a shot of 50mg testc then told i had to get another test done so insurance would pay ... but i had paid cash at this piont and taken my shot
2nd test was 279 .  
7 days after my first  test c shot  

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:36:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PeteCO] [#11]
Originally Posted By SMRT:
just  called my  docs office to  ask about  my other numbers beside the testosterone number.

View Quote

They didn't even check Free T?  

You're at 205 total T and they are only giving you 50mg?

I was in the 700's and my Dr increased my dosage from 100mg to 150mg.  With 50mg I wonder if your total T might actually drop over time as your testicles' Leydig cells go dormant, especially since you're not taking HCG.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:49:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SMRT] [#12]
Originally Posted By PeteCO:

I was in the 700's and my Dr increased my dosage from 100mg to 150mg.  With 50mg I wonder if your total T might actually drop over time as your testicles' Leydig cells go dormant, especially since you're not taking HCG.
View All Quotes

I am as shocked as you are.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

If you're in the DFW area shoot me a PM, my doc is great to deal with.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:17:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SMRT] [#14]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

View All Quotes

done !
Live in Dallas.
Doc is in Garland , and i am not  married to the guy  

edit  :

got it thanks!

edit again  

got an appoint for sept 12  about 1.5 months away  .  

in the mean time ive just made another appointment  with my  doc for monday Aug 1st

gonna have him redo blood work (  it would of been a month at that  point anyway )
and im gonna ask for the stiff people here say i need.
when i went in the first  time it was hard enough asking for a test check.. now im  going in with more info .. if that  makes any sense  

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:25:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#15]

so no estrogen  / estraroidal numbers ( are these the same )  

that  kinda sucks.

i had to get  two tests done since TXBCBS requires auth to pay for the Rx auth requires a 2nd test
so  went  with a good rx coupon to make it 12 bucks when it was turned down by insurance(  200mg/1ml bottel )

first test  .  that came back a 205
2nd test was done 7 days after i had taken  my first  shot   .25ml or 50mg of test c
that  test came back   279
ive taken three shots so far .   sidenote.    turned out  i measured wrong cause my 4 shots of .25ml only lasted three shots.. .25ml became .333 ml shots opps.

when i remembered the 2nd test . thats when I  decided to call and get my estrogen numbers  and found out  .. i dont have those numbers .  

TLDR:  or I rambled and made no  sense

Dont have any other numbers from my doc other than my testosterone #.  
1st test was 205
took  a shot of 50mg testc then told i had to get another test done so insurance would pay ... but i had paid cash at this piont and taken my shot
2nd test was 279 .  
7 days after my first  test c shot  

View Quote

I am sorry/saddened/dismayed that you are yet another example of how bad doc's and the medical community in general are with male HRT.

You should have had your follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels checked before starting injections.

You would think that there would be a current medical "cookbook" that doc's can open or refer to...Step 1.  Check patient for _________. Step X , if patient's numbers for _____ are at or below Y, then check for Z.

It ain't freakin' rocket surgery.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#16]

I am sorry/saddened/dismayed that you are yet another example of how bad doc's and the medical community in general are with male HRT.

You should have had your follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels checked before starting injections.

You would think that there would be a current medical "cookbook" that doc's can open or refer to...Step 1.  Check patient for _________. Step X , if patient's numbers for _____ are at or below Y, then check for Z.

View Quote

i taught going to the doc instead of internet  boards was the right step.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Hell if we could write Rx's we'd have you lined out in a few weeks
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

I keep my eye out for an unattended prescription pad at every doctor's office I visit.

But realistically, the risk is so freakin' high...

This is a thread for another time, but why is it the .gov's business and why do I have to get a permission slip from a doc to put something in my body?

As far as male HRT goes, this thread has more knowledge and experience on the subject than say 100 general practioners combined or 50 urologists combined or 25 endocrinologists combined.

I wish I could say I was exaggerating with those numbers, but I am not.  It's a sad state of affairs when it comes to male HRT.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#19]

I keep my eye out for an unattended prescription pad at every doctor's office I visit.

This is a thread for another time, but why is it the .gov's business and why do I have to get a permission slip from a doc to put something in my body?

