Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
have to put mine back together.  it got stuck and all the shit fell out trying to get it unstuck.  trigger has something wrong. does not reset. Their cs was helping me.  

my add said fuck it and its sitting in a drawer. never got to shoot it..
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strela:
OEM Dagger frame with an aftermarket mag funnel and Gen 3 G19 slide.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/DaggerG3_jpeg-3196358.JPG
View Quote

I like that slide. Who makes it?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Really nice guns folks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Up to 187rds today, no malfunctions. Went out and shot from 10 yards at an actual target. All rounds but three landed in the black. That's nothing to brag about. They'd all be in the center ring from my 1911 , most touching, except the one I usually throw away somehow.

But, this is not my primary gun. I need to shoot it from a rest to see where the sights are actually at, so it takes me out of the equation. Then I can move the sights, or work on my skills, whichever, or both, it may be.

So, 17 more rounds today, for a total of 187, no failures of any kind.

I'm happy with it.

May or may not update tomorrow, going to help a senate candidate with his campaign, get out and introduce him to folks.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Palmetto-State-Armory/56/

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By durtychemist:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Palmetto-State-Armory/56/

View Quote

I chose here because I didn't want to be limited to the forum. Tons of folks that own and shoot, or are considering owning a Dagger don't go visit the forum.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Another happy Dagger day.

Seventeen more rounds, no failures of any kind. The trigger is getting better, smoothed out, and I'm getting more used to it. On this one I had two out of seventeen rounds that were a different brand projo. Same weight bullet, same charge weight powder,, same powder. I'm getting low on one type of ammo though. One is Berry's,. the other is X-Treme, both 134gr FMJ. X-Treme has been better for me in every caliber and in every gun over the last twenty years, but for pistol, it's not too bad of a difference. When I post the target from today, you'll see the two X-Treme bullets hitting close to the center of the target and all of the Berry's all to the left of the Bullseye. Part of that is me, part the sights as I haven't zeroed the gun, some is me as well. I shoot to the left a bit until I adjust the sights.

Any how, if I can figure out how to get these pics off my phone and uploaded to the web I'll post the pic of the target. I don't know how I've got to where I can't upload pics to the PC. I just uploaded to the cloud by accident, and I don't remember my password. I don't use it on purpose. I just want to upload to my PC, then load the image here. Damn

Anyhow, 204rds and zero malfunctions.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:38:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By manderson1911:
It's still in the case at PSA cuz i ain't poor... Ask me what staccato i shoot cuz i have 3.
View Quote

Oooooh!!!! Well aren't you a gun snob.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:50:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redman556] [#10]
View Quote

I really like that Olive Drab with the black frame. That is nice.

Update today.

I fired the last of my Berry's FMJ today I think. I'll have to look for some. Today I fired the last 17rds of my Berry's 124gr FMJ, no malfunctions of any kind. Didn't shoot as good as I did yesterday, feeling sort of bad at the time I shot it. Same target as before, but a few hit out of the black from ten yards back. 14 of the 17 were in the black, but they were further outside by an inch. Two were on the box that the target was taped to, one hit the target paper but way out at the edge.

So that's no fault of the gun, it's all me.

One case failed to escape the ejection port, and stuck in the slide as it was closing, while another live round was attempting to chamber. I just pressed it back a hair and released the empty, and the gun chambered the round that was going in.

That's one possible screw up on the gun. But I was feeling bad as I stated and it could be from limp wristing it.

I can't be sure, so I'll count this as a malfunction.

My other issues from earlier were my fault and not the gun.

224rds now, (1) failure to eject.

Like I said, I was feeling rough. I went back in a laid on the couch about an hour until I felt better.

I took my Ruger LCP 1st gen out and fired the mag that had been in it for two years now. I finally got a shipment of .380 ammo in, some of it Hornady XTPs, so I shot the flat points I'd had in it a couple of years and loaded it up with the Hornady ammo, and shot a magazine of that. From five yards, both groups ( shot at lettering on the side of a box ) , were less than 3 inches. Not perfect, but I'll take it. What can you expect for not having shot it in two years.

