Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 397
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:52:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:

Thanks man. The wife is pregnant and this is our last one. I really don't care to be fertile per say but I just don't want my nuts to turn to mush and become uncomfortable like last time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By SWIRE:

So since the hcg is not doing anything, how do I go about increasing the lh and fsh numbers? Am I going to be the Guinea pig for testosterone plus clomid?

How do you know the HCG isn't doing anything?  The real test would come from getting your swimmers tested again.  There is one very small study that says HCG use with testosterone might preserve fertility.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550  I'm not sure LH and FSH would be good indicators in that situation.

No need for a guinea pig to test testosterone and clomid.  I already did that and the external T shut down my LH and FSH.  Taking 50mg a day of clomid plus T injections twice a week my LH was 0.1 mIU/mL and FSH was 0.6 mIU/mL.

Thanks man. The wife is pregnant and this is our last one. I really don't care to be fertile per say but I just don't want my nuts to turn to mush and become uncomfortable like last time.

Congrats.  At least one challenge has been overcome.  There are several studies out there about HCG stopping/reducing testicular atrophy while taking testosterone.  I'm not sure what doses have been tested though.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 2:32:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#2]
I have definitely noticed a difference, especially since I went to the freeze dried name brand stuff vs the compounded HCG, ---who knows what they are dosing you.

In fact new state and/or fed regs recently clamped down on pharms who can compound injectables.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Congrats.  At least one challenge has been overcome.  There are several studies out there about HCG stopping/reducing testicular atrophy while taking testosterone.  I'm not sure what doses have been tested though.

View All Quotes

So since the hcg is not doing anything, how do I go about increasing the lh and fsh numbers? Am I going to be the Guinea pig for testosterone plus clomid?

How do you know the HCG isn't doing anything?  The real test would come from getting your swimmers tested again.  There is one very small study that says HCG use with testosterone might preserve fertility.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550  I'm not sure LH and FSH would be good indicators in that situation.

No need for a guinea pig to test testosterone and clomid.  I already did that and the external T shut down my LH and FSH.  Taking 50mg a day of clomid plus T injections twice a week my LH was 0.1 mIU/mL and FSH was 0.6 mIU/mL.

Thanks. Yes it was a mental and emotional challenge. I have noticed that with the 500iu hcg 2x per week, there has been no change or no testicular atrophy since I went back on testosterone in early November. When I first started back in may, I could notice a difference within a month something was wrong. I am using 2tired2run's injection schedule.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
I have definitely noticed a difference, especially since I went to the freeze dried name brand stuff vs the compounded HCG, ---who knows what they are dosing you.

In fact new state and/or fed regs recently clamped down on pharms who can compound injectables.

View Quote

What brand did you end up getting?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:14:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#5]

View All Quotes

Noverel after a lot of run-a-round at Walgreens. ~$180 for abt 2 months. And someone opening the package at the PO hoping to steal some drugs, when it went missing there for a day and a half.

With NO explanation. Thought about contacting the PO boyz then figgered it might be better to let it drop.

Next script was for Corian and I went to your place and they couldn't take CC's for a week or so they said. Wanted bank draft electronically.

Well...  Expy not being a , at least most of the time...  

Had to go somewhere's else. You know.

Just got it. Excellent $$$.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Noverel after a lot of run-a-round at Walgreens. ~$180 for abt 2 months. And someone opening the package at the PO hoping to steal some drugs, when it went missing there for a day and a half.

With NO explanation. Thought about contacting the PO boyz then figgered it might be better to let it drop.

Next script was for Corian and I went to your place and they couldn't take CC's for a week or so they said. Wanted bank draft electronically.