As far as male HRT goes, this thread has more knowledge and experience on the subject than say 100 general practioners combined or 50 urologists combined or 25 endocrinologists combined.

I wish I could say I was exaggerating with those numbers, but I am not.  It's a sad state of affairs when it comes to male HRT.

View All Quotes

Imagine the uproar if the feds scheduled any kind of female hormonal treatment....like birth control pills.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#20]
That's one of my favorite points to bring up with anti-TRT people. What if women had to go through this much shit to get estrogen pills? Hell, I bet I could be prescribed estrogen pills with less hassle.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 12:51:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By BASE:
That's one of my favorite points to bring up with anti-TRT people. What if women had to go through this much shit to get estrogen pills? Hell, I bet I could be prescribed estrogen pills with less hassle.
View Quote

For free. With no insurance. And no ID.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:21:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NorthPolar] [#22]
So a small update:

About 2 months on with HGH (Norditropin) at 0.2mg HGH every night on top of my weekly 80mg/40u T cyp shots.  Memory is starting to come back and I do have a slight but noticeable increase in energy.  Doc says it'll take a couple months to really get used to the HGH and get good increases.

That said, anything is an improvement from where I was a year or two ago.  Going to the Neuro/Endo group at Seattle Swedish has done awesome for me over the idiots locally.  Currently arguing with state insurance over the HGH but until they approve it, NovoNordisk is giving me the shots and assorted stuff gratis.  Considering the pens are $1700 each,  I can't complain about that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:40:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Imagine the uproar if the feds scheduled any kind of female hormonal treatment....like birth control pills.
View All Quotes

Brought to you by congress due to MLB doping scandals.  Even the dea was against scheduling Test.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By killswitch:

Brought to you by congress due to MLB doping scandals.  Even the dea was against scheduling Test.
View Quote

In the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster a lot of the liberal politicians were completely against even doing research that involved men and testosterone.  Looking at the DNC convention which basically had the attitude that "women need to fix all the problems men created" and all the betamales Democrats that now exist, I'm pretty sure the tight regulations on testosterone was very intentional.  The DNC doesn't like strong men as they are harder to control  Same reason they don't like people own firearms.  Of course the Republicans have done nothing to fix this problem either but at least they aren't on record saying there should be no testosterone available.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:54:17 AM EDT
[#25]
What are your experiences with a Clomid only regime to bump TRT?

Good and bad?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DOG556:

Good and bad?
View Quote

All the information you need is literally on the last page....

Good God

This thread is a fucking repeat every two days.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:15:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackhalo] [#27]
I'll be moving to Utah in a few weeks and like to get my levels checked. I was on HGH as a kid due to the doctors worrying about my growth plate closing and I was pretty short.

I ended up growing to 5"11 and everything is pretty good now at 29, but in recent years I don't feel 100%, tired etc.. so just looking to get everything checked to see if there is a problem, it seems I had a HGH deficiency as a kid, not sure how likely it is to have one as a adult?

So can anyone recommend a Doctor in Utah?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:39:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SMRT] [#28]
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:

Good God

View All Quotes

Good and bad?

Good God

in  his defense.

seems Docs would also benefit from this thread
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#29]

In the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster a lot of the liberal politicians were completely against even doing research that involved men and testosterone.  Looking at the DNC convention which basically had the attitude that "women need to fix all the problems men created" and all the betamales Democrats that now exist, I'm pretty sure the tight regulations on testosterone was very intentional.  The DNC doesn't like strong men as they are harder to control  Same reason they don't like people own firearms.  Of course the Republicans have done nothing to fix this problem either but at least they aren't on record saying there should be no testosterone available.

View All Quotes

Didn't they end up scheduling it after some kid in Plano TX hung himself and everyone blamed the T he was taking.  Never mind the fact the kid was a literal walking pharmacological disaster of roids, T and narcotics.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Didn't they end up scheduling it after some kid in Plano TX hung himself and everyone blamed the T he was taking.  Never mind the fact the kid was a literal walking pharmacological disaster of roids, T and narcotics.  