Back to the Dagger.

I let a buddy shoot it. No failures of any kind. He didn't really shoot for groups. He put some on the same target I did, then shot some cans that are about 20 yards from where we stood. With about 7rds left , he just did a quick mag dump into the target until empty. No malfunctions.

All his shots were in the black. He shoots a lot better than I do. I shot his Glock while he was over. The Gen 3 Glock has a better trigger in my opinion. I will be switching it out, or to another, better trigger.

So, 241 rounds total, 1 failure to eject.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Clovis_Chitwood:
started with the one in the back, currently carrying the one in the front
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132928/daggers-3076321.jpg
View Quote

leather holsters that fit that setup?

thnx
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:53:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GuynamedDave:
Dagger upper, Lone Wolf lower. Great feeling and shooting pistol

https://i.imgur.com/ZDNJmBJ.jpeg
View Quote

Holster options for that setup?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By d16man:
Only change is a p80 flat faced trigger.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/337946/20220325_113002-2327765.jpg
View Quote

What are you playing in your avatar, @d16man ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I’d want one set up as a suppressor host - threaded barrel, tall night sights.

But, since I don’t own a can yet, no going out to buy a dedicated host.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Redman556:

I chose here because I didn't want to be limited to the forum. Tons of folks that own and shoot, or are considering owning a Dagger don't go visit the forum.
View Quote

If only it was made more popular by people posting there.  Maybe people would visit it if something new showed up. Something specific to hand guns, or a brand. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I picked up one of the black RMR cut ones with threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. It's been fine as a range gun so far, seemed to be getting quite a few light primer strikes on Wolf ammo but otherwise runs fine. I actually just got a second frame that's waiting on the right daily deal and I can say I prefer the Glock style trigger on the first one to the hinged trigger on the new one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#18]

If only it was made more popular by people posting there.  Maybe people would visit it if something new showed up. Something specific to hand guns, or a brand. Imagine that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No, the pistol forum has always had a lack of members visiting. GD gets 100 times the exposure.

If you want a thread in the PSA forum, start one. I'll post in it. About 90% of the PSA forum are only guys that own PSA guns that are asking for help or asking about PSA guns, that's why it's called what it is.

Tons more traffic here, more eyes on the threads.

I'm hoping more people will read this thread, and if any are looking for a good affordable pistol, they'll buy a Dagger.

Like my friend that shot it yesterday day said, " If they'd had Daggers when he bought his Glock, he'd have bought a Dagger. He was even fine with the factory trigger in the Dagger, he said he'd just shoot it until he got used to, but the reset is a bit longer in the Dagger. He would keep the striker, though it's MIM, until it broke, if it broke, the replace it with a Glock or aftermarket steel striker. That's it.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I want to leave it here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:57:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redman556] [#19]
Had iffy performance out of it today. Well, you could say bad, and I would say bad but....

I think it was the ammunition. I think. My first mag today, was 17 rounds of Berry's hollow points. These are the HPs that expand. I've never had any issues with this ammo, and it's possible it was something in the striker channel. I just don't know.

Out of that 17 round mag, I had five that chambered fine, and that reset the striker, I think. On those, I pulled the trigger, and nothing happened. I couldn't pull the slide back. So I used the wooden post on my carport, and pushed the rear sight against it to eject the round.

I dropped the round back in the chamber to check fit, and it fit, so I reassembled the gun, put that one at the top of the mag, and loaded it again. It went off normally and was accurate. I fired a couple more rounds, then the same thing happened. I repeated the same thing, and it went off normally and was accurate. That was repeated until the mag was empty.

After picking the brass up, I noticed that on the ones that didn't fire, there was a normal striker mark, and a tiny mark close to the side of the primer. Just an indentation, but not deep.

All the rounds were accurate. Out of the 17 rounds, all hit the black of the target from @18 yards back that were fired at it, and I shot three cans from 15, missed once.

I decided to come in a disassemble the gun, take the striker and all out, clean off residue, and clean the firing pin channel and that section of the slide etc.