View All Quotes

Did you not do the e-check option? Yes, their prices are good. I had a package that was stuck in new York for over two weeks and called them up. They overnight expressed me a free replacement package plus some. That package got here and then the original showed up.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Did you not do the e-check option? Yes, their prices are good. I had a package that was stuck in new York for over two weeks and called them up. They overnight expressed me a free replacement package plus some. That package got here and then the original showed up.
View All Quotes

No, I didn't want an unknown party getting bank info.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

I was leery myself. I verified that e-check was legit and read reviews before I gave them my information. 3 transactions and I have had no problems. I actually had more problems from wideners and fraud than e-check.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:29:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrzy] [#9]

I was leery myself. I verified that e-check was legit and read reviews before I gave them my information. 3 transactions and I have had no problems. I actually had more problems from wideners and fraud than e-check.
View All Quotes

Not used too much anymore but reg old checks were given to the newspaper boy, the check out girl, the local Pharmacy?

The info on those checks is not a secret but I understand the need to be weary.

Reg people are not the targets of most cyber hackers, people with 850 credit scores and high limit cards are the gold they seek.

The real danger in that info getting out is not the small amount they steel, it's your info they build new ID's with and ruin yours, it's a fucking nightmare.

A friend almost lost his house before he convinced the bank it was not him who took out a 50K second mortgage and never made the 1st payment on the loan.

The Bank branch Mang even suggested for him to start paying it down to keep his good name, he told him TFOAD

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm getting blood drawn on Monday for another E2 test.  I did the "estradiol sensitive" tests twice already, but I've now read that they can produce incorrectly low numbers.  I've been a bit dumbfounded, because I've had seemingly random spurts of some of the symptoms of high E2 (breakouts, stalled weight loss, fatigue, etc).  
Unfortunately, my doctor doesn't believe in monitoring E2.  We track total T, PSA, and basically everything else on a CBC.  Assuming my E2 numbers come back high, can someone direct me towards a good vendor?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Any challenges with the self-injections?

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Sique:

View All Quotes

As in....?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#13]

As in....?
View All Quotes

As in....?

Just curious if it's hard to self-inject or if it gets easier with time. I guess rashes or infections could occur, but what I meant is, is it tough to get used to injecting the needle.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#14]

"He says that is opinion is that it is unlikely for the T to have taken that much hold this soon and very well could be a placebo effect..."

These silly docs...  

I saw the effect in about 3 or four days from low dose initial start on T-C, last summer.

My lab tested estradiol jumped in a week [I did PrivateMDLabs testing frequently when I started, of my own initiative]

Most have no idea what they're doing...

Yet we all bow and scrape to them.

'Cept me --and a few others...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:
Well I have started feeling better with more sex drive and energy overall but have only been on it maybe 6 weeks.  My wife (a nurse) thinks it is a placebo effect.  I asked to my GP about issues with fertility and he referred me to a local urologist.  My wife and I went yesterday and he says that my Total T wasn't severely low (313) and think that my weight gain over the last several years has caused it.  I have lost 20 lbs recently and hope to continue.  I also have hypertension and acid reflux, along with the recent sleep apnea.  Like I said earlier I am not obese.  I am 6'3" and an even 300 but most people gues 255-260 because it is very well distributed across my whole body.  

He says that is opinion is that it is unlikely for the T to have taken that much hold this soon and very well could be a placebo effect.  Of course that  only validated my wife's opinion.  He said that if I was concerned about having children I should discontinue the T for now and start exercising again and maintain my diet and see if weight loss and exercise brings the levels back up naturally.  

He believes that the further down the road I go the greater risk there is of irreversible damage to my fertility or will take much longer to get it back to normal.  

He rescheduled me for another T level in 3 months to see where we are.

"He says that is opinion is that it is unlikely for the T to have taken that much hold this soon and very well could be a placebo effect..."

These silly docs...  

I saw the effect in about 3 or four days from low dose initial start on T-C, last summer.

My lab tested estradiol jumped in a week [I did PrivateMDLabs testing frequently when I started, of my own initiative]

EXPY37, is there anyway you would PM me the sites that you are using?