View All Quotes

That was in there and it was one of the sob stories the politicians used to help move the legislation forward.  The kid was anti-depressants, so obviously his life was messed up in one way or another.  Suicide and anti-depressants are closely related for obvious reasons.  His dad completely refused to believe that and at one point said "anti-depressants were prescribed legally so they didn't cause the suicide".    He is in complete denial about his son's life and used the scapegoat of steroids so that he wouldn't have to face the reality that he failed his son as a parent.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By medicmandan:

Where in UT?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By medicmandan:
Originally Posted By Blackhalo:
I'll be moving to Utah in a few weeks and like to get my levels checked. I was on HGH as a kid due to the doctors worrying about my growth plate closing and I was pretty short.

I ended up growing to 5"11 and everything is pretty good now at 29, but in recent years I don't feel 100%, tired etc.. so just looking to get everything checked to see if there is a problem, it seems I had a HGH deficiency as a kid, not sure how likely it is to have one as a adult?

So can anyone recommend a Doctor in Utah?

Where in UT?

I'll be up near Logan, so anywhere around SLC will work.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Got my results back today.

Total T-1051
Estradiol-6.6 yes that's a 6
Lh-.06
Fsh-0.6

Normally the Lh and fsh are bottomed out. Undetectable. While it's still low, it has still crept up for some unknown reason. I do nothing for fertility. No hcg protocol.

I'm getting lower and lower body fat so I'm combating some adolescent gyno. Little knot under my left nip and its all but gone now thanks to taking my health into my own hands. I'm curious to see what the doctor says about a single digit e2 number.
Just FYI, suicide Al's do work!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#34]
T looks good, but dang! Low E... Lower the AI and hit a couple birth control pills to bring it back up. Just watch for sensitivity. Lol.

Lowest I've been was 24 iirc (20-50). I split the doses more and lowered the weekly amount. I think it helped me to feel better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:48:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#36]
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:
T looks good, but dang! Low E... Lower the AI and hit a couple birth control pills to bring it back up. Just watch for sensitivity. Lol.

Lowest I've been was 24 iirc (20-50). I split the doses more and lowered the weekly amount. I think it helped me to feel better.
View Quote

I was keeping my E in the 50 range which helps my joints. Even though my E was in the range, I was still having a gyno flair up and it was caused from the excess e2 floating around. Letro is a strong strong suicide AI.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe your T is too high contributing to your anger outbursts here!

So Clomid stories anyone!??

Good God

View All Quotes

Good and bad?

Good God

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:41:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#38]

View Quote

My testosterone peaked just over 1,100 on 50mg of clomid daily.  Sadly it did not stay at that level, it dropped to the 700s.  Also at the same time my T peaked my E2 peaked over 200!

I'll tell you a story imaging having the sex drive of an 18 year old but an erection like an 80 year old...and then you break down emotionally and cry!!!!  The kicker was the damn urologist said that level of estrogen was fine and I didn't know any better.

Clomid can work well for some people but you will have higher E levels which will cause high E side effects like ED and extra emotions.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#39]

My testosterone peaked just over 1,100 on 50mg of clomid daily.  Sadly it did not stay at that level, it dropped to the 700s.  Also at the same time my T peaked my E2 peaked over 200!

I'll tell you a story imaging having the sex drive of an 18 year old but an erection like an 80 year old...and then you break down emotionally and cry!!!!  The kicker was the damn urologist said that level of estrogen was fine and I didn't know any better.

Clomid can work well for some people but you will have higher E levels which will cause high E side effects like ED and extra emotions.

View All Quotes

Can you just link to your last post about this? I'm have a photographic mind and I actually picture what people type. And I'm tired of picturing that every other page when someone who won't read the thread asks about Clomid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:39:03 AM EDT
[#40]

Good God

View All Quotes

Good and bad?

Good God

Maybe we should have just a "men's health" subforum, and this monstrosity of a thread could get moved there and/or archived there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:48:08 AM EDT
[#41]

I was keeping my E in the 50 range which helps my joints. Even though my E was in the range, I was still having a gyno flair up and it was caused from the excess e2 floating around. Letro is a strong strong suicide AI.
View All Quotes

Just throwing this out there...at the time I had no idea where my E levels were at, but my general practioner at least 5 years ago started pushing vitamin D or vitamin D3 as a supplement.

