Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/28/2024 4:52:34 PM EDT
BORDER CRISIS COVER-UP?

“The Biden administration is flying migrants into the US ‘so that the border doesn’t look as out of control.’”

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
if the border patrol would just give up the dental plans and  walk away.  just walk away...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
BORDER CRISIS COVER-UP?

"The Biden administration is flying migrants into the US 'so that the border doesn't look as out of control.'"

View Quote
We really do need a Bastille type event with this admin dont we..
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump must be making them do it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Somebody is paying for this shit and Congress controls the purse.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
Somebody is paying for this shit and Congress controls the purse.
View Quote
This.  Do a Congressional investigation of which "charities" are doing this and name the people running them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:46:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#7]
Americans wont do shit about anything, so its a free for all on America.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#8]
On one of the latest episodes of Erik Prince's podcasts he was talking about Haiti.  He said he was contacted by an NGO to use one of his planes for getting Haitains to Central America.  He said no, but he mentioned that obviously someone will say yes to that request.  It was obvious to him what the end goal for the Hatians was.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#10]
It's not like the GOP wasn't aware this whole time.  They're all in on it
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Well no shit. Anyone with half a brain knew this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
One would think this was illegal. Ha! Laws.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Didnt he do it when Obama was president?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#14]

SnoGoRiderHomeDuper don't care
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:12:50 PM EDT
[#15]
The "House GOP" had a chance to do something about it, but dropped trousers and bent over instead. So why are they crying now?!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#16]
So he is a criminal?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#17]
In the time it took to fly in 350k, do you really expect me to believe that this remained a "secret' to the gop until now? Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
And wtf has/is/will the people that WE elected to do something about this type of nonsense going to do? Ask me for more money?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#19]
*Cloward Piven intensifies*
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Axehund:
Trump must be making them do it.
View Quote

And if won’t declare martial law it won’t end.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Whenever the republican congressmen make announcements like that I always think "so what do you want ME to do about it?  Complain to my representative?  oh wait, you apparently already know..."

Congress likes to act like the voters who sent them to congress to fix things are actually the ones who have the ability to do something.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Just posted the House Judiciary Gop is aware of it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#24]
So was Bathhouse Barry. He used UPS jets to fly in Somalians.  Sssssssush!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#25]
We're being invaded.

And it's not going to be pretty.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Stop calling them fucking “migrants” that’s rassssccccisastst
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mikNtx:
if the border patrol would just give up the dental plans and  walk away.  just walk away...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#28]
When we zig, they zag.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:54:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nick_Adams] [#29]
Originally Posted By mikNtx:
View Quote

The Road Warrior: Just walk away...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#30]
They are not "migrants"  stop normalizing the misuse of the language.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#31]
This started under Obama
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
This started under Obama
View Quote

I’m sure he’s still part of it since he hates white Christian America (clinging to their guns and religion) that much.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#33]
BuiLD tHe WAll!

Lol.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Steve Bannon has been talking about this for over 6 months.  They do it through the CBP One app. They've flown in 100s of thousands from South America.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Come on let the OP of thread think he posting new news to thew GD .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By morglan:
And wtf has/is/will the people that WE elected to do something about this type of nonsense going to do? Ask me for more money?

View Quote
Continue to accumulate wealth while fucking us all over and destroying the country, that is what being elected is all about.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By dropdbombnow:
We're being invaded.

And it's not going to be pretty.

View Quote

Aided and abetted by our own government.  So is it really an invasion, or are they importing troops for a civil war?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#38]
House GOP ? Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha……..
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

Aided and abetted by our own government.  So is it really an invasion, or are they importing troops for a civil war?
View Quote

Not an invasion. The Fifth Circuit said it's not an invasion, so most definitely not an invasion. An invasion it is not. Per the Fifth Circuit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Gone_are_the_days:
Whenever the republican congressmen make announcements like that I always think "so what do you want ME to do about it?  Complain to my representative?  oh wait, you apparently already know..."

Congress likes to act like the voters who sent them to congress to fix things are actually the ones who have the ability to do something.
View Quote

Maybe this is coming from some GOP members who don't support the lawlessness and do vote against it when they have the opportunity. Maybe they are trying to communicate to those people that live in districts and states with Democrat and Republican turncoat representatives supporting this lawlessness, that they need to put pressure on or vote out those lawless Ds & Rs. Probably won't help, because most citizens won't get involved, but communicating this information to us, by our representatives, is part of their job, and a very important part of it when they are in the minority. Right?

So what are we going to do about it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#41]
It gets a bit eerie when you see that’s how the invasion in Red Dawn got started.

Red Dawn (1984) Scene- The Colonel explains how the invasion happened

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#42]
The executive branch wouldn’t have any money to fly these migrants around if Congress would defund them. But Congress hasn’t even try. They’re not interested in solving this problem. They just want to have an election year issue. And if they take over Congress, they won’t solve it then either either. Just like they didn’t solve it they had control of Congress and the White House.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RTX:

Not an invasion. The Fifth Circuit said it's not an invasion, so most definitely not an invasion. An invasion it is not. Per the Fifth Circuit.
View Quote

the courts have abdicated their duty to hold the other branches in check. They could have ruled exactly as they did but added a requirement for the administration to enforce the law.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Americans wont do shit about anything, so its a free for all on America.
View Quote

The whole world is running a train on us now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:19:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#45]
Is there a current list of where they are going along with a list of which NGOs and organizations (like Catholic Charities) who are facilitating keeping them here? Also, a list of which companies (like Tyson Foods), and where they are located (plants taking illegal workers) who are giving employment and working with those groups would be helpful.

Not all of this is black and white. Trump’s Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos and her husband have donated over 1 million to Bethany Christian Services and her husband was one of the main board members. That organization makes their money on GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS housing illegals and their children in foster homes and shelters to the tune of $200/day per child and I have heard up to $700/day per family. They have multiple offices nationwide and are leftist - just take a look at their social media. A couple of years ago they approved LGBTQ couples for adopting illegal children.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#47]
It seems pretty clear that wealthy migrants who want to enter the US illegally are able to do so under the protection of the White House. They are probably flying in their own jets full of other illegals in order to obtain entry. It seems to me there is something in the constitution about negotiating with foreign nationals but I'm rusty on my constitutional history.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SamuelAdams1776:
BuiLD tHe WAll!

Lol.
View Quote
So they can fly over it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
I hope folks pay attention to this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Butternut:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Is there a current list of where they are going along with a list of which NGOs and organizations (like Catholic Charities) who are facilitating keeping them here? Also, a list of which companies (like Tyson Foods), and where they are located (plants taking illegal workers) who are giving employment and working with those groups would be helpful.

Not all of this is black and white. Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos and her husband have donated over 1 million to Bethany Christian Services and her husband was one of the main board members. That organization makes their money on GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS housing illegals and their children in foster homes and shelters to the tune of $200/day per child and I have heard up to $700/day per family. They have multiple offices nationwide and are leftist - just take a look at their social media. A couple of years ago they approved LGBTQ couples for adopting illegal children.
I hope folks pay attention to this.

Well, we both know which faction of Republicans will ignore it or make multiple excuses.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top