My Doc thinks I'm crazy for being worried about my estrogen.
I have looked on Google for Arimidex but some of those websites look shady.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Just curious if it's hard to self-inject or if it gets easier with time. I guess rashes or infections could occur, but what I meant is, is it tough to get used to injecting the needle.

View All Quotes

As in....?

No problems here. I have been poked and proded with needles all my life. I am a dirty inkie as well. Go online and watch several videos of injection of testosterone. If you're still unsure about the big needles, there is the option of using an insulin pen. It takes forever to inject but it works and is painless.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By RedBones:

Thanks.
View All Quotes
Well I have started feeling better with more sex drive and energy overall but have only been on it maybe 6 weeks.  My wife (a nurse) thinks it is a placebo effect.  I asked to my GP about issues with fertility and he referred me to a local urologist.  My wife and I went yesterday and he says that my Total T wasn't severely low (313) and think that my weight gain over the last several years has caused it.  I have lost 20 lbs recently and hope to continue.  I also have hypertension and acid reflux, along with the recent sleep apnea.  Like I said earlier I am not obese.  I am 6'3" and an even 300 but most people gues 255-260 because it is very well distributed across my whole body.  

He says that is opinion is that it is unlikely for the T to have taken that much hold this soon and very well could be a placebo effect.  Of course that  only validated my wife's opinion.  He said that if I was concerned about having children I should discontinue the T for now and start exercising again and maintain my diet and see if weight loss and exercise brings the levels back up naturally.  

He believes that the further down the road I go the greater risk there is of irreversible damage to my fertility or will take much longer to get it back to normal.  

These silly docs...  

Thanks.

Your looking for "research chemicals" correct?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

As in....?

I have problems with needles in general so my wife does my injections.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

These silly docs...  

Thanks.

Yes sir.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

As in....?

Excuse me while I butt into the convo...

I'm used to it now after ~18 months of weekly shots, but I looked at it this way when I started:  I feel like shit.  I've invested significant amounts of time and money trying to find out why.  I've now found out why, and have a solution to feel alive and functional again - I just need to poke a tiny needle into my leg once a week.  It's worth the momentary pain.  It'll be routine after a few shots.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

There are at least dozens of sites that sell anastrazole for research.  Any thoughts on narrowing down the options?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Xyster7212:

There are at least dozens of sites that sell anastrazole for research.  Any thoughts on narrowing down the options?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Xyster7212:

Pm me and I'll help yall out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:20:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#22]

View All Quotes

Have come to look forward to them.

There is never any pain that is significant to write home abt. It's more psychological.

And I started injecting subcutaneously both HCG and TC.

I later told [after the fact] the doc I was inj TC SQ and she said fine... No biggy.

Even if there were, that resulted in a significant improvement in quality of life, and the person was too big a pussy to do it...

Well, then, I suppose that's what cleansing of the gene pool is all abt.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Thanks.
View All Quotes

These silly docs...  

Thanks.

Why not post a few examples and see what folks say?

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Hey congrats!
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By delicious_bass:

Hey congrats!
View All Quotes

Hey congrats!

Thanks man. How you coming along with the new one?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I finally started on testosterone cypionate on Tuesday (1cc). Not sure if it's a placebo effect or what, but I felt better today than I have in a while mentally.

The fatigue and irritability were my two main symptoms... that and I couldn't sleep worth a shit. Had no patience with anybody or anything, always tired, couldn't sleep well, didn't care if I had sex.

Hopefully it improves soon.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 11:53:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jrzy:
Yep mine too

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shane333:
Does any of yalls wives not understand what low testosterone does and how it effects you? My wife can't seem to get it through her head what is going on.

Why are you always not in a good mood? You never talk to me, why? You seem mad, why?

Well woman, if you would listen instead of just let it go in one ear and out the other, maybe you would understand why I am in a bad mood, going to bed at 830, and get pissed off easily.

My wife is the one who recognized that something was very wrong with me and insisted that I get a full physical with blood work, which showed the problem.

