Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/26/2024 12:37:54 PM EDT
A year later, Florida businesses say the state's immigration law dealt a huge blow

PLANT CITY, Fla. It's early morning in this small agricultural town in Central Florida and the pickers are already hunched over the bushes, plucking strawberries, the main crop out here.

Fidel Sanchez instructs his workers to get rid of the fruit that fell and rotted on the ground.
View Quote

Like other farmers out here, Sanchez is worried about how long he will be able to keep his business going.

About a year ago, Florida Governor- and then presidential candidate- Ron DeSantis passed one of the toughest crackdowns on immigration in the country.

SB1718 punishes employers who use undocumented labor and forbids undocumented people from having a driver's license.
View Quote

Many local Florida businesses say the new law has led to workers leaving the state that's hurt their bottom line. "A lot of people are scared," says Sanchez. "A lot of people went north and never came back."
View Quote

Sanchez says the effect of the law was immediate.

Families he'd worked with for 20 or 30 years were gone from one day to the next. "The government doesn't seem to care," he says. "Maybe they think the crops are gonna pick themselves."
View Quote

The Pew Research Center estimates there is close to one million undocumented people.

Even if just a fraction of them were to leave, Hetrick says, "how do these cities get built? How do the houses get built? We all know very well how these things are being built."
View Quote

Oh I don’t know maybe companies will just have to pay actual Americans a living wage rather hiring illegals which ends up suppressing wages for Americans

If your business model requires the use of illegal immigrant labor you deserve to go out of business. Pushing cheap illegal labor out of the labor market is how you raise wages for Americans.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:41:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockZen] [#1]
Originally Posted By SavedByTheBlood:
A year later, Florida businesses say the state's immigration law dealt a huge blow

PLANT CITY, Fla. It's early morning in this small agricultural town in Central Florida and the pickers are already hunched over the bushes, plucking strawberries, the main crop out here.

Fidel Sanchez instructs his workers to get rid of the fruit that fell and rotted on the ground.
View Quote

Like other farmers out here, Sanchez is worried about how long he will be able to keep his business going.

About a year ago, Florida Governor- and then presidential candidate- Ron DeSantis passed one of the toughest crackdowns on immigration in the country.

SB1718 punishes employers who use undocumented labor and forbids undocumented people from having a driver's license.
View Quote

Many local Florida businesses say the new law has led to workers leaving the state that's hurt their bottom line. "A lot of people are scared," says Sanchez. "A lot of people went north and never came back."
View Quote

Sanchez says the effect of the law was immediate.

Families he'd worked with for 20 or 30 years were gone from one day to the next. "The government doesn't seem to care," he says. "Maybe they think the crops are gonna pick themselves."
View Quote

The Pew Research Center estimates there is close to one million undocumented people.

Even if just a fraction of them were to leave, Hetrick says, "how do these cities get built? How do the houses get built? We all know very well how these things are being built."
View Quote

Oh I don’t know maybe companies will just have to pay actual Americans a living wage rather hiring illegals which ends up suppressing wages for Americans

If your business model requires the use of illegal immigrant labor you deserve to go out of business. Pushing cheap illegal labor out of the labor market is how you raise wages for Americans.

View Quote

I agree hire American labor, just be prepared to pay $10.00 for a Quart of Orange Juice.

Cantillon Effect, baby
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Boot illegals out, fine anyone hiring an illegal $100,000 per illegal, no lowering of the fine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Hire legal temporary workers would be ok.

How many Americans will do that job?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaime1982:

View Quote

Plenty if the next text they got concerning their EBT card load said

"you lose, you get nothing, good day"

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:56:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Fidel Sanchez can't stay in business if he doesn't keep up with technology....

We don't need anymore stinkin' berry pickers

Someone needs to tell Lyndsey Graham and Tom Tillis that the days of needing thousands of illiterate invaders from Central America should be over.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I do not understand how the same people that support a minimum wage also support employing illegals.
The whole reason it is lucrative to employ illegals is because they can and will work for less than minimum wage.