When I got the striker out, there were brass shavings inside the channel, so I think that was the issue. I cleaned it all out.

I got some Berry's FMJ I found that I'd already fired a few mags of.

I went back outside, and it performed flawlessly. All 17rds fired without a problem.

I picked up the cases and took a look, and there was no secondary , minor impression on the primers. It was flawless again.

So, I'm thinking the problem was the cases were not sized correctly, these were sized on the old, POS Hornady progressive that I had to work on every 250-500 rds, and sold and bought the Dillon 550C.

So, with 34 rounds today,  I'm up to 275 rounds now. 5 failures to fire on the first mag. Cleaned striker channel, and the next mag was perfect.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Yesterday I went out and shot 17 more rounds.

It fired all 17rds, but one round, the case didn't fully eject. Not sure what the problem was, maybe I limp wristed it, I was feeling pretty crappy yesterday. Still, I'll count that as a malfunction. It shouldn't happen.  The round fired normally, hit the target in a spot an inch or so from the bullseye, didn't feel any different or weaker than other rounds, but the ejection port closed on the empty case.

I'm probably going to go out and shoot another mag in a bit. Hopefully, it will be perfect.

So, up to 292rds

I'm not counting the badly loaded rounds against the pistol, that's on the Hornady LNL progressive press I gave up on and sold. So far everything loaded on the Dillon has cycled and fired, ejected, everything correctly. A number of the ones loaded on the LNL Prog press won't even seat in the chamber. They'd seat in the H&K, but not this one. Everything loaded on the Dillon 550c was great.

I do count the two that didn't eject, had the slide close on them against the pistol.

So, like I said, round count is 292.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Had iffy performance out of it today. Well, you could say bad, and I would say bad but....

I think it was the ammunition. I think. My first mag today, was 17 rounds of Berry's hollow points. These are the HPs that expand. I've never had any issues with this ammo, and it's possible it was something in the striker channel. I just don't know.

Out of that 17 round mag, I had five that chambered fine, and that reset the striker, I think. On those, I pulled the trigger, and nothing happened. I couldn't pull the slide back. So I used the wooden post on my carport, and pushed the rear sight against it to eject the round.

I dropped the round back in the chamber to check fit, and it fit, so I reassembled the gun, put that one at the top of the mag, and loaded it again. It went off normally and was accurate. I fired a couple more rounds, then the same thing happened. I repeated the same thing, and it went off normally and was accurate. That was repeated until the mag was empty.

After picking the brass up, I noticed that on the ones that didn't fire, there was a normal striker mark, and a tiny mark close to the side of the primer. Just an indentation, but not deep.

All the rounds were accurate. Out of the 17 rounds, all hit the black of the target from @18 yards back that were fired at it, and I shot three cans from 15, missed once.

I decided to come in a disassemble the gun, take the striker and all out, clean off residue, and clean the firing pin channel and that section of the slide etc.

When I got the striker out, there were brass shavings inside the channel, so I think that was the issue. I cleaned it all out.

I went back outside, and it performed flawlessly. All 17rds fired without a problem.

I picked up the cases and took a look, and there was no secondary , minor impression on the primers. It was flawless again.

So, I'm thinking the problem was the cases were not sized correctly, these were sized on the old, POS Hornady progressive that I had to work on every 250-500 rds, and sold and bought the Dillon 550C.

So, with 34 rounds today,  I'm up to 275 rounds now. 5 failures to fire on the first mag. Cleaned striker channel, and the next mag was perfect.
View Quote

I have disassembled the slide on my most shot Dagger twice. Both times the striker channel was full of brass shavings. Idk why? I also think I may have wore out the extractor. I have over a thousand rounds on that one. Not really that many IMO.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By manderson1911:
It's still in the case at PSA cuz i ain't poor... Ask me what staccato i shoot cuz i have 3.
View Quote

Wow, Such a pathetic plea for attention. I feel bad for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GuynamedDave:
Dagger upper, Lone Wolf lower. Great feeling and shooting pistol

https://i.imgur.com/ZDNJmBJ.jpeg
View Quote

@GuynamedDave

How do you like the Lone Wolf frame? I’ve built a couple Freedom Wolf frames and love them so have wanted to get a serialized frame for carrying.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By colklink:

I have disassembled the slide on my most shot Dagger twice. Both times the striker channel was full of brass shavings. Idk why? I also think I may have wore out the extractor. I have over a thousand rounds on that one. Not really that many IMO.
View All Quotes

Yeah, that's what it was on mine. Poor brass quality maybe? But I've got all different brands of brass.