Lethargy, no physical stamina at all (despite trying to run regularly for months, I couldn't go 1/3 mile without wheezing like an asthmatic), aching joints and back (low T contributes to poor bone health), depression isn't uncommon, poor cardiopulmonary health (my lungs felt like a deflated, used balloon.  All "sticky" every time I took a deep breath), etc.
Yep mine too

yep my wife pushed me get checked.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:49:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: delicious_bass] [#28]

View All Quotes

Hey congrats!

Thanks for asking.  Man I am adapting very slowly and it's a long ways away from what I was used to.  I'm a greedy  sonofabitch and I don't want my workout schedule interrupted or if I wanted to wake up and go hunting I would just leave and tell the wife goodbye for the weekend.  It is taking some soul searching to say the least and sometimes I wish I was back deployed again but I don't want to die alone with no kids...lol
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:04:27 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

As in....?

It gets easier as time goes on.  It's a mental thing mainly.  The 2nd or 3rd time I had to inject myself, I hit a nerve and had to pull it back out.  It took like 30 minutes for me to convince myself to try that again.  

After being on clomid I'm not looking forward to injections again and may try the SC route but given the alternative I don't mind the needle.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:14:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Bass quote tree to long.
It us a huge adjustment and I am in the same boat. If I wanted to go hunting, I went hunting. If I wanted to drive half way across Texas to see a buddy, I drove. Now, I have to give 6 months advance notice of something I want to go do and I have to come up with the funds because every little bit extra is being transferred over to the kid. Now with this other one coming along, I feel so fucked...
I originally didn't want kids at all. Our first kid was an wtf baby but now I wouldn't trade him for the world. I am sure I will feel the same about the next one as well.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:22:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bophades] [#32]
so some of you are taking 3+ different things at the same time here???

Tcyp inj for the main problem, but it causes issues with something else, so you have to inj another compound to solve that problem, but this 2nd inj creates some other issue that you need another inj for?

I guess no one here is taking that 10week injection yet?  I havent heard back from my insurance if they cover this.  I forgot the name brand but I think it starts with an A.  Aveed I think or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 12:30:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pumbaajk] [#33]
3? Haha. Try 6-10
Test c
Hcg
Anastrozole
Armour thyroid
Dhea S
Vit D
Krill oil
Tadafidil (not regularly)
Mt2 (when summer rolls around again)

10 week injection?
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#34]
3? Haha. Try 6-10
Test c
Hcg
Anastrozole
Armour thyroid
Dhea S
Vit D
Krill oil

10 week injection?
View Quote

6-10 ugh what a mess that is..  how many of those are injection based and/or prescription?  I believe at least these 3:  Dhea S, Vit D, Krill oil are simple DIY pills?

Aveed, testosterone undecanoate, is a new T injection that should allow you to go 10 weeks in between injections.  Well between the first 2 injections there is 4 weeks I believe, but after that its 10 weeks apart.  Your endocrinologist has to be specialized with training/auth from Endo Pharmaceuticals (manufacturer of Aveed) to participate in the program, and all injections are adminned by your endocrinologist at their offices every 10 weeks.

then there is the whole "does my insurance cover this" which im sure most probably dont.  still waiting to hear from mine
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By LinkedM4:

6-10 ugh what a mess that is..  how many of those are injection based and/or prescription?  I believe at least these 3:  Dhea S, Vit D, Krill oil are simple DIY pills?

Aveed, testosterone undecanoate, is a new T injection that should allow you to go 10 weeks in between injections.  Well between the first 2 injections there is 4 weeks I believe, but after that its 10 weeks apart.  Your endocrinologist has to be specialized with training/auth from Endo Pharmaceuticals (manufacturer of Aveed) to participate in the program, and all injections are adminned by your endocrinologist at their offices every 10 weeks.

then there is the whole "does my insurance cover this" which im sure most probably dont.  still waiting to hear from mine
View All Quotes
3? Haha. Try 6-10
Test c
Hcg
Anastrozole
Armour thyroid
Dhea S
Vit D
Krill oil

10 week injection?