The one entirely stupid thing the voters of Florida voted for in 2020 was a $15 state minimum wage. It is being implemented incrementally but I think it's up to $14 now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Fidel needs to sire more children, like the old days.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
You know we used to have this thing called migrant labor. They got this thing called a green card and it was good for 6 months or more. And you would go work in the US a few months and bring back decent money for your home country. Gee why can’t we keep a system like that ???
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Dirty Sanchez
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
You know we used to have this thing called migrant labor. They got this thing called a green card and it was good for 6 months or more. And you would go work in the US a few months and bring back decent money for your home country. Gee why can’t we keep a system like that ???
View Quote

Because you didn't get that sweet universal basic income we give out in the form of SSD, SNAP, TANF, utility and cell phone assistance plans, and subsidized medical care and housing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#11]
You know we used to have this thing called migrant labor. They got this thing called a green card and it was good for 6 months or more. And you would go work in the US a few months and bring back decent money for your home country. Gee why can't we keep a system like that ???
View Quote
Because the migrants would return to Mexico and realize what a corrupt shithole it really is and might get pissed off and do something about it. The way it is now, Mexico gets rid of criminals and undesirable citizens that will still send money home without having to spend a dime.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

yes

growing up in NC saw the migrant labor camps, buses, etc

there WAS a legal way to 'import' seasonal foreign workers.  win / win

don't know what happened to that 'officially'
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm honestly shocked a guy named Fidel Sanchez is mad about having his slaves taken away... /s
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:
Boot illegals out, fine anyone hiring an illegal $100,000 per illegal, no lowering of the fine.
View Quote

100% agree. Plenty of folks that are LEGAL and American in need of jobs. Only problem is that these people need to WORK but so many refuse to. While DeSantis is at it, cut welfare and make it mandatory for able bodied folks to get a job and disqualify them for welfare. Make the disabled work jobs they are capable of doing. Those in true need can still be provided and need to seek ways of making folks independent and not dependent on leftist liberals in office.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By bigred1001:

Plenty if the next text they got concerning their EBT card load said

"you lose, you get nothing, good day"

View Quote

Exactly!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#16]
It's funny (not ha-ha) around here if somebody loses government benefits often they start stealing copper, breaking in cars, selling drugs, or whatever crime rather than working a job.  It's like working isn't even in the realm of possibility for some people.  I don't understand it, because I've seen what they're making off their criminal enterprise, and they could beat that on average slinging fast food.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#17]
In before the “Biden’s economy busting my budget. I can’t even afford strawberries. FJB”
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:17:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#18]
We don’t need illegals, as there are no “ jobs Americans won’t do”.  Americans have never WANTED to work shitty jobs, neither has ANYONE in the history of the planet. They worked shitty jobs because if they didn’t, they would starve to death.

U.S. government pays tens of millions of able bodied people to sit on their ass, gives them food, housing, etc. or gives them just enough money they only work gig jobs occasionally , , or mom n dad provide for their adult kids, as “ they are too good for manual labor jobs “. the same people who are at the bottom, intelligence / skills / ability / mentally / experience wise who are the types who would be working shitty jobs.

Cut off welfare / cut welfare 80%, limiting it to only severely handicapped individuals, or those with extremely serious conditions, cut off 90% of the various gov monies being doled out and BOOM, people suddenly want a job, and will work any job to survive.

It’s going to happen in a few years anyway, once government bankrupts itself ebt cards won’t get loaded, food stamp benefits won’t get paid, section 8 will dry up, and after 6 months of violence, protests, and brutality, they will get hungry enough to go pick crops, roof houses, did ditches, in many cases first member of their family in generations to work a actual job.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Surely OP will...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#20]
The numbers are out of date, but years ago I read an article about the cost of picking lettuce. It tried to say with out illegals the cost of lettuce would sky rocket. Then it broke it down and anyone who read between the lines knew it was bullshit.

The average worker picking lettuce would pick 120-150 heads of lettuce an hour. The article said they paid by the head, which was 3 cents each at the time lettuce was an average of 89 cents in the store. At the time min wage was like 6.50 an hour. So the workers made 3.6 an hour, so even paying them min wage would add 3 cents to a head of lettuce, big fucking deal. Of course the article never mentioned that the cost would go up 3 cents, or even did the math, just said the cost would skyrocket.

Scare head lines, that most would never read past the first paragraph or even think about the actual numbers.

