BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 9 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Rustler:
Some of the young whippersnappers probably have no idea what I'm talking about.  

View Quote

I never heard of him. Whats his deal? Banned member or something?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JohnThomas:

Yeah. I'm just pulling your legs -- and not very good at it I might add.

View Quote

quitter

Delete your post, I'll delete your quote, you go do more research and keep trying

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By operatorerror:

quitter

Delete your post, I'll delete your quote, you go do more research and keep trying

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By operatorerror:
Originally Posted By JohnThomas:
Yeah. I'm just pulling your legs -- and not very good at it I might add.

quitter

Then we will have a "Berenstein" debate about how he admitted he was not actually JT..
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh. You'd get less vague answers if you called cleo.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Originally Posted By Rustler:
Some of the young whippersnappers probably have no idea what I'm talking about.  

John Titor: 1st generation time traveler. Most wanted person by federation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:08:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#6]
S
Originally Posted By BD77:

I was reading this thread late last night and read some of the John Titor's chat where he was talking about CERN (link in an earlier post).  This morning my clock radio goes on and the first thing I here from the small local radio talk show is 'CERN is firing up the super collider again, I don't know why they spend the billions to do it since they never find anything'.   Weird.  That's how I found out they plan to start the collider this week.

You previously mentioned that one reason you are posting here is because those on this board are likely to be in the battle to come.  What is the fight?  Civil war against each other, against government or against some over invading force?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.

I was reading this thread late last night and read some of the John Titor's chat where he was talking about CERN (link in an earlier post).  This morning my clock radio goes on and the first thing I here from the small local radio talk show is 'CERN is firing up the super collider again, I don't know why they spend the billions to do it since they never find anything'.   Weird.  That's how I found out they plan to start the collider this week.

You previously mentioned that one reason you are posting here is because those on this board are likely to be in the battle to come.  What is the fight?  Civil war against each other, against government or against some over invading force?

They don't spend billions of dollars to find nothing or prove they can do neat tricks I assure you. It costs roughly 1 billion a year to operate and just to find the Higgs boson particle cost 13.5 billion. They are vague about where money comes from as those that are ultra wealthy are helping to fund this project cause they know if the theory is true then they could keep there already elite status but most importantly have more power. Do people really believe everything the news tells them about stuff?!

Yes but it will be all three things you mentioned. It's a real cluster for a long time and a scary world where an evil of humanity surfaces that most people can't fathom.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Tommy - please answer my earlier questions if you can.  I have a few more:

You said you were part of the federation and you are now located in Mississippi.  I'm guessing you will still be alive when the SHTF in the future.  Is Mississippi considered a safe federation zone or will you be in savage land?  

Does the federation control large territory (states) that a person is able to freely move around or are population centers/cities isolated within the federation territory and people have no travel beyond the city limits?

You say to stock up of ammo.  Why do this unless you are going to resist the federation (be a savage) when they come for one's guns?  Or is there a reason for the need for guns/ammo before the federation comes for guns?

I believe you mentioned in 2018 a 'sea dragon' creature will be found deep in the Indian Ocean.  If that happens and provides some credibility to your claims, will it be too late to prep for the upcoming conflict?

When should a guy in northwest Iowa start considering a move further south?  Or is this part of the midwest a safe place to be for the brief WWIII and pre-savage/federation days?  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
9 pages and no one wants to know what kind of weaponry a TT has, or how big his ammo fort is?

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#9]
What does a retired time traveler do with his day?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:44:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#10]
You
Tommy - please answer my earlier questions if you can.  I have a few more:

You said you were part of the federation and you are now located in Mississippi.  I'm guessing you will still be alive when the SHTF in the future.  Is Mississippi considered a safe federation zone or will you be in savage land?

**Yes I will be alive during that time, Mississippi is deep savage country.

Does the federation control large territory (states) that a person is able to freely move around or are population centers/cities isolated within the federation territory and people have no travel beyond the city limits?[

***The federation does control large territories but the citizens are confined to the city as their are retainer fences built all around them. As part of the safe act no one is allowed out due to the uncontrolled environment along with militant savages and cannibals on the loose.