I am sorry but there is no way I would do a 10 week. There is no way to manage that is you have problems.

The test-c, hcg, and mt2 are injections. The Dhea and Vit D were based off of the metabolic profile and while is diy, if you're low, you're low. The Krill oil is my form of fish oil/omega 3. Studies are showing that krill oil helps reduce nerve receptor inflammation which is a leading cause of depression.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#36]
I think the biggest challenge with injecting oneself is overcoming the mental aversion to stabbing oneself.  Also, the hardest part of an injection is getting through the skin.  I find that once I get through the skin it's mostly downhill with getting through the rest of the injection.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#37]

The test-c, hcg, and mt2 are injections. The Dhea and Vit D were based off of the metabolic profile and while is diy, if you're low, you're low. The Krill oil is my form of fish oil/omega 3. Studies are showing that krill oil helps reduce nerve receptor inflammation which is a leading cause of depression.
View Quote

OK spill it on the MT2 stuff a quick google peaked my interest.  Is it SC injections? Dosage?  I don't need it but my wife is definitely interested.   How long after you stop taking it dos the tan go away?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

OK spill it on the MT2 stuff a quick google peaked my interest.  Is it SC injections? Dosage?  I don't need it but my wife is definitely interested.   How long after you stop taking it dos the tan go away?  
View All Quotes

Why do you not need it? Do you not like having random boners from hell? Hahaa! It was developed to help fight skin cancer in albino types like myself. I read a study where a country in the EU has advocated for in and they have seen a reduction of skin cancer by 60%.
SC injection. 1/4mg every day until you reach desired darkness which I reached in about 26 days. After that, it's 1/2mg 2x per week to maintain. Tanning bed or natural tanning will help make it more natural looking.
I have seen some sides though. Heart burn from fucking hell.i mean even the most bland food will give it to you. Most people often experience nausea so if you take it before bed, you kind of sleep though it. Increasing bac water ratio might help with it as well and that's my next experiment. I am waiting until summer to run it again because without sun exposure, it doesn't really work like you would expect.

Oh, if your wife's interested, tell her there may or may not be larger amounts of blood flow to certain areas of the body which comes in handy during certain extra curricular activities.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Why do you not need it? Do you not like having random boners from hell? Hahaa! It was developed to help fight skin cancer in albino types like myself. I read a study where a country in the EU has advocated for in and they have seen a reduction of skin cancer by 60%.
SC injection. 1/4mg every day until you reach desired darkness which I reached in about 26 days. After that, it's 1/2mg 2x per week to maintain. Tanning bed or natural tanning will help make it more natural looking.
I have seen some sides though. Heart burn from fucking hell.i mean even the most bland food will give it to you. Most people often experience nausea so if you take it before bed, you kind of sleep though it. Increasing bac water ratio might help with it as well and that's my next experiment. I am waiting until summer to run it again because without sun exposure, it doesn't really work like you would expect.

Oh, if your wife's interested, tell her there may or may not be larger amounts of blood flow to certain areas of the body which comes in handy during certain extra curricular activities.
View All Quotes

I'm already dark skinned, I can walk by a sunny window and bronze.  My wife walks by the same window she burns.   May have to try it for some of he beneficial side effects though.

for heartburn try 2 prilosec twice a day.  It's over the counter and works really well.  I get horrible heartburn  and i can do this for 2 or 3 days and feel much better.  The 2 prilosec dosage is actually a prescription drug that runs about $300 for 2 weeks.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#40]

I'm already dark skinned, I can walk by a sunny window and bronze.  My wife walks by the same window she burns.   May have to try it for some of he beneficial side effects though.

for heartburn try 2 prilosec twice a day.  It's over the counter and works really well.  I get horrible heartburn  and i can do this for 2 or 3 days and feel much better.  The 2 prilosec dosage is actually a prescription drug that runs about $300 for 2 weeks.  
View All Quotes

I am the same as your wife. I wear spf 75 and still get red. On this stuff, I got brown and never really felt "the burn" the from the sun. I still wear spf 50 and apply often. My wife's grandmother died of that and it scares the fuck out of my. I'll try the prilosec trick when I start back up. If you need, pm me and I'll give you some good sources.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

3? Haha. Try 6-10

Test c

Hcg

Anastrozole

Armour thyroid

Dhea S

Vit D

Krill oil

10 week injection?