I have read similar about strawberrys, it would drive the cost up like 10-15 cents a package.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#21]
The Pew Research Center is still using their 1991 estimate. Time to revise that estimate for the Biden era.

"The Pew Research Center estimates there is close to one million undocumented people."
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jsteves:
I do not understand how the same people that support a minimum wage also support employing illegals.
The whole reason it is lucrative to employ illegals is because they can and will work for less than minimum wage.

The one entirely stupid thing the voters of Florida voted for in 2020 was a $15 state minimum wage. It is being implemented incrementally but I think it's up to $14 now.
View Quote

The fact that it passed shows how many people thought it would benefit them. Those same people would benefit from a sudden lack of illegal labor as employers desperately try to fill jobs. I thought that was on the 2016 ballot and it was supposed to reach 15 either this year or next year. We really need to fix the low threshold it requires to pass things on the ballot.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
We don’t need illegals, as there are no “ jobs Americans won’t do”.  Americans have never WANTED to work shitty jobs, neither has ANYONE in the history of the planet. They worked shitty jobs because if they didn’t, they would starve to death.

U.S. government pays tens of millions of able bodied people to sit on their ass, gives them food, housing, etc. or gives them just enough money they only work gig jobs occasionally , , or mom n dad provide for their adult kids, as “ they are too good for manual labor jobs “. the same people who are at the bottom, intelligence / skills / ability / mentally / experience wise who are the types who would be working shitty jobs.

Cut off welfare / cut welfare 80%, limiting it to only severely handicapped individuals, or those with extremely serious conditions, cut off 90% of the various gov monies being doled out and BOOM, people suddenly want a job, and will work any job to survive.

It’s going to happen in a few years anyway, once government bankrupts itself ebt cards won’t get loaded, food stamp benefits won’t get paid, section 8 will dry up, and after 6 months of violence, protests, and brutality, they will get hungry enough to go pick crops, roof houses, did ditches, in many cases first member of their family in generations to work a actual job.
View Quote

They will just print more money.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

For politicians I get it. Plain pandering.

But for the true believers I’m dumbfounded. They want safety laws, wage laws working condition laws and a way to circumvent them.

Everything they are for they are against.

Let criminals go and women should feel safe walking the street.

LGBTQ… should be embraced and we celebrate people who hate them
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#25]
We bring in our workforce on h2a visas. We have to pay $19.25 an hour minimum. We also have to pay our 75% of the contract no matter what and hire any local workers that want to be on the contract as well. Local minimum wage is something like $13 an hour. How many local workers do you think get on the contract? 0 how many white people look for work picking fruit? 0
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By StaccatoC2:
The numbers are out of date, but years ago I read an article about the cost of picking lettuce. It tried to say with out illegals the cost of lettuce would sky rocket. Then it broke it down and anyone who read between the lines knew it was bullshit.

The average worker picking lettuce would pick 120-150 heads of lettuce an hour. The article said they paid by the head, which was 3 cents each at the time lettuce was an average of 89 cents in the store. At the time min wage was like 6.50 an hour. So the workers made 3.6 an hour, so even paying them min wage would add 3 cents to a head of lettuce, big fucking deal. Of course the article never mentioned that the cost would go up 3 cents, or even did the math, just said the cost would skyrocket.

Scare head lines, that most would never read past the first paragraph or even think about the actual numbers.

I have read similar about strawberrys, it would drive the cost up like 10-15 cents a package.
View Quote

Makes sense. Also, the idea that americans are lazy is not supported by facts. Americans typically are very productive. Not a perfect number but ..

I was indifferent about illegal immigrants until I moved to az. The hatred people had for Americans was unreal. The lack of respect for laws (poaching, insurance, drinking and driving, age of consent, tax evasion) made me think we had been invaded.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Nobody in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By bondryan:
We bring in our workforce on h2a visas. We have to pay $19.25 an hour minimum. We also have to pay our 75% of the contract no matter what and hire any local workers that want to be on the contract as well. Local minimum wage is something like $13 an hour. How many local workers do you think get on the contract? 0 how many white people look for work picking fruit? 0
View Quote

Why can’t you offer the local workers $19.25?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

And we will pay more for the substantial increase in prices that get passed on to consumers....

And your use of the term "living wage" kinda mirrors the same phrase the fast food workers are using.

