Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2024 10:02:02 PM EDT
The University of Virginia actually did a study on this.

Do not click link unless you want to go blind.

The truth about 'tucking': Trans women reveal the downsides of scrunching their crotch bulges - pain, itching, rashes, and even INFERTILITY

Attachment Attached File

Nearly two thirds of male-to-female transitioners who squish their privates to avoid a bulging crotch describe some kind of pain as a result.

That's according to the University of Virginia's first-of-its kind study on 'tucking,' as it is known.

Pain, itching and rashes are common problems in the tender area, researchers found.

But some tuckers get it worse.

At least one-in-ten got urinary tract infections.

Others endure 'twisted gonads' and skin infections.

A handful of tuckers end up infertile from scrunching their privates too hard.

Nicholas Kidd, Kelley Mark and the other researchers said doctors must try harder to help trans patients.

They should 'empathetically discuss tucking and its potential risks and benefits,' says the five-page study.

From corsets to push-up bras, people have for centuries used clothes to shape how their body looks.

The sharp rise in men who see themselves as women in recent years has spurred demand for clothes that make them appear more feminine.

Few trans women have full genital-removal surgery, so tucking is a preferred option.

They do this to 'alleviate dysphoria and feel safer,' the study says.

Trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney is one such trans woman who fought the 'bulge,' as she calls it.

She set out wanting to achieve a 'Barbie pocket' appearance, she said.

But tucking, she added, was 'very painful and involved.'

Many trans women just opt for 'looser fitting items,' Mulvaney added.

Tuckers often use tape or tight underwear. Some use a special undergarment known as a gaff.

Last year, high-street brand Target released an LGBTQ+ range that included 'tuck-friendly' swimsuits for trans women.

Conservatives spearheaded a boycott of the brand.

For the study, the researchers surveyed nearly 100 trans and gender-diverse people, aged between 18 and 70.

They said they learned how to tuck from friends, by experimenting on their own, or online.

More than four-in-ten said they started tucking when they were children.

As adults, four-fifths of them tucked, some for as long as 13 hours each day.

Most said they took breaks from tucking, as it becomes painful.

Nearly two thirds said tucking had caused them problems.

They ranged from gonad pain to itching, rashes, urinary tract infections, twisting, skin infections and even infertility.

One-in-ten respondents had to go to a doctor or hospital as their condition was so serious.

And, they said, the more hours each day a trans woman tucks — the worse the problem becomes.

Less than a quarter of trans women said they spoke to doctors about tucking techniques.

Clinicians should 'discuss potential risks including impaired fertility, pain, itching, rash, and less likely but potentially more severe risks such as testicular torsion and infection,' said researchers.

Tucking was associated with 'reduced sperm quality,' they said.

It was not clear whether those left infertile from tucking could reverse the damage.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Happiness 100% guaranteed
View Quote

I bet it's closer to 41%
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
No pain no gain, sista
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
This country is doomed
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Big mike tucks

Oops! Got a little itch
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I just throw a knot in it to keep it off the floor.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I use my tow strap I keep in my truck bed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Amazing about the number of tranny threads on GD.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#12]

It puts the lotion on its skin it else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The University of Virginia actually did a study on this.

Do not click link unless you want to go blind.
View Quote

The number of so-called "alpha males" in GD who are obsessed with transsexuals never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#15]
We need a Trans forum.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Spend an inordinate amount of time sitting on your balls, and surprise, there might be some issues as a result.

Ditto for folding your twig and berries into the crack of your ass, the nutsack is a sack for a reason, there’s even a contraceptive method that revolves around overcoming the natural thermoregulation of the scrotum to reduce sperm count, by simply keeping the nuts close to the body and too warm for sperm to survive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#17]
The feds are going to find this thread informative.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Brownells could make a fucking mint by offering anonymous raffles in GD for all-expense paid vacations to Pattaya.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

LP was correct.  Top 5 gay web sites.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Why are so many people so ready to accept this as normal and not the mental illness it very clearly is?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#22]
If they are women, cut it off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:58:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Coming out thread ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Well no shit. Who would have thought that tucking your dick up to your grundle and prancing around all day would cause discomfort
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We need a Trans Am forum.
View Quote

FIFY

I’ll start…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Weird… it’s almost like it wasn’t ment to be tucked… lol stupid people….
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#29]
FREE THE CHICK DICK!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll give them credit, that shit could be dangerous.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why are so many people so ready to accept this as normal and not the mental illness it very clearly is?
View Quote

Because most people are sheep and will go along with whatever is trendy and being spoon fed to them by media and popular culture.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're not.

The MSM/Hollyweird is conditioning folks every day to accept this as normal. Why do you think it is interjected into kids cartoons and kiddie drag hour exists?

The same demons pushing this agenda will shout and assault you if you dare question it. Most people just back down as they don't want to be called a 'bigot' or canceled.

My oldest daughter is 9, almost 10. We've had to take away almost all media platforms and I've had to explain this exact thing to her. She was watching some weird show with her Grandmother where some fruits were dancing and singing. She told me she got up and walked away because it made her "uncomfortable". I told her she was exactly right and that they are not normal. I then had to explain to her what these people are trying to do to kids and why they're going after kids.

I had to explain social conditioning to a 9yr old just wanting to watch cartoons.

These "people" are demonic trash and will stop at nothing to push their twisted, Luciferian agenda.

Make no mistake, sitting on the sidelines on this makes you as complicit as them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#33]
When I was a kid we did "Keep on Truckin'", and now they have "Keep on Tucking".

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:58:34 AM EDT
[#35]
I feel like IF you are tucking you just pretending and COS playing.

If you're serious, get the cut, commit and go full send....

Over all, I don't give a shit what they do, I only commented because that what you do on forums...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I bet it's closer to 41%
View Quote

Is that before or after suicide?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#37]
said doctors must try harder to help trans patients.

Perhaps they should tell them to embrace their junk and live life as they were born.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Still pales in comparison to the fucking disgusting shit post op trannies go through. Just straight warped mental illness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Mods, Can we get a LGBBQ and tranny , and gay forum?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The sharp rise in men who see themselves as women in recent years has spurred demand for clothes that make them appear more feminine.

And somehow, they want to convince us that this sharp rise is not due to societal influences - media, the Internet, increases in depression and other mental illnesses - rather that the trannies were there all along, just the chains of white, heteronormative oppression were holding them back.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Aw hell, I have to stuff a sock down my drawers to make mine look bigger.

JK, I tuck it in my boot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#43]
I shouldn't surf on my phone without my reading glasses, I thought it was "Are you a Trucker"

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#44]
I would have though that the Tuck It line of garments would have offered additional lift and support that many of us find ourselves in need of as age and gravity takes its toll.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Throwing it over your shoulder is faaar too visible unless you wear a heavy jacket.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top