Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hhsmiley:
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Not the kind of angry beaver I was hoping for.

Leaving disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

"Booma" but with the hard R.
View Quote

Booma please
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess he’s gonna learn he’s not privileged to threaten deadly force against somebody just to win a dick measuring contest.  

My prediction he’ll be found guilty…sentenced to nothing more serious than a few days of house arrest under the promise not to do it again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
I'm just trying to figure out what bad word is b****r

Booger?

View Quote

That's why I'm here.  I need to keep reading for the answer.  I'm so excited!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

another idiot giving gun owners a bad name

good charge
View Quote

Bet he votes democrat
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JimEb:
And if angry old man did that in front of some cops he might have gotten ventilated.
View Quote

Probably
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:57:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 80085:
https://www.fox13now.com/news/crime/brighton-man-charged-after-pulling-shotgun-on-snowboarder

BRIGHTON, Utah   A Brighton resident has been charged with multiple counts after he was caught on video last month threatening a snowboarder who had come near his property with a shotgun.

Keith Robert Stebbings was charged with one count of aggravated assault and another for threat of violence.

A group of friends had been renting a cabin near Stebbings' home on South Old Prospect Avenue in Little Cottonwood Canyon, when one, Loren Robinson, went out on Feb. 26 to snowboard.

While Robinson was filming his run, Stebbings is seen standing in his path while holding a shotgun. As Robinson gets closer, the homeowner can be heard saying, "Private property, you (expletive)."

During the confrontation, Stebbings, 67, can be seen pushing Robinson numerous times, while also pointing the shotgun at the snowboarder and saying "if you do it again there will be holes in you."

Robinson admitted to mistakenly crossing over into Stebbings' property, but a later investigation found that there was no private property signage at the residence.

The area near Old Prospect Avenue, which is city-owned, is used by skiers and snowboarders who backcountry ski, but have to go through some private drives to get there.

Following the incident, Brighton Mayor Dan Knopp said the city was working with police to deescalate the tension between Stebbings and other snowboarders and skiers.
View Quote
Really??  The snowboarder came near his property with a shotgun?   That's some mighty fine journalism right there!
Woke media motherfuckers can't even compose a sentence properly.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:03:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Marksman14] [#9]
Originally Posted By Paul:

On my keyboard the B key is next to the N and the V key.
View Quote

Booma please.

Wow. Beat
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
I'm just trying to figure out what bad word is b****r
View Quote

based landowner
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Shotgun dude sounded and acted like a former cop.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top