Americans are already getting strangled with inflation, the cost of fuel, food, and other costs......apparently you believe we should be paying more.

How progressive of the OP.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

And we will pay more for the substantial increase in prices that get passed on to consumers....

And your use of the term "living wage" kinda mirrors the same phrase the fast food workers are using.

Americans are already getting strangled with inflation, the cost of fuel, food, and other costs......apparently you believe we should be paying more.

How progressive of the OP.

View Quote

Making your state inhospitable for illegals and those who hire them so more jobs are available to actually Americans makes me progressive.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#32]
They have a program where Mexicans can come to the US and work.

It has been in place for a very long time.

The problem is that they jump the fence

If they came in the right way they could have access to work, money and work for the rest of their lives while living in Mexico in the off seasons like a fucking king
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

We do, we are forced to because we use the visa system. We also provide housing, utilities, pay overtime, and offer health care.

When we bring people in on visas we have to pay for the visa, transportation to and from their home, feed them on their trip as well as until they get their first paycheck, supply sheets towels cooking utensils, transportation to and from the store bank and entertainment. It costs us a shit ton of money per employee to use the visa system.

Until they overhaul the visa system and make it affordable illegal immigration will never end. E verify is a thing but no one is forced to use it, instead you are given documents and you must hire someone before you can find out they are illegal. It takes the government years to inform you without e verify if your employee is illegal.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By stevelish:

Nobody in this thread.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stevelish:

Nobody in this thread.
I have. Tearing off roofs in the summer, hauling 100's of yards of dirt and gravel in 5 gallon buckets, digging foundations and footings by hand in the hot summer sun. Used as a human pack Mule. Nobody was worried about my well being except me. Did it for 2 years before I moved up to apprentice carpenter. There were no rights groups wringing their hands how dangerous the work and exploited I was.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:03:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: molonlabebronco] [#35]

View Quote

I don't know where any of these illegals that will work for less than minimum wages are.  Around here the base pay for farm workers is $15/hr and you provide housing.  Then its hard to keep them because they are leaving for construction jobs that pay $25+ hr.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#36]

We do, we are forced to because we use the visa system. We also provide housing, utilities, pay overtime, and offer health care.

When we bring people in on visas we have to pay for the visa, transportation to and from their home, feed them on their trip as well as until they get their first paycheck, supply sheets towels cooking utensils, transportation to and from the store bank and entertainment. It costs us a shit ton of money per employee to use the visa system.

Until they overhaul the visa system and make it affordable illegal immigration will never end. E verify is a thing but no one is forced to use it, instead you are given documents and you must hire someone before you can find out they are illegal. It takes the government years to inform you without e verify if your employee is illegal.
View Quote

Do you hire illegals? Seems like you’re making excuses for people hiring illegals.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Those pickers are averaging over $20 an hour.

View Quote

Our harvest crews will average closer to $30 same with pruners working piece rate. We pay $3.65 a bucket for cherries and routinely have pickers that average 80-100 buckets in a 6 -7 hour workday. We pay $30-$32 per bin of pears and 8 bins in an 8 hour day is common. 6-7 is average with amazing guys getting 10-12.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#38]
There is a reason they call him Dirty Sanchez.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Do you hire illegals? Seems like you’re making excuses for people hiring illegals.
View All Quotes

Why would I go through all of the hoops to use the h2a visa system in order to then hire illegals?  I get why people would hire illegals because to do it right is a costly pain in the ass.

The myth that farmers pay shit money and offer no benefits is bullshit however. In Oregon the state forces us to provide paid sick leave, offer retirement, offer health care, fmla, pay overtime, minimum wage will hit $15 it’s just staggered. We have a huge undermployment and homeless problem in our state yet you never see one white person picking fruit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Making your state inhospitable for illegals and those who hire them so more jobs are available to actually Americans makes me progressive.
View Quote

So what is your answer to the doubling of prices for consumers ???

You don't have one.

But you do like posturing from a soapbox.

Virtue signalling doesn't solve problems for the people that can barely afford to eat or put gas in a car as it is.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#41]
I stopped by my grocery store last year and there was a guy collecting signatures for a petition to raise minimum wage in MI.  I told him I wouldn’t sign it and the private sector has raised the minimum wage on its own.  You are a fool if you can’t find a job for more than minimum wage here.