You say to stock up of ammo.  Why do this unless you are going to resist the federation (be a savage) when they come for one's guns?  Or is there a reason for the need for guns/ammo before the federation comes for guns?[

***]The federation will ban the guns and eventually do a confiscation. If you think you will join the federation then I would have 1 gun for self defense then when they come for it just give it to them and pledge yourself to the cause 100%.

I believe you mentioned in 2018 a 'sea dragon' creature will be found deep in the Indian Ocean.  If that happens and provides some credibility to your claims, will it be too late to prep for the upcoming conflict?[

***Yes there is a discovery of a new creature in the Indian ocean but keep in mind it may not be as big or wild as you think. No not necessarily but it might be hard to get some of things you want.

When should a guy in northwest Iowa start considering a move further south?  Or is this part of the midwest a safe place to be for the brief WWIII and pre-savage/federation days?

***The federation took most of Iowa but you could move over to Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma or the Dakotas. Missouri is hotly contested, stay out of Arkansas altogether. You will know when it's time to go without a doubt. You will see it unraveling before your eyes. There's no need to move now or next year but just watch and be observant and you will have enough time when its bug out time.

Thanks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ChaSeR84:
9 pages and no one wants to know what kind of weaponry a TT has, or how big his ammo fort is?

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RolandBozz:
View Quote

I only work prn maybe a day or two a month now so I can focus on the more important things in life like fishing, hunting, and tending to my farm.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Coast slowly back to the future.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#14]

I only work prn maybe a day or two a month now so I can focus on the more important things in life like fishing, hunting, and tending to my farm.
View All Quotes

Medical field?

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:

View All Quotes

One day at a time.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Is and was complete BS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

well played.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Tommy, what happens to Israel, Syria & the rest of the ME, do they join the Federation, go Savage or just destroy each other?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:51:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#19]
Interesting that he claims the AK47 (in 7.62x39 I assume) is the main weapon used by the Federation forces almost 100 years after the invention of said rifle.

What happened to the AR?

9mm or 45?

No advances in caseless cartridges, rail guns, or energy weapons for hand held military weapons to replace the AK?

What is the status in terms of existence of extra terrestrials, or non human sentient entities in your world view?

Is the anti christ a known figure now, or has yet to hit the scene?

When does the big civil war in the US take off roughly?  

Oh, and what happens to Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and Jesse Ventura?  

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By USPcompact:

Medical field?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USPcompact:

Medical field?

Yes, mri imagery.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By garr:
Tommy, what happens to Israel, Syria & the rest of the ME, do they join the Federation, go Savage or just destroy each other?
View Quote

**I was wondering when this question would be asked. There's not much conflict in the Middle East anymore cause there's hardly anyone there, technically speaking it's federation though. Israel and its people still exist in their current land without the help of anyone which is unbelievable  and they are not federation. They are the last original country still flying the flag they fly now. I know it's impossible to believe but I am just relaying what I know.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:46:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#22]
Originally Posted By Blain:
Interesting that he claims the AK47 (in 7.62x39 I assume) is the main weapon used by the Federation forces almost 100 years after the invention of said rifle.

What happened to the AR?
**They are still around you just don't see them much, I think savage forces use it more than anyone.

9mm or 45?
**They are both still in use, other calibers become extinct though.

No advances in caseless cartridges, rail guns, or energy weapons for hand held military weapons to replace the AK?
**General federation infantry uses the ak47 and elite federation forces use mainly rail guns and some energy weapons.

What is the status in terms of existence of extra terrestrials, or non human sentient entities in your world view?
**Aliens don't exist as far as I know

**I don't know of anyone that comes out and claims that title but I've heard rumors and most of them are punishable by death under federation law if you speak it.

**Between now and 2048

**Ron Paul dies of natural causes, alex jones and Jesse ventura disappear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#23]

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.
View All Quotes
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?

Great. What round for the Dreen?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:57:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#24]

View All Quotes

What happened to the AR?
**They are still around you just don't see them much, I think savage forces use it more than anyone.

9mm or 45?

**General federation infantry uses the ak47 and elite federation forces use mainly rail guns and some energy weapons.

**I don't know of anyone that comes out and claims that title but I've heard rumors and most of them are punishable by death under federation law if you speak it.