So when I started with Low T STL, they were pushing the vitamin D3 also.  I probably didn't buy any for like the first 2 or 3 months of my treatment.  I must have been in to get blood drawn and that's when I bought a bottle of D3.  As soon as I started a once a day multi-vitamin and D3 regimen, my joint pain went away.

I have also gone off the vitamins and D3 for two weeks at a time and the joint pain came back.

Of course, that is strictly anecdotal evidence and I only represent one data point.

Correlation does not equal causation and all that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#42]

Can you just link to your last post about this? I'm have a photographic mind and I actually picture what people type. And I'm tired of picturing that every other page when someone who won't read the thread asks about Clomid.
View All Quotes

I was kinda under the impression that fertility (or infertility?) Docs prescribed clomid to boost the male's or husband's sperm count when a couple is trying to conceive.

I am probably wrong on that....

But it makes no sense to raise sperm levels so high, but sacrifice the ability to conceive naturally by throwing ED into the mix.

I am probably just confused???

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Pardon the quadruple post, but I did make it to Low T STL on Friday morning.

They recognized their huge SNAFU and said at least 2 or 3 guys from just last week alone ran into the same problem of receiving the sublingual HCG troche instead of the injections/vial.

So they seemed to bend over backwards today by hooking me up with needles, syringes, freeze dried HCG in a vial, a test cyp shot, anastrozole pill, and a bunch of bacteriostatic water.  

It also appeared that they got some new staff people in that look more professional and more customer service oriented.

So...better.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:09:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#44]

View All Quotes

Okay, sorry, going for the quituple post at this late hour...

Did some doc look at your chest and go "Yep, you got gyno!"

Or did you just look in the mirror and think "Hmmm...those are more than pecs..."

I remember being in the 7th or 8th grade and being self-concious about the shirts I wore...and I wasn't even fat back then.

Which leads me to this pic:

What percentage body fat do you have to be down to so you could say it is gyno vs. Just extra body fat?

EDIT:  yeahhhhh....I just did a bing image search for "gynocomastia" and there were some before surgery pictures where the dude obviously had Robert Paulson style moobs.  Then there are the body builder types and the real skinny fucks who barely had anything resembling a woman's breast'ssss but they got cut on anyway.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Good and bad?

Good God

My testosterone to high? Hahaha! You've been here what, 30 seconds? Reread the last 5 pages of this very thread your asking for advice. Everything you need to know about it will be there.

My personal experience with clomid? Long story short, I almost put a bullet in my brain. It resulted in me getting my second boy who will turn a year old next week.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Maybe we should have just a "men's health" subforum, and this monstrosity of a thread could get moved there and/or archived there.
View All Quotes

Good and bad?

Good God

I agree. And make EXPY the main mod for it!

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#47]

I was kinda under the impression that fertility (or infertility?) Docs prescribed clomid to boost the male's or husband's sperm count when a couple is trying to conceive.

But it makes no sense to raise sperm levels so high, but sacrifice the ability to conceive naturally by throwing ED into the mix.

View All Quotes

This is exactly what I did to fix myself and my fertility issues. Clomid and a hcg protocol which would make you cringe. I had to drop the test though which sucked money balls.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

a lot of truth in this post.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Or did you just look in the mirror and think "Hmmm...those are more than pecs..."

I remember being in the 7th or 8th grade and being self-concious about the shirts I wore...and I wasn't even fat back then.

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mc6aa1801f7415ee05083347739e8d629H0&pid=15.1

What percentage body fat do you have to be down to so you could say it is gyno vs. Just extra body fat?

EDIT:  yeahhhhh....I just did a bing image search for "gynocomastia" and there were some before surgery pictures where the dude obviously had Robert Paulson style moobs.  Then there are the body builder types and the real skinny fucks who barely had anything resembling a woman's breast'ssss but they got cut on anyway.  

View All Quotes

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mc6aa1801f7415ee05083347739e8d629H0&pid=15.1

My body type is not really represented in any of those pictures. I'm between the 15-20% on the midsection but with much fuller pecs, arms, shoulders, and traps.

I could feel the knot and not see it. No doctor needed as I'm in charge of my health.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

Yes there is.

What's harder to kill; a yoked mother fucker drinking black coffee straight from the pot or a hipster in skinny jeans drinking a double cum shot skinny Frappuccino with extra soy?
Page / 397
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top