I think PSA's striker is poor quality honestly. It is MIM. I guess I'll buy a factory Glock one. That and a Glock trigger is pretty much all it needs. The trigger isn't really bad though, but the reset is longer on it than on a Glock by a quarter inch or 3/8ths of an inch.

The pistol is accurate though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#25]
micro frame arrived today

swapped the G43X slide

installed a CT Railmaster Pro

but I have no holster to fit it yet

So, I swapped everything back and will search pancakes that fit a light/laser

THEN I'll start carrying it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Yeah, that's what it was on mine. Poor brass quality maybe? But I've got all different brands of brass.

I think PSA's striker is poor quality honestly. It is MIM. I guess I'll buy a factory Glock one. That and a Glock trigger is pretty much all it needs. The trigger isn't really bad though, but the reset is longer on it than on a Glock by a quarter inch or 3/8ths of an inch.

View Quote

As far as I know Glock strikers are MIM as well. I believe Lone Wolf makes a forged striker.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#27]
I have two Full Size - S frames with milled slides and threaded barrel. One is mocked up similar to my duty pistol with a holosun 507g and a streamlight TLR-1. The other is stock save for the talon grip.

I also have a compact that I put a GG magwell flare on.

On all three I swapped out the magazine release spring, triggers for an OEM Gen 3 glock trigger, and added talon grips.

The compact does truck gun duty for me and goes to the range every Friday I can swing it. It has close to 2k rounds on it. The Full Size ones only have about 500 rds each. Only issues I had was 2x dead triggers on the compact in the first 50 rounds. Nothing since I swapped the triggers for OEM Glock.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:21:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RottenPumpkin] [#28]
I have 3 frames with 2 being built out.

Both finished ones are the full size, the extra frame is the compact.

My wife's Dagger has a Holosun 407 and a SIG light. All other parts are Dagger. Maybe 300 rounds no failures. She doesn't shoot a lot.

My Dagger has a Swampfox wolverine slide (made by Steel City Arsenal), a Dagger threaded barrel, Faxon Exos comp, Trijicon RMR, Streamlight TLR-1 HL, Combat Textiles grip tape, Glock extended slide release, Sabre Dagger magwell. Maybe 1,000 rounds total, but a lot of parts have been switched around during that round count.

Compact frame, Aim barrel, Dagger recoil spring. Waiting on a slide sale to finish it up.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#29]
I got a compact Dagger frame last week. My G19 slide wouldn't work properly so I tried a Zev slide and it was a no go too. I started to take the frame apart and noticed the slide stop was not working properly. The spring was malformed and not in correct position. I didn't want to mess with sending it back etc so I ordered a few stops online and they should be here today or tomorrow. So zero rd count as of yet,
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:53:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bkpkr] [#30]
Had the upper about 5 months. Put a couple of boxes of ammo through it without issue. PMM Dagger compensator will be waiting in the mailbox when I get home tonight. Never tried a comped pistol before.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Round count tracking?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:50:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JWnTN] [#32]
I have almost 1,000 through my compact Dagger with a Holosun optic, including nearly 200 rounds in a Cougar Mountain Solutions (Erick Gelhaus) pistol mounted optic class.  Only issue was failure of the slide to lock open, which I blame on user error.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#33]
I have the threaded DLC-coated barrel in mine, and I put a factory Glock trigger in mine. I also use Glock magazines, many with the +2 factory floorplate.  

No failures in over 1K rounds fired. At all. Accuracy is excellent.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:58:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redman556] [#34]

As far as I know Glock strikers are MIM as well. I believe Lone Wolf makes a forged striker.
View All Quotes

Oh, well, I'll get a Lone Wolf one then I guess. I just don't know a lot about Glock aftermarket parts. Glock factory parts I know I can trust though.