He said he was just there to collect signatures and the more he got the more he got paid.

I want to start a petition to ban Democrats from paying people to collect signatures.  He had five or six different petitions going and all of them were being pushed by the Democrats.

Fuck Demorats.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Ag isn’t even the largest user of illegal immigrants by a mile. The construction, hotel/hospitality, and food services industries use way more illegal labor then ag does but ag always gets shit on.

No one ever screams to see Maria’s papers before she cleans your room at the Howard Johnson’s or asks fly by night construction to see their paperwork on the roofing crew slapping shingles on your house.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Ag isn’t even the largest user of illegal immigrants by a mile. The construction, hotel/hospitality, and food services industries use way more illegal labor then ag does but ag always gets shit on.

No one ever screams to see Maria’s papers before she cleans your room at the Howard Johnson’s or asks fly by night construction to see their paperwork on the roofing crew slapping shingles on your house.
View Quote

I turned my employer in when I discovered they were knowingly hiring illegals.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Go broke, then. I don’t give a damn.

Business and government are two sides of the same corrupted coin.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GlockZen:

I agree hire American labor, just be prepared to pay $10.00 for a Quart of Orange Juice.

Cantillon Effect, baby
View Quote

Myth!

Reality is, here in AZ, 98% of construction workers are mexican. Yet housing is the most expensive it's ever been.

Many years ago, when I started in the housing industry, all the construction tradesmen were white Americans.
Drywallers, framers, concrete finishers, everybody.
Even the guy that drove the Porta-Potti truck.

And houses were affordable.
I worked on a tract of homes in Paradise Valley, an upscale part of town. Some of the tradesmen bought those homes.
They were affordable to the average guy, and built entirely by Americans.

It's a myth that American labor is inflationary.
Reality is, millions of illegal consumers are altering the normal free-market, supply/demand dynamic.
That is the cause of inflation!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

So what is your answer to the doubling of prices for consumers ???

You don't have one.

But you do like posturing from a soapbox.

Virtue signalling doesn't solve problems for the people that can barely afford to eat or put gas in a car as it is.

View Quote

Yesterday I was wearing $500 USA made work boots and $250 pair of USA made jeans. People need to learn to pay for quality.

Let’s pretend orange juice doubles in your scenario. One of two things happen.

1. People pay for $9 cartons of orange juice and move on with life.

Or

People stop buying Orange juice and the business owner/management says nobody is buying our product since we raised prices. How are we going to fix this because we can’t pay the workers less because they’ll quit.

Their options are: A. Find a way to make the business more efficient so they can lower prices while maintaining profits and employee pay. Or. B. They can lower their profit margin and just make less.

The other option is they just go out of business and another company with a better business model steps in and fills the void in the market.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Dan-in-Paulden:

Myth!

Reality is, here in AZ, 98% of construction workers are mexican. Yet housing is the most expensive it's ever been.

Many years ago, when I started in the housing industry, all the construction tradesmen were white Americans.
Drywallers, framers, concrete finishers, everybody.
Even the guy that drove the Porta-Potti truck.

And houses were affordable.
I worked on a tract of homes in Paradise Valley, an upscale part of town. Some of the tradesmen bought those homes.
They were affordable to the average guy, and built entirely by Americans.

It's a myth that American labor is inflationary.
Reality is, millions of illegal consumers are altering the normal free-market, supply/demand dynamic.
That is the cause of inflation!
View Quote

Pssshh get out of here with all that. GD wants to make America great again but loves their cheap illegal labor and cheap Chinese made products.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Yesterday I was wearing $500 USA made work boots and $250 pair of USA made jeans. People need to learn to pay for quality.

Let’s pretend orange juice doubles in your scenario. One of two things happen.

1. People pay for $9 cartons of orange juice and move on with life.

Or

People stop buying Orange juice and the business owner/management says nobody is buying our product since we raised prices. How are we going to fix this because we can’t pay the workers less because they’ll quit.

Their options are: A. Find a way to make the business more efficient so they can lower prices while maintaining profits and employee pay. Or. B. They can lower their profit margin and just make less.

The other option is they just go out of business and another company with a better business model steps in and fills the void in the market.

View Quote

Oran "Juice" Jones - The Rain
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top