**Between now and 2048

Interesting.  What becomes extinct?  .40S&W?  Any new cartridges come into prominence like 6.8mm, .357 sig, etc?

Primarily 7.62 or 5.45 for the AKs and why?  Any radical advances in bullet design, or are they still primarily fmj?  I doubt they abide by the Hague anymore.

30 round box mags?  Iron sights or optics?  What types of optics?

What caused ARs to go out of favor for general issue and what time frame does that happen?

You mentioned that AKs are cheaper / easier to produce than ARs being part of the reason for adoption, this was true at one time, but now with CNC machines and 3d printing it is much cheaper and easier to produce an AR than an AK (funny how that works).  Especially when advances in polymer will allow what is aluminum to be replaced by even more plastic (think a better carbon fiber variant, etc).

When Does Gun Control significantly impede this current golden age of gun rights and ownership?  2020?  Roughly when should stashes start going "underground"?

What happens with the Free State Project?

Just how much colder has climate change made weather conditions?  Say, are we looking at an average of a 10 degree F temp drop at all times during the year?  More?  How much colder do the scientists from your time expect it to get?

About "the greatest man of all time", is he a public figure that is known now, or has he yet to rise to public prominence?  What time period does he "unite the world"?  Is he an old or young man?  

What do you know about the Illuminati?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#25]
The Federation?  Could you at least try and be a bit more original and inventive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Cannibals?

Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. Eating people alive, where's that get fun?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Tommy,

Thanks for answering my questions.  I didn't invision a large 'sea dragon' maybe something in the 4'-6' in length.  I brought it up since you set a date of 2018 for the discovery.  I noticed in your thread from last year, you mentioned there will be another huge step in time travel discovery that will occur in 2018 when CERN slams protons at 18TeV.  Three years ago they used 7 TeV and this week (now delayed) they are going for 13-14 TeV.  The 18 TeV in 2018 will be another milestone to look for.

I'm curious, if you were originally in federation territory and the federation let you make a one-way trip; why did you pick Mississippi?  Heavy savage territory as you previously stated.  It appears you plan to avoid the federation rule and take your chances as a savage.  Why did you make that choice?  Is being a savage the better alternative?  Is the savage land really that unsafe?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Tommy,

Thanks for answering my questions.  I didn't invision a large 'sea dragon' maybe something in the 4'-6' in length.  I brought it up since you set a date of 2018 for the discovery.  I noticed in your thread from last year, you mentioned there will be another huge step in time travel discovery that will occur in 2018 when CERN slams protons at 18TeV.  Three years ago they used 7 TeV and this week (now delayed) they are going for 13-14 TeV.  The 18 TeV in 2018 will be another milestone to look for.

I'm curious, if you were originally in federation territory and the federation let you make a one-way trip; why did you pick Mississippi?  Heavy savage territory as you previously stated.  It appears you plan to avoid the federation rule and take your chances as a savage.  Why did you make that choice?  Is being a savage the better alternative?  Is the savage land really that unsafe?

Thanks.
View Quote

Maybe they are sending back saboteurs to infiltrate the savages?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:29:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: missme] [#30]
Originally Posted By gnarlytoes:

View All Quotes
Tommy,

Thanks.

Yep, who better than to "steer" and report on the savages than someone they see as one of them. Tommy has already said he's "Federation," and this would also account for why he is sent back in time such a short "distance."

Tommy has work to do to make sure things happen the way they are supposed to so all the people who are large and in charge in 2048 get their power and privileges, but he still gets to play with guns and enjoy a few more things that he would never get to experience if he stayed in his own timeline...kind of like how the good Party yes-men got the better apartment and a few more perks in a grim mother Russia than the regular proletariat did. Nice.

The Federation sending "sleeper" agents back to critical time periods to help make sure things end up the way they want them to? I can buy that. (If I did buy the time travel story to start with, that is.)

That makes a hell of a lot more sense than "hey, I am just a wealthy time tourist!"

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:28:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By LGK:

Fourth dimension my ass. Tell me what is time made off? Tell me what power clocks? Tell me what clocks measure?