My two concerns are the striker first, and the trigger second.

As far as the trigger goes, I want an ultra reliable trigger that doesn't have as much slack or take up, and breaks as crisply as it can, while maintaining the ability to carry it safely. I don't want a race gun trigger, just a good street / carry trigger.

@colklink
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:00:14 PM EDT
[#35]

Current count-292rds + 17rds today = 309rds

Two failures to eject, one magazine with 4-5 rounds that wouldn't fire on first strike, but fired on second strike. Striker channel had a good bit of brass in it. Once cleaned, had the second ejection failure occurred.

First one was in the first 5 rounds fired, new gun, 2nd was after the striker channel was cleaned the other day, so it could have been a bit of trash I missed. I cleaned it out again today because there was one sliver in there that I didn't get out.

It's back to tip top shape.

No failures today of any kind.

309rds fired
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:38:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2tired2run] [#36]
Got a hundred rounds through one already.  shoots great and accurate but shooting it back to back with a G4 G19 the dagger feels like it kicks more.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#37]
You guys are killing me. I ordered a Dagger compact, threaded, w/co witness sights the other day because of this thread. It shipped today. Have a Holosun on the way as well. At least I have plenty of magazines and ammunition already.

What’s a decent OWB holster (preferably paddle)?  My lumbar is in pretty bad shape this year, IWB and appendix aren’t in the cards for the immediate future.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know about a paddle holster for it, I didn't look for one.

I bought a IWB holster with the metal clip at wethepeopleholsters. Everybody here raves about them. I wear mine on my right side at about 4:00. For me, 4:00 flattens the profile a bit. It allows the grip to get just far enough back that it sort of tucks it behind my back where you can't see it as much, but it's not so far back that I can't reach it or it slows my draw.

I haven't received the holster, it's a custom build with the TLR1 light. I got the holster in the Constitutional color. There's a sale right now, well, was, that only charged you $5 for the wrap when it's usually $10.

I got another discount when I applied a code, and that knock it down more, another $10-$15 off. So I'm in a $60 holster, plus $10 for the Constitution print, for $48 after taxes.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Pretty stoked to blast some steel tomorrow after the red loctite cures.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:43:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bkpkr] [#40]
Checked my log, 50 rds fired since new without issue.

Just shot 45 rd. 2/3 mags did not lock back on empty, but I was shooting shitty blazer 115 which PMM recommends against. No other malfunctions though. Factory Glock mags. 15 rd slow fire to the head. 15 rd to my steel plate, then 10 quick to the torso and 5 to plate. Walked off about 20 paces from target.

Trigger is a Timney Alpha. Rest of the lpk is oem Glock.

Total round count now 95.

My comp fits really well IMO and PMM did an awesome job with the lines on the comp working with the Dagger slide profile. Unrelated, but also got a PMM qd sling mount for my Scorpion Evo. Their parts are very nice. Need to find something else to buy from them.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Oh, well, I'll get a Lone Wolf one then I guess. I just don't know a lot about Glock aftermarket parts. Glock factory parts I know I can trust though.

My two concerns are the striker first, and the trigger second.

As far as the trigger goes, I want an ultra reliable trigger that doesn't have as much slack or take up, and breaks as crisply as it can, while maintaining the ability to carry it safely. I don't want a race gun trigger, just a good street / carry trigger.

@colklink
View Quote

Sounds like a plan. I have a Zev Pro trigger in my most shot Dagger I really like. But a Glock OEM trigger can be had for like $30.

As for the striker, I saw another YouTube video was posted in the official Dagger thread about another broken Dagger striker.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:06:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redman556] [#42]
In between the raindrops. Wow, that would have been a great song title for a song in the 1920s-1940s.

Anyway, in between the storms today, I got outside and shot another mag. Zero issues today.

I fired ten rounds at a target, all in the black but one. Now, the black is pretty large. These targets I bought 20 years ago to simulate different distances for across the course match shooting practice when I was wanting to do the Camp Perry style matches with my NM M1a, 100, 200, 300, 500, and 1,000.