No thanks, fuck Aveed

http://aveedusa.com/patient/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=DTC%20Branded&gclid=CjwKEAiAoJmlBRCxjKeizPHVs1ESJAC6cxjUXOb2UvEaKEMSOC9zHqErAAOIQ05NJXhKS3HcKbv4rRoCBmLw_wcB

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for the PM.  

I have been reading for a few hours at T nation and few other websites.

Checking into anti aging clinics also.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#43]
What is AVEEED ??????
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 2:04:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jrzy] [#44]
OK i was getting BP spikes with racing pulse waking me up like I was injected with adrenalin.

Always the night and next night after injection of T

My BP meds were changed to a channel blocker instead of a Beta blocker because my BP was not controlled very well at all, plus Beta blockers are notorious libido killers (Doc told me the opposite when I asked him about it)

Chanel blockers have no effect on my libido , I am also on the lowest dose they have and they have my BP at 120/80 pretty much all the time.

Still was getting that panicky feeling with slight BP and pulse rising, no where near what it was (thank God)

I also broke injections up to 3 times per week, every 3rd day with 10% total reduction by weeks ends of total T injected.

The lower dose per injection has seemed to work so far after 2 injections this week.

I'll follow up after some more injections

It's good for us to post whats going on in case someone has a similar issue.

As you know we are pretty much on our own with most Docs being little to no help.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#45]
OK i was getting BP spikes with racing pulse waking me up like I was injected with adrenalin.
My BP meds were changed to a channel blocker instead of a Beta blocker because my BP was not controlled very well at all, plus Beta blockers are notorious libido killers (Doc told me the opposite when I asked him about it)
Chanel blockers have no effect on my libido , I am also on the lowest dose they have and they have my BP at 120/80 pretty much all the time.

Still was getting that panicky feeling with slight BP and pulse rising, no where near what it was (thank God)
I also broke injections up to 3 times per week, every 3rd day with 10% total reduction by weeks ends of total T injected.

The lower dose per injection has seemed to work so far after 2 injections this week.

As you know we are pretty much on our own with most Docs being little to no help.

View Quote

are you injecting IM or SC?
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I am really glad you posted that.  I had my BP checked for the second time today after starting my treatment and it was significantly higher than average.  I have been drinking a little more than normal and had to run across the parking lot to make my APT in time but after re checking 3 times it was elevated.  A lot could be contributed to the new baby and lack of peace in our cribs
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 3:19:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Donate blood

It's been correlated with a 18 point drop in systolic pressure up to 6 weeks later.

Plus there is plenty more research which shows it helps in other ways.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 3:22:17 AM EDT
[#48]
If anyone has an online source for quality HCG could they PM me?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By _RAGNAR_:
Donate blood

It's been correlated with a 18 point drop in systolic pressure up to 6 weeks later.

Plus there is plenty more research which shows it helps in other ways.
View Quote

I do a double red blood draw every 115 days. I would do it sooner than that but they will only do it that often, I feel like superman after.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:07:01 PM EDT
[#50]

E2 test about 3.5 days into a 7-day cycle (injected 100mg Friday morning, blood drawn midday Monday).  I've done two previous "Estradiol Sensitive" tests, and both came back in the 10-12 range.  Based on some reading, I decided to try a different E2 test.

I'm not using any kind of AI, since my doctor only believes in them if "the testosterone is getting ground up into estrogens."  Direct quote.
Page / 397
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top