View Quote

Wow. Time is "movement through space." What is "height" or "width" made of? What powers "height" and width"?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#32]

Interesting.  What becomes extinct?  .40S&W?  Any new cartridges come into prominence like 6.8mm, .357 sig, etc?
**never heard of the 40 s&w or 357 sig in 2048. They still have a 357 magnum round if that's what you meant. The 6.8 is still around but used in a limited capacity.

Primarily 7.62 or 5.45 for the AKs and why?  Any radical advances in bullet design, or are they still primarily fmj?  I doubt they abide by the Hague anymore.
**7.62x39 not sure why that over 5.45. They are primarily fmj. Never heard of Hague

**The ak's use iron sights, other rifles and snipers use optics.

What caused ARs to go out of favor for general issue and what time frame does that happen?
**see below
You mentioned that AKs are cheaper / easier to produce than ARs being part of the reason for adoption, this was true at one time, but now with CNC machines and 3d printing it is much cheaper and easier to produce an AR than an AK (funny how that works).  Especially when advances in polymer will allow what is aluminum to be replaced by even more plastic (think a better carbon fiber variant, etc).
***From what I heard they actually tried 3d printing at first and had lots of quality control and reliability issues when they were being produced for about 200 or 300 a rifle so then they upped the quality of the materials and in the meantime found out some parts can't be replaced with plastic and after it was all said and done the rifle was costing them close to 1000 a rifle or more and still being plagued by quality control issues so they scrapped the project and switched to the ak47 which they were very cheaply made but always seemed to function and go bang.

When Does Gun Control significantly impede this current golden age of gun rights and ownership?  2020?  Roughly when should stashes start going "underground"?
**gun control is well under way, don't go around advertising what u got to friends, family or on the Internet, just trust me on that one.

Just how much colder has climate change made weather conditions?  Say, are we looking at an average of a 10 degree F temp drop at all times during the year?  More?  How much colder do the scientists from your time expect it to get? The winters and summers get more extreme, kind of like a frog in a boiling po of water that got turned up gradually.

About "the greatest man of all time", is he a public figure that is known now, or has he yet to rise to public prominence?  What time period does he "unite the world"?  Is he an old or young man?  
**he is alive right now.

View All Quotes

What happened to the AR?

9mm or 45?

**Between now and 2048

**never heard of the 40 s&w or 357 sig in 2048. They still have a 357 magnum round if that's what you meant. The 6.8 is still around but used in a limited capacity.

**7.62x39 not sure why that over 5.45. They are primarily fmj. Never heard of Hague

**The ak's use iron sights, other rifles and snipers use optics.

**see below
***From what I heard they actually tried 3d printing at first and had lots of quality control and reliability issues when they were being produced for about 200 or 300 a rifle so then they upped the quality of the materials and in the meantime found out some parts can't be replaced with plastic and after it was all said and done the rifle was costing them close to 1000 a rifle or more and still being plagued by quality control issues so they scrapped the project and switched to the ak47 which they were very cheaply made but always seemed to function and go bang.

**gun control is well under way, don't go around advertising what u got to friends, family or on the Internet, just trust me on that one.

Just how much colder has climate change made weather conditions?  Say, are we looking at an average of a 10 degree F temp drop at all times during the year?  More?  How much colder do the scientists from your time expect it to get? The winters and summers get more extreme, kind of like a frog in a boiling po of water that got turned up gradually.

**he is alive right now.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Tommy,

Thanks.
View Quote

**Yes the 18 TEV will be another milestone
**Have you ever woke up one morning and wondered what life would be like if you had chosen a different path? Well I did and that's why I'm here.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
When do self-driving cars become operational Tommy?
View Quote

**They are already operational, they are going to be integrating them in the next 10 years.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#35]

**Have you ever woke up one morning and wondered what life would be like if you had chosen a different path? Well I did and that's why I'm here.
View All Quotes
Tommy,

Thanks.

Out of curiosity what do you mean by "different path"? If you can't change the future, how do you really change the path?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:50:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#36]
major glitch in the matrix, double tap
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By missme:

Yep, who better than to "steer" and report on the savages than someone they see as one of them. Tommy has already said he's "Federation," and this would also account for why he is sent back in time such a short "distance."