Anyhow, I need a lot of practice. Also, I'm almost legally blind in one eye and not far off with the other. I need glasses bad.  I did get a photo of the target. Pitiful. From 15 yards, my hand will cover 9 of them, but I dropped one low. I knew it when I did it. It's on the target though.

So the gun's up to 326 rounds now, no failures today, two failures so far that I can say are the fault of the gun. 5 failures that could be the gun, from trash inside the striker channel, or from the ammo not being sized right. I ran into badly sized ammo, made on that POS Lee progressive press that I sold to buy my Dillon 550c. All ammo loaded on the 550C has been perfect.

Last shot, bottom of target

Looks like, excluding the really bad flyer at the bottom of the photo, it's about 3 1/2 inches or thereabouts. I'll take it. Also, measured the distance off with the tape, 14 yards not 15.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By bkpkr:
Checked my log, 50 rds fired since new without issue.

Just shot 45 rd. 2/3 mags did not lock back on empty, but I was shooting shitty blazer 115 which PMM recommends against. No other malfunctions though. Factory Glock mags. 15 rd slow fire to the head. 15 rd to my steel plate, then 10 quick to the torso and 5 to plate. Walked off about 20 paces from target.

Trigger is a Timney Alpha. Rest of the lpk is oem Glock.

Total round count now 95.

My comp fits really well IMO and PMM did an awesome job with the lines on the comp working with the Dagger slide profile. Unrelated, but also got a PMM qd mount for my Scorpion Evo. Their parts are very nice. Need to find something else to buy from them.

https://i.ibb.co/xqQyZXw/IMG-2607.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/jrqwLmP/IMG-2610.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/hXv9jvK/IMG-2611.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/tM7hbgL/IMG-2608.jpg
View Quote

You shoot better than I do. Good shooting.

Friends, take some pics of your guns and targets. Give us round counts, mods, etc. It will help us get better and find gear and parts that work better.

Oh, and my holster is probably shipping Monday. I'll get photos, and give an initial review of the good, bad, and the ugly of the holster.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:45:29 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

If only PSA didn't edit posts, people might feel like they can post there
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:15:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CockySC99] [#45]

The only thing that really want to change out off the bat are the stock sites to some TFX  PROs. The stock dagger sites are not great at all. Lol
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:18:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brok3n] [#46]
Here's mine I purchased this past January. Slide has a Faxon fluted barrel, factory Glock guide rod/spring and a Swampfox Libert II red dot otherwise everything is stock:

Wife and I experienced multiple FTEs/FTFs in the first ~100 rds

Attributed to ODG Cerakote PSA used wearing in. After break-in period, I've have no issues and have put probably something like ~700 rds since then. I've gotten used to the trigger but remain worried about potential issues with the striker. Also not happy with how stiff the magazine release is and having to strip the factory Gen 5 Glock mags out since they don't drop free. But I can't be too mad at what I consider an affordable backup gun. My S&W M&P 2.0 3.6" compact is my go-to.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:39:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I had some early FTF's in my dagger that I couldn't explain.

If this happens to you try moving to a Glock OEM mag.  This seems to have cleared up the issues for me.

I still use the magpul mags for ranges mags though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By campower:
In the toybox where it belongs.
View Quote

What does your department/agency/unit issue?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:54:09 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

This echoes some of the issues in the trex arms video.

We Shot 6 Different Micro Pistols, Here's What We Found

They start the deep dive on the dagger at 58 minutes in.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:18:58 AM EDT
[#50]
I replaced the trigger with a Cross Armory trigger soon after getting the pistol. Had the issue of the casings launching back in my face and on top of my head so I replaced the ejector with a Glock ejector which helped a little but not totally. After a thousand rounds or so the pistol was ejecting better with a few launching forward from time to time. After another thousand it is shooting just fine... or maybe I'm just more used to shooting it. A couple thousand rounds or so in and the trigger pin broke. I replaced that with a PSA pin and it's up and running just fine.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top