Tommy has work to do to make sure things happen the way they are supposed to so all the people who are large and in charge in 2048 get their power and privileges, but he still gets to play with guns and enjoy a few more things that he would never get to experience if he stayed in his own timeline...kind of like how the good Party yes-men got the better apartment and a few more perks in a grim mother Russia than the regular proletariat did. Nice.

The Federation sending "sleeper" agents back to critical time periods to help make sure things end up the way they want them to? I can buy that. (If I did buy the time travel story to start with, that is.)

That makes a hell of a lot more sense than "hey, I am just a wealthy time tourist!"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By missme:
Tommy,

Thanks.

Maybe I just wanted to go back in time and live in a different era and have a different life and help people along the way. If I was a sabotager I highly doubt I would be on here.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Thanks for all the replies Tommy.

Will anyone who plays the stock market for retirement see any of their money in 20 years?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:09:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#39]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Will anyone who plays the stock market for retirement see any of their money in 20 years?
View Quote

You don't need a crystal ball for that one!  That is a resounding NO!

Tommy, how are race relations in the future, and what are the racial demographics of the elite vs. the general populace, savages, cannibals, etc?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Now that you've chosen a different time line, how do you see it playing out for yourself when things go bad?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:37:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Now that you've chosen a different time line, how do you see it playing out for yourself when things go bad?
View All Quotes

I hope he is not here to rat out the opposition, and give the bad guys a leg up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Movies about time travel or that are set in the future always give me an uneasy feeling. It's the "vibe" or "feeling" I get from the way they portray it.

A lot of them portray a kinda post apocalyptic "dirtiness". It's always dreary, dirty, messy, run down. Then there always seems to be TV monitors everywhere, tons of them all spewing out different crap. Can't forget the voice that has that creepy echo to it.

It's almost like every movie hires the same guy to envision what the future looks like. It's always made me think, are all these movies copying each other or do they somehow have incite on what the future is really going to look like?

So my question for Tommy is, does the above give a good description of the future and do you think it's because someone from the future has passed it on? If it is what I have to look forward too can you give me a hint of where I can get a front row seat to one of the nukes? I don't want to live in a world like that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Don't put all your eggs in one basket and have a backup plan if the stock market crash and burns.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Only one way to find out...live the dream
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#45]

I hope he is not here to rat out the opposition, and give the bad guys a leg up.
View All Quotes

Not to much to rat out when your living in the middle of nowhere. What's there to spy on in all honesty?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:
Movies about time travel or that are set in the future always give me an uneasy feeling. It's the "vibe" or "feeling" I get from the way they portray it.

A lot of them portray a kinda post apocalyptic "dirtiness". It's always dreary, dirty, messy, run down. Then there always seems to be TV monitors everywhere, tons of them all spewing out different crap. Can't forget the voice that has that creepy echo to it.

It's almost like every movie hires the same guy to envision what the future looks like. It's always made me think, are all these movies copying each other or do they somehow have incite on what the future is really going to look like?

So my question for Tommy is, does the above give a good description of the future and do you think it's because someone from the future has passed it on? If it is what I have to look forward too can you give me a hint of where I can get a front row seat to one of the nukes? I don't want to live in a world like that.
View Quote

Yes these movies give insight to the future. There are different variations but if you notice most have the same theme.
Oh ya stay out of the Middle East
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Howabout the future of video games?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#48]
What will happen to the power grid? Will we have reliable power in 20 years?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Tommy - talk to us about Tesla's future, especially with the battery technology. Also, when do personal air travel vehicles become mainstream?  What can you tell us about the future of biotech?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Very interesting and entertaining! Please continue.
A few points to consider. Tommy is an errand boy (highly trained) not unlike a modern day Ranger or SEAL. I would not expect these soldiers to have a detailed account of tech, medical or even political history of their times. (Don't get your panties in a bunch, I am a veteran too. I say this from experience).
Do I believe all this? Not really but it brings up some very interesting points. Is it even possible? Who the fuck knows. I never thought obunghole could have been elected so I am definitely not an effective prognosticator.
Tommy, I really need to know two things. Will society still be intact in 2020? (I retire then, very important) and will there be pirates? I want to be a pirate.....
